This is topic SOMEONE KNOWS "KHALED" PAPA´S BEACH???? HELP in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001484

Posted by angelgirl0408 (Member # 5445) on :

Hi,

i´m a german girl and my english.... sorry... i try...

I come back yesterday from Hurghada. It was a nice holiday BUT...

I was there with a friend from me.

Whatever, one evening i was in Papa´s Beach, and i speak with a man, good looking, little bit grey hair, an egyptian, he had glases, the most a white shirt and jeans. He is 47 years, but in the beginning he tells everyone, he ist 39, some days later he tell me his right age.

He never pay, when he got to papa´s, his friends also, someone like TAREK, MARIO and...

Khaled lives in Hurghada, where the Disco "Calypso"... on the other side of the road...

I was in his flat often. I fell in love with this man and...

i don´t know, what can i do...

He also speak like he feel more for me...

i trust him, he was really nice in this time - but...

the last day he was in cairo, big problem, he must go there and take dokuments, something from his business, i don´t ask. but i don´t see him on my last day...

and i meet someone one the airport who tells me, KHALED was the last night in Papa´s...

now... i don´t know, what i can belive...

I´m not a stupid girl, i am 31 years old... but i FEEL like he is true to me, he don´t lie...

He don´t need my money or whatever - he have ENOUGH money... he don´t take everything from me. He only give me a good feeling and take care of me.

But i don´t understand the last evening...

He also tell me, befor he was a big gigolo, he know it and its the true... but NOW he never feel like this befor and he is afraid...

HIS WORDS...

Is someone here, who know THIS KHALED? Who can tell me something or give me good feeling...?

Oh no, i hope, you understand, what i wrote... my english is really HORRIBLE

THANKS A LOT

GREETINGS

Angelgirl

Posted by Mimmi (Member # 3606) on :

[OH NO !!!!!

what??????????????????

what??????????????????

MIMMI, why you only say: OH NO...???

Please give me more information...

if you only say: OH NO, it´s makes me cracy...

please be quit or tell me something... but not this way...

THANKS AND GREETINGS

ANGELGIRL

Posted by Mimmi (Member # 3606) on :

[I just said OH NO NOT AGAIN.
I don't know this guy and have never been to Papa's, but your story is just so similair to many many many other stories.

Posted by _ (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by angelgirl0408:
Hi,

Whatever, one evening i was in Papa´s Beach, and i speak with a man, good looking, little bit grey hair, an egyptian, he had glases, the most a white shirt and jeans. He is 47 years, but in the beginning he tells everyone, he ist 39, some days later he tell me his right age.

He never pay, when he got to papa´s, his friends also, someone like TAREK, MARIO and...

Khaled lives in Hurghada, where the Disco "Calypso"... on the other side of the road...

the last day he was in cairo, big problem, he must go there and take dokuments, something from his business, i don´t ask. but i don´t see him on my last day...

and i meet someone one the airport who tells me, KHALED was the last night in Papa´s...

I´m not a stupid girl, i am 31 years old... but i FEEL like he is true to me, he don´t lie...

He don´t need my money or whatever - he have ENOUGH money... he don´t take everything from me. He only give me a good feeling and take care of me.

He also tell me, befor he was a big gigolo, he know it and its the true... but NOW he never feel like this befor and he is afraid...

HIS WORDS...

Is someone here, who know THIS KHALED? Who can tell me something or give me good feeling...?

THANKS A LOT

GREETINGS

Angelgirl

Hi, Angelgirl, please, please accept the time you spent with him on your holidays as an exciting time and its over. Don't waste your time thinking about this man - unless you want a heartbreak.

Betrachte die Zeit mit ihm als schoen und aufregend aber auch, das es vorbei ist. Vergiss' ihn, bitte, dass ist es nicht wert. Wie Mimmi gesagt hat, Deine Geschichte aehnelt denen vielen anderen Frauen, die hier in ES gepostet haben.

Und Dein Englisch ist doch gut - ich habe alles verstanden.

Schoenes Wochenende und es freut mich, dass Dir Aegypten so gut gefallen hat. Ist doch ein tolles Land, nicht wahr?

danke...

mich interessiert einfach nur, ob ihn jemand kennt...

weil er eben jemand ist, den irgendwie JEDER kennt... verstehst Du?

Es ist schwer, einfach zu sagen: "das war´s"... aber ich sitze jetzt nicht hier und weine... bin nur im Herzen traurig und hätte das alles gerne FAIR beendet...

Aber...

