This is topic War with North Korea soon? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012414

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/06/politics/trump-poland-duda/index.html

Trump: North Korea 'behaving in a very, very dangerous manner'

By Dan Merica, CNN
Updated 5:52 AM ET, Thu July 6, 2017

Warsaw, Poland (CNN)President Donald Trump chided North Korea for its recent missile tests, saying it is "behaving in a very very dangerous manner."

"It's a shame they're behaving this way -- they're behaving in a very, very dangerous manner and something will have to be done about it," Trump said in a news conference Thursday with Polish President Andrzej Duda.

The President said he has "some pretty severe things" available to him when asked about military action against North Korea, but declined to elaborate.
"As far as North Korea is concerned, I don't know, we will see what happens," Trump said when asked about military action against North Korea. "I have some pretty severe things that we are thinking about. That doesn't mean we are going to do it. I don't draw red lines."
Trump's comments came after North Korea launched what is believed to be its first test of an intercontinental ballistic missile Tuesday. US officials estimate it had a range of 3,400 miles, capable of hitting Alaska.
At a special meeting of the United Nations Security Council Wednesday, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley warned military action was on the table in response to the test. "The US is prepared to use the full range of our capabilities to defend ourselves and our allies," she said, adding the US would "prefer not" to use force. She called on China to use its economic influence over North Korea to rein in the regime of King Jong Un.

VIDEO ( audio podcast)

North Korea's Nuclear Standoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Jok7w0-jU

"we could be coming to a very critical moment"

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

NO

However, it is ironic that the world's first missile invented in North Korea under King Sejong, some 400-500 years before Europe.
Ironic that King Sejong was a true monarch advocating peace via diplomacy but developed weapons as last ditch effort for self defense. Unlike European development for military aggression.

Understanding North Korea's disdain for the United States.
How would the US feel had Korea intervened in the US Civil war taking the side of the confederates and succeeded in splinting the US into two nations. North & South with the south of America being under Korean control?
North United states would very likely feel about Korea in the same way N. Korea currently feels.

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
NO

However, it is ironic that the world's first missile invented in North Korea under King Sejong, some 400-500 years before Europe.
Ironic that King Sejong was a true monarch advocating peace via diplomacy but developed weapons as last ditch effort for self defense. Unlike European development for military aggression.

Understanding North Korea's disdain for the United States.
How would the US feel had Korea intervened in the US Civil war taking the side of the confederates and succeeded in splinting the US into two nations. North & South with the south of America being under Korean control?
North United states would very likely feel about Korea in the same way N. Korea currently feels.

Nice and well PRACTICAL informed HISTORICAL information.

Posted by Thereal (Member # 22452) on :

I'm not sure if that's a good analogy because if what I've read is true then the issue in Korea came into being because of circumstances after ww2 were Russia got the north and the US the south and the fear of communism spreading.

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on :

If America attacks N. Korea it would result in the possible lost of many of the 50+ American military men stationed in S. Korea. The U.S has been trying to destabilize the missle lunches via electronic means but it appears the North has been able to counter the effects.

This means if the U.S. attacks N. Korea there is no way to destroy all the missiles without some being dropped into South Korea.Any war would sent S. Kore back to the pre-Industrial age in Korea.

Very true Dr. Winters.
There is also serious economic impact to the US and Europe if South Korean factories are disrupted.
Samsung, in South Korea, is neck and neck as being the world's largest manufacturer of Integrated circuits with Intel Corporation.
Any interruption in South Korean productivity will have huge worldwide negative impacts of European and US economies.
If North Korea bombed the South tomorrow, Wall street would probably collapse the day after.

In Korean history, throughout it's long history, the North has always unified the country. Perhaps once or twice for brief periods the South had control, but they were usually Northerns who migrated South and then gained control of the country.
This was true up until the early 1900s when Korea was invaded and controlled by Japan.
Following WW-II, Korea regained it's independence from Japan and once again North Korea moved to put things back to normal by unifying the country , but The US and UN stepped in and providing military support to South Korea, halted the country's natural progression towards unification.

North Korea received some support from China and Russia, but it's important to note the support they received from Russia was about the same as the support many African nations received from it. Not enough to overcome the west's influence.

Another strong factor in why there will be no US military aggression against N.Korea is China.
China isn't the same nation as it was before, and if the US conducted direct military operations against North Korea, on China's back door, China won't be standing idle just watching.
No matter what Trump and his stooges say, any disruption of China's manufacturing pretty much shuts down the whole world.
It just ain't gonna happen.

Samsung predicts highest ever profit in its history

Quarterly report

According to earnings guidance issued today, Samsung expects to have made about 14 trillion won ($12.1 billion) in profit off 60 trillion won ($52 billion) in revenue; that’s significantly beyond the previous highest profit of 10.16 trillion won set in the third quarter of 2013. Revenue is expected to be up 18 percent year on year, while profit should be up by 72 percent.

quote:
Samsung predicts highest ever profit in its history

Quarterly report

According to earnings guidance issued today, Samsung expects to have made about 14 trillion won ($12.1 billion) in profit off 60 trillion won ($52 billion) in revenue; that’s significantly beyond the previous highest profit of 10.16 trillion won set in the third quarter of 2013. Revenue is expected to be up 18 percent year on year, while profit should be up by 72 percent.

Stocks! [Big Grin]

Yep.
If North Korea was allowed to suppress South Korea, the odds are high that all of South Korea's businesses would be nationalized.
A direct confrontation with North Korea by the US/Europe would adversely affect South Korean production, causing tremendous losses on worldwide exchanges.
Their only reason sane hope is to convince China to intervene with a diplomatic solution.

