This is topic Tour Companies in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000675

Posted by Tom Kohanski (Member # 2540) on :

My wife and I are planing a 2-week trip to Egypt mid September. I have looked at the tour companies operating in Egypt and have contacted a company by the name of Egypt Magic. Has anyone used this one the price are very good or is there another company out there. Thanks Tom

Posted by egypt toursclub 2003 (Member # 2736) on :

i am sales manager in travel agent in Egypt and i can help you in trip to egypt by very special rates and services , just send me your requested program and i will feed you

email me : sales@egypttoursclub.com

Posted by Bulldog (Member # 2721) on :

I have used Kouni, Which represented by Eastmar. So i am using them again this year i've had no problems with them at all in the past so why change.

Posted by strangelookingnegro (Member # 151) on :

Just a suggestion. check out
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net

hi Tom

i am Ayman who contacted you through messages board and please check your mail as i have sent you a reply

our company called : Harvey World Travel Egypt and it is a part of Harvey World Travel Australia , New Zealand , UK and south Africa

hi .

i am working in Harvey World Travel Egypt that part of Harvey World wide and i will be gald to help you in your trip to Egypt

be sure that we can offer you the best rates and service

please contact me
my mobile : 0020122193403

hi .

i am working in Harvey World Travel Egypt that part of Harvey World wide and i will be gald to help you in your trip to Egypt

be sure that we can offer you the best rates and service

please contact me
my mobile : 0020122193403

Posted by Donya (Member # 448) on :

WEll I have used CasulaCairodetours and I have to say the service we got was excellent and I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to use Debbie. Her rates were very good, she was very friendly and informative on the sites that we visited, we only spent a few days in Cairo but had we had longer then we would certainly have booked more time with her.

Her knowledge of Cairo was amazing, great company and fun to be with.

thanks Debbie

Posted by exbsparke (Member # 3763) on :

Dear Tom

I am planning a trip to Egypt and would be very grateful if you would advise which tour company you used on your trip and your thoughts on their service, affordability etc.

Best Regards
Sparke

Posted by MotherEgypt (Member # 3700) on :

Contact me if you are coming to hurghada
bigblue125@yahoo.com

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com