Whatever: Egypt ist nice... and i will be back... )))

Posted by welsafty (Member # 5051) on :

I didn’t quote understand what you really wanted,
Do you want to know if he cares for you as you have felt, or if he is planning for a long term relationship with you?
Just as Tigerlily told you -and I do agree with here- you should appreciating the time you spent on your vacation, and don’t think of this man more than being just a nice guy you spent good time with,
You know what they say “ Easy come, Easy Go”, and I am not saying you ware easy or he was, I am just saying that since you ware not planning on a long term relationship, don’t expect one
If he is 47 years old as you have mentioned, then I don’t think that he is really looking for a chance to settle down, unless someone ask him to< and most likely it will be hard for him specially that he have spent most of his life, with no commandments ( I am still assuming that he was unattached when you meet him)
One of the most annoying things for a man or a woman, is to get to know someone casually spend good time with, and suddenly find that the other isn’t looking at it as just being casual or a nice friendship, and expect commitment, before they even get to know each other very well.
Long term relationships, and commitment, are things that either have to be agreed upon, or just evolve slowly from a simple acquaintance or friendship.

Es ist möglich, daß dieser Mann gerade seine dringende Schreibarbeit beendete und zurück zu seinem täglichen Leben ging und sie gerade, daß er im Nachtclub war, sich sorgt nicht um sie geschah (wie ich glaube, daß Sie nicht sollten). und wenn Sie etwas mehr als beiläufige Freundschaft oder holyday Romanze wünschen, nicht alles annehmen und um bitten, was auch immer (mehr) Sie wünschen und sehen Sie, wenn Sie erhalten können, was Sie, wenn er nicht hervorquillt, um Sie zu geben, was Sie wünschen, dann Sie ruhig sich erinnern die an gute Zeit wünschen und er der nette Kerl bleibt, den Sie verehrten, und möglicherweise Sie mit ihm auf Ihrem folgenden Besuch nach Ägypten aufholen können, und wenn er hervorquoll, um ein sinnvolleres Verhältnis zu Ihnen durchzulesen, dann sind Sie eine glückliche Dame

Posted by Memo2000 (Member # 3996) on :

Hello friends.
New forums about egypt .. Egypt news .. Egypt Classifieds .. and more .. http://www.ha22.com/forum

Posted by storiestotell (Member # 4502) on :

Hello girl,

I think i know who you are talking about.
if i think who i think it is , he is indead older , very good behavior, has glases and i think they are red if i m not mistaken.
They are always hanging around the bar where the waiters have to go and get their drinks .

First advice, go to the offical webside off papas bar hurghada and check out the photos.
If it is who i think it is you will see him on different pictures and every time with different girls.

Second advice,(about this i m shure if it is him) if you spent alot off time at his appartment and even if you didnt have sex with him , be shure as from the first time you were there he will have told everybody he had sex with you.

I m gonne check out a few things for you and i ll be back asap.

hey i m back, check this.

you go to google.com
put playboys hurghada
you will find hurghada startkabel.nl

On this main page you will see playboys hurghada.

Sad news, its russian site but go to number10 and take the english version.Their is your guy.

OK here is what i know more.
Dont take it for the thruth and nothing but the truth, i only got the stories from my darling (ex)boyfriend and if i follow the advice from most people he is not to trust too.

Before we had a relationship and were just friends he told me never to talk to that man cause he was simply bad news.He told me that he used more than one girl at the same time and got money out off them.Thats where he got his money for his firm or whatever he has.He knew a sad story from a girl and your guy,he used her love, her trust and her money.He also told me that when he talks to girls, the only reason he talks to them is to try to get them in his bed and shows off with it to all the local people and think about this, when you were with him did he talk to local people in arabic or in english in order you to understand it.

I ve been to Hurghada several times for the last three years and i saw him at papas every time and every time with another girl.

One night i was there with a female friend and he came to talk to us.Because i know alot off people there a few off my socalled brothers came to stand with us and from what i could understand from it it was stop it , go away, and some more words.He got some stupid exuse and off he went.

Girl it can always be that you are the one he fell in love with.Who am i to judge people but mind this, If he really wants only you let him work for it.A thousand times more than what you would do with a guy that lives in your town.
If you see him again, make him speek english when you are with him to everybody, also his friends.If they know he loves you and respects you they will not mind to speek English.If he doesnt want to , what does he has to hide from you if you are his only true love?

Dont call him, let him call you.
When he sents you sms , dont answer from the first minit(its hard, i know) wait for a few hours.
If he is angry about something, tell him that thats how you feel and if he still wants to be mad tell him he has time to get happy again.
See how long he will put up with it.
If he is really the one for you , he will pass every test you give him.Be a bitch, not to bitchy but give him some hard times.

Good luck and always keep your hart for yourself,i know how it feels when you are left with no hart.

Posted by Night (Member # 5465) on :

quote:
Hi,

HIS WORDS...

THANKS A LOT

GREETINGS

Angelgirl

Hi Angelgirl,

I have found something for you.
That is russian black list. www.kunstkamera.net/viewtopic.php?t=28

Well, AngelGirl, I think you finally got your answers.........