Definitely the wrong time for whites to have an incompetent US President like Trump, but a great opportunity for China/North Korea.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449280/north-korea-icbm-test-crosses-red-line-nuclear-crisis

The Rubicon Is Crossed in North Korea
(excerpt)

The latest North Korean missile is menacing not just because of its 4,000-mile range, but because it is road-mobile. And the transporter comes from China. In the calculus of nuclear deterrence, mobility guarantees inviolability. (The enemy cannot find, and therefore cannot pre-empt, a mobile missile.) It’s a huge step forward for Pyongyang. Supplied by Beijing. How many times must we be taught that Beijing does not share our view of denuclearizing North Korea? It prefers a divided peninsula, i.e., sustaining its client state as a guarantee against a unified Korea (possibly nuclear) allied with the West and sitting on its border.

Nukes assure regime survival. That’s why the Kims have so single-mindedly pursued them. The lessons are clear. Saddam Hussein, no nukes: hanged. Moammar Qaddafi, gave up his nuclear program: killed by his own people. The Kim dynasty, possessing an arsenal of ten to 16 bombs: untouched, soon untouchable. What are our choices? Trump has threatened that if China doesn’t help, we’ll have to go it alone. If so, the choice is binary: acquiescence or war. War is almost unthinkable, given the proximity of the Demilitarized Zone to the 10 million people of Seoul. A mere conventional war would be devastating. And could rapidly go nuclear. Acquiescence is not unthinkable. After all, we did it when China went nuclear under Mao Zedong, whose regime promptly went insane under the Cultural Revolution. The hope for a third alternative, getting China to do the dirty work, is mostly wishful thinking. There’s talk of sanctioning other Chinese banks. Will that really change China’s strategic thinking? Bourgeois democracies believe that economics supersedes geostrategy. Maybe for us. But for dictatorships? Rarely. If we want to decisively alter the strategic balance, we could return U.S. tactical nukes (withdrawn in 1991) to South Korea. Or we could encourage Japan to build a nuclear deterrent of its own. Nothing would get more quick attention from the Chinese. They would face a radically new strategic dilemma: Is preserving North Korea worth a nuclear Japan? We do have powerful alternatives. But each is dangerous and highly unpredictable. Which is why the most likely ultimate outcome, by far, is acquiescence.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
If America attacks N. Korea it would result in the possible lost of many of the 50+ American military men stationed in S. Korea. The U.S has been trying to destabilize the missle lunches via electronic means but it appears the North has been able to counter the effects
This means if the U.S. attacks N. Korea there is no way to destroy all the missiles without some being dropped into South Korea.Any war would sent S. Kore back to the pre-Industrial age in Korea.

Yes at least for a time, if nukes were employed then all bets are off, if conventional weapons were employed, then rebuilding could a decade or two, eg Germany and Japan post WWII.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449280/north-korea-icbm-test-crosses-red-line-nuclear-crisis

The Rubicon Is Crossed in North Korea
(excerpt)

The latest North Korean missile is menacing not just because of its 4,000-mile range, but because it is road-mobile. And the transporter comes from China. In the calculus of nuclear deterrence, mobility guarantees inviolability. (The enemy cannot find, and therefore cannot pre-empt, a mobile missile.) It’s a huge step forward for Pyongyang. Supplied by Beijing. How many times must we be taught that Beijing does not share our view of denuclearizing North Korea? It prefers a divided peninsula, i.e., sustaining its client state as a guarantee against a unified Korea (possibly nuclear) allied with the West and sitting on its border.

Nukes assure regime survival. That’s why the Kims have so single-mindedly pursued them. The lessons are clear. Saddam Hussein, no nukes: hanged. Moammar Qaddafi, gave up his nuclear program: killed by his own people. The Kim dynasty, possessing an arsenal of ten to 16 bombs: untouched, soon untouchable. What are our choices? Trump has threatened that if China doesn’t help, we’ll have to go it alone. If so, the choice is binary: acquiescence or war. War is almost unthinkable, given the proximity of the Demilitarized Zone to the 10 million people of Seoul. A mere conventional war would be devastating. And could rapidly go nuclear. Acquiescence is not unthinkable. After all, we did it when China went nuclear under Mao Zedong, whose regime promptly went insane under the Cultural Revolution. The hope for a third alternative, getting China to do the dirty work, is mostly wishful thinking. There’s talk of sanctioning other Chinese banks. Will that really change China’s strategic thinking? Bourgeois democracies believe that economics supersedes geostrategy. Maybe for us. But for dictatorships? Rarely. If we want to decisively alter the strategic balance, we could return U.S. tactical nukes (withdrawn in 1991) to South Korea. Or we could encourage Japan to build a nuclear deterrent of its own. Nothing would get more quick attention from the Chinese. They would face a radically new strategic dilemma: Is preserving North Korea worth a nuclear Japan? We do have powerful alternatives. But each is dangerous and highly unpredictable. Which is why the most likely ultimate outcome, by far, is acquiescence.

LOL!
Funny reading this because no where in this collection of white-think gibberish is there any mention of a diplomatic solution. Why in the world are they called, Diplomats when they are impotent to utilize diplomacy, and like their Cuban embargo strategy, only capable of using strong-arm thug tactics?

And no, Moammar Qaddafi wasn't murdered by his own people any more than Malcolm X or Hugo Chavez were.

Using Japan?
LOL!
In the event of a war between Asia and the West, I'm thinking this time Japan will get it right and very likely side with the Asian side. Else, because of their history and the fact that neither China or Korea has forgotten, they will be decimated first by either China or Korea.
Plus, Japan appears to be on the path to a genetic dead-end. Their population growth figures are the lowest in the world, just ahead of Europe.
The last option they will embrace is another Asian war, especially a nuclear one.

The best option is for North and South Korea to conduct talks about how they both can compromise for a united Korea, but the US and Europe don't want this.

^ you've got the lioness head spinning here.

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

yeah my head is spinning.
Ish explain to us who shot Malcom?

Narmertoth let's see if Ish Gebor can answer this

quote:
quote:

Your shenanigans don't work on me!

