This is topic I need your advice! in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000869

Posted by Katarina (Member # 3475) on :

Hello everybody!

What do you think about the weather in February in Sharm? I'd like to take vacation at the end of this month...I don't know what to do. Is it as cold as I've heard about it?

Posted by Jamilah (Member # 2957) on :

Katarina hi!
Concerning the weather in February you can go to Living in Egypt Topic named COMPETITION on the last page at the end you can find the answer to your question.

Salam.

Posted by Nefertiti (Member # 1628) on :

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/000863.html

Thank you all for your replies! I undersatood that I should go and feel the weather myself because I've heard a lot of different opinions.

[This message has been edited by Katarina (edited 29 January 2004).]

Posted by BoBBoSS (Member # 3456) on :

hi
my friend. the weather in sharm , will be great in the morninh, a little cold, or lets say , it will be cold at night, i recommend hurghada at this time

------------------
BoBBoSS

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
hi
my friend. the weather in sharm , will be great in the morninh, a little cold, or lets say , it will be cold at night, i recommend hurghada at this time

No, no, I don't want to go to Hurgada! I fell in love with Sharm!!!! Hurgada will be later...maybe....

Posted by Monica (Member # 2621) on :

Katarina, Just make sure you have a few heavy tops, and comfortable shoes, for the walking and the shopping in the evening. That's all!

Enjoy, and bon voyage!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Katarina:
No, no, I don't want to go to Hurgada! I fell in love with Sharm!!!! Hurgada will be later...maybe....

quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Katarina, Just make sure you have a few heavy tops, and comfortable shoes, for the walking and the shopping in the evening. That's all!

Enjoy, and bon voyage!
Monica

Thank you Monica for your support! It's always hard to be the newcomer!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com