I was never a fan of that kunstkamera stuff but actually it might help many people. Cpaceeba!!!!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 25 September 2004).]

Posted by bob the dog (Member # 4691) on :

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!

Thanks... thanks... thanks...

puuuhhh...

"storiestotell", you have find the RIGHT man... he is...

i can´t believe...

**** , the side of papas bar don´t works... i will look, if i see some pictures with him...

i try to answer, what you wrote...

hmmm... if we are in Papa´s, he speak in english with the arabic people.... not often in arabic...

I BELIEVE, that he is everytime with another girl. He told me this in the second night...

I don´t understand, WHY he told me this???

He told me, he was a gigolo, BIG gigolo... he never looks for feelings from a girl... not really...

he is a little bit crying in this night - had tears... i saw, but he don´t like, i saw...

he only take sex from russians, this he told me and he aks me: why YOU love ME`???

It feels like he can´t believe it...

he was really sad and say, he is afraid of this feelings he never had...

He will stop it for the second day, but he can´t...

He tell me also, normal he take girls to his flat, have sex, have fun... but NEVER he speak about his problems (not from money... only problems from feelings or life), he said, he can´t believe, why he tell me so much things...

i am diffused now...

BUT, now i don´t hear something from him... NOTHING... thursday a came back to germany, no it is monday... i have no SMS or CALL or something...

BUT, he give me a very expensive watch to let it repair in germany...

WHY??? I think, it will be no problem, this watch give another men or girl or take it to cairo to repair or repair it in hurghada...

my friend, she was with me in hurghada, she said, she think, he give me the watch for CONTACT... she think, he don´t like to stop the contact, but he is afraid, REALLY AFRAID and now i have a point to call him or something else because of this watch!!!

oh, i´m now really diffused but really THANKS, THANKS, THANKS... if you have more information... THANKS, THANKS, THANKS...

hope, to hear more from you... it feels good... to be not alone... )

Kisses

Angelgirl

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

I'm going to be the devil's advocate (meaning I'm going to offer you another explanation, though I don't necessarily believe it's true...just to give you another point of view)

If it was an expensive watch, chances are they may not have the parts for it anywhere but in Cairo and the parts are probably imported. That means he can't afford to repair it, so he got you to do it. The watch was probably a present from another woman, so even if you never gave it back..easy come, easy go.

However, he probably saw you were very decent person and he knew there was no risk in giving you the watch and you not returning it, not matter what. So don't take it as an excuse or a sign to see him.

I STRONGLY suggest you take his broken watch to the nearest post office and mail it with a note "sorry...they couldn't repair it at my local shop. I gave it my best try". Make sure you insure it and put the value he told you it was worth on the customs slip.

He will probably be charged customs duties on it by the Egyptians, even though it's his, bcs if it was a gift from a woman, he won't have the receipt that he purchased it. Even if he's not charged duties, it will be a hasstle for him.

See if he still contacts you after this and you will see his character in a better light.

puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (((

Posted by Carol_2004 (Member # 5088) on :

Or just forget about the whole thing and see if he contacts you.

i find more and more informations...

It´s like a puzzle...

but...

i don´t understand, why he tell me ´this **** things before...

If he tell this things every girl, normal the girls say: good by... not good for him, if he always want new girls...

why he tell it me and WHY he cry???

and:

why he don´t call me now??? I don´t do it... no, i hope, my fingers a burning, if i try to call him.........................

Posted by Penny (Member # 1925) on :

Dear angelgirl

Please don't call him, forget it, let it go and get on with your life there are better puzzles to complete. Send the watch back and let that be an end to it....promise you there is no future in this type of relationship just a lot of heartache.

Keep your holiday memeories as nice ones and start planning where you would like to visit next.

All the best Penny

Dear Angelgirl,

You had a great time and got the professional treatment. You should injoy it not be frastrated. What's wrong? Looks like you are going to blame or be jealous about gas station pump just because it starts to fuel next car after finished fueling yours.
Don't worry! Be happy!

angel i gave you all the info i have.

I think that speaking from my own experience you have to find the wright way to go within yourself.If your hart and your head work together and they find a solution where they both agree on , do that.
If you have only the most litlle question in your head , FORGET HIM!!!!!!!!

And dont call him. If he has your number and that watch is really something special for him, he will call you.THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOUR FINGER IS BURNING

Maybee if i have the change i will go on sunday.And be shure i ll have an eye for what he is doing.If i go i will tell you everything i saw.If i didnt see anything i will tell you too.

greetings

quote:
Originally posted by storiestotell:
angel i gave you all the info i have.

I think that speaking from my own experience you have to find the wright way to go within yourself.If your hart and your head work together and they find a solution where they both agree on , do that.
If you have only the most litlle question in your head , FORGET HIM!!!!!!!!