Stop trying to redirect and squirm out of the nonsense above that you cut and pasted in the thread.
Instead, stick to your guns and explain this,
The Rubicon Is Crossed in North Korea, nonsense?

I don't think any Baptist or Christian African American woman would post that stuff.

quote:
quote:

Those papers have been declassified. It was NOT the NOI that is for sure. [Big Grin]

Dr. Wesley wrote on this as well. And basically all Africana scholars know this, so it surprises (Sarc/) me that you are numb on this here too. [Roll Eyes]

I laugh hard when you ask these basic and stupid things, yet run from my questions.

Perhaps you can tell me who shot Martin Luther King and every progressive black organization of that time?

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your shenanigans don't work on me!

Stop trying to redirect and squirm out of the nonsense above that you cut and pasted in the thread.
Instead, stick to your guns and explain this,
The Rubicon Is Crossed in North Korea, nonsense?

I don't think any Baptist or Christian African American woman would post that stuff.

Let's see if the lioness can answer you. [Big Grin]

I wouldn't hold my breath.
Usually, when Lionese is cornered like this, it replies with some even more weird and unintelligent response, like someone on strong depression meds.

Lionese is famous for Cut and Pasting articles it doesn't understand.

quote:
Usually, when Lionese is cornered like this, it replies with some even more weird and unintelligent response, like someone on strong depression meds.

True ... true... and tries to come off as sarcastic.

You know Lionese, or at least it's M.O., well.

quote:

I am not cornered by anything. The article is notable for a few reasons.

-The Chinese have a complex relationship with North Korea as well as diplomatic relations with the U.S.

-the missile is on a truck which is hard to take out preemptively

-that Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein did not have nukes, they are now dead so the weapons are security for Kim Jung Un

-that Japan could be allowed nuclear weapons but that would be a big change of policy

And most importantly despite Trump's tough talk it is most likely he will acquiescence and just live with North Korea soon having the ability to strike the American mainland with a nuclear missile (according to the author)

_____

Every March hundreds of thousands of South Koreans and tens of thousands of U.S. forces conduct huger military maneuvers in the region. The reason for that is to prevent North Korea from unifying by force. At the same time Kim Jung Un is under threat of being assassinated by South Korean agents or the U.S. Seal team , although that is extremely hard to do.

Kim Jong Un has God-like status in North Korea and total dictatorship over the people. So unification could not work for him unless he were to take over as supreme leader of the whole the Korean Peninsula (although Narmertoth prefers that) The governments and modern society of the two Koreas are miles apart. They cannot merge at this time

Possibly a diplomatic arrangement could be made where South Korea and the U.S. stop their annual military exercise and North Korea gives up their nukes.

quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] ^ you've got the lioness head spinning here.

Those papers have been declassified. It was NOT the NOI that is for sure. [Big Grin]

There is no declassified document that shows that Malcolm X was not assassinated by a Nation of Islam Member (or more than one)

quote:
quote:

I am not cornered by anything. The article is notable for a few reasons.

-The Chinese have a complex relationship with North Korea as well as diplomatic relations with the U.S.

-the missile is on a truck which is hard to take out preemptively

-that Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein did not have nukes, they are now dead so the weapons are security for Kim Jung Un

-that Japan could be allowed nuclear weapons but that would be a big change of policy

And most importantly despite Trump's tough talk it is most likely he will acquiescence and just live with North Korea soon having the ability to strike the American mainland with a nuclear missile (according to the author)

_____

Every March hundreds of thousands of South Koreans and tens of thousands of U.S. forces conduct huger military maneuvers in the region. The reason for that is to prevent North Korea from unifying by force. At the same time Kim Jung Un is under threat of being assassinated by South Korean agents or the U.S. Seal team , although that is extremely hard to do.

Kim Jong Un has God-like status in North Korea and total dictatorship over the people. So unification could not work for him unless he were to take over as supreme leader of the whole the Korean Peninsula (although Narmertoth prefers that) The governments and modern society of the two Koreas are miles apart. They cannot merge at this time

Possibly a diplomatic arrangement could be made where South Korea and the U.S. stop their annual military exercise and North Korea gives up their nukes.

Now, I hope you've realized that when you cut and paste someone else's thoughts, it's no good unless you offer your own opinions or at least point out what points you agree or disagree with.

I suppose, the points you left out are those you do not agree with and those you've decided to highlight above are the points you agree with, correct?

Those are all my opinion stop playing games, I agree with some of the article

stop the name calling
-lioness

There is no name calling, you are simply too cawardish to answer the question. So let's try it again.

The declassified documents can be found at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), file number 100399321. lol

But let's go with your crazy theory. Tell who was this supposed member? [Big Grin]

Now you answer this here: "who shot Martin Luther King and every progressive black organization of that time"?

Stop acting as a J. Edgar Hoover wannabe.

quote:

First off, you shouldn't accept all the propaganda from the US as gospel, and you really should examine and reevaluate what a monarch is in reality. They are definitely not "God-like", no matter how many times you hear it on Fox News.
Monarchs are not to much different than Presidents and Prime Ministers. They all have to listen to and compromise with their internal ministers, Premier, and Vice Premiers.
The government is dominated by Congress (Workers Party) and Kim has to listen to and strongly consider Congressional member's opinions and suggestions. The members of Congress aren't powerless puppets, but powerful multi-generational elite members of Korean society, some of whom likely possess as much power as Kim.

Kim isn't a warrior, so he also has to depend very heavily on his military Generals, strategists and political advisors.
This weapons development and confrontation is also being influenced by them, not very different than Trump has to depend on advice from US military Generals and advisors, the CIA, Congstratrgistsress, etc.

Contrary to what you've been told, although Kim inherited the throne from his father, he isn't the absolute power in North Korea, any more than Castro was the absolute power in Cuba. It just don't work that way. Real life isn't like the Game Of Thrones.

