This is topic Hello, I'm the new moderator of this forum in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012274

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

Hello people
Punos_Rey came up with a set of rules that are reasonable and are typical of most forums. Please respect these.
I intend to enforce these rules if necessary and as fairly as possible but will do so with warning. You will have your freedom of speech but must do it without slurs and personal attacks. People can get banned in reality so if you have been posting for years carefully consider this.

Thank you, the lioness, have fun

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

You sure you are Lionese?

You don't sound like Lionese?

I am sure I am the lioness and I make more than one sound

Posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova (Member # 15718) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
posted 01 June, 2017 12:46 AM
This is just typical Lionese, escalating drama to setup an outcome for an agenda, such as forcing the owner to assign a site mod., or some other unknown goal.

With the kind of site Tukular dreams of, soft and weak, there probably wouldn't be much undercover presence here, but the site that ES is in reality, there are definitely 1 or more agents monitoring the site or even participating as posters.
Sites like Facebook have agents of every division posting and monitoring there daily. Last time I checked, 1 in every 3 people (30-40%) on Facebook are FBI, CIA, ADL, or local LEO.

So you still hold to your belief that 30% of the
people on here are agents?

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

Lol. Ever the comedian

Posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova (Member # 15718) on :

lol, hey I did not know I was an agent.

quote:
posted 31 May, 2017 08:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^With all of those artifacts CLEARLY showing that the original Anatolians were BLACK PEOPLE!

You would think that no Albino would have the nerve to suggest that Blacks in Turkey derive from SLAVES!

Well, you would be WRONG!

NEVER doubt the LYING DEGENERACY OF ALBINOS.

We have known this for decades yet, where knowing your history is supposed to make you stronger in the present, we have a multitude of weak kneed Coconut Negroes like Kittles and Gates, assisting Eurobinos in their devious lies.
These are the same weak minded Negroes who led to Egypt's invasions and taking of the country, as well as the whole continent of Africa.
Obviously, there needs to be a drastically different manner in which we discover, present and package history to Negroes.

In the past lioness has objected to your use of various "albino" phrases.
Now that she is moderator, will you be continuing such usage, as regards
the "Eurobinos," as you now style them?

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

Finally after years of insisting.

We'll see how it works out.

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

"I am sure I am the lioness and I make more than one sound"
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Lol. Ever the comedian

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
quote:
This is just typical Lionese, escalating drama to setup an outcome for an agenda, such as forcing the owner to assign a site mod., or some other unknown goal.

With the kind of site Tukular dreams of, soft and weak, there probably wouldn't be much undercover presence here, but the site that ES is in reality, there are definitely 1 or more agents monitoring the site or even participating as posters.
Sites like Facebook have agents of every division posting and monitoring there daily. Last time I checked, 1 in every 3 people (30-40%) on Facebook are FBI, CIA, ADL, or local LEO.

This isn't Facebook, is it?

quote:
lol, hey I did not know I was an agent.

quote:
posted 31 May, 2017 08:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^With all of those artifacts CLEARLY showing that the original Anatolians were BLACK PEOPLE!

You would think that no Albino would have the nerve to suggest that Blacks in Turkey derive from SLAVES!

Well, you would be WRONG!

NEVER doubt the LYING DEGENERACY OF ALBINOS.

We have known this for decades yet, where knowing your history is supposed to make you stronger in the present, we have a multitude of weak kneed Coconut Negroes like Kittles and Gates, assisting Eurobinos in their devious lies.
These are the same weak minded Negroes who led to Egypt's invasions and taking of the country, as well as the whole continent of Africa.
Obviously, there needs to be a drastically different manner in which we discover, present and package history to Negroes.

In the past lioness has objected to your use of various "albino" phrases.
Now that she is moderator, will you be continuing such usage, as regards
the "Eurobinos," as you now style them?