And dont call him. If he has your number and that watch is really something special for him, he will call you.THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOUR FINGER IS BURNING

Maybee if i have the change i will go on sunday.And be shure i ll have an eye for what he is doing.If i go i will tell you everything i saw.If i didnt see anything i will tell you too.

greetings

Storiestotell, I don't think you should interfere at all. Everyone advised Angelgirl to give up thinking about this man. So it can't be in her interest what he's doing over there.

And by the way, I just hope you are only going back to Hurghada for work and are not planning to be back with your ex-boyfriend (or is he still your boyfriend?) you know the one who doesn't call you for months and doesn't want to meet you at all?

Girls, you just both have to sit back and relax ...... unless you like to get burned. I really hope that this forum is helping some people here. I wonder ....

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 28 September 2004).]

storiestotell....

thanks...

i believe all the thinks i hear... but...

i will wait for the future...

and it will be really nice, if you tell me, what you see, if you see HIM... but... please don´t speak with him or someone else about my things here...

i don´t want, that he know, i write here these things... you understand?

i wait for your message and...

thanks a lot and lot and lot...

kisses

Angelgirl

It is really sad to see two young women working behind someone's back in this way no matter how bad he may or may not be...from the sound of it he was very very honest with you about what he is. Accept that honesty, accept it has no future, and don,t go snooping around in this way...how would you feel if it was you.

Likewise stories your young man was honest with you so why are you going back...why are you setting yourself up for more heartache.

In so many cases we see here it is a repeating pattern...the men are honest about their situations...the woman does not accept it...by all means write you stories here...find some support and understanding of what happened due mainly to opposing cultures...but please don't throw away your self respect....and drag it on and on. Keep the happy memeories why make them black?

I have also thought about it....

it is probably really better if we the thing forget ... I have got information which help me. Now I see something clearer.

I think that I have not been wrong. It is probably easy too differently. But there is to me a good feeling to know that he has not played with me.

He was honest to me - this only belongs. And exactly this wants to be I now also. Sniffing behind his back is not really nice.

if we leave it, besides. If I see again him the next year, I might be able to look to him with good conscience in the eyes. Still I can do this. If I farther ask and collect information, I no more can do this.

but anyway I thank very much that you have helped me thus.

STORIESTOTELL... to you particularly. Quite many kisses

Angelgirl

thanks Penny for caring, i m not going back for him and yes he is my ex-boyfriend.I m going for work .
I will probably see him walking on the street or being in papas and yes it will shake me up but i mp shure that it will make me stronger afterwards.

Maybee you are wright about talking behind other people's back , i wanted to help and maybee i think that its my strange way off dealing with my feelings and pain.

Thanks anyway...

Posted by Deroban (Member # 5403) on :

Tarek und Khaled, Glueckwunsch, bist du ja genau an die richtigen geraten. Kenne die beiden seit 4 jahren. Vergiss es einfach.

hi Deboran,

welchen Tarek kennst Du denn genau??? Ich kenne jetzt zwei, einer ist sehr nett, auch kein "Baggerer" oder so, und der zweite...

Und zu Khaled... ich bin völlig geschockt... ich meine, er hat mir ja wirklich immer die Wahrheit gesagt, hat sich nie "schöngeredet", aber daß er doch sooo krass drauf ist... schauspielert er bei jeder Frau so??? Was hast Du für "Erfahrungen" mit ihm...?

Sch... Situation... :O/

Storiestotell,

I completely wish You a lot of luck and strength...

and... : thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Automatik (Member # 4457) on :

Storiestotell: It does get easier as time passes - honest.

Hi Angel,
ich denke wir meinen den selben Tarek. Er hat mehrere Shops fuer T-Shirts und spricht perfekt deutsch. Er ist ok. Khaled ist wirklich krass und ihm gehts nur um eins wenn er abends seine Runden dreht.

Posted by asiaq (Member # 4323) on :

Kiss a lot of .....before !!!

Hi Deboran,

den Tarek kenne ich auch. Also ich kenne zwei... einer ist wirklich auch krass... aber der Tarek, den Du ansprichst, ist sehr nett und passt eigentlich garnicht zu den anderen...

ABER... danke für die Info... ist schon interessant, was man so alles rausbekommt, wenn man nur mal ein bisschen sucht und recherchiert...

also...: über MICH findet man sicher nichts im Netz... /

Dickes Bussi

Angel

hi everybody.

Thanks for caring !!!

Some news, i asked my work not to go so i'm still home.
I know it is just better for myself not to see him for the first months.
And i must say that taking that decision already makes me stronger and feeling better.
Today, friends who knew i was coming asked me where in the hell i was and after explaining they all said they were going to miss me but were happy i m still the strong person i was before and who they cared for and hounestly

I HAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE TO THANK FOR IT !!!!

Maybee you all dont know what you do when you give people advice , i can speak only for myself,but it helped me through some moments when i could talk or explain to nobody what was going on with me and you were all ready to wright something (negative or positive)down.

