This is topic Getting married in egypt in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002155

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

Hi, I am an american woman and i have been involved with an egyptian for a year and half now, we were engaged about a year ago but things happened that made us end that engagement. Now we are back together and want to marry, can anyone tell me about how long we will need to stay in cairo to do all of the paperwork for the marriage? I know that i will have to have divorce papers and birth certificate translated. Can anyone tell me the best way to prepare before coming and approximately how long i will need to stay in cairo so that i can make arrangements for accomodations there. He lives in Sharm el sheikh. I would appreciate any help please

Posted by sonomod (Member # 3864) on :

Why not get married in Roachdale and have a honeymoon at a truck stop?

I dont need smart remarks like that i need actual help if you dont want to give it then please keep comments to yourself. I dont work at a truck stop by the way i work in a 5 star restaurant. Really I would appreciate anyone that can actually help me ..... please

No it takes numerous fake members of american origin to post in a tacky manner.

But what is truly gratifying is authenic members from outside of the USA post in a manner that characterizes their culture without knowing how awful it makes them look.

Hence the need to have these fake members to balance out the shame.

It doesn't work

what does that have to do with the question i asked???? really.. lol i am american and i want information on what i need to do preferably from someone who knows what they are talking about please.
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
No it takes numerous fake members of american origin to post in a tacky manner.

But what is truly gratifying is authenic members from outside of the USA post in a manner that characterizes their culture without knowing how awful it makes them look.

Hence the need to have these fake members to balance out the shame.

It doesn't work

Roachdale, Indiana

Population:
Roachdale town,
7/1/99 - "955" 7/1/98 - "957" 7/1/97 - "962" 7/1/96 - "963" 7/1/95 - "964" 7/1/94 - "971" http://www.census.gov/population/estimates/metro-city/placebyco/SC99T8_IN.txt

and here are your choices for eating out in Roachdale, Indiana all seven choices:

1. Pizza King

(765) 522-2118 125 N Meridian St
Roachdale, IN
Map | Send to Phone Review this 0.13 mi
Category: Carry Out and Take Out - Restaurants - Pizza

2. Whistle Stop Cafe

(765) 522-2976 5 E Railroad St
Roachdale, IN
Map | Send to Phone Review this 0.25 mi
Category: Restaurants

3. Swinney's Saloon & Steakhouse

(765) 522-1332 115 W Washington St
Roachdale, IN
Map | Send to Phone Review this 0.27 mi
Category: Restaurants - Steak Houses

4. Pizza King

(765) 942-8423 300 E Main St # 3
Ladoga, IN
Map | Send to Phone Review this 4.45 mi
Category: Carry Out and Take Out - Restaurants - Pizza

5. L & M Visions

(765) 942-9275 1013 E Main St
Ladoga, IN
Map | Send to Phone Review this 4.51 mi
Category: Restaurants

6. Patsys Sun Up Cafe

(765) 942-1015 104 E Main St
Ladoga, IN
Map | Send to Phone Review this 4.45 mi
Category: Restaurants - All Fast Food Restaurants

7. Frontier Gun Club

(765) 522-2084 1695 W County Road 1100 N
Roachdale, IN
Map | Send to Phone Review this 4.54 mi

This town is less than 1/6 the size of my mother's hometown, its a hole in the wall.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=mapcity&searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&city=Roachdale&state=IN&zipcode=

Indianapolis doesn't have a 5 star restuarant, even if you did drive 50 miles to work and back.

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
what does that have to do with the question i asked???? really.. lol i am american and i want information on what i need to do preferably from someone who knows what they are talking about please.

No go to your embassy and ask them. http://www.usembassy.egnet.net/consular/marriage.htm

I don't think your american.