You should at least check out the Wiki page on how the North Korean government is structured. It isn't as nearly as simplistic as you image.
In fact, it is much more complex structurally than South Korea's puppet democratic government which recently threw out it's former President for massive corruption. They sound much like Brazil's and many of the African US controlled corrupt puppet governments, don't they?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_North_Korea

Secondly. the only reason Bush was able to invade Iraq is because he LIED about Saddam having Weapons of Mass Destruction. Nukes can fit this description, he Congress really didn't know if Iraq had Nukes or not. They definitely had enough money to purchase nukes from Russia's white market. When Russia's economy failed, everything from it's space shuttle, to nuclear submarines to it's nukes were for sale by the criminals who are have now taken refuge in Israel, The Middle-east, The UK, and the US. With confirmed nukes, Bush still would have invaded Iraq to steal Saddam's gold, and million barrel stockpile of pile.
Remember when Bush told the US citizens that they need not spend a dime for the war because it would be paid for by the oil stockpile Iraq had?
Right after the war and Bush/Cheney got their greedy hands on that oil stockpile, Haliburton opened a refining station in Iraq, and oil prices jumped up to $5-6/gallon. The price stayed there until they unloaded all that oil maximizing their profits. After it was gone, US oil prices dropped back down to $3-4/gallon, and lower once Obama took office.
Not a dime of that profit from Iraq's oil went to the American people to compensate for the war. It all went into Bush and Haliburton's pockets.

Third, yes, the new N. Korean missile is mobile, which makes it difficult, but not impossible to track. Obviously, N. Korea has some very proficient scientists and engineers.
This is why the US moved the THAAD system into South Korea, to intercept any missiles launched from the north.
The US currently has two THAAD systems deployed, and I think if the President of south Korea allows them, they would deploy more. However, China doesn't like that and the South Korean President is under a tremendous amount of pressure to have the two currently placed systems removed.
With the pressure from the US to deploy and the pressure from China to remove, my bet is the best bet for the new South Korean President is to engage North Korea and work out a win/win compromise between the two halves of the country. After all, Moon is Korean before his is Chinese or American.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_High_Altitude_Area_Defense

Fourth, you can forget about Japan.
They don't want any part of this and have their own internal problems to deal with.
They just suffered a serious flood with great loss of life. Their population is 26% elderly, and their birth rate has fallen to the point where they need all their available men at home, trying to make babies. They definitely won't sign up for sending into war.
My guess is that they will try to stay neutral and let it play out.
They won't do a military build-up and they won't agree to the US putting nukes on their island. They don't want to anger China or North Korea, and they want to keep their relationship with the US and Europe intact. They will ride it out and not take sides.

I am pleased that you agree with ME, in that the best solution is for North and South Korea to begin talks to find a diplomatic compromise.
Now you are using your noddle!

quote:

Everybody is always "playing games", except for you. [Roll Eyes]

^ Lionese only agrees with some of the article, yet originally cut and pasted the whole article without adding comments clarifying it's position. [Big Grin]

quote:
[QB] stop the name calling
-lioness

There is no name calling, you are simply too cawardish to answer the question. So let's try it again.

The declassified documents can be found at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), file number 100399321. lol

But let's go with your crazy theory. Tell who was this supposed member? [Big Grin]

Talmadge X Hayer, a Nation of Islam member confessed to shooting Malcom. There is no declassified document that said he did not.
So you saying that's crazy
- is crazy

quote:
quote:
-lioness

Talmadge X Hayer, a Nation of Islam member confessed to shooting Malcom. There is no declassified document that said he did not.
- is crazy

He was no NOI member. He was an informant. lol The files make clear that informants infiltrated the NOI.

Now you answer this here: "who shot Martin Luther King and every progressive black organization of that time"?

quote:
quote:
quote:
-lioness

- is crazy

He was no NOI member. He was an informant. lol The files make clear that informants infiltrated the NOI.

Talmadge X Hayer, a Nation of Islam member confessed to shooting Malcom X. There is no document that said he did not or that he was an informant.
You try to rely on memory a lot and that leads to a lot of mistakes you make

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
-lioness

- is crazy

Talmadge X Hayer, a Nation of Islam member confessed to shooting Malcom X. There is no document that said he did not or that he was an informant.
You try to rely on memory a lot and that leads to a lot of mistakes you make

He was not a member, not because he said so it means he was.

Fact is that the government of that time used informants to infiltrate in the NOI and other progressive black organizations, he was an informant informant who infiltrated in the NOI. Or are you now also going to claim the government didn't use informants to infiltrate into black organizations? [Frown]

Now for the 4th time, you answer this here: "who shot Martin Luther King and every progressive black organization of that time"? Stop running like a coward.

Malcolm Xʼs alleged assassin
hiding in plain sight in Newark 50
years after civil rights leader was
killed, author claims

Al-Mustafa Shabazz leaves his home in Newark, N.J., on Thursday. A Pulitzer Prize-winning author says Shabazz assassinated Malcolm X, even though he was never charged.

Shabazz and a second man, James Moore, were hit with bank robbery charges the following year. But while Moore was ultimately convicted, the charges against Shabazz were dropped.

The special treatment Shabazz received, Marable wrote, “raises the question of whether he was an FBI informant, either after the assassination of Malcolm X or very possibly even before.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/malcolm-x-assassination-mystery-article-1.2115843

quote:
quote:
[qb] Those are all my opinion stop playing games, I agree with some of the article

First off, you shouldn't accept all the propaganda from the US as gospel, and you really should examine and reevaluate what a monarch is in reality. They are definitely not "God-like", no matter how many times you hear it on Fox News.
Monarchs are not to much different than Presidents and Prime Ministers. They all have to listen to and compromise with their internal ministers, Premier, and Vice Premiers.