So again and again and again thanks thanks thanks all!!!!!

Good for you stories all the best of luck for the future just get stronger day by day and soon life will feel worth living again.

storiestotell, I understand exactly what You mean. It does very well to talk with somebody or write to feel not alone...

i cannot simply switch off the thoughts and had the feeling, i must shout. But if i writes down then his thoughts, it often already goes a little better.

**** life...

thousand kisses

a sad angel

Posted by asiaq (Member # 4323) on :

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 05 October 2004).]

Posted by MotherEgypt (Member # 3700) on :

OH Khaled ,,old timer

the guy is decent ,gentle , nice and cool women love him .

and Khaled loves them all back ,,
but believe me if you have the chance to change him and he will be only your's ,,you get for yourself a real man if not just remember the good time you spent with him and good chance to learn your lesson .

the identical one I also think...

Khaled is always honest!!! This only belongs...

And the love can meet every person... He shrinks back from it, I can understand.

but: if we allow to work the time ... )

right...?

ich habe nichts verstanden
kansst du bitte das ouf deutch sagen ?
Khaled ist ein bekante von mir , ich kann dir auch helfen wenn du das mochtest !
Gruss

Hallo MotherEgypt,

ich sagte, daß ich der gleichen Meinung bin.

Das Wichtigste: Khaled ist immer ehrlich!!!

Und die Liebe kann jede Person treffen... Er weicht davor zurück, das ist meine Meinung. Aber ich kann ihn auch verstehen.

Ich wollte einfach nur mit diesem Forum wissen, ob ich mich total getäuscht habe in ihm - und das habe ich nicht. Und ich hatte das dringende Bedürfnis, mich mal auszusprechen.

Ihr habt mir hier alle sehr geholfen... )))

Ich glaube ihm jedes Wort, welches er sagte und bin einfach dankbar.

Schauen wir, was die Zeit bringt.

Woher kennst Du ihn? Und... kennst Du ihn gut...? :-/

Ganz liebe Grüsse und dickes Küsschen

Angelgirl

aber: wenn wir erlauben, die Zeit ... zu arbeiten)

Recht ...?

Posted by thirtysomething (Member # 5506) on :

quote:
the identical one I also think...

Khaled is always honest!!! This only belongs...

And the love can meet every person... He shrinks back from it, I can understand.

but: if we allow to work the time ... )

right...?

Hi Angelgirl! Lustige geschichte, aber sorry, aber bei deinem englisch bin ich mir nicht sicher ob du überhaupt alles verstanden hat was der typ dir erzählt hat....

[This message has been edited by thirtysomething (edited 08 October 2004).]

thirtysometing.... ????????????

what????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

... hmmm... ich schreibe wohl ein grausames Englisch...

aber VERSTEHEN kann ich es ganz gut und sprechen auch... auf jeden Fall kann ich mich mitteilen... und unterhalten...

also da wird wohl nicht der "Hund begraben sein"...

Posted by thirtysomething (Member # 5506) on :

quote:
... hmmm... ich schreibe wohl ein grausames Englisch...

aber VERSTEHEN kann ich es ganz gut und sprechen auch... auf jeden Fall kann ich mich mitteilen... und unterhalten...

also da wird wohl nicht der "Hund begraben sein"...

Na, dann ist ja gut. Hoffe diese diese erfahrung hat dir was gebracht - für den nächsten urlaub... Nimm mir meine bemerkung nicht übel, hab heut meinen sarkastischen tag!

Posted by Cleopatra79 on :

quote:
thanks Penny for caring, i m not going back for him and yes he is my ex-boyfriend.I m going for work .
I will probably see him walking on the street or being in papas and yes it will shake me up but i mp shure that it will make me stronger afterwards.

Maybee you are wright about talking behind other people's back , i wanted to help and maybee i think that its my strange way off dealing with my feelings and pain.

Thanks anyway...

Hi STORIESTOTELL, where u came from?im italian.I see u have many informations about boys in Hurghada. I live there before and i listen about Khaled and Tarek they are very famous in Hurgh! Maybe u know also about my ex boyfriend.....His name is mohamed mostafa but all people know him with thw nick NOAA . Do u know him?Or u see him in any forum? Can u give the complete link of the web site startkabel because i dont found the page 10!Thank u !

hi girl,

I m sorry but i havent heard about your ex.
I live in Belgium.

If i were still with my ex i would have had the possibility to ask him , but that is also a past for me.

For the link, go to google
type "playboys hurghada"
find hurghada startkabel.nl
on your left in one off the toppics you will find playboys hurghada.
Its russian but with some english versions.

Good luck...

And reallly keep the good memories in your heart and soul and keep the lesson you had to learn in your mind.Thats the only way you can survive.

greetings

quote:
hi girl,

I m sorry but i havent heard about your ex.
I live in Belgium.