I fully intend on asking embassy but i have learned the hard way it is best to go directly to the people to find out what i need to know. And Roachdale is a very very small town, i dont live in the town but out in the country of the area, have lived here all of my life, I have visited egypt 4 times and love it there... although i cant move there due to my children. I am fully completely american,, an american that doesnt always believe what her government tells her. All of my marriage preparations will be done through the help of egyptians,, even if i have to contact the egyptian consulate here. I just prefer to have hands on knowledge from people there that have done this or other americans that have experienced this ,, Shukran

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
I fully intend on asking embassy but i have learned the hard way it is best to go directly to the people to find out what i need to know. And Roachdale is a very very small town, i dont live in the town but out in the country of the area, have lived here all of my life, I have visited egypt 4 times and love it there... although i cant move there due to my children. I am fully completely american,, an american that doesnt always believe what her government tells her. All of my marriage preparations will be done through the help of egyptians,, even if i have to contact the egyptian consulate here. I just prefer to have hands on knowledge from people there that have done this or other americans that have experienced this ,, Shukran

Okay what kind of Egy man marries a woman with kids?

Do you know that if you marry in Egypt instead of America the chances of him getting a visa even to visit America is zip?

There are no 5 star restaurants in all of Indiana, I had to do a assignment for a IT career prep course and since Indiana is getting many of our IT jobs here in Minnesota we had to do a survey of Indianapolis. No life, houses cost 1/4 of wht they cost here. No 3 star hotels even.

NO 5 STAR RESTUARANT!!!

You won't be able to bring him back here to the USA, if you are really american.

And if you marry officially you won't be able to marry in the USA. Even if he wanted to give you a divorce, the case would be held up in courts for at least 5 years. Marrying in Egypt removes any chance to divorce in America.

Marital dead end. But if you are lonely enough... But not an American thing to do.

What kind of egyptian man marries a woman with kids??? One that loves her very much, enough that he will leave his family to be with her and as for the thing of him not being able to come if we marry in egypt, I know for a fact that isnt true, I have talked to many egyptians in my time, and also women that have married them and moved them here..... but that was back when i actually went to chat rooms but i dont do that anymore. As for 5 star restaurants.. you obviously do not know the ratings of some of the restaurant chains. Please if you cant help me dont bother posting on this matter, i want real help on how best to marry habibi, I know this persons feeling on this so please if there is anyone else that will help me i would be grateful. And who ever said i wanted to do this the american way??? i had one american marriage lol that was a joke, and i dont want the possibility of divorce i want to marry my love and have children for him.

Posted by Sofia (Member # 5629) on :

Hello Mysticheart,
I dont' have any answers for you, but I'll be interested to hear the replys you get...I am in the same situation...so hope we'll both get some help. Good Luck!
Sofia USA

Posted by malak (Member # 3654) on :

Regarding getting married.
Whether you get married in the US or Cairo it will still be difficult.
Either way, he has to apply for a US visa no matter what. The chances of him getting a visa are 50/50, it can go either way.
If you come here and marry in Cairo, it can be all done in a short time, 2 weeks, if you have all the right papers, no problem. Then teh next step is if you wan him to come back with you, thats when teh waiting will be begin and no matter what you say or papers you produce, he still could be turned down.

Its a difficult one, because if he just applys for a visit, and does not get that, the chances are he will not get a visa even if you marry. You have to be strong, patient and do everything right, he may be in the US in 2 weeks or he may get it in teh next 3 years!!! Everybody's experience are different.
You also need to think about what sacrafices you will make if you marry and he can't get a visa and you return to the US without him. Would you be prepared to move, give up things for him and he for you?

My advise is just try and pray it works out alright.

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

Mystic, email me, I will give you the info.
iwonabc@yahoo.com

Lookup the Consulate site Sonomod gave you and see the steps you need to take. I will tell you the 'practical' rest.

Thank you i appreciate all so much. And i will email you, I have the official steps of getting married, such as passport, divorce papers, i know we have to do the sworn statements of faith and that we are free to marry, and no objection form embassy, and i know that it all has to be translated to arabic, I just didnt know if it was better to have the birth certificate and divorce papers translated here or if it is better to do it there and how long to expect to stay in cairo before moving on to sharm, I will be there only a month. We will begin the proceedings to bring him here in about november i am expecting, so for now i am just trying to get the marriage papers done. Thank you to all and i will email you.

Posted by khanume (Member # 6846) on :

Here is the information requested:

Disclaimer: If you decide to undertake the marriage process in Egypt, don't expect the equivalent of a simple city hall ceremony or Vegas wedding chapel expediency that you could find in the US. This process can take from 2-3 weeks to complete. Be ready for difficulty! If you are sincerely committed, this shouldn't make you change your mind! However, the marriage process is no piece of cake. If you have any qualms about your engagement, wait!

