This is topic Were Michaelangelo & Cleopatra Black? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012183

Posted by DD'eDeN (Member # 21966) on :

https://guardian.ng/art/hidden-michelangelo-drawing-goes-on-show-in-rome/

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

-

BLACK MAN!

Posted by jantavanta (Member # 20328) on :

While the Egyptian ruler celebrated for her beauty and love affairs with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony looks regal in the 1535 drawing, the version in the sketch on the back is somewhat grotesque and some experts believe it was Cavalieri that drew it.

https://guardian.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/000_NQ7TH.jpg

Why "somewhat grotesque"?

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:

Intersting post,

-

L: Michelangelo’s portrait of Cleopatra; R: The reverse side of Michelangelo’s drawing, revealed in 1988. Images courtesy of the Muscarelle Museum of Art.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/michelangelo-ugliest-drawing-of-cleopatra-might-be-the-work-of-his-student_n_3072117.html

Posted by osirion (Member # 7644) on :

Cleopetra was mixed race. Move on. Boring.

Making a troll out of me.

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

That is to be debated. North Africans are described as being "mixed" in phenotype. So maybe she was indigenous after all.

^"COASTAL" North Africans are "Mixed" with every Albino invader since the first Visigoth.

However further inland, the Black Original people reside.

These people are NOT "Mixed".

-

-

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
 -

BLACK MAN!

this like most engravings was a copy based on a painting

In this case the original painting was done by Marcello Venusti
below >

and about the above engraving noted here:
http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/367613

^^^ " After painting by Marcello Venusti (Italian, Mazzo di Valtellina Date:after 1564 ^^

-
Portrait of Michelangelo by Marcello Venusti,Date:after 1535
right: Michelangelo's sketch showing the artist struggling to reach the chapel ceiling

http://www.museyon.com/sistine-chapel-at-500/

In other words Mike is trying to trick people again with his fake "new" history

Afrocentric scholars do not write about European and whites.
--Dr. Clyde Ahmad Winters

^Lioness - Which part of "BUSTED" don't you understand.

It's getting monotonous, but here comes another batch of whip-ass for you.

Craquelure

From Wikipedia
Craquelure (French: craquelé, Italian: crettatura) is the fine pattern of dense "cracking" formed on the surface of materials, either as part of the process of ageing or of their original formation or production. The term is most often used to refer to tempera or oil paintings, where it is a sign of age that is also sometimes induced in forgeries, and ceramics, where it is often deliberate, and usually called "crackle". It can also develop in old ivory carvings, and painted miniatures on an ivory backing are prone to craquelure. Normally, craquelure is formed by the aging of paints. It can be used to determine the age of paintings and to detect art forgery, because craquelure is a hard-to-forge signature of authenticity.

EXAMPLES

-

-

-

-

-

quote:
[QB] Craquelure

From Wikipedia
Craquelure (French: craquelé, Italian: crettatura) is the fine pattern of dense "cracking" formed on the surface of materials, either as part of the process of ageing or of their original formation or production. The term is most often used to refer to tempera or oil paintings, where it is a sign of age that is also sometimes induced in forgeries, and ceramics, where it is often deliberate, and usually called "crackle". It can also develop in old ivory carvings, and painted miniatures on an ivory backing are prone to craquelure. Normally, craquelure is formed by the aging of paints. It can be used to determine the age of paintings and to detect art forgery, because craquelure is a hard-to-forge signature of authenticity.

EXAMPLES

a) it says above is also "sometimes induced in forgeries"
- and modern painters are warned on proper glazing technique, how the paints are mixed with oil because it can occur in very short periods if the technique is flawed

b) there are many old paintings on the internet. You can blow them up to larger size but you won't see craquelure
unless the original image is very high resolution

c) Not every old painting has craquelure, stupid.

d) engravings are almost always copies or copies of paintings often with variations added. Kings don't sit for an engraver to do a small illustration. They sit for oil paintings

And you state things as facts on your website, they are proven false and you keep them up there, you are a scammer constantly trying to trick people to believe a false new dumb ass conspiracy narrative

Posted by Fencer (Member # 22259) on :

I noticed that when liarness got the posts with the albinos admitting to making loads of fake paintings and overpaints, they shuffled the thread and topics... Never directly dealing with the conundrum, kind of like that Cass toon.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

In this case the original painting was done by Marcello Venusti
below >

and about the above engraving noted here:
http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/367613

^^^ " After painting by Marcello Venusti (Italian, Mazzo di Valtellina Date:after 1564 ^^

-
Portrait of Michelangelo by Marcello Venusti,Date:after 1535
right: Michelangelo's sketch showing the artist struggling to reach the chapel ceiling

http://www.museyon.com/sistine-chapel-at-500/

In other words Mike is trying to trick people again with his fake "new" history

Afrocentric scholars do not write about European and whites.
--Dr. Clyde Ahmad Winters
[/QB]

^ I think this site had it wrong, wikipedia says the above is
Jacopino del Conte (1515–1598)
Title Portrait of Michelangelo circa 1540

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jacopo_del_Conte_-_Portrait_of_Michelangelo_-_WGA5207.jpg

^^ It's actually earlier than the Daniele da Volterra - Unfinished portrait of Michelangelo, c 1544 below

full size at link
http://www.tuttartpitturasculturapoesiamusica.com/2015/08/Daniele-da-Volterra-Michelangelo.html

-

^^ The cracks are there you LYING FRAUD , with the higher resolution original , not just enlargement

quote:

-

^^ The cracks are there you LYING FRAUD , with the higher resolution original , not just enlargement

Damn you're S-T-U-P-I-D!

SHOW ME THE CRACKS LIKE THIS YOU IDIOT!

-

-

quote:
constantly trying to trick people to believe a false new dumb ass conspiracy narrative

Ahh, the amnesia illiterate combo mode again:

Exhibition of "fakes" and reproductions (p 4)
By Pennsylvania Museum of Art. 1916.

(Subject matter below is refrencing pottery, but the point is to highlight forgeries entering museums and remaining there unremoved even if they are known fakes by presenters. Nothing "new" about this practice. But if a poster is illiterate or has severe amnesia they can conviently trigger at will, I GUESS this minor detail can be overlooked.)

But among these treasures were numerous pieces of questionable character which have since proved to be spurious. No collector of that period appears to have entirely escaped the wiles of the forgers, who were even then plying their trade, with little chance of detection. Most of these collections have since been sold or have passed into the possession of public museums, and some of them, under expert inspection, have been gradually reduced by the elimination of fraudulent specimens. In certain museums, however, these collections are still exhibited intact, no attempt having been made, for reasons of policy, to withdraw the obviously fraudulent pieces.

PS: Try some new tricks. The liarness stupidity readings are off the charts right now; either the detector or the subject in question are going to break down at this rate.

-
A study of illusion and reality, parody, humour and humanity

In this revision of a self study of Michelangelo, I found myself lost. At first, I felt a man who was somewhat, (soft in his manner), but then, I could not see or describe anything else but rather of an (overwhelming being) that completely merged with me, feininoptic if you like. Somehow I knew, as it was someone I thought quite fondly of, a man who knows (what all this means to me), and why I am so restless, so unfulfilled, softly touching as I am lost in him.

http://thebookmann.blogspot.com/2008/09/

Richard Bolai lives and works from Trinidad, West Indies. He is a bookbinder,Graphic designer and the author of thebookmann, which from 2004, has written and photographed independently aspects of Trinidad and Tobago's art culture.