If i were still with my ex i would have had the possibility to ask him , but that is also a past for me.
For the link, go to google
type "playboys hurghada"
find hurghada startkabel.nl
on your left in one off the toppics you will find playboys hurghada.
Its russian but with some english versions.

Good luck...

And reallly keep the good memories in your heart and soul and keep the lesson you had to learn in your mind.Thats the only way you can survive.

greetings

Thanks for ur answer... i see the website in russian, but i dont found my ex maybe because he stay in Hurghada from 8 months,no too much for to be so famuos!!!

Where u live before? I was near papas beach!Do u know jamaica, he s very famous,he has many girls also one from belgium!

I never lived in Hurghada , i only spent a lot off time there. For my work and when i was together with my boyfriend all my free days i got a ticket and went there .For people there it was like i lived there because every two weeks i was there for 4 days.

I dont know so many people there myself, i knew a lot off stories and gossip from my boyfriend and from what i heard his friends talking about.
But i m sure that now with the summer that has passed i missed a 1000 girl-stories and probably i am one story too now.

Greetings

Posted by katrina (Member # 3747) on :

quote:

why he tell it me and WHY he cry???

just a drama king...He can do it very well as he probably did it many times OR

he simply could read you as a sensitive person so he made this little dram act to make you believe.

......................... two month i don´t hear anything from him. Now he tax me, he tell me, he love me and... he will married me... but... he need a new flat and he have not enough money for a new flat, because his "busy" don´t works...

This he tax me for sms..... Yesterday evening....

WHAT CAN I BELIEVE...???

WHAT CAN I THINK ABOUT`??????????????????????

Here the original SMS from him:

" i am so busy, i have idea about our married, but we can take about it in a week time. is tha o.k., if you want marry me?"

next SMS:

" i don´t want to joke with you, i really want marry you, but i need to buy a new flat and i don´t have enough money, my bussiness is not o.k., only love you..."

I do not know what I should hold of it. Am unnerved very much...

He does not go for me from the head - but I cannot believe him!!!

quote:
Here the original SMS from him:

" i am so busy, i have idea about our married, but we can take about it in a week time. is tha o.k., if you want marry me?"

next SMS:

" i don´t want to joke with you, i really want marry you, but i need to buy a new flat and i don´t have enough money, my bussiness is not o.k., only love you..."

I do not know what I should hold of it. Am unnerved very much...

He does not go for me from the head - but I cannot believe him!!!

Ok as he is still in your head here is your reply to him...
----------------------
Yes my darling I still love you too and have not stopped thinking about you. I am so sorry to hear you have problems in your business and I hope things get better soon.

Keep working hard and then you will make enough money to buy your new flat. All will come right in the end and then I hope inshallah we will be married one day. I trust and respect that you work so hard for our future life together.
-------------------------------

It's all a game Angelgirl. Forget him or play the game. Sometimes playing the game works well at getting him out your head because that way you find out what a person is really all about.

Angelgirl, I can't believe you didn't hear anything from him for two months and suddenly he remembers you and tells you he loves you and talks about marriage etc.?

Sure you didn't contact him in the meantime?

I am foolproof!!!!!!!

No contact since September!!!!!!!

next SMS today:

"where i live is my kids house, they will never stay with me and you in same place. I want you very soon, but i need time to make this money.
Love and kiss..."

... next SMS:

"come tomorrow"...

???????????????????????????????????????????? :-(

What are you going to do??????

You know everyone gave you already advises here and they all went into one direction.

Don't be confused........ be strong. You can have better than that.

Good luck again!

no, I will make certainly nothing rash. I know, actually, what I have to hold of it.

It confuses me only and I had the feeling, I must get rid of it...

But no worry - I sits not tomorrow in the airplane in the direction of Hurghada ... I think that subject is concluded for me...

I hope...

...., but I cannot simply understand what he thinks and aims...

quote:

...., but I cannot simply understand what he thinks and aims...

You never will understand it so don't make your head tired even thinking about it.
I don't think it is possible for us to comprehend what makes people act like this.

angelgirl,

please listen to the advices everybody has been giving you.I cant tell you a better sms to sent back than the one i think penny has put down.

Be strong and dont let him fool you.

Dont you see that he is playing that mindgame with you.He doesnt contact you since september so he knows that if he is in your mind and hart you will be worried about him.You will think off him, you will play the memories in your mind over and over again and than at one moment he sends you sms.
In the first stage you are happy to hear from him cause you hoped for it for so very long time.
And the second stage is to make you more worried about him cause maybee he is in trouble.
And i dont have to explain the third stage, to make you so in love with him that you would give him money.I ll explain you why.
You feel good because you are the one he turns to when he has problems cause he loves you so and he trusts you. So you will do everything in your power to help him, he makes you believe that he believes that from all his hart.
Trust your mind girl and see that infact the man has no heart.