You have no problem with dictatorships

You have no problem with countries that are undemocratic monarchies ruled by family lineage

You have no problem with countries who torture people for saying anything bad about their leader or try to leave the country

quote:

Now for the 5th time, you answer this here: "who shot Martin Luther King and every progressive black organization of that time"? I answered your question politely. Stop running like a coward and answer my question.

quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Those are all my opinion stop playing games, I agree with some of the article

You have no problem with countries that are undemocratic monarchies ruled by family lineage

You have no problem with countries who torture people for saying anything bad about their leader or try to leave the country

Is America that much different from the aforementioned?

quote:
quote:
quote:

The form of government a country desires is up to it's people. One shouldn't ram a political choice down the people's throats any more than you should force them to accept your religion.
Yet, America has a long and terrorizing history of doing exactly this.

North Koreans seems to be pleased with what they have. Their incarceration rate is far far below that of the United States and Kim appears to be much more competent than he appears.
At least, he seems to be much more competent than Donald Trump.
How many homeless are there in NK, and how many of it's people are starving?
What percentage of the American DEMOCRACY approve of Donald Trump's performance as President and how many disapprove?

Did you vote from Trump, an aristocrat who inherited his wealth from his father who made his money from sucking on the government tit?
Trump has declared bankruptcy five times in his lifetime and only survived with the aid of government handouts.
He has no college education, and isn't one intelligent enough to qualify being US President. Yet, he is.
Great example of a fake democracy. An illusion that fools only the foolish.

Once again your comments are exactly opposite of what an African American woman would state.

The only AA female I can think of who would be in-line with your train of thought would be someone like Stacey Dash, and we all know she's a very rare ding-bat that almost no one respects or likes.
Even conservative whites laugh at her positions and opinions.

A nation where only 30% vote in the election and the choices are always the lesser of two evils is no democracy. So, where are these examples of true democracies you are expecting us to support?

Years ago I've heard that most technological knowledge in China has a foundation in North Korea.

quote:
The China–North Korea Relationship

China is North Korea’s biggest trade partner and arguably has the most leverage on Kim Jong-un’s regime. But while Beijing appears willing to condemn its neighbor’s nuclear developments, analysts say its cautious policies remain focused on stability.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/china-north-korea-relationship

quote:

North Koreans seems to be pleased with what they have.

They have no right to vote or freedom of speech or access to world media or internet freedom

I think people should be able to criticize the leaders publicly.

If you did that in North Korea you would go to prison get tortured and your family might get punished as well

What America does or doesn't do does not change this

If you think North Korea is better go live there

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-newman/2013/04/12/heres-how-lousy-life-is-in-north-korea

As an economic power, however, North Korea is a laughingstock that can barely feed its own people, which is why some analysts think the country may collapse at some point, or undergo rebellion by insiders fed up with disastrous economic policies and relentless repression.

Like other dictatorships, North Korea has an elite ruling class that enjoys some basic privileges of modern life, such as indoor plumbing, automobiles, meat, coffee and a few luxury goods. There's a middle stratum that has sufficient food and, occasionally, new clothes, but not much else.

In general, however, North Korea is one of the most miserable places on earth. "The standard of living has deteriorated to extreme levels of deprivation in which the right to food security, health and other minimum needs for human survival are denied," according to a recent report by the Korea Institute for National Unification, a research group based in Seoul.

While it's difficult to get accurate information about North Korea – a police state that rarely admits foreigners – refugees and other sources of information have helped outsiders sketch the country's bankrupt economy. Here's a snapshot of life in North Korea:

– Annual GDP per capita is about $1,800, which ranks 197th in the world, according to the CIA World Factbook. GDP is 28 times higher in the United States and 18 times higher in South Korea.

– About half of North Korea's population of 24 million lives in "extreme poverty," according to the KUNI report. These people subsist on corn and kimchi and "are severely restricted in access to fuel for cooking and heating."

– One-third of children are stunted, due to malnutrition, according to the World Food Program.

– The average life expectancy, 69, has fallen by five years since the early 1980s, according to the blog North Korea Economy Watch. The blog notes that those figures are based on official statistics, so the real numbers could be even lower.

– Inflation may be as high as 100 percent, due to mismanagement of the currency.

– Most workers earn $2 to $3 per month in pay from the government. Some work on the side or sell goods in local markets, earning an extra $10 per month or so.

– Most homes and apartments are heated by open fireplaces burning wood or briquettes. Many lack flush toilets.

– Electric power is sporadic and unreliable, with homes that have electricity often receiving just a few hours per day.

– Families that can afford them often have two TVs, according to New Focus International, a website that features dispatches from North Korean exiles; one TV is pre-set to state channels airing propaganda, while the second, illegal set is used to watch South Korean TV programs. Even so, fluctuating voltage in the electrical current often causes the screen to keep changing size, "going from big to small repeatedly," according to one exile report.

– Some of the most popular contraband items are DVDs of South Korean TV shows, which North Koreans often trade or sell among themselves.

– Parents who send their kids to schools are expected to provide desks, chairs, building materials and cash to pay for heating fuel. Some students are put to work producing goods for the government or gathering up discarded materials. Parents can bribe teachers to exempt their kids from labor or just keep them away from school, even though that violates official policy.

– North Korea has a "free" medical system, but hospital patients must pay for their own drugs, cover the cost of heat, and prepare all their own meals at home.

– Among the privileged class, cosmetics are considered "an ostentatious display of wealth," according to the KINU report. South Korean brands are preferred over inferior Chinese or North Korean products.

– There are about 1.5 million mobile phone users in North Korea, but service is spotty and no Internet is available. One popular use for mobile phones: as a "torch" to provide light when the power goes out at night.