Process (Taken from Embassy Page **personal notes added*)

The following documents are required:

1. Proof of identity (a passport).

2. Proof of termination of any previous marriages. The original or certified copy of the divorce decree or death certificate must be authenticated at an Egyptian Embassy or Consulate in the United States and then the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo. Alternatively, the divorce decree can be authenticated by the Secretary of State of the state where the decree was issued, this is then authenticated by the Department of State, Authentications Office (A/OPR/GSM/AUTH), 518 23rd Street, NW, SA-1 Columbia Plaza Washington, D.C. 20520. Web page- http//www.state.gov.

***As this must be authenticated at an Egyptian Embassy, go ahead and translate it in the US and send both the English and Arabic copies to the Egyptian Embassy for certification. This way you have all your bases covered. Bring both! (I have never personally had to deal with this issue..However, you should cover all bases)

3. Sworn statements of the parties involved that they are free to marry, and that they are of the Moslem, Christian, or Jewish faith. Interfaith marriages are permitted except in the case of a Moslem woman and a non-Moslem man.

***If you are a Muslim convert, you will need proof. If you have an Islamic last name, this is sufficient. If not, you will need to visit Al-Azhar, restate your testament of faith, and wait a few days to receive a signed copy.

4. A no-objection statement from the Embassy. NOTE: This is a formality required by the Egyptian government. It does not guarantee that the U.S. Embassy will issue an immigrant visa to an alien spouse.

The Embassy has devised an affidavit combining both the sworn statement of the party (no. 3 above) and the Embassy’s no-objection statement (no. 4 above). This affidavit is available from the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo (Sunday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon), and must be notarized by a U.S. Consul. (Notarial fees are listed on the Fees for Selected Consular Services page.) The affidavit must then be certified at one of the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Authentication offices before being taken to the Department of Justice’s marriage office.

***This is an easy step as far as going to the Embassy is concerned. They will ask you just a few questions and give you this paper. Now, when visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, be vigilant. Many people wait around all day looking for suckers who "need help with their marriage papers"...Foreigners are easy target..You can end up paying for stamps that you don't need!

5. Forms and questionnaires to be completed at the marriage court. These can only be obtained on the spot at the Department of Justice’s office of marriage on the wedding day or the day before. Applicants should have original versions and photocopies of all documents, as well as notarized Arabic translations for all documents not in the Arabic language. (Translation of documents from English into Arabic cannot be authenticated unless the originals were authenticated in the way described in item 2).

***Go to the Mogamma in Tahrir square and have around 10 pictures taken of both you and your spouse. Trust me.. You will need it both at the Department of Justice and the American Embassy.

Any two male witnesses with identification documents (passport or I.D. card) must be present to sign the marriage documents. It might be better to have your own witnesses, such as a travel agent or a friend.

****If your witnesses are Egyptian, it will speed up the process if they have the new ID card (issued a couple of years ago). Unlike the old hard-to-read perishable paper ID, it is plastic and laminated. It is preferred when visiting a govt office.

A woman is temporarily barred from marriage when she is in idda, the waiting period following divorce or death of the husband. Idda lasts four months and ten days for a widow, and approximately three months for a divorcee. After the idda the woman may remarry. This period is designed to ensure that she is not pregnant from her previous marriage.

****DON'T FORGET YOUR WITNESSSES AND SHOW UP AT THE DEPT OF JUSTICE WAY BEFORE CLOSING TIME! Give yourself plenty of time for staying in Cairo! You are likely to visit this building multiple times. Each time, you will be asked to bring some other paper and come back later!

A routine physical performed by an Egyptian doctor is sometimes required.

In addition to the notarial fee, fees to complete the marriage at the Ministry of Justice:

If both parties are Moslems, the fee is two percent of the dowry (not less than 40LE).

If both parties are Christians, a dowry is not required, and they will pay only 40-45LE.

Additional fees:

Translation fees, plus authentication fees if required.

The marriage certificate is recognized as a legal document in the United States and many other countries.

