This is topic New Memeber in forum New Member Introduction at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=000004

Posted by Tetrahedronix (Member # 22731) on :

Hey everyone,

I've been reading this forum for some years and this forum spurred my interest into genetics and Ancient Africa years ago.I am African-American from Northwest Florida. This site has taught me alot about understanding history and deciphering the eurocentric paradigm built into our looking glass. Please don't mistake my language for some kemetic type or Black Hebrew, I only speak bluntly because I grew up deeply entrenched in the conservative south and all of its eurocentric ideologies.I am dedicated to learning as much as I can in my spare time, I currently have a youtube channel discussing the validity of biological race, genetics, neanderthals and Ancient Egypt. I am just a student so I come here to learn from you guys as much as I can.

Posted by BlessedbyHorus (Member # 22000) on :

Welcome.

Posted by juliac121 (Member # 22201) on :

Silica brick is a kind of acid refractory mainly made from tridymite, cristobalite and a small amount of residual quartz as well as glass phase. The raw material is natural silica sand whose SiO2 content should be more than 96%. The higher SiO2 content in silica sand, the higher temperature silica bricks resist. Silica bricks are used in the roof and superstructure of glass melting tanks as well as for hot repairs.

Posted by Linda Fahr (Member # 21979) on :

The best History forum in the world. I am pleased to be here, to learn and share our ancient African history, It's contribution to humanity since ancient, high middle ages and middle ages civilizations across the planet Earth.

Thank you ....

Posted by Punos_Rey (Member # 21929) on :

Welcome, Linda

Posted by lpgreen (Member # 22847) on :

You can learn many things here Tetrahedronix.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com