This is topic Black mother of three have a White child in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012519

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4910746/Black-mother-three-stunned-having-white-child.html

Black mother-of-three is stunned after her youngest child turns out to be white, with blue eyes and red hair (and she can't leave the house without people staring at them)
Patience Chando, a black Zimbabwean, gave birth to a white, blue-eyed baby
She thought her daughter's skin would darken to match her other two children
But instead her four-month-old girl remains pale-skinned and has auburn hair
Doctors suggested it could be because Patience has distant European ancestors

Mena: a mix couple of a white man and Black woman and vice versa are suppose to have a Mulato Brown baby. I notice some African couple and some mix Black African European couple have White skin baby with brown hair and blue eyes. I think the reason for the White babies might be there is a white gene in African woman that cause them to give birth to White babies or some African women know a secret alchemical science to give birth to White babies or Some African women used magic to give birth to White babies.

The White babies of Black African women explain why the Black royalty and nobility of Europe became blue eyes White people after one and two generations.

-
The mum-of-three said Andrea's blue eyes, striking auburn hair and milky skin is turning heads wherever they go in their hometown of Hanover, Germany. Pictured: Patience and Andrea

-
Patience Chando, 36, who is of Zimbabwean heritage, and her white German partner Andreas Spillea, 49, welcomed four-month old baby Andrea Mariella into the world in April (pictured left). Pictured right: Lucricia, abother of Patience's daughters, with Andrea

-
Doctors are equally stunned by Andrea's skin tone, raising concerns Andrea might have a skin disorder when she took her in for a routine check-up. Patience explained: 'My doctor was totally surprised. He even tested her for a skin disorder out of concern for how pale she was'

-
Patience Chando, 36, who is of Zimbabwean heritage, and her white German partner Andreas Spillea, 49, welcomed four-month old baby Andrea Mariella into the world in April (pictured left). Pictured right: Lucricia, abother of Patience's daughters, with Andrea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4168946/Mum-world-s-black-woman-two-white-babies.html

Mother becomes only black woman in the world to give birth to two white babies to beat millions-to-one odds
Catherine Howarth is of Nigerian heritage, while her husband Richard is white
She first had a white son with blue eyes, now has a white, blue-eyed baby girl
The odds of a black woman having two white children is 'millions-to-one'
She said: 'I get tired of being stopped in street by people asking if I'm the nanny'
Doctors say genetic quirk due to white gene present in woman's ancestry

-
Catherine Howarth, who is of Nigerian hertiage, is believed to be the only black woman in the world to give birth to two white, blue-eyed children, the odds of which are millions-to-one

-
 -
Jonah and Sophia's distinctive looks have attracted the interest of various modelling agenices

Posted by Thereal (Member # 22452) on :

They should stop implying it had something to do with a white ancestor,I found an interesting family, the father is black and the mother Asian from what I've seen the father parents are black though his mother is light skin.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bE1gOyLMd5g/maxresdefault.jpg

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

This is a nonsens article and should never have been published in the first place. It’s utter nonsense.

Posted by Thereal (Member # 22452) on :

True but I guess they think its unusual for a couple like that to produce an all white baby which it isn't.

Posted by Snakepit1 (Member # 21736) on :

This is a ridiculous story. Her two older children have an African father, the youngest has an albino father. What did she expect? World famous guitarist Slash's late mother was darker complexioned than this woman, and Slash is as pale as this kid. What a nonsense article.

Posted by A Habsburg Agenda (Member # 21824) on :

All this proves that most white people out there are octoroons, they claim to be white because they have come to the conclusion that there have never been dark complexioned people in Europe, having chosen to restrict the word black to sub-Saharan Africans.

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
True but I guess they think its unusual for a couple like that to produce an all white baby which it isn't.

It is unusual in the law of segregation (dominant and recessiveness), that's true, but it's not that special to make a news article about it.

Posted by Lion (Member # 22807) on :

Here where I live this is something common. Many black women have blond blue-eyed children. Here most blacks have white offspring.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com