Keep strong!!!!!!!Greetings

Posted by RedSeaLove (Member # 5884) on :

Hello!!!

Someone knows "Said Ali" form Hurghada?
He is 28 years old...

It's very important to me!!!

------------------
RedSea Love
SL

Posted by blueye (Member # 5752) on :

Hi Angelgirl,

That was happend to you is not so unusual.I was also in Hurgada this september and similar thing happened to me. I didn't go to Papa's, but I met one man called Mario.Sweet words also, bu when I returned to my country, after one week sms-es stopped. I was also surprised , but have realized that is quite usual thing.I am not teenage also, 32, but not understand such beheivor.
Well, if it is possible could you describe me that his friend Mario. Maybe it is the men I met.
Thanks and do not worry.Inspite that I spent great time there and would like to go again.

blueye

quote:
Hi,

HIS WORDS...

THANKS A LOT

GREETINGS

Angelgirl

Angel Girl

i feel for you ,,,,i know the guy very well ,,,i am not his type at all ,,,and i am always into long term relations and looking for true love ,, any way i was talking to him and i let him know that i have read the whole story on the net ,,,,Can i do anything to help you !!! but honestly what he said ,,he was seriously thinking about marraige,,, but he never said you ,,,he was talking about the idea itself cos he wants to settle down ,,,actually i was trying to remind him about you ,,,but ,,,,,,,,,.
well ,,,i really appreciate your feeling and wants to help you .

by the way ,if you really love him ,you should not put his personal sms to you just in public to every one ,,,,cool it down ,,, there is people know him here personaly

Angel Girl

i feel for you ,,,,i know the guy very well ,,,i am not his type at all ,,,and i am always into long term relations and looking for true love ,, any way i was talking to him and i let him know that i have read the whole story on the net ,,,,Can i do anything to help you !!! but honestly what he said ,,he was seriously thinking about marraige,,, but he never said you ,,,he was talking about the idea itself cos he wants to settle down ,,,actually i was trying to remind him about you ,,,but ,,,,,,,,,.

by the way ,if you really love him ,you should not put his personal sms to you just in public to every one ,,,,cool it down ,,, there is people know him here personaly

hi again,

i think she is wright to put it down here.
even if there are people who know him here.
if he is honoust to her he has nothing to hide.

quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:

MotherEgypt normally I would agree with your statement but not in this case when the meaning of his sms was clear. He was hardly concerned for her welfare was he? just looking for someone to build his nest for him even... if he is wanting to settle down... this is not the way to go about it.

Posted by katrina (Member # 3747) on :

Mother Egypt,

I disagree with you as well. If you personally know this person and you may have a different opinion, then it will remain different and what you read would not change it.

It was that Khaled's responsibility to tell the truth so that Angel is not desparately searching for it with all possible methods she can think of. She did not make up stuff and slander the person in public with the purpose of hurting the other party. that would be defamation of character and slander. Next time that Khaled may want to be truthful and responsible for consuequences instead of settling his own life ambitions on the misery of somebody else. In fact, you should nto lecture Angel on what she should or should not have done, but give a lecture to that guy, because he puts shame and creates bad reputation for other egyptian people because of the sole reason : deceipt. if he were upfront with Angel and she understood he was just going to play, she had a choice to tell him off for that if it were not acceptable to her. if it were acceptable to her, everybody knew exactly what as going on. When a party falsifies material info in business that leads the otehr party to make a decision based on that info, it is called FRAUD and is punishable by law, and you know the courts look at the deceiving party "fool" defence ("oh, how could anybody beleive that?") as a very weak defence and get very mad and give even harsher verdict. So, just make a parallel to personal life situation.

Motheregypt, maybe is it possible to speak with you on private e-mail??? i think, you can help me... please let us speak on this way..... i wait for your answer and...

thank you.......................

Hi Angel,
I wrote to you in the beginning of this funny storie. I'm living and working in Hurghada since 6 years, and since this time I know him. (i'm male) I feel sooooo sad with him, because of his problems. Now I understand why I see him every night in Papa's one, Papa's Beach, Calypso and Dutch Bar with other girls. Because he must forget his problems. Take care

I no more know what I should think ... this everything makes me mad... can you help me...?

Posted by Sparks (Member # 5939) on :

GET A LIFE!!!

quote:
I no more know what I should think ... this everything makes me mad... can you help me...?

Posted by strangelookingnegro (Member # 151) on :

quote:

Ain't love grand? I don't think love is supposed to feel like this.

hello angel
my e mail is bigblue125@yahoo.com

Posted by bob the dog (Member # 4691) on :

TO REDSEALOVE...... Are you talking about Mohammed Said Ali.... not very tall and a salesman at a dive centre???

Posted by Phoenixxx (Member # 5949) on :

http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_eng/

It's all what I wanted to say. Bad boys from Egypt are there. All must know them.