Lionese never objected to the use of the word albino to describe those with the syndrome.
Rather, an observant person would realize the objection was the broad use of the term to paint ALL albinos (African, Indian, Native American, etc.) in the same light as Europeans.
Hence my attempt to enhance the description. I.E., Eurobinos.
However, I was never satisfied with Eurobinos and only used it beforeas a temporary while developing a more appropriately selective term.

It seems to me that the greatest contributor to Hueman diversity is the presence of the OCA defect. Without it (OCA), blacks will still be diverse, but not lighten to the African Albino stage.
With it, as a carrier, black diversity can become significantly expanded from skin type 1 to 6.
A black with dominate OCA traits becomes more phenotype limited than a black without the trait.

This is the true nature of the basic catalyst, along with some other minor environmental adoptions, is what Europeans have labeled as, RACE. I.E., Hue-man + Hueless-man + Natural selection = RACE.

HUMAN

OCA- (True Black)
OCA+&- (Black as OCA Carrier)
OCA+ (OCA dominate)

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
I am sure I am the lioness and I make more than one sound

What a difference a title makes.

Posted by Fencer (Member # 22259) on :

quote:
quote:
quote:

When you mean agent, how far does it necassarily need to be FBI? Granted I don't know how the stuff works, goofing around on here seems more like contract work in my opinion. It wouldn't require much investment in research or dependence on intelligence, just have to have enough to be wily to an acceptable degree given the enviornment and circumstances.

But what I find odd is the events that led up to this; this has happened often, and this was the third time its happened where I've noticed the lead up - as I've seasonally checked out the goings on of the forum to see if there is any engaging content.

Saying such, I've NEVER noticed this thread spam issue when forum activity among the regulars is slow or with uninteresting with dull content. It always seemed to happen when lots of topics are buzzing with good posts and sources. I come back with 20 new topics from KING or that other poster, both of which seem to me to be too exaggerated of caricatures. Sometimes its one or the other, sometimes both, but in this instance they both played hand in hand for the build up, on top of that the lurkers who Narmer mentioned were triggered enough from one of his post to come back right before things got super crazy with KINGS posts getting more and more fanatical and the other Concerned or whatever playing into the painting of the site needing moderation.

I see semi-light forms of dictatorship rising.

quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
quote:
quote:
quote:

When you mean agent, how far does it necassarily need to be FBI? Granted I don't know how the stuff works, goofing around on here seems more like contract work in my opinion. It wouldn't require much investment in research or dependence on intelligence, just have to have enough to be wily to an acceptable degree given the enviornment and circumstances.

But what I find odd is the events that led up to this; this has happened often, and this was the third time its happened where I've noticed the lead up - as I've seasonally checked out the goings on of the forum to see if there is any engaging content.

Saying such, I've NEVER noticed this thread spam issue when forum activity among the regulars is slow or with uninteresting with dull content. It always seemed to happen when lots of topics are buzzing with good posts and sources. I come back with 20 new topics from KING or that other poster, both of which seem to me to be too exaggerated of caricatures. Sometimes its one or the other, sometimes both, but in this instance they both played hand in hand for the build up, on top of that the lurkers who Narmer mentioned were triggered enough from one of his post to come back right before things got super crazy with KINGS posts getting more and more fanatical and the other Concerned or whatever playing into the painting of the site needing moderation.

The internet is a vast place. So, LEO can't monitor every word typed in real-time. There just aren't enough resources.
So, it's more effective to deep packet scan all traffic of keyword detection.
Once a keyword is detected in the stream, deeper analysis may be triggered.
If the text meets certain qualifications, then a live agent may put it on the list of surveillance.

For example, if I, responding to you provided you with a list of keywords, this post would be flagged.

Today, much of the scan, detection and response can be automated with artificial intelligence.
I read that 2 in 10 people on Facebook are actually AI Bots who you can hold a conversation with and never realize they are AI constructs.

Posted by Punos_Rey (Member # 21929) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
I see semi-light forms of dictatorship rising.

If such concerns like this are rising please drop me an inbox

Posted by A Habsburg Agenda (Member # 21824) on :

Lioness, why are you editing people's posts in the same way as Tukuler if you are a genuine moderator? Furthermore if you edit them how does anyone know what the poster put which warrants their redaction?