In 2008, he began a series of self studies called Feinin which incorporated digital superpositions of artists who have left a mark in art history by using the internet as the core of reference. He also produced parodies relating to anthropological studies of Trinidad and Tobago, for example, folklore or observations of the society via class and stereotypes

More fraud from Mike and his lackey fencer

So when all else fails you go full moron? That has nothing to do with what I posted.

Edited: Actually this IS a new trick. Its not "new" in the sense that this isn't my first experience with it but its a new trick from our disingenuous friend. Now we have hallucination mode, arguing and refuting points that were never made. Sort of like the buffoon's strawman I guess, since there isn't even anything there to build on to make the strawmam. I'll say again that at least this is new.

But something that is relevant to what I posted is in this following article. Fake modern paintings that are held in musuems as authentic:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4385814/Art-historian-claims-Michelangelo-portrait-FAKE.html

Nothing "consipratory" about this subject. The article shows that this is probably still going on today.

Now let's get ready for that liarness shuffle.

quote:

More fraud from Mike and his lackey fencer

How is clearly identifying the portrait the same way as on it's site fraud?

I'm tired of calling this idiot stupid, can we get the mods to change the screen name to "Stupid-lioness"?

From Fencer's post.

Art historian claims a portrait of Michelangelo which is hanging in the National Gallery as part of a major exhibition on the painter is FAKE

Painting of Michelangelo by protégé Sebastiano del Piombo dated 1518-20

But leading expert Charles Hope believes portrait was actually made in 1950s

-

Charles Hope, a former professor at the Warburg Institute in London, argued everything about the painting suggested it fake. Pictured, the painting currently hangs in the National Gallery in London

quote:

"Of Michelangelo there are no other portraits than
two paintings, one bv the hand of
Bugiardino (Giuliano Bugiardini) and
the other by Jacopo del Conte (Jacopino del Conto)"

--1550, Giorgio Vasari,

Giorgio Vasari, Italian painter, architect, writer, and historian, most famous today for his Lives of the Most Excellent Painters, Sculptors, and Architects, considered the ideological foundation of art-historical writing.

-

-
Portrait of Michelangelo Wearing a Turban by Giuliano Bugiardini
Oil on wood, 49 x 36 cm
Casa Buonarroti, Florence

Michelangelo's nose was reported by Cellini that it was broken by Pietro Torrigiani, a sculptor three years Michelangelo’s elder, when they were both ‘boys’. Vasari adds that Pietro then fled Florence for fear of what the ruler Lorenzo might do, and that would place the latest date for the mishap as 1492, when Lorenzo de’ Medici died.

Cellini was reporting a conversation he had with Torrigiani which he dated to around 1517, when Torrigiani was visiting from England, looking for skilled sculptors to come work for him there on a commission by Henry VIII. Cellini’s words run as follows:

“Now let us return to Piero Torrigiani, who, with my drawing in his hand, spoke as follows: “This Buonarroti and I used, when we were boys, to go into the Church of the Carmine, to learn drawing from the chapel of Masaccio. It was Buonarroti’s habit to banter all who were drawing there; and one day, among others, when he was annoying me, I got more angry than usual, and clenching my fist, gave him such a blow on the nose, that I felt bone and cartilage go down like biscuit beneath my knuckles; and this mark of mine he will carry with him to the grave.” These words begat in me such hatred of the man, since I was always gazing at the masterpieces of the divine Michel Agnolo, that although I felt a wish to go with him to England, I now could never bear the sight of him.”

-
Portrait of Michelangelo by Jacopo del Conte circa 1540

^It's okay lioness, I'm sure DD'eDeN doesn't mind you filling his thread with Gobbly Gook nonsense.

Interesting,

"a portrait of Michelangelo on panel."

-

http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/436771

http://www.sci-news.com/othersciences/neuroscience/immanuel-kant-beauty-requires-thought-04853.html

Think. The Ink. Ebembe.

quote:
^"COASTAL" North Africans are "Mixed" with every Albino invader since the first Visigoth.

However further inland, the Black Original people reside.

These people are NOT "Mixed".

-

-

LOL I know very well about the demographic of these regions, but it's okay.

Houda and Halima Saadi, Paris victims.

-

Luma de Oliveira Lima

-

-

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2014/06/05/mulata-morena-not-anymore-the-power-and-liberation-of-recognizing-ones-self-as-black/

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

That is to be debated. North Africans are described as being "mixed" in phenotype. So maybe she was indigenous after all.
What I mean is:

-

quote:

-

Not sure what your point is Ish Gebor.

Khaled Saadi and his brother Abdallah are French-born Mulatto Muslims from Tunisia - which IS "Coastal" North Africa.

Halima was on a one week visit to Paris before heading back to Dakar, Senegal where she lived.

Also please do not interject Brazilians into the conversation.

They are silly people, who even in 2017 are weighing the wisdom of accepting terms like Mulata, Morena, etc.

Clearly these are the mulattoes of Africans and Europeans, NOT of Native Americans.

(Note that the one country of Brazil, received more African Slaves than anywhere except the entire Caribbean).

-

there's the black Native American on the right

quote:
quote:

http://i.cbc.ca/1.3321048.1447692193!/fileImage/httpImage/image.png_gen/derivatives/original_620/houda-and-halima-saadi-paris-victims.png

Not sure what your point is Ish Gebor.

Khaled Saadi and his brother Abdallah are French-born Mulatto Muslims from Tunisia - which IS "Coastal" North Africa.

Halima was on a one week visit to Paris before heading back to Dakar, Senegal where she lived.

They are silly people, who even in 2017 are weighing the wisdom of accepting terms like Mulata, Morena, etc.

Clearly these are the mulattoes of Africans and Europeans, NOT of Native Americans.

(Note that the one country of Brazil, received more African Slaves than anywhere except the entire Caribbean).

You are not sure what me point is? lol Okay.

Fact of the matter is, they look like each other. Even funnier is you called them both mixed (Mulatto).

Btw, I am not sure the Saadis are truly mulattos, in biological sense.

quote:

I think that statistically this is incorrect. Brazil was a Portuguese colony. The Caribbean was mainly a Spanish, and partially Dutch, France and British colony. Latin Americas only Portuguese colony was Brazil. The remaining colonies were Spanish, with minor input from Dutch Brits and France. I think that all Latin-Spanish speaking countries have combined more people of African descent, than Brazil.

quote:

Khaled Saadi and his brother Abdallah are French-born Mulatto Muslims from Tunisia - which IS "Coastal" North Africa....

It makes no sense to say the Brazilians are a silly people weighing the wisdom of accepting terms like Mulata, Morena, etc. when the Brazilians have the term "pardo" and numerous other historical terms pertaining to various mixtures while America calls a "mulatto" president black and has no official terms for mixed people!

That being said, please carry on in dealing with Ish Gebor's famous comprehension issues

quote:
quote:

Khaled Saadi and his brother Abdallah are French-born Mulatto Muslims from Tunisia - which IS "Coastal" North Africa....

It makes no sense to say the Brazilians are a silly people weighing the wisdom of accepting terms like Mulata, Morena, etc. when the Brazilians have the term "pardo" and numerous other historical terms pertaining to various mixtures while America calls a "mulatto" president black and has no official terms for mixed people!
These terms are from Portuguese colonialist. The people of the demographic consider themselves black "negro". This was discussed already, comedian. American has nothing top do with this conversation. But they are considered niggers anyway, no matter the level of admixture. In both America and Brazil these African descendants are considered second class citizens. You can change the name, but the game remains the same.

quote:

That being said, please carry on in dealing with Ish Gebor's famous comprehension issues

This comes from a dumb box of rocks, from Sweden. lol

DOSSIÊ DASHIKI: SAIBA MAIS SOBRE O CLÁSSICO DA MODA AFRICANA

-

http://mequetrefismos.com/modas/dossie-dashiki-saiba-mais-sobre-o-classico-da-moda-africana/

quote:

Fact of the matter is, they look like each other. Even funnier is you called them both mixed (Mulatto).