Posted by RedSeaLove (Member # 5884) on :

Hi Samia!
You are a male/female?

I'm afraid it's not the same Said Ali...
He is very tall (about 1,85m) 28 years old and work's in a hotel, in Hurghada.

Kisses

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
TO REDSEALOVE...... Are you talking about Mohammed Said Ali.... not very tall and a salesman at a dive centre???

quote:

Angel Please dont believe in this man! I listen about him many time when i was in Hurghada, he is not a honest man! Also my boyfriend after he **** other girls, he kick and push and after he wanted i kill our baby....he sent me sms and he said to me that he love me, he miss me ì,he want married me and he will find work for me in Hughada. But he ask me to help him, he wanted i send him some money!
I answer him:"**** you"!
I didnt about him to mforget him and sometimes i ask to my friends but they tell me he is a very bad man, he has a russian girfriend Kristina, czech woman Wilma, and german girfriend Tanit!And othe girl to **** from Papas Beach!
His name is Mohamed but all people know him like NOAA!

AngelGirl, me again. Please forget about that whole Hurghada thing. Its said here a million times don't get hooked on a man who works in a touristic area. I know its much generalized but most of these guys are just not the pure Egyptians. They have much experience in dealing with foreign girls, dating a lot, don't think you are the first who captured Khaled's heart. They know all the right words and tricks to let you go brainless. They say they are looking for real love (real love for one or two weeks!) and other stuff. I know its tempting to listen to that kind of stuff, especially when you are coming from a different cultural background and the guys in your homecountry come around as so boring. But with most of these Egyptian men - who know their way around at the beach resorts - you don't know what you are getting yourself into.
Please rethink the whole issue with this disco gigolo........ and drop it. Now I am not saying that this Khaled is a bad guy, but he is a man with problems. He needs to figure out what he wants out from his life he has left. You shouldn't feel in any kind of way guilty. Stay away from problems...... and away from him.

Posted by lostris (Member # 4694) on :

dear angelgirl,
my boyfriend (soon to be husband!!!) used to work in papa's beach and comes there now and then. i asked him about your guy and i'm sorry to say this, but you can't trust this man. he is with differant girls all the time and he gets a lot of money from these girls. please forget about him, he's not worth it. you deserve so much better. good luck

Posted by udjat (Member # 5887) on :

quote:
Angel Girl

sounds like you want to help that guy!
it's more convincing, sin't it? when friends tell the girl: he's a good person, he really loves you, give him a chance...etc.

Posted by foreignluvr (Member # 5854) on :

Please don't get too upset by this and I don't mean to be harsh but anyone on vacation that meets any man at Papa's should not expect anything more than a good time while visiting. Don't expect a relationship when you return home. These men will have a new girl the very next week. Papa's is just a party place where men go all the time to pick up women. This is not the place to meet a good Egyptian man... Besides, a good Egyptian man would not be in that place to begin with.... That is just my opinion...

Posted by gameel (Member # 11819) on :

Hello Angel ,

are you talking about jino ?

i know someone called jino but his real name's khaled ... if you talking about him so let me know and i'll inform you as well.

contact me on : last_whsiper_0@yahoo.com

peace & love ,

.!. Goliano .!.

Posted by Goliano79 (Member # 11819) on :

quote:
hello angel
my e mail is bigblue125@yahoo.com

is she talking about Jino ?
if you really know khaled so i'm sure you know who's Jino .

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

its an old thread from 2004 so maybe this woman is no longer in our forum? does anyone know what became of her or her story?

Posted by cHiMpSs (Member # 11270) on :

HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS WHEN THERE IS NO SEARCH BUTTON U ASK FOR THE 170 DAYS BIT DID YAH ...

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

even at the 170 days thing it is outdated, skips from December 2004 until now, so a year and half.....

Why do people bring up these 2 year old threads??
Most of the time the person who initially posted it is no longer around anyway!!!!!!

Makes no sense to me to bring up stuff 2 years old...

Posted by Charm el Feikh? (Member # 10243) on :

1. whats this 170 days thing?

2. hi sin-dee.. long time no see.. whats with the name change?

3. hi goliano.. welcome to ES. angel doesnt post here anymore.. dont know what happened to her.

4. where is mother egypt these days? in fact.. ive just thought where are ALL the mother/mr egypts...

hmmmmmm

Hey Charm, Just got tired of the old name..
And this one is so much more appropriate for me!!

I have been so busy lately but I still check in from time to time to see what's up..

How's Pete? Is he doing better?? I hope so sweety. When I 1st read your story I swear I cried. Bless your heart.

Oh, And I still wanna see some pics of ur new tattoo!!!
Take care, I'm gonna try and start posting much more!!! [Smile]

Posted by Charm el Feikh? (Member # 10243) on :

ive answered your PM hun.

like the new name btw.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com