This is topic flights in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000959

Posted by roddy (Member # 3805) on :

anyone know if i can book flights cairo..luxor return from uk with egyptair..i arrive cairo 1535hrs and need a flight to luxor same day returning 9april late pm.thanks rod

Posted by karinfarid (Member # 3352) on :

try www.egyptair.com.eg

my friend i cannot get to the offices you rec. rod
quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
try www.egyptair.com.eg

Posted by Kenzie (Member # 3519) on :

Why dont you just fly from Heathrow direct to Luxor

Posted by karinfarid (Member # 3352) on :

try again, the link works fine with me!

salaam, Karin

Posted by redsea (Member # 3150) on :

Rod,

Egypt Air London: 0207 7342343

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

hey rod

give me the day u want the flight and what time again coz i didnt get ya much andill check it for u tommorow hopefully on my way back home
cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

hi doc thanks.found the flight times but i could not locate the price???we need a fight on 25march...17.10from cairo to luxor.returning 9march..early morning.thanks....rod
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
hey rod

give me the day u want the flight and what time again coz i didnt get ya much andill check it for u tommorow hopefully on my way back home
cheers

hi doc...any info on flights you can contact me at.....rodstarr@blueyonder.co.uk
quote:
hey rod

cheers

Morning Roddy

well i assume ur return date is 9 april, coz u just miswrote 9 march.. I just made contacts now with airport and travel agencies and Egyptair as well, and the best price ull be getting is
$236, or 1460 LE two way trip , thats for the monthly ticket since ur staying there more than a week...

and by the way u better pay in egyptian money and am sure uve much experienced in egypt now and know where to exchange ur money for best deals..

i posted for u the train infos also on the other thread Trains and flights

may u enjoy ur time and if u need anything let me know
cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Me again

well the price $236 is per person

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by Shareen (Member # 989) on :

Roddy
You need to call Egyptair in London to book your flight. You cant book online.
Expect to pay around £150 for a return trip Luxor - Cairo - Luxor. All bookings from here in the UK are done via the phone.

Posted by philand teresa (Member # 2726) on :

Why not take the overnight train ? try http://www.sleepingtrains.com/ for more info.

hello everybody....more travel problems...i have a single flight booked to luxor with egyptair on 29march...however i cant seem to get a flight back to london around 19april any whichway...iwould take a single or return.it seems impossible to book from luxor..to...uk from here in uk.i have tried every company including egyptair but they dont seem to like to book.lxr..lon..lxr.any ideas...thanks rodQUOTE]Originally posted by roddy:
anyone know if i can book flights cairo..luxor return from uk with egyptair..i arrive cairo 1535hrs and need a flight to luxor same day returning 9april late pm.thanks rod[/QUOTE]

Posted by Kenzie (Member # 3519) on :

on the 29th are you arriving in cairo or luxor.

How come that egypt air could not sell you a return ticket. If they say its on waiting list just take it. Then when you get to luxor you can confirm. They keep alot on waiting list so that they can charge the full air fare when the time is nearer.

kenzie...i did have a return flight...luxor...lon ..luxor. but now i need to get a flight home around 19april.my partner however was booked on a flight bristol to cairo...he cannot make it because his mum died...that is why i sound so stupid...but i need to get back to uk around 19april.help???thanks kenzie....love roddy
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:

How come that egypt air could not sell you a return ticket. If they say its on waiting list just take it. Then when you get to luxor you can confirm. They keep alot on waiting list so that they can charge the full air fare when the time is nearer.

hey doc ,...you are worth knowing ...where are you in egypt?still having probs with flights?you can e mail me anytime on rodstarr@blueyonder.co.uk you are in the know i think.....roddy
quote:
Morning Roddy

well i assume ur return date is 9 april, coz u just miswrote 9 march.. I just made contacts now with airport and travel agencies and Egyptair as well, and the best price ull be getting is
$236, or 1460 LE two way trip , thats for the monthly ticket since ur staying there more than a week...

and by the way u better pay in egyptian money and am sure uve much experienced in egypt now and know where to exchange ur money for best deals..

i posted for u the train infos also on the other thread Trains and flights

may u enjoy ur time and if u need anything let me know
cheers

quote:
Originally posted by roddy:
hey doc ,...you are worth knowing ...where are you in egypt?still having probs with flights?you can e mail me anytime on rodstarr@blueyonder.co.uk you are in the know i think.....roddy

hey roddy, thats so sweet of u and honour would be mine inshallah if thats to happen. Iam in cairo living in heliopolis .. Whats the flight problem again, iam sorry i tried to figure hat was the problem from ur earlier posts but i didnt understand it much. plz let me know exactly what u need and inshallah tommorow morning i will contact egyptair and a travel agency for u..my email is egydoc77@yahoo.com

enjoy egypt and have fun in the sun

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

kenzie they did sell me a return but it was cairo luxor return
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:

Posted by ayang (Member # 3875) on :

Assalamualaykum to all...

I plan to visit my fiance in Egypt this coming August. Any suggestion on which airlines/travel agents offer the cheapest fares?

Thanks a lot.

Wassalam

Posted by ayang (Member # 3875) on :

Assalamualaykum to all...
I plan to visit my fiance in Egypt this coming August. Any suggestion on which airlines/travel agents offer the cheapest fares? And by the way i live in Indiana, USA.

Thanks a lot.

Wassalam

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com