– Kim Jong Un may be worth as much as $5 billion, according to the South Korean news organization Chosun Ilbo. The money comes from state-run enterprises as well as sales of narcotics, counterfeiting, and other types of criminality. It's believed to be held in hundreds of bank accounts – outside of North Korea.

http://pennpoliticalreview.org/2017/01/the-democratic-peoples-republic-of-korea-a-21st-century-fascist-state/

North Korea has a government-enforced class system of its own. Called songbun, a North Korean receives his or her class standing at birth. Based on her relatives’ actions and political standing, as well as her racial background (those with ancestors from China or Japan have a lower songbun than pure Koreans), a North Korean’s songbun stays with her for life and dictates her demographics: her livelihood, her neighborhood, and even how much food she receives. North Korea rejects the idea of a classless society both officially and unofficially.

LOL.
I think if you really want to understand and know the conditions in North Korea, you have to find an unbiased source from a country like China, Vietnam, or India.
The hype surrounding NK is very much like that of Cuba. Both nations that resist the imperialism of Europe and the US and are demonized because of it.
The people of both countries are made to suffer under imposed embargoes specifically tailored to create an atmosphere of unrested and disillusion with it's communist governments and shape world opinion to justify US inhumane strategies that work to kill people to achieve US goals.

1) Korea has never attacked the US or Europe, but both the US and Europe has attacked Korea and disrupted the countries natural unification.

2) Korea has never attacked any US ally, but Japan has attacked Korea, and murdered many millions of it's peoples.

3) The US cannot allow a communist country to be successful. They will do anything to stop the spread of communism, or the appearance that it is a viable alternative political system to Capitalism.

4) Jesus was more communist than Capitalist.
Go figure.

Posted by Andromeda2025 (Member # 22772) on :

The Korean War was Korean on Korean violence/wholesale slaughter, my 7th grade teacher an African American fought in the Korean war and had actual pictures and brought them to class and showed us the dead blown apart bodies.... And Now? How come Korean folks can't get along? Why do the South Koreans discriminate against North Korean defectors?

The defector who wants to go back to North Korea

But now, 12 years after he arrived in South Korea, Son has a new purpose in life: to return to the North to protest against the treatment of defectors south of the heavily armed border that has separated the two Koreas for more than six decades.

“The South Korean media portray us as people who want to be seen as a victimised minority with a sense of entitlement,” Son told the Guardian in a recent interview in Seoul. “The government here won’t accept how difficult it is for defectors to adapt to life in a free-market economy, and for that we are treated with contempt. By going public with my desire to defect again [to North Korea] I hope to send a message about how badly South Korea treats defectors.”

Son is one of a growing number of double defectors – political and economic refugees from the North for whom life in the democratic, capitalist South has fallen far short of expectations.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/22/defector-wants-to-go-back-north-korea

People who prefer dictatorships with no freedom of speech should move to such countries otherwise be hypocrites

If only life were as simplistic as seen through the eyes of a child.

1) Political systems, no matter which, can never change the basic nature of man.

2) Under any political system, man's nature will separate into two basic groups; Takers and Givers, where the takers (Republicans) seek to profit from it's people and the Givers (Liberals) seek to take care of it's peoples.

This human dynamic will be true in either a democracy, a Monarchy, a communist state or any other system.
The lesson here is that a political system does not make the people, and they all will eventually entropy to a separation of groups with diverse political and social agendas. Neither is better than the other.
The only ideal political system is one that responds to the will of the people. Currently, I can't think of one on the planet that does.

I believe YOUR problem is you have no empathy because you lack basic knowledge and understanding of humanity, therefore, you are deficient in humanistic values.

There are several very good historic dramatic movies out on Korea that may help to educate you about it's histories.
One, The Admiral, Roaring Currents 2014 is a drama produced by South Korea but tells the story of Korea when it was united under North Korea.

It tells the story of the second Japanese invasion of Korea in 1597.
The Admiral, Yi Sun-Shin, a legendary Korean hero to both the North and Southern Koreans is the North Korean admiral who fought the Japanese off and won using his 12 battle ships against the Japanese fleet of 330 ships.

Check it out and expand your mind while receiving high level entertainment.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3541262/?ref_=nv_sr_1

how many blacks live in North Korea compared to South korea?

quote:

lol smh

quote:

Now for the 6th time, you answer this here: "who shot Martin Luther King and every progressive black organization of that time"? I answered your question politely. Stop running like a coward, find some decency and answer my question.

quote:

Why do you ask??

Posted by Andromeda2025 (Member # 22772) on :

quote:

Your question should be how many plastic fake Caucasians live in South Korea? The main targets of So-Korea's plastic surgery, their prevalent mandible prothaganism, flat noses, Asian eyes and wide jaw....

-

The most common procedure in Korea is blepharoplasty, or double eyelid surgery. According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, it's the most popular plastic surgery operation in the world, with 1.43 million people getting it done in 2014. It's so prevalent that a former Korean president had the operation while he was in office.

Blepharoplasty is also controversial. Critics say that the operation makes patients look "less Asian," while proponents say that it's simply a matter of beauty — bigger eyes equals more attractiveness, essentially.
"Most Koreans don’t have a double eyelid line, so in that case, sometimes they look sleepy and tired," says Hang-Seok Choi, the director of JK Plastic Surgery, a Seoul-based clinic that sees 10,000 patients a year.

But the operation has a racially charged past.
The double-eyelid surgery was reportedly introduced to South Korea during the Korean War, which lasted from 1950 to 1953.AP

To critics, the surgery is a symbol of white America's history of cultural dominance over South Korea.It goes back to American plastic surgery pioneer Dr. Ralph Millard, who was stationed in Seoul from 1950 to 1953 to do reconstructive surgery for the war wounded. Millard is known among plastic surgeons today for his innovations in facelifts and cleft palates.

This was apparently the case in the US as well.
In a 1993 study of eleven Asian American women in the San Francisco Bay Area who received plastic surgery, ethnographer Eugenia Kaw found that patients underwent plastic surgery in order to "escape persisting racial prejudice that correlates their stereotyped genetic physical features ('small, slanty' eyes and a 'flat' nose) with negative behavioral characteristics, such as passivity, dullness, and a lack of sociability."