Editing posts tends to make out that the people reading the posts are not intelligent to judge how meaningful they are for themselves. The problem KING highlighted was the absence of any kind of moderation, and not the quality of any moderation, so you guys shouldn't use that as an excuse for coming to edit people's posts.

It is quite clear that KING was not taking his medication and the proper thing was to suspend his account and close his threads, not use that as giving one of the most inimical and antagonistic users of the forum the power to edit posts they dislike.

And since when did terms like Negroid and Mongoloid start getting banned on this forum?

Since this forum is not a scientifically or biologically oriented forum demanding that users stop using those terms is neither here nor there.

So what terms are supposed to be substituted for Mongoloid and Negroid and how well are those terms understood?

If the mods want such rules to be implied in Egyptology sub forum that is fine. In this subforum it is simply intellectual pretentiousness .

quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:
Lioness, why are you editing people's posts

Because we have a set of rules and if those rules are broken posts are deleted. When necessary, in these deleted post I remind the poster why the post was deleted and in some cases tell them they can re-post a remark without a particular element that violates the rules.

quote:

The problem KING highlighted was the absence of any kind of moderation, and not the quality of any moderation, so you guys shouldn't use that as an excuse for coming to edit people's posts.

It is quite clear that KING was not taking his medication and the proper thing was to suspend his account and close his threads, not use that as giving one of the most inimical and antagonistic users of the forum the power to edit posts they dislike.

Habsburg please stop wasting everybody's time. I have already addressed this and clearly >

quote:
quote:
[QB] Given the recent pleas for this forum to be shutdown for hate speech against Muslims, whatever that means, don't forum members think Islamophobia is entirely rational behaviour?

KING said literally kill muslims and burn muslims kill cops and I think also kill homosexuals
He also said Christians had the right to kill.
No respectable forum would allow violent threats to kill certain people and additionally license other groups to murder
He was also not engaging in conversation and often had 20 threads up at a time with his racist religious fanatic violent rantings.
Cass was spamming and putting up giant photos and said blatantly he was trying to shut down the forum.
Both of these people had lost their right to post here. It's simple
Stop trying to sugar coat this bullsh!t, thank you
In my opinion anybody who threatens to kill people should be instantly and permanently banned and we should not care if they had posts that were good and try to keep them, it's way over the line to talk about murder and sanction religious groups to commit murder. I dont care if the person is mentally ill. Mentally ill hospital patients who mingle with other patients lose their right to if they make violent threats. Now we expect to have someone go in a and take the time to figure out which of their posts should be saved? Those things can bring the whole site down.
Cass was making numerous threads about someone saying someone is a pedophile and the person wasn't even someone who posts on Egyptsearch or someone anybody here even knows about. And he was bumping up 20 threads at time. No forum should tolerate that and few do. Furthermore he was pretending to me a muslim. That is under false pretenses asking other people to act on behalf of false pretenses

^^ If anybody reads this and still decides to threaten people with violence there post will be deleted. Habsburg keep reading this until you get it. I won't discuss it further

Guess what? I didn't even delete KING's threads so you aren't even addressing the right person.

I had the kindest remarks to KING before he got out of hand.
I tried to be helpful and others did slightly. But we cannot help him and him posting here making violent threats against ethnic and religious groups is not healthy for him or the existence of this forum.

quote:

And since when did terms like Negroid and Mongoloid start getting banned on this forum?

Since this forum is not a scientifically or biologically oriented forum demanding that users stop using those terms is neither here nor there.

So what terms are supposed to be substituted for Mongoloid and Negroid and how well are those terms understood?

Since when is right now.

And you have it backwards. The terms, Mongoloid, Albino, Negroid, Caucasoid are appropriate in this forum for some anthropological discussions when skulls, skeletons or skin is the topic.

However the rule in this forum is that you may not use one of these words to describe a people in any other context. You cannot use these words as social identity.