Are you trying to be funny, or just being an ass?

____________________ pardização

Brazilian censuses do not use a "multiracial" category. Instead, the censuses use skin colour categories. Most Brazilians of visibly mixed racial origins self-identify as pardos. They are typically a mixture of European, African and Native Brazilian.

In the 20th century, a significant part of the Brazilians who used to self-report as Black in earlier censuses chose to move to the Pardo category. Also a significant part of the population that used to self-report as white also moved to the Pardo category with the growing racial and social awareness, and Magnoli describes this phenomenon as the pardização ("pardoization") of Brazil.

MAGNOLI, Demétrio. Uma Gota de Sangue, Editora Contexto (2008)

mulatto is the new human

quote:
quote:

Are you trying to be funny, or just being an ass?

Neither, however have ever you been to North Africa? [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Brazilian censuses do not use a "multiracial" category. Instead, the censuses use skin colour categories. Most Brazilians of visibly mixed racial origins self-identify as pardos. They are typically a mixture of European, African and Native Brazilian.

In the 20th century, a significant part of the Brazilians who used to self-report as Black in earlier censuses chose to move to the Pardo category. Also a significant part of the population that used to self-report as white also moved to the Pardo category with the growing racial and social awareness, and Magnoli describes this phenomenon as the pardização ("pardoization") of Brazil.

mulatto is the new human

Magazines like Raca dispute the claims above. lol The above is a Pardo wet dream. To keep the black population of Brazil segregated as much as possible. lol

You euroloons are funny individuals.

Ish, stop trolling, this thread is about and Cleopatra and Michaelanglo

-

Dendera Cleopatra Roman Temple Cleopatra 69 - 30 BC was the last was the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt

quote:
Ish, stop trolling, this thread is about and Cleopatra and Michaelanglo

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/BC0TYH/dendera-cleopatra-roman-temple-cleopatra-69-30-bc-was-the-last-was-BC0TYH.jpg

Dendera Cleopatra Roman Temple Cleopatra 69 - 30 BC was the last was the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt

The thread is about Cleopatra indeed. Considering the fact that she was from North Africa, this is being addressed . I can't help that you can't follow along, then try to brush it under the curtain as me so called trolling.

Cleopatra's mother 'was African'

Cleopatra, the last Egyptian Pharaoh, renowned for her beauty, was part African, says a BBC team which believes it has found her sister's tomb.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/also_in_the_news/7945333.stm

quote:
I think that statistically this is incorrect. Brazil was a Portuguese colony. The Caribbean was mainly a Spanish, and partially Dutch, France and British colony. Latin Americas only Portuguese colony was Brazil. The remaining colonies were Spanish, with minor input from Dutch Brits and France. I think that all Latin-Spanish speaking countries have combined more people of African descent, than Brazil.

Clearly - your biggest mistake is "thinking".

I suggest that you do more "Researching" and less "thinking" - at least until you have some data.

-

I have told you and the others many times, that the Blacks of South America (except Brazil), Central America, and Mexico were "NOT" of African descent!

WHAT IS YOUR FRIGGIN PROBLEM?

quote:
quote:

mulatto is the new human

Magazines like Raca dispute the claims above. lol The above is a Pardo wet dream. To keep the black population of Brazil segregated as much as possible. lol

Why would somebody who is half white and half black call themselves one or the other
when the reality is that they are mixed and an appropriate term for them would be something other than "white" or "black" ?

quote:

I suggest that you do more "Researching" and less "thinking" - at least until you have some data.

Exactly, I thought the same thing when Ish said "thinking"
Any fool can "think", even a dog can think about places a bone might be

but who has the facts ???

quote:
quote:

-

I have told you and the others many times, that the Blacks of South America (except Brazil), Central America, and Mexico were "NOT" of African descent!

WHAT IS YOUR FRIGGIN PROBLEM?

The main account for the Caribbean is larger than Brazil. I didn't even count the others into it. smh

Your frikkin' problem is that black Americans are the only ones who lost their African culture and traditions. Perhaps this is due to the lack of thinking skills, you can't understand and comprehend this. Perhaps you should do more field research.

Discover Nigeria: The Yoruba Origin of Brazilian Culture

By Abiola Alabi

http://connectnigeria.com/articles/2013/03/discover-nigeria-the-yoruba-origin-of-brazilian-culture/

quote:
quote:
quote:

mulatto is the new human

Why would somebody who is half white and half black call themselves one or the other
when the reality is that they are mixed and an appropriate term for them would be something other than "white" or "black" ?

If you had a brain and common sense you would know that it was black women who were raped and force to produce these offspring. So by your logic there would be no black population in Brazil. lol

I understand you euroloons try to weaken the black Brazilian population by applying segregation tactics.

Sources like Black Women Of Brazil clearly contradict your loony claims.

https://www.facebook.com/Black-Women-of-Brazil-173345389451084/

quote:
MAGNOLI, Demétrio. Uma Gota de Sangue, Editora Contexto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-DAj6VAxgs

[Roll Eyes]

quote:

Since the 2000 census, the numbers of people defining themselves as pardos(mixed race) in 2010 increased from 38.4% to 43.1% in 2010. In this 10-year period, people defining themselves as pretos (dark skinned) also increased from 6.2% to 7.6%, while those defining themselves as brancos decreased from 53.7% to 47.3%.

- blackwomenofbrazil

Ish, you are lying BOB reports an increase of people self identifying as mixed race

Many people identify as mixed race in Brazil instead of black or white -you have some kind of problem with this ?

BOB reported this as slight variation on how people identified themselves form 2000 to 2010

This means whatever the slight increase of decrease multi millions of people define themselves as "pardos" , mixed race
-and other multi millions define themselves as black or white etc.

and that is what they are of course, Americans should do the same thing, but they prefer to see everything as black or white.
But in addition to this, unlike in America, Europeans in Brazil promoted ethnic mixing perhaps because they knew they were outnumbered by the Africans

quote:
quote:

Since the 2000 census, the numbers of people defining themselves as pardos(mixed race) in 2010 increased from 38.4% to 43.1% in 2010. In this 10-year period, people defining themselves as pretos (dark skinned) also increased from 6.2% to 7.6%, while those defining themselves as brancos decreased from 53.7% to 47.3%.

- blackwomenofbrazil

Ish, you are lying BOB reports an increase of people self identifying as mixed race

People identifying as mixed race instead of black or white -you have some kind of problem with this ?

The sources says, Racial classification and terminology in Brazil:

Let's read what THEY ACTAULLY SAY ON THIS:

quote:
Activists of the Movimento Negro (black Brazilian civil rights organizations) have long argued that the terms preto and pardo should be combined and recognized as Brazil’s Afro-Brazilian population. This argument is based upon numerous socioeconomic studies and quality of life statistics that show that the profiles of pretos and pardos are nearly identical while these same stats show that Brazil’s white (branco) population is much better off than those identified as preto or pardo.

[…]

There are also people, who recognize that their skin color, features and racial background would classify them as pardos but that identify themselves as black or negra/negro.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2011/11/20/racial-classification-and-terminology-in-brazil/

Once again your loony euronuty argument has been flushed down the shithole.