NOTE

To use the Egyptian marriage certificate in the U.S., it should be translated into English by the Translation Office in the Egyptian Ministry of Justice, then authenticated by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and also certified by a U.S. Consul.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Authentication Offices: Gameit el Dowal el Arabia Street, Mohandessin, Giza; Ahmed Said Street, Abbassia; or Sabak Street next to the Maryland Gardens in Heliopolis.

Civil Marriage Registration Office: Ministry of Justice Annex (Office of Marriage of Foreigners), 4th floor, Lazoughly Square, Abdin, Cairo. Open Saturday to Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Ministry of Justice's translation office: Ministry of Justice Building, 13th floor, Lazoughly Square, Abdin, Cairo.

** It will take at least one week for a marriage certificate to be issued. This does not include translation.
** Marriage certificates should be picked up in person.

My final advice : It can take at least a week after having your marriage contract legalized in the Dept of Justice to have the translation done, certified, and stamped by the Embassy. (You should have at least two copies)

**Remember, this process is a long one (1 month including translation). It will require you to travel to many different areas within Cairo. Plan properly as traffic and holidays happen!

May God bless you, your marriage, and your future family!

*****In regards to the immigrant visa process, this can take 6 months. It also requires a substantial financial commitment..Possibly 1000 dollars including visa fee and those paid for stamps for documents, copies, immunizations, and medical exam. (more detailed info on Embassy site!) http://usembassy.egnet.net/

If you thought dealing with government offices in the US was difficult and time-consuming, wait till you experience the bureaucracy of Egypt!

May God make it easy for you!

Posted by Alana (Member # 6453) on :

Dear Mysticheart,

The info Khanume gave you and advice is accurate. Be very careful, and check out every option. Personally I would not recommend for an american women to marry in egypt, it is much more difficult as khanume mentioned.

I married many years ago to my egyptian husband in the states, you have more rights . The red tape is immense anywhere nowadays, but you are safer and have a little more leverage on your own soil. Please take care sincerely, the one giving you advice, met on a chat line, never met him , travelled to egypt , married him , now she is here alone without him waiting for him. As she worded"she will give you "practical" advice not really. I am worried for you and your children. It is not so cut and dry as she is making out.
Mysticheart, I live in Ohio next to you, I have visited Indiana many times, sorry for the disrespect you got here in regards to your state.
Growing up we camped, and even to this day, at Pokagon State Park, Angola , Ind. Yes small towns ,but lovely down to earth people and many nice restaurants and tourist attractions. I have a very close friend in Fort Wayne, Ind. Just ignore all this, my egyptian husband loves Lake St. James in Indiana and the beautiful scenery and too much to name
Your job as a waitress has nothing to do with your question, but just so you know, you probably make more money in Indiana as a waitress than you would in egypt, never feel ashamed where you come from.
Feel free to e-mail me anytime, you sound very excited and happy and in love, may god bless you. alana2122@hotmail.com
I'd be happy to answer any questions or speak with you personally.

Posted by cairoexpat (Member # 1023) on :

Sonomod Get a life

Mysticheart,

Pay no attention to Sonomod, she has no life of her own except the ES message board. She is from a small town in Minnesota and lives her life through those people that post on ES. She is married to an Egyptian that can’t fulfill her finical dreams, basically she got suckered and screwed at the same time, she can live with being screwed but not suckered. Anyway in her mind she is Egyptian, She been here twice and because her husband treats her like a village girl and in all honesty she likes to be dominated. She knows everything and blames everyone for everything. Take the time and read her post, all 900 plus. In some countries they would say she loves to her herself talk, in Egypt we just humor her and laugh another looser who gave a green card to get laid. I live here and if you need help contact me at cairoexpat@hotmail.com

Posted by Darkeyes (Member # 6058) on :

So true. Who can argue?

Posted by nooralhaq (Member # 5823) on :

cairoexpat, LOL , omg, I don't know Sonomod but 'treats her like a village girl' will keep me laughing all day! Thank you for the smiles~
Take care.