Basically the term that a people use to describe themselves is the term that will be respected and permitted in this forum.

Simply, terms used to describe people that are not the terms they use to describe themselves formally will not be permitted.

For instance. There was a time when many black people would call themselves Negroes. But now the prevailing formal term is "black" or "African American". So except in scientific discussion on physical morphology "Negro" is not permitted, likewise "Albino" in place of "white" or "Mongoloid" in place of Asian is not permitted.

What people choose to call themselves formally is what will be respected in this forum.

This is basic respect and this is what we are going by.

[ 07. June 2017, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

^^

Lionese
When it decides to ******, the "albino" in "albino lion", the word filter is imperfect and is tuned improperly.
Obviously, it's configured to filter all instances of the term which is definitely not the intent, right?

Stop being lazy and put your back into it!

Instead of censoring and editing, why not add a quick noted comment about the violation and allow the poster to modify the comment themselves to adjust their posts. That way everyone can see what the original comment was, understand the nature of the post, and adjust to the new rules, together.

I don't see where that takes anymore effort than what you are presently doing.

I am already doing that. I have commented in some deletion " you may repost the comment" without such and such word.
However if I know the person is aware of the rule and is breaking it anyway I'm deleting the whole thing, no commentary.
So if you have a long post planned and think some element might be breaking not just this naming thing but any rule pm it to me first
to check or save it in a word file of your own ( but not asked over and over again as filibuster delaying tactic)
Keep a text file of your own is you feel it is a masterpiece or could be used in a different forum where there is no such rule.

AHA & Narmerthoth:

I deserve the heat for the filtering, not Lioness. Problem is the filter just blanket filters words inside it, and obviously can't determine intent in usage, so words like "homo" and "albino" were being nonsensically filtered in every case used, so I just removed them from filtering as a blanket filter was unnecessary.

Sure, and thanks.
Also thanks to Lionese for elevating the situation to top level to get it corrected.

quote:

I asked who the Black people were who decided that the word Negro was an offensive word, and what authority they had to decide that for other black people and you deleted the whole post on the ground that the word Negro was not acceptable.

Why didn't you simply answer the question? The question is a simple one and it matters to people involved in any kind of African studies. Who were the people who decided that the word Negro was a disparaging word, what authority did they have, and when did a social consensus arise that it was indeed so?

Have ever considered asking the United Negro College Fund to change their name, considering that they probably fund the education of negroes just as much if not more so than any other organization? Are you meaning to say that the people whose education is funded by the UNCF dislike being funded by an organization which has the word Negro in its name and would rather not receive funding from an organization which such a name?

Show me the evidence of social consensus among Black people worldwide that the word Negro is to be regarded as an offensive word.

You seem to have the tendency to close down threads as soon as it doesn't support your opinion or agenda.

That is very undemocratic.

Your statement is false.

Some people routinely ignore racism if it is not directed toward them personally.
I am not in a position to do that

quote:
Your statement is false.

Some people routinely ignore racism if it is not directed toward them personally.

Your stament is false, like so often.

There are clear racist threads, rooted in eugenics and dysgenics that have not been closed. Please keep exposing yourself.

In the case of Jeff Sessions, who you defended wholeheartedly!

"Jeff Sessions Pushes For Longer Sentences and More Private Prisons"

https://youtu.be/i6WiQVEIH5c

quote:
quote:
Your statement is false.

There are clear racist threads, rooted in eugenics and dysgenics that have not been closed. Please keep exposing yourself.

which threads do you think should be closed?

quote:
quote:
quote:
Your statement is false.

which threads do you think should be closed?
I suggest you'll start here.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012106;p=1

Having a political debate is not something that needs to be shutdown. Spreading Nazi-ideology is.

The member who started the thread is banned and the thread was made over two months before I started moderating.

You still haven't explained when the word Negro became an offensive word. The purpose of this forum is not to help you defend your world view. The simple fact is you have always been plotting for this role, and as soon as KING started his rants which were clearly the sign of a mentally ill person you used as an excuse to plead for moderation powers.

