This is topic I search.... in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000867

Posted by NeverForget (Member # 3473) on :

Hello Together

I hope you can help me.. for not so along time a was in Egypt.. accurate in Hurgahada .. there i get to knoe someone with the Name Ali...he works in a hotel there his full Name ist Ali Abouelhagag Saleh ..

I hope here can someone help me... please an thanks a lot...

Posted by Cindy (Member # 3219) on :

Hi there,

I am not sure if you will find the person you are looking for here: http://www.kunstkamera.net/viewtopic.php?t=23&highlight=ali+abouelhagag+saleh

This is actually about bad guys...

There is some info in English as well. I am not an expert but I heard a lot of sad stories which happen in touristic places such as Hurgada. Take it easy;-)

Take care, Cindy

quote:
Originally posted by NeverForget:

Hello Together

I hope you can help me.. for not so along time a was in Egypt.. accurate in Hurgahada .. there i get to knoe someone with the Name Ali...he works in a hotel there his full Name ist Ali Abouelhagag Saleh ..

I hope here can someone help me... please an thanks a lot...

Posted by NeverForget (Member # 3473) on :

Thanks for you advice .. but on this side i can't find him.

I don't know if this was a good sign or not.

I really hope someone can help me...

Posted by Monica (Member # 2621) on :

Call the Hotel where he worked before...good idea, maybe?

quote:
Originally posted by NeverForget:

Thanks for you advice .. but on this side i can't find him.

I don't know if this was a good sign or not.

I really hope someone can help me...

Posted by _ (Member # 3567) on :

I can't believe that there is actually a "black list" of Egyptians done by Russians.

Well by all means the Russian listing should be then milelong.........

It is interesting to know that even more and more Russians coming and visiting and even working in beautiful Egypt.

There is nothing written about the various reasons why these people got posted there. Or is there? My Russian is not good, I can hardly read the letters.

I get more the impression that upset girlfriends trying to get revenge for something they are only to blame for. Some of the close-up pictures tell me that the "victims" were quite close to the bad Egyptian men.

If they did a bad purchase w/ a souvenir whatever - learn out from it. If you buy in a tourist place you have to expect to pay like a tourist. If you want to see corrupt people than look no further - in Russia.

I lived for over three years in wonderful Cairo and still every year I am on vacation in Hurghada or Sharm.

To come back to this post: neverforget, Ali won your heart, didn't he? Why didn't you kept in contact w/ him by tel. or e-mail? I guess the best thing to do for you is to go back and check out if he is still there. And be sure about your feelings for him. You must remember the name of the hotel and you can also find the phone no. in the internet. Good luck to you!!!!!!

Egypt rules ..................

Tigerlily

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com