You also left out: "There are simply too many factors to consider in order to come to a conclusive response."

quote:
[QB] Americans should do the same thing, but they prefer to see everything as black or white

In this day and time in America? Sure, euronut logic [Big Grin]

-

-

quote:
quote:
quote:

- blackwomenofbrazil

People identifying as mixed race instead of black or white -you have some kind of problem with this ?

The sources says, Racial classification and terminology in Brazil:

Let's read what THEY ACTAULLY SAY ON THIS:

quote:
Activists of the Movimento Negro (black Brazilian civil rights organizations) have long argued that the terms preto and pardo should be combined and recognized as Brazil’s Afro-Brazilian population. This argument is based upon numerous socioeconomic studies and quality of life statistics that show that the profiles of pretos and pardos are nearly identical while these same stats show that Brazil’s white (branco) population is much better off than those identified as preto or pardo.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2011/11/20/racial-classification-and-terminology-in-brazil/

Once again your loony euronuty argument has been flushed down the shithole.

Again you are lying. It actually says both things

quote:

- blackwomenofbrazil

^^anybody can go to the link and see that Ish Gebor is lying when he says it does not actually say that when it is a verbatim quote

Again you have reading comprehension issues. Multi millions of people in Brazil identify themselves as mixed race, black and white.

So if black organizations prefer that the multi millions of people who self identify as mixed race (pardo) should instead self identify as black, the fact is that they are mixed race and they choose to self identify as they wish

So stop the ongoing lying

quote:
Again you have reading comprehension issues. Multi millions of people in Brazil identify themselves as mixed race, black and white.

Actually the source says something else.

There are simply too many factors to consider in order to come to a conclusive response.

1) The increase in pretos and pardos could be due to an ongoing self-esteem and black identity campaign by the Movimento Negro that encourages people to assume African ancestry, which for many years was a source of shame for persons who could not pass for branca. This could have the affect of having people who formerly defined themselves as branca, re-define themselves as parda or even preta, as well as people formerly defining themselves as pardas re-classifying themselves as pretas.

2) Interracial marriage and relationships make up a signficant proportion of Brazilian unions. It is possible that more children of these unions are being classified as parda or preta by their parents. Throughout the history of Brazil, millions of parents have wished for their children to have a more European physical appearance and often times these parents will define their children in categories denoting a lighter skin color. This author can attest to many very dark-skinned Brazilians being classified as pardas on their birth certificates for example.

3) Although whiteness continues to be the most valued racial classification in Brazil, some people who have thought of themselves as white may not see themselves as so white when they compare themselves to the whiteness of actors on Brazilian television or the globalized images of whiteness coming from the United States or Europe.

There are many other possible factors and considering all of these factors, there may never be a precise measure of the racial composition of Brazil. But it remains a spirited discussion that continues to provoke many heated debates and opinions.

[Roll Eyes]

quote:
The term pardo can have several meanings including brown, mulatto, mestizo, or any combination of mixed race. The term includes a wide variety of phenotypes and any combination of racial admixture. Activists of the Movimento Negro (black Brazilian civil rights organizations) have long argued that the terms preto and pardo should be combined and recognized as Brazil’s Afro-Brazilian population.

quote:

So stop the ongoing lying

[Roll Eyes]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfldf7vwzLA

Brazil, home of sun, sea and catwalks! However as this challenging report shows beneath the glitz and glamour of Brazil's most famous export lies a darker world of racism and segregation.

Brazil has the second largest black population on Earth but an obsession with lighter-skinned models is putting darker Brazilians off modelling. Caroline and her friend Aline are aspiring models, eager for a life of glamour. But Aline is one of the only 10 people out of 200 at a modelling convention who would call themselves black. "There are more openings for white models", one model explains. "Brazil is hiding what it thinks is not beautiful enough." District Attorney Deborah Affonso says the problem is economics. Brands don't want people representing them who are "seen as having no spending power". However, a recent 8% increase in the catwalk quota agreement for black models is a step in the right direction to finding a "Brazilian beauty with a real Brazilian face."

Produced By SBS. Ref - 4937

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g29P3-xj7GQ

WIDE ANGLE | Brazil in Black and White | PBS

quote:
quote:
[qb] Again you have reading comprehension issues. Multi millions of people in Brazil identify themselves as mixed race, black and white.

quote:

- blackwomenofbrazil

^^anybody can go to the link and see that Ish Gebor is lying when he says it does not actually say the above

Ish Gebor, when somebody produces a quote and a source for the quote you are lying when you say "Actually the source says something else."

You can't say it says something else because it does say what I said it says, it's a quote you silly fool

You should be saying "but it ALSO says..."

But instead you choose to keep LYING

quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Again you have reading comprehension issues. Multi millions of people in Brazil identify themselves as mixed race, black and white.

quote:

- blackwomenofbrazil

^^anybody can go to the link and see that Ish Gebor is lying when he says it does not actually say the above

Ish Gebor, when somebody produces a quote and a source for the quote you are lying when you say "Actually the source says something else."

You can't say it says something else because it does say what I said it says, it's a quote you silly fool

You should be saying "but it ALSO says..."

But instead you choose to keep LYING

The part you don't like to see:

quote:

[…]

There are also people, who recognize that their skin color, features and racial background would classify them as pardos but that identify themselves as black or negra/negro.

However:

quote:
According to data, Brazil’s black population has surpassed 100 million; as a whole Brazil has passed the 200 million mark

Black population has already passed 100 million, guarantees the IBGE

From the newsroom of Afropress

Brasília – The black Brazilian population, already the largest outside Africa, surpassed the 100 million people mark, according to the study “Projeção da População do Brasil por Sexo e Idade para o período 200/2060 e Projeção da População das Unidades da Federação Por Sexo e Idade para o período 2000/2030 (Projection of Population of Brazil by Sex and Age for the period 2000/2060 and Projection of Population of Units of the Federation by Sex and Age for the period 2000/2030)”, of the Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística (IBGE or Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics).

The preto (black) and pardo (brown) population, which corresponds to 50.7% of the population, according to the IBGE Census of 2010, has now reached 101,923,585 inhabitants. The publication reported that this week Brazil passed the 200 million mark of inhabitants: we are now 201,032,714 inhabitants.

The study also made a projection of how many people there will be by 2042 when the population is expected to reach 228.4 million; 115.7 million negros, which consists of self-declared pretos and pardos, in accordance with the classification criteria of race and color of the IBGE.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/09/02/according-to-data-brazils-black-population-has-surpassed-100-million-as-a-whole-brazil-has-passed-the-200-million-mark/

quote:
Number of Brazilians declaring themselves preta (black) increases to 16 million

According to Pesquisa Nacional de Amostra por Domicílio (or PNAD or National Survey by Household Sample), published by the Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística (IBGE or Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics), on Friday, September 21st, the number of Brazilians that self-identified themselves as pretas (blacks) increased from 13.1 million in 2009 to 16 million in 2011. In 2009, according to research of 191.8 million Brazilians, besides those declaring themselves preta (black), 92.5 million considered themselves branca or white, 84.7 million declared themselves parda or brown and 1.3 million claimed to be of another ethnicity.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2012/10/17/number-of-brazilians-declaring-themselves-preta-black-increases-to-16-million/

quote:
While all three refer to persons of African descent, what is the difference between the terms preto, pardo and negro?

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/05/18/while-all-three-refer-to-persons-of-african-descent-what-is-the-difference-between-the-terms-preto-pardo-and-negro/

Bye bye euronut.