The simple fact is the owners of this forum have never trusted you or Tukuler and that is why they don't give you the power to block posts or users. So think what power they have giving you - which is the power to be an annoying pest, which you will probably soon tire of like Tukuler when Mike makes it a full time business for you.

The simple fact is no one was going to shut down the forum. Did the owner of the forum ever state that he had been warned by the authorities about the rantings of clearly mentally disturbed person? Egyptsearch has been around for years and it was seen as a place for Black people incite to incite hatred against whites and Muslims the commitment to shut it down would have expressed ages ago.

Considering the owners of this forum has given the most antagonistic presence of this forum moderation powers, one has to seriously consider their interest and commitment to this sub-forum. If a person who is more interested about the hurt feelings of white people than the welfare of black people is given moderation powers over such a forum then one has to consider the real intent of the owners of this forum when it comes to black people.

quote:
You still haven't explained when the word Negro became an offensive word. The purpose of this forum is not to help you defend your world view. The simple fact is you have always been plotting for this role, and as soon as KING started his rants which were clearly the sign of a mentally ill person you used as an excuse to plead for moderation powers.

The simple fact is the owners of this forum have never trusted you or Tukuler and that is why they don't give you the power to block posts or users. So think what power they have giving you - which is the power to be an annoying pest, which you will probably soon tire of like Tukuler when Mike makes it a full time business for you.

The simple fact is no one was going to shut down the forum. Did the owner of the forum ever state that he had been warned by the authorities about the rantings of clearly mentally disturbed person? Egyptsearch has been around for years and it was seen as a place for Black people incite to incite hatred against whites and Muslims the commitment to shut it down would have expressed ages ago.

Considering the owners of this forum has given the most antagonistic presence of this forum moderation powers, one has to seriously consider their interest and commitment to this sub-forum. If a person who is more interested about the hurt feelings of white people than the welfare of black people is given moderation powers over such a forum then one has to consider the real intent of the owners of this forum when it comes to black people.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

I find it extremely peculiar that you make the above statement and your signature is
"The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization",
a royal family of white people who ruled Europe a few centuries ago who were the first to officially approve the Transatlantic slave trade as well as sanctioning the conquest by the conquistadors of the Aztec and Inca empires for a cut of the theft and who were poor representatives of the better aspects of Christianity. That is quite an "agenda"

If you will notice this forum is moderated by myself an Punos_Rey. Anyone who tries to make breaking the rules of the forum as you say "a full time business" will be banned as Cass and KING are. I am actually doing a lot less than I could be doing. I suggest that anyone who has been posting for years consider not ruining themselves. It's unnecessary.
I also recommend that if you want to "a full time business" of breaking the forum rules to occur not to try to encourage Mike to do it but to rather take responsibility for your own future actions.

The UNCF was founded in 1944 so they might argue they have a historical reason for using this obsolete word "Negro" but members of this forum don't have such an excuse.
Calling people "Negroes" etc., is not allowed in the forum.
The word doesn't have to be offensive as a word because if the group of people in question does not formerly call themselves by such a name in 2017 then it is not permitted to call people such a word. So if they don't call themselves "apples", "apple" may not be an offensive word, such a word will not be banned in all contexts, but it is disrespectful to call people names that they do not call themselves so there will be consequences for doing so.
I will not speak on this further in some philosophical way or discuss obscure possible exceptions.

If Mike makes it a "full time business" to cause difficulty for the mods he will be banned as surely as cass & real tawk was.

Also slurring white people as "hueless"/"colorless" is a deliberate attempt to flout the rules. I understand the latitude with words like "albino" and "homo" but hueless/colorless are stupid and unnecessary. Warnings and if necessary suspensions will follow continued usage.

At the least you guys could try and discuss this with decency and not resorting to the mud slinging, the complexities of "negro" and its historical usage notwithstanding

Edit: Also I have made it clear disrespecting mods is unacceptable, next one to lob a shot at lioness is getting suspended. You all know how to disagree or criticize respectfully, without the insults.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com