Cultural critic Moonwon Lee tells the Korea Herald that while people don't personally believe they're trying to look white by getting their eyelids done or other plastic surgeries, they're still moving away from Korean-ness. The big eyes, small faces, and perky noses that are hallmarks of beauty in Korea aren't natural to most Koreans, he says.

One former Korean beauty pageant contestant says that the majority of her pageant peers received plastic surgery, ranging from double eyelid surgery to nose jobs (rhinoplasty). Plastic surgery is, she says, seen by judges as a sign that a contestant is serious about their career.

"Usually," he says, "people believe that people with better appearance have more opportunity. "

-

4 (1) men plastic surgery korea best hospital clinic class iii mandible prognathism_maxillofacial surgery ...

10 Korean Skin Whitening Products that Actually Work
If there was a place considered the mecca for skin whitening products, it has to be Korea. And when it comes to Korean skin whitening products, we're not just talking about getting a shade or two lighter.

http://skinlightskinbright.com/10-korean-skin-whitening-products-actually-work/

-

-

Trump to Xi: 'Something has to be done' about North Korea
By Brad Lendon, CNN

(CNN)Less than a week after a historic North Korean missile test, the leaders of the United States and China pledged to work together to stop Kim Jong Un's nuclear missile program.

"Something has to be done," US President Donald Trump said during the brief public portion of a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G20 summit in Germany.
There will "eventually be a success" against Pyongyang, Trump said. "It may take longer than I'd like. It may take longer than you'd like. But there will be success in the end one way or the other."
Xi told Trump that China remains "firmly committed to denuclearizing the (Korean) peninsula," according to a report from China's state-run Xinhua news agency.
A solution on North Korea must come through dialogue and consultation involving the international community, Xi said.
Missile tested that could reach Alaska
Tensions between the US and North Korea spiked last week, when Pyongyang tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).
Analysts said the test showed the missile could reach much of the US state of Alaska.
The US and South Korea responded with military shows of force, including missile tests of their own and a practice bombing mission from US Air Force B-1 bombers, accompanied by South Korean warplanes.

The response ran counter to China's repeated calls for North Korea's to stop its missile and nuclear tests in exchange for the US and South Korea halting the joint military drills that antagonize the Kim regime.
As a longtime ally of North Korea and its top trading partner, China is seen by many -- including the Trump administration -- as the key to a solution on the Korean Peninsula.
While Trump has in the past praised what appeared to be China's early efforts to exert pressure on its neighbor, he tweeted last month that those efforts had "not worked out."

In remarks before their Hamburg meeting, Xi said "sensitive issues still exist" in the US-China relationship that "require a great amount of work."
The leaders appear to have made at least some progress on those issues, according to messages conveyed after the meeting.
Trump tweeted they'd had an "excellent" exchange on trade and North Korea.

-

Briefing reporters aboard Air Force One on Saturday, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said the discussion was "very direct."
"I think there were substantive discussions about the financing of North Korea, we had substantive discussions about ways of dealing with North Korea together," Mnuchin said.
In a lengthy report on the meeting, Chinese state media said Xi had reiterated China's strong opposition to the US deployment of its Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defense system in South Korea, which remains a sore point in US-China relations.
While the US says the system is needed for defense against North Korea, China believes it threatens its own security because its radars could be used to spy on Beijing's defense and nuclear deterrent systems.
Closer military ties
The two countries also signaled closer military ties.
Xi proposed that China's defense minister and the US secretary of defense "carry out an exchange of visits as soon as possible," Xinhua reported.
It also said China would participate in the 2018 Rim of the Pacific military exercises, a biennial event known as the world's largest international maritime military exercise.

In 2016, 26 nations, including China, took part in the exercise off Hawaii.
On non-military issues, Xi said a 100-day action plan put into place after his April summit at Trump's Mar-a-logo estate in Florida is bearing fruit and a further year-long plan is being considered, Xinhua reported.
"China and the United States have decided to hold the first round of a comprehensive economic dialogue on July 19, and launch the first round of a law enforcement, cybersecurity, social and cultural dialogue at an early date," Xinhua reported.
A White House statement issued after Saturday's meeting provided none of the specifics listed by Xinhua.
"The two leaders also reviewed work in other areas in the bilateral relationship, including economic issues such as reciprocal trade and market access. President Trump and President Xi directed their security and economic teams to make progress in upcoming dialogues," the White House statement said.
White House officials later said there would be a US-China meeting in Washington this month on a "comprehensive economic dialogue," one of several "substantive issues" Mnuchin said were covered.
Trump's 'comradery' with counterparts
Mnuchin pointed out that the Xi-Trump meeting "lasted over an hour and a half, and would have lasted longer if we didn't have to get pulled out to leave, since we had a time issue."
Meanwhile, Gary Cohn, director of Trump's National Economic Council, gushed about how well Trump gets along with his counterparts, including Xi.
"The relationships that he's building and the comradery that he has is just extraordinary," Cohn said.
"You can see the personal relationship he has with Xi and (Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo) Abe and all these people. The warmness and the openness that's going on between the two of them, it's really extraordinary."

LOL!

The Chinese are 1000x smarter than Trump and his stooges.
They know the US is on the rapid decline and all they basically have left is their military capability.
Xi understands how Trump and his goons have alienated themselves from Europe and abandoned their leadership role, giving it up freely to the Chinese, and how Europe is now looking towards the world's manufacturer, China, for leadership.

By participating in NATO exercises, China will gain a lot on the current state of US military preparedness. They will also be able to copy or improve what the US has by getting a closer first hand look.

About 8 years ago I posted an article on ES about how the US DoD issued the military award for upgrading all of the US Navy's Aegis class destroyers with brand new Command & Control Computers.