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

I think Michaelangelo was a Black man because there was a heavy Black people presence in the Italian peninsula during the Roman Empire. If you look at the Roman Gods and Goddesses statues in private collection that are sold by art auction houses like Christies and Sothebies the majority of the statues looks like the statues of Black and Mulato people.

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I think Michaelangelo was a Black man because there was a heavy Black people presence in the Italian peninsula during the Roman Empire. If you look at the Roman Gods and Goddesses statues in private collection that are sold by art auction houses like Christies and Sothebies the majority of the statues looks like the statues of Black and Mulato people.

-

quote:

-

What proof do you have that this is an authentic portrait?

Mike when will your games ever end?
You are quite unqualified to ask him that question
after trying to pass the below off as a black person or authentic

-

quote:
Mike when will your games ever end?
You are quite unqualified to ask him that question
after trying to pass the below off as a black person or authentic

-

I believe that you have crossed a line by posting FAKE copies of Realhistoryww.com photographs with FAKE text.

-
Then again - as a degenerate lying Albino, there are no lines for you people - are there? Murder, Genocide, Lying, Forgeries: I guess lying and creating FORGERIES is the LEAST of what you people do.

quote:
quote:

-

I am no art curator and never implied to be, I merely found this at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. More info on this piece can be found in the link.

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

I am no art curator and never implied to be, I merely found this at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. More info on this piece can be found in the link.

The portrait was supposedly painted in 1544, making it almost 500 years old - yet it looks NEW.

I post "INFORMATION" on this site for the benefit and edification of Black people. Several recent posts on "Craquelure" have been posted by me. May I ask why you chose to ignore that information. And are you an African?

quote:

The portrait was supposedly painted in 1544, making it almost 500 years old - yet it looks NEW.

-

Far from looking like new we see numerous cracks and prove again Mike is a chronic pathological liar.

Mike is trying to scam and hustle again, attempting to say that unless a painting is cracked in the exact same was as the Mona Lisa that he can therefore say anything he wants is fake. The lowly, dishonest lying snake will use any means to try to save face and promote his retarded alternative history and ongoing pathetic desire to be a famous old European.

I notice when albinos have troubles in arguments, or they hit roadblocks, they will simply repeat what they have said despite whatever has transpired in the discussion. As if saying it over and over gives it more validity or authority. I have seen this online and in real life.

^One need go no further than dear Doxie.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

I post "INFORMATION" on this site for the benefit and edification of Black people. Several recent posts on "Craquelure" have been posted by me. May I ask why you chose to ignore that information. And are you an African?

1) The information you've posted is interesting. I posted the Metmeum interesting, because it's interesting to see so many different portraits.

2) Yes, I am African (Black-European).

quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
I notice when albinos have troubles in arguments, or they hit roadblocks, they will simply repeat what they have said despite whatever has transpired in the discussion. As if saying it over and over gives it more validity or authority. I have seen this online and in real life.

-

quote:

when a lie is repeated so must be the truth be shown

And even if this painting was fake it makes no difference
the engraving of this man with a broken nose does not depict a black person nor was it made when this man was alive, and was copied from a painting as such engravings are.
And is another example of the peculiar new phenomena where black people have a burning desire to be famous old Europeans

/close thread

quote:

Yes, I am African (Black-European).

Thank you, now I understand.

quote:
quote:

Yes, I am African (Black-European).

Thank you, now I understand.

You're welcome.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009600;p=24#001176

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

We went through this about 7 years ago. Most likely Cleopatra was “politically black” based upon lineage. Sage and I debated this. I mentioned when I was younger AfroCentric I used the simplistic logic that she was born in Africa so she is black!! Then I went from that to deciding she was white, after all, the Greeks/Ptolemy did not marry the natives….I was told. But later found out that was a lie. Researching the lineage of the Ptolemy’s I found out that they did indeed marry the locals and had kids. It was ‘documented’ that Cleo’s father, grandfather and Great grandfather were off spring of local women. Also Cleos younger siblings were confirmed indigenous Africans. So logically based upon her lineage through her paternal line she is undoubtedly “African”. Her mother was unknown. Now, we know there is no genetic evidence of the Greeks actually procreating or leaving descendants IN Africa unless the Greeks were African themselves.

Posted by the questioner (Member # 22195) on :

Mark Antony and Cleopatra are both depicted on a coin together and she is depicted as white or Mediterranean

http://www.coinproject.com/siteimages/97-841612.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
Mark Antony and Cleopatra are both depicted on a coin together and she is depicted as white or Mediterranean

The coin depicts her as "Curly" haired;

How is that Mediterranean?

quote:

-

she's black look at the afro

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

And who the heck is Cleopatra? They say she's famous. For what?

And why are so many dumb blacks--stupid enough to push the "Cleopatra was black" meme?

Mike proved Charlemagne was black in this thread>

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012214

So if Charlemagne was black any number of people said to be white could in actuality be black

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
And who the heck is Cleopatra? They say she's famous. For what?

And why are so many dumb blacks--stupid enough to push the "Cleopatra was black" meme?

Go back to sleep lamin.

When you get up read this:

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Greek_Period.htm

Then, and ONLY then, after you have educated yourself, may you ask disgruntled questions.

Fool, Cleopatra was a descendant of invader Greeks. The last authentic Egyptian dynasty was the 25th dynasty of Nubian pharaoh, Taharka.

Non-African Syria invaded and that was the end of Egypt's 3,000 year impressive run. Persians and other invaders followed to pick away at Egypt's carcass. Greeks and Romans followed suit.

Have no idea why all the fuss about the colonizing Greek Ptolomy invader settlers.

quote:
Fool, Cleopatra was a descendant of invader Greeks. The last authentic Egyptian dynasty was the 25th dynasty of Nubian pharaoh, Taharka.

Non-African Syria invaded and that was the end of Egypt's 3,000 year impressive run. Persians and other invaders followed to pick away at Egypt's carcass. Greeks and Romans followed suit.

Have no idea why all the fuss about the colonizing Greek Ptolomy invader settlers.

The thread is about Cleopatra indeed. Considering the fact that she was from North Africa, this is being addressed . I can't help that you can't follow along, then try to brush it under the curtain as me so called trolling.

Cleopatra's mother 'was African'

Cleopatra, the last Egyptian Pharaoh, renowned for her beauty, was part African, says a BBC team which believes it has found her sister's tomb.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/also_in_the_news/7945333.stm

Cleopatra was not the last Egyptian Pharaoh. Egypt's dynasties ended with the 25th dynasty.

Invaders were so impressed with Egypt that they set up fake pharaohs--as in the case of the Greek invaders and colonizers.

Hey, there are many authentic dynasties that one could discuss. Forget all that dumb Hollywood chatter about Antony and Cleopatra.

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

If Cleopatra wasn't a part of the Old or Middle Egyptian kingdoms, then who cares.
Egypt's Roman period was the least important part of it's history.
IMHO, Cleopatra was a very politically astute high end prostitute who was very likely mulatto (intermixed black).
Cleopatra had nothing to do with Egypt's religions, rituals, custom's or history, so it's irrelevant to me what she actually was.

BTW: It seems to me that Albinos and their love for this part of Egyptian history would be more interested in Cleo's mummy than any other, but I've not taken time to research to discoveries in this area.
Anyone?

quote:
quote:

The coin depicts her as "Curly" haired;

How is that Mediterranean?

this is Mediterranean  -

-
 -
 -

this is what the Greek and Romans actually looked like
they were not white like English or Germans are

without a doubt Cleopatra was not Elizabeth Taylor white

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
If Cleopatra wasn't a part of the Old or Middle Egyptian kingdoms, then who cares.
IMHO, Cleopatra was a very politically astute high end prostitute who was very likely mulatto (intermixed black).
Cleopatra had nothing to do with Egypt's religions, rituals, custom's or history, so it's irrelevant to me what she actually was.

