This is topic just visiting in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001051

Posted by glum_cat (Member # 4111) on :

i am planning on visiting egypt and cairo in particular for the full visa of 180 days. is there anything i absolutely must do or places to go while im there? i want to plan it all before i go so i dont waste time.

Posted by akshar (Member # 1680) on :

I think if you get one of the better guide books.Lonely planet is my favourite it has some excellent suggestions and much more detailed than we could do here

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

thanks, I have looked at quite a few guides but i want to visit things other than the normal attractions. also is there anyone who has similar plans for around january next year as i dont really want to travel alone? and it would be nice to make new friends.

thanks, I have looked at quite a few guides but i want to visit things other than the normal attractions. also is there anyone who has similar plans for around january next year as i dont really want to travel alone? and it would be nice to make new friends.

Posted by sheri77 (Member # 4180) on :

it would be a pleasure to asist u specially in sharm elsheikh as i work there..just give me e-mail ..and i will provide you with infos

enjoy!!
gr_mgr@yahoo.com

Posted by Increase Peace (Member # 4312) on :

hey don't listen to books about egypt coz it's all very touristic and commercial places
there is alot of nice things and places that tourists don't get to know , i just need to know when r u coming and what's ur interests so i can recommend u some cool places to visit.
anyways wish u an unforgettable time in egypt

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com