The contract went to an engineering company run by two Chinese engineers in San Diego, who received their advanced engineering degrees in the US.

The company designed and developed the Navy C&C system, tested it for compliance with the DoD who approved it, and manufactured enough systems to upgrade the fleet of US Navy ships.
A year later, the CIA sent a report to Washington about a new Command and Control system the Chinese Navy had just upgraded it's Destroyer class ships with.
Guess what?
Is was the exact same system the US taxpayers had paid for, but now it was being installed in Chinese Navy ships.
The two Chinese engineers has completed the US Navy system, and then sent all the plans to China.
The Chinese Navy got a brand new state of the art Command and Control system, on the US DoD dime.

Trump is a dunce and is no where near intelligent enough to deal with the Chinese.
Chinese won't make North Korea submit, no matter what Xi tells Trump.
Xi knows the US is about to go in the direction of Russia by imploding on it's own, so he is just buying time to let America sink under it's own weight.

Lionese
What do you know about Jang Yeong-sil?

quote:
Lionese
What do you know about Jang Yeong-sil?

I don't think you will receive an answer to that question.

Lionese's one attribute is using Wiki and embellishing the results with a deviant instigator spin.

quote:
Lionese's one attribute is using Wiki and embellishing the results with a deviant instigator spin.

So, what does this tell about this person?

At first I thought it was just playing devil's advocate to increase the site's posts and add thread longevity, but then I realized it actually believes some of the wacky things it says. It really doesn't understand much about America and African Americans, but tries to bluff it's way into being credible.
I only know of one type of persons that do this while pretending to be black across the internet.

quote:
At first I thought it was just playing devil's advocate to increase the site's posts and add thread longevity, but then I realized it actually believes some of the wacky things it says. It really doesn't understand much about America and African Americans, but tries to bluff it's way into being credible.
I only know of one type of persons that do this while pretending to be black across the internet.

I have noticed the same thing. I also noticed that you haven't received any response thus far, which is very rude behavior. It's very selfish the way answers are being demanded and questions are being ignored or even deleted.

@Narmerthoth,

Sad, you still have not received an answer. How rude!

Give it time, Give it line, before we reel it in.

Lionese, what is your opinion on Albert Einstein?
Was he an overall smart guy or what?

Trump might try a surgical strike on North Korean missile sites and nuclear facilities within a month or two, the generals will be pushing for it
The consequences could be a North Korean strike on U.S warships or even a bloody attack on South Korea

Won't happen. The General don't trust Trump and they don't want to take the blame for Trump's failed administration.
If the US does a preemptive strike, China and Korea may retaliate and that would start WW-III.
The timing couldn't be worst. No American wants to fight for Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYBu9xIfac

North Korea's Two Economies: The Royal Court

VIDEO

-
The African Renaissance Monument is a 160 foot tall bronze statue located on top of one of the twin hills known as Collines des Mamelles, outside Dakar, Senegal. Built overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in the Ouakam suburb, the statue was designed by the Senegalese architect Pierre Goudiaby after an idea presented by president Abdoulaye Wade and built by Mansudae Overseas Projects, a company from North Korea.

Thousands of people protested against "all the failures of President Wade's regime, the least of which is this horrible statue" on the city's streets beforehand, with riot police deployed to maintain control.[3] Deputy leader of the opposition Ndeye Fatou Toure described the monument as an "economic monster and a financial scandal in the context of the current [economic] crisis".

The colossal statue has been criticized for its cost at US$ 27 million. The payment was made in kind, with 30 to 40 hectares of land that will be sponsored by a Senegalese businessman.

Senegalese opposition leaders also questioned the style of the project, while art critics argued that the body shapes are cartoon-like, with only vaguely African facial features.[1] It was also suggested that the monument is a stark representation of the macho sexism of African authoritarian rulers.[9] The statue's design was derided internationally because of false claims of its Senegalese origin, actually having been designed by a Romanian architect and built by a North Korean sculpting company famous for various projects and large statues throughout Africa since the 1970s.It was a poorly received piece by art critics around the world after its much-delayed unveiling in 2010 and was compared by some to the infamous (and once-abandoned) Christopher Columbus statue project that was unveiled in Arecibo, Puerto Rico in 2016. Local imams argued that a statue depicting a human figure is idolatrous and objected to the perceived immodesty of the semi-nude male and female figures.

In December 2009, President Abdoulaye Wade apologised to Senegal's Christian minority for comparing the statue to Jesus Christ.[

What is it with these status people and statues?

That's a big ass statue.

Senegal version of statue of Liberty?
Because although it was a gift, America's Statue of Liberty was neither designed or manufactured by Americans and has as many, if not more social contradictions as this one.

Big bad USA is so busy harassing North Korea but meanwhile, one of it's favorite all white, racist countries in the world, the Chechen Republic, has nuclear arms and has this to say to the world.

The Chechen Republic is run by a military dictator named Ramzan Kadyrov, who also happens to run a mixed martial arts program.
To his enemies he is a turn-coat rebel who has turned Chechnya into his personal fiefdom where Russian law doesn’t apply, and who has used terror and murder to crush not only the separatist Islamist insurgency, but political rivals, human rights activists, and domestic dissenters.

-

In the interview, Kadyrov goes on to say that anyone claiming that Chechnya is massacring gay men “will have to answer to the almighty,” and promises that “America is not really a strong enough state for us to regard it as an enemy of Russia. We have a strong government and are a nuclear state. Even if our government was completely destroyed our nuclear missiles would be automatically deployed. We will put the whole world on its knees and screw it from behind.”

President Donald Trump, however, has remained silent on the allegations, even with U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley saying in April that these human rights violations “cannot be ignored.”

Posted by Autshumato (Member # 22722) on :

Americans are very cocky.

VIDEO:

The Happiest People on Earth. North Korea: the rulers, the people and the official narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztcLh-cTJfs

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com