BTW: It seems to me that Albinos and their love for this part of Egyptian history would be more interested in Cleo's mummy than any other, but I've not taken time to research to discoveries in this area.
Anyone?

Cleopatra saw herself as Isis the Egyptian goddess

quote:
quote:

Anyone?

Cleopatra saw herself as Isis the Egyptian goddess
So what.
Alexander wanted to be considered a Pharaoh, Donald Trump considers himself a genius, and Chelsea Manning considerd HIMSELF, as an ovary and milk producing breast free "She".
Just goes to show that people can convince themselves (and other fools) of anything.

Posted by Tukuler (Member # 19944) on :

quote:

The main point made by Afrocentrists is that
• Greece owes a substantial debt to Egypt and that
• Egypt was anterior to Greece and should be considered a major contributor to our current knowledge.

I think I can say without a doubt that Afrocentrists do not spend time arguing that either Socrates or Cleopatra were black.

I have never seen these ideas written by an Afrocentrist nor have I heard them discussed in any Afrocentric intellectual forums.

Professor Lefkowitz provides us with a hearsay incident which she probably reports accurately. It is not an Afrocentric argument.

by Dr. Molefi Kete Asante
Published 5/19/2009
http://www.asante.net/articles/19/race-in-antiquity-truly-out-of-africa/

quote:

The Greeks and Romans of 2,000 years ago look the same as they look today. There is no historical evidence of any major migration southwards of peoples from further north. Same for the Romans/Italians. Turkey invaded Greece and Arabs invaded places like Sicily but the Italian population as a whole does not seem to be much affected.

https://www.google.com/search?q=greeks++at++political++rallies++images&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYoITc6fjTAhUHfhoKHTqPB1cQ7AkIQA&biw=1280&bih=611 &dpr=1.25.

https://www.google.com/search?q=italian+crowds+at++footballgames++images&client=firefox-b&noj=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHxIXI7PjTAhXDXhoKHWJTDWYQ7AkIQg&biw=1280 &bih=611.

^Anyone going to challenge the ignoramus on that?

quote:
quote:

The Greeks and Romans of 2,000 years ago look the same as they look today. There is no historical evidence of any major migration southwards of peoples from further north. Same for the Romans/Italians. Turkey invaded Greece and Arabs invaded places like Sicily but the Italian population as a whole does not seem to be much affected.

https://www.google.com/search?q=greeks++at++political++rallies++images&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYoITc6fjTAhUHfhoKHTqPB1cQ7AkIQA&biw=1280&bih=611 &dpr=1.25.

https://www.google.com/search?q=italian+crowds+at++footballgames++images&client=firefox-b&noj=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHxIXI7PjTAhXDXhoKHWJTDWYQ7AkIQg&biw=1280 &bih=611.

explain the gaulish invasion and the Germanic Lombard invasion
 -  -

the Celtic expansion in Europe

the battle of the Allia

Greek and Romans were southern Europeans not northern

Romans were southern Italian not northern Italian

they were Mediterranean not white European

images of ancient Romans

- just like Latin people today they differ in color from dark brown to light skinned

straight hair to almost woolly  -

-  -

^Damn you're stupid - they're called "Mulattoes".

THIS IS HOW YOU GET MULATTOES!

-

-

-

Even Gay Albinos were getting Black cock in the old days.

-

the questioner - Now that you know how Mulattoes are made, you are probably wondering why so many were made.....

Well, it has to do with how Black men are made.....

-

It seems neither Albino women nor Albino gays can resist.

quote:
^Damn you're stupid - they're called "Mulattoes".

THIS IS HOW YOU GET MULATTOES!

-

-

-

Even Gay Albinos were getting Black cock in the old days.

-

i never said Latin or Mediterranean people were not mixed

the Greek and Romans speak vividly about interracial relationships and marriages

Latin people are tri-racial
they are mixed with African, middle eastern, and European

quote:
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by the questioner:
[qb] Mark Antony and Cleopatra are both depicted on a coin together and she is depicted as white or Mediterranean

-

Yes we have the same type here:

-

-
Exact same features, same ethnic group, clearly the man is the tanned version of the woman

-
Cleo

quote:

Just as there is no such a thing as a "Mediterranean" Race, likewise, there is no such a thing as a "Middle-Eastern" Race.

The were ALL Black people who fuched Albinos.

A "Tri-Racial" person is a Mulatto/Mongol product.

i.e. Black, Albino, and Mongol mix.

quote:
quote:

Just as there is no such a thing as a "Mediterranean" Race, likewise, there is no such a thing as a "Middle-Eastern" Race.

-

-

stupid, imagine if these two people had a child, what the features would look like

quote:
quote:

LMBAO!!!

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

stupid, imagine if these two people had a child, what the features would look like

Kenny G?

quote:
Kenny G?

Kenny G has naturally curly hair not a perm.
Some jews have what they call a "jewfro" although his hair is not to the fro extent

Regardless according to Mikean theory, curly hair = black.
Therefore Kenny G is either wholly or in part black
or "mulatto" as Professor Mike likes to say

Narmer if you keep answering him/her, the creature will keep posting that stupid sh1t.

^ this coming from the guy who put a five foot penis in the thread

quote:
quote:
Kenny G?

Some jews have what they call a "jewfro" although his hair is not to the fro extent

They also have East African admixture. Of course you strategically for got about that one, perhaps an agenda?

quote:

-

How much African admixture does he have?

quote:

-

May we stop with the Troll questions please!

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

-

quote:
quote:
Kenny G?

I wasn't speaking of curly hair but answering your question of the possible appearance of the offspring of the two African albinos posted.

Isn't it possible that their offspring COULD look like Kenny G, or Kenny G could be the child of an African albino and Eurobino?

Posted by Thereal (Member # 22452) on :

Yes, I've seen this lady, depending on angle or lighting she appears with or mulatto.
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2016_07/bowen-megan-image.jpg.dd3e0f6404d4b64dba7ccaac1a6d44ee.jpg

https://youtu.be/srURDoK0US0 @ 2:00

quote:
quote:
quote:
Kenny G?

I wasn't speaking of curly hair but answering your question of the possible appearance of the offspring of the two African albinos posted.

Isn't it possible that their offspring COULD look like Kenny G, or Kenny G could be the child of an African albino and Eurobino?

The the albinos had very similar broad features to each other and light hair thus a Kenny G-esque type would not be the result of their pairing. Also Kenny G can get a natural sun tan, they can't

quote:
quote:

-

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

-

Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible

What happened lioness, Cat got your Tongue?

He,he,he,he:

This seems like a record for you not being able to find a suitable lie.

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible
Davenport ? It's funny how you didn't respond to my question, but reply by posting a question about some "Davenport" (Mendel law of segregation). Weird very weird, but also very typical.

Anyway, so how much African admixture does he have?

quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
Yes, I've seen this lady, depending on angle or lighting she appears with or mulatto.
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2016_07/bowen-megan-image.jpg.dd3e0f6404d4b64dba7ccaac1a6d44ee.jpg

https://youtu.be/srURDoK0US0 @ 2:00

Interesting. She's almost North African like.

I have seen her channel years ago, in 2013, talking about her background. Irony is Korean people mistake her for North African as well.

Q&A How do Koreans react when they discover I'm black?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuXj8AfWcDM

You posted something more recent, 2017. She's slightly above the average in European admixture.

-

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Kenny G?

The the albinos had very similar broad features to each other and light hair thus a Kenny G-esque type would not be the result of their pairing. Also Kenny G can get a natural sun tan, they can't
Yeah, thid dude looks pretty skin type 2 "tanned" to me, but I still think he can be the product of those two OC2 albinos.

-

His hair is definitely a PERM.
However, as they say, the eyes ARE the window to the soul and he does possess the capability to produce some light brown melanin. OCA2

quote:

-  -

Kenny G has naturally curly hair but he also now uses a curl enhancing product called MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream

quote:

MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream

" A unique curl enhancing cream to provide smooth definition without residual tack. Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz. Citrus infused for antioxidant support. UV shield preserves color.\\\\

REVIEWS

Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz....

This product is one of the best products for curly hair. I have 3c curls and it really defines my curls without frizz.

i have wavy hair that i am trying to encourage to curl and stay curled. this keeps the shape but doesn't really do anything to "encourage" curl,"

I have really curly hair, and have gone through so many different products throughout my life. It's hard to find what's best for your specific curl type. A few months ago, my new hair stylist recommended MOP Curl Cream. It has become one of my favorite hair products.

Kenny G talks about his naturally curly hair here in an interview

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2015/01/29/kenny-g-shares-the-secret-to-maintaining-those-luscious-curls/21136319/

-

^^ here are some Iranians with naturally curly hair

According to MIkean theory curly hair = black so Kenny G and the above people are black or "mulattoes" as Professor Mike likes to say

-

Posted by Thereal (Member # 22452) on :

@ish I've only posted that video because I remember xyman talking about plasticity,the funny thing is I've seen ancestry reveal videos of blacks in the same range but they look more African.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

Davenport ? It's funny how you didn't respond to my question, but reply by posting a question about some "Davenport" (Mendel law of segregation). Weird very weird, but also very typical.

Mike insistes he knows the above man is a mulatto due to some garbage that a nazi affiliated eugenics leader said.

I don't know how much African admixture he does or doesn't have. He might have some he might not, that's my answer

quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
@ish I've only posted that video because I remember xyman talking about plasticity,the funny thing is I've seen ancestry reveal videos of blacks in the same range but they look more African.

The way genetics work is unpredictable that is for sure.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

Mike insistes he knows the above man is a mulatto due to some garbage that a nazi affiliated eugenics leader said.

I don't know how much African admixture he does or doesn't have. He might have some he might not, that's my answer

So, Greeks don't have African admixture, correct?

quote:
quote:

-  -

Kenny G has naturally curly hair but he also now uses a curl enhancing product called MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream

quote:

MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream

" A unique curl enhancing cream to provide smooth definition without residual tack. Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz. Citrus infused for antioxidant support. UV shield preserves color.\\\\

REVIEWS

Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz....

This product is one of the best products for curly hair. I have 3c curls and it really defines my curls without frizz.

i have wavy hair that i am trying to encourage to curl and stay curled. this keeps the shape but doesn't really do anything to "encourage" curl,"

I have really curly hair, and have gone through so many different products throughout my life. It's hard to find what's best for your specific curl type. A few months ago, my new hair stylist recommended MOP Curl Cream. It has become one of my favorite hair products.

Kenny G talks about his naturally curly hair here in an interview

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2015/01/29/kenny-g-shares-the-secret-to-maintaining-those-luscious-curls/21136319/

-

^^ here are some Iranians with naturally curly hair

According to MIkean theory curly hair = black so Kenny G and the above people are black or "mulattoes" as Professor Mike likes to say

-

So, what is the genetic pool of the people you post?

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

WRONG !!!
How could you ask such a question??? I did not say "no the man above has no African admixture" Cam you read ??

I said "He might have some he might not" Are you having trouble reading what I very clearly stated?

Even Mike doesn't waste time with this type of conversational disconnect

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

WRONG !!!
How could you ask such a question??? I did not say "no the man above has no African admixture" Cam you read ??

I said "He might have some he might not" Are you having trouble reading what I very clearly stated?

Even Mike doesn't waste time with this type of conversational disconnect

Okay, so you say he might. Than to what percentage. How likely are the chances he has African admixture. Why use his picture in the first place if you're not sure? What part from Greece does he hail?

Instead of responding to my question you were hiding behind

quote:

quote:
quote:

-

quote:

Why use his picture in the first place

Ask Ish Gebor, he's the one that posted the picture in the first place
Why did you?

lioness and Ish gebor

well actually i posted the picture

my point was to show what Mediterranean people look like

quote:

-

lioness and Ish gebor

well actually i posted the picture

my point was to show what Mediterranean people look like

I dunno, I guess it's me.

But I just can't stand to read such an incredibly stupid post, without wanting to insult the poster.

Here is why.....

Arab Mulatto.

-

Mexican Mulatto

-

Venezuela Mulatto

-

Brazil Mulatto

-

Puerto Rico Mulatto

-

Dominican Republic Mulatto

-

Cuban Mulatto

-

^It seems to me that a Black/Albino Mulatto looks about the SAME, wherever in the world you find them!

Anyone want to argue the point?

So then, what in the hell was the questioner talking about?

Clearly the questioner's mother didn't let him out much, otherwise he might have known something about what the worlds people actually look like!

questioner, Mike thinks he is making some sort of point but he's not. He has picked out some random photos, labeled them "mulatto" this "mulatto" that .
It's meaningless diversion

mike 111 what is your definition of a mulatto?

quote:

Websters Online:

Definition of mulatto
plural mulattoes or mulattos

now sometimes offensive : the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person

now sometimes offensive : a person of mixed white and black ancestry

the questioner - where are you really from?

I find it highly unlikely that you are in the U.S. and have such a limited understanding of the worlds people.

quote:
quote:

Websters Online:

Definition of mulatto

now sometimes offensive : the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person

i wanted your definition mulatto not Webster's

but assuming your definition is the same as Webster's definition

why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizos from Latin america?

Webster said mulatto means "the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person"

please explain the logic in your pictures

quote:
questioner, Mike thinks he is making some sort of point but he's not. He has picked out some random photos, labeled them "mulatto" this "mulatto" that .
It's meaningless diversion

lioness - not only did you shame Matice Wright, the Navy's first black female naval flight officer by using her photo as your icon.

But you also shamed all female lions by using their moniker.

By rights your icon and moniker should have been FLY!

Then all would have known you by your deeds.

You Eat Sh1t and Bother People.

quote:

why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizo from Latin america?

Webster said mulatto means "the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person"

the questioner - you seem really, really young.

Why would I give you Websters definition, if it was not also my own?

You ask "why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizo from Latin America?"

When the STATED purpose was clearly to show that a Mulatto is a Mulatto wherever they are, to counter your implied claim that only Mediterranean Mulattoes looked like that.

As to Mestizo, they also have a firm definition:

Websters Online

Definition of mestizo
plural mestizos

: a person of mixed blood; specifically : a person of mixed European and American Indian ancestry.

Definition of American Indian

: a member of any of the aboriginal peoples of the western hemisphere except often the Eskimos; especially : an American Indian of North America and especially the U.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now please go find pictures of ALL types of NA;

i.e Black and Mongol, then we can talk

(Hint Mestizo's are Mongol and Albino)

Mike111: "By rights your icon and moniker should have been FLY!"

Oooh, an upgrade from MAGGOT I guess?

Sorrrrry.

quote:
quote:

why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizo from Latin america?

the questioner - you seem really, really young.

Why would I give you Websters definition, if it was not also my own?

You ask "why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizo from Latin America?"

When the STATED purpose was clearly to show that a Mulatto is a Mulatto wherever they are, to counter your implied claim that only Mediterranean Mulattoes looked like that.

As to Mestizo, they also have a firm definition:

Websters Online

Definition of mestizo
plural mestizos

: a person of mixed blood; specifically : a person of mixed European and American Indian ancestry.

Definition of American Indian

: a member of any of the aboriginal peoples of the western hemisphere except often the Eskimos; especially : an American Indian of North America and especially the U.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now please go find pictures of ALL types of NA;

i.e Black and Mongol, then we can talk

(Hint Mestizo's are Mongol and Albino)

Alexandria is on the Mediterranean

wouldn't you agree?

all the other claims you made is irrelevant

Cleopatra was Mediterranean so thus looked liked the people on the Mediterranean

Ptolemy Egypt is an Greek colony
(The Greeks were Mediterranean people)

this would explain her image on the coin

^Clearly your interest and knowledge is narrow. If you would limit your comments to match your interest and knowledge, there would be no problem.

i.e. You should have said "Mediterranean mulattoes look like this."

BUT instead you said "Mediterranean people look like this".

Which is 2/3 lie.

Like everywhere else, Mediterraneans are Black, Albino, AND Mulatto.

quote:
^Clearly your interest and knowledge is narrow. If you would limit your comments to match your interest and knowledge, there would be no problem.

i.e. You should have said "Mediterranean mulattoes look like this."

BUT instead you said "Mediterranean people look like this".

Which is 2/3 lie.

Like everywhere else, Mediterraneans are Black, Albino, AND Mulatto.

by your definition
what other kind of Mediterranean people exist?

that is like saying wet rain

quote:
quote:

Websters Online:

Definition of mulatto

questioner I don't know why you didn't follow through on this.
For one all the people dumb ass Mike posted and called "mulatto" are not necessarily the offspring of a black person and a white person
and even less so if first-generation offspring

quote:
quote:
quote:

Websters Online:

Definition of mulatto

questioner I don't know why you didn't follow through on this.
For one all the people dumb ass Mike posted and called "mulatto" are not necessarily the offspring of a black person and a white person
and even less so if first-generation offspring

i didn't follow through because with his logic everybody is a mulatto

because everybody has black and white blood in their veins

so the term mulatto doesn't really mean anything

African Americans are mulattoes by his definition

quote:

by your definition

Damn you're stupid!

I am starting to wonder if we are dealing with an adult here.

UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE POINT THAT ALL THE BLACKS ARE GONE! LEAVING ONLY THEIR MULATTOES.

In Europe and the Mediterranean Levant that is mainly true, but North Africa still has Blacks. The further away from the coast you move, the Blacker the people get.

quote:
quote:

by your definition

Damn you're stupid!

I am starting to wonder if we are dealing with an adult here.

UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE POINT THAT ALL THE BLACKS ARE GONE! LEAVING ONLY THEIR MULATTOES.

In Europe and the Mediterranean Levant that is mainly true, but North Africa still has Blacks. The further away from the coast you move, the Blacker the people get.

blacks in north Africa have white blood in them
so therefore they are mulatto by your definition

im not going to go back and forth with you because you have your own definition of mulatto

back to the original topic
i dont believe Michelangelo was black

the coins of Cleopatra depict her as white however it has been a long tradition to depict her as black  -

unless someone can prove that her contemporary coin is not her image or is a fake

im inclined to believe she was white

Posted by Autshumato (Member # 22722) on :

quote:
Arab Mulatto.

-

Mexican Mulatto

-

Venezuela Mulatto

-

Brazil Mulatto

-

Puerto Rico Mulatto

-

Dominican Republic Mulatto

-

Cuban Mulatto

-

Yes, like many of them look like Southern African mulattos.

Mike111: "The further away from the coast you move, the Blacker the people get."

To the rainforest periphery, yes, but in the interior the native people's skin tone is lighter, due to their lack of an open-air agriculture tradition.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Who cares, ah mean really???did they self ID as such even if they had Black/African fore-bearers,

Cleo was by most historical accounts somewhat loose with that punnany,
not slut shaming mind you, just saying!! but half of you brothers don't know the sista further south,
who fought not fornicate with her Roman encroachers and won not only the day, but 1500yrs of peace and relative stability..
while Cleo allegedly took snake bites to the tits.

Posted by Lion (Member # 22807) on :

People who consider themselves pardo are usually dark people. For example, on my birth certificate and my mother's pardo, even I being the son of blacks, and mine too. In 2010 in the IBGE census, my mother said that she and I were pardos, I was a child at the time, and I even asked the IBGE woman, and she said that most of the people who considered her to be pardos were my people color. Also interesting is that they talk about pardos and "blends", but I have some friends that came from mixed blacks and whites, and were born white, and consider themselves white, and not mixed or pardo.

quote:
Originally posted by Lion:
People who consider themselves pardo are usually dark people. For example, on my birth certificate and my mother's pardo, even I being the son of blacks, and mine too. In 2010 in the IBGE census, my mother said that she and I were pardos, I was a child at the time, and I even asked the IBGE woman, and she said that most of the people who considered her to be pardos were my people color. Also interesting is that they talk about pardos and "blends", but I have some friends that came from mixed blacks and whites, and were born white, and consider themselves white, and not mixed or pardo.

In America they used to have a classification "mulatto" which was the same as Pardo. Barack Obama would have been pardo but in America is regarded as black

"Mulatto" is a Spanish word meaning "little mule"--i.e. the offspring of horse and a donkey.

It was originally thought by the Spanish Conquistadors of the Americas that the offspring of blacks/Africans and whites/Europeans were infertile due to the claim that both races were as far apart genetically as horses and donkeys.

In the U.S. the racial categories of octoroon, quadroon, mulatto, and "negro"/black were created by the European settlers to account for degrees of European ancestry in the individuals with African ancestry.

But African ancestry was seen as so toxic and dysgenic in the U.S. racial caste system
that a 1/32 cut-off level was seen to be safe enough to avoid embarrassing "throw-backs" in people's families. This explains why an American with a white/mother could be considered "black".

The racist "one drop" rule is absurd, but that does not stop Americans from upholding this obvious bit or white racism.

For Native Americans--the cut-off point is--as they put it-- a "blood quantum of 1/16". This explains why visitors to "Indian Reservations" often see people with blue eyes and pale skins posing as "Indians". Another example of "congealed racism".

quote:
"Mulatto" is a Spanish word meaning "little mule"--i.e. the offspring of horse and a donkey.

It was originally thought by the Spanish Conquistadors of the Americas that the offspring of blacks/Africans and whites/Europeans were infertile due to the claim that both races were as far apart genetically as horses and donkeys.

In the U.S. the racial categories of octoroon, quadroon, mulatto, and "negro"/black were created by the European settlers to account for degrees of European ancestry in the individuals with African ancestry.

But African ancestry was seen as so toxic and dysgenic in the U.S. racial caste system
that a 1/32 cut-off level was seen to be safe enough to avoid embarrassing "throw-backs" in people's families. This explains why an American with a white/mother could be considered "black".

The racist "one drop" rule is absurd, but that does not stop Americans from upholding this obvious bit or white racism.

For Native Americans--the cut-off point is--as they put it-- a "blood quantum of 1/16". This explains why visitors to "Indian Reservations" often see people with blue eyes and pale skins posing as "Indians". Another example of "congealed racism".

that is a theory^^^

Some had said mulatto comes from the word muladi or the goddess mylitta

quote:

Of course it's now being uphold. Entire families are constructed based on this.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com