By the way, I know my husband reads these forums, so habibi, if you ever treat me like a village girl (whatever that means) you're in big trouble! lol
Take care.

quote:
Originally posted by cairoexpat:
[b]Sonomod Get a life

Mysticheart,

Pay no attention to Sonomod, she has no life of her own except the ES message board. She is from a small town in Minnesota and lives her life through those people that post on ES. She is married to an Egyptian that can’t fulfill her finical dreams, basically she got suckered and screwed at the same time, she can live with being screwed but not suckered. Anyway in her mind she is Egyptian, She been here twice and because her husband treats her like a village girl and in all honesty she likes to be dominated. She knows everything and blames everyone for everything. Take the time and read her post, all 900 plus. In some countries they would say she loves to her herself talk, in Egypt we just humor her and laugh another looser who gave a green card to get laid. I live here and if you need help contact me at cairoexpat@hotmail.com

[/B]

Minneapolis, MN and surrounding surburbs are 4 million people. Its not a small town. We have 2 5 star resturants, Indiania has none.

Dominated, are you serious? Mind you I believe God could be male or female, so dominated never occured to me.

Suckered financially, well we both were suckered. His business failed and we found out later that we had been robbed by a business partner. Suckered, I am the one who found the accounting/bookkeeping mistakes so I am not suckered. We are overeducated and poor, but not suckered. Besides how many wives here have a luxury condo waithing for them in Alex, 10th floor over looking the Med? No one. I didn't pay for it, I didn't have to.

My husband's visa was a professional/student visa, to do medical research. He only needed to go one day and if he didn't want to do so he didn't have to. The paperwork was in order and he had permenant residency before he married me. Plus at the port of entry to the USA he was handed paperwork explaining the naturalization process and a warm welcome to USA while his friend was given a cavity search.

His father's cousins are ambassadors, state judges, and parlament members. His uncles are generals and majors. My husband isn't a cabana boy.

And you, you nasty old pervert. In retirement in Maadi responding to an ad in classifieds to for an "old woman" to live with- lola2000. You a man and responding to this ad is disguisiting.

On top of that you don't mind if Egypt's neighbors rescind 20% or more of the Nile's flow which could kill thousands within a week. And yet you live in Egypt. Now I was raised in a neighborhood where half the kids had one parent who was jewish, mind you Levantines. Are you living in the "Jewish Retirement Home" or working in it? Many times I have overheard in conversation that the Jews of this neighborhood are very anti-Muslim but yet still live in Egypt. And I don't recall one time you have posted a favorable comment of Egypt. Its appears as if you hate the country.

My husband doesn't treat me like a village girl, but he did demand a dowry at first.

quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
cairoexpat, LOL , omg, I don't know Sonomod but 'treats her like a village girl' will keep me laughing all day! Thank you for the smiles~
Take care.

Did you get 'full rights' in your marriage contract?

I did. I doubt that you had.

Check the character of postings from members before you agree with them.

And you couldn't post a positive note on America or Christianity, it would kill you.

Besides in all your posts I hadn't seen any indication you have been to Egypt. Nor any indication that you are learning Arabic.

first off mind you ladies these posts of mysticheart had been posted on every part of the forum. She started this after a rash of insulting spam that the moderators deleted within 12 hours. Along with Emilyboston and others, she is probably a fake. All these posters of a false nature were of American descent.

If she is officially she's stick around, but one of many that are just to characterize an equalibruim between nationalities. Too bad that fakes are needed.

Hi Alana! Long time no talk, girl! Hope all is well with you. As for me, I got some devastating news: my husband is coming to live with me next week. The rolls of red tape finally gave in. It is a total disaster as I am sure now my husband that I met online will grow fangs, bulge his eyes and let the hair grow all over his hunchback. Also, he will start eating small children right after leaving the aircraft, maliciously leaving my daughter untouched (she may not be small enough, his fangs can only do so much, dang). I am certain there will be more tragedies of that sort to report on a daily basis. I am doomed. Will keep you posted until he bites my fingers off.

Sonomod don't take things so personally and you wouldn't be attacked. I don't know you which is why I said, 'I don't know Sonomod' indicating that I don't agree, but it was the wording I was laughing about.

Whether I choose to write about good things about America or Christianity is my business and my personal opinion and I dance for nobody especially somebody who chooses to stick to Christianity for the main reason that it allows (how did you put it?) women to attain high ranking positions?
Good luck to you.

Karah,
I did not write to you, and I am not getting involved in any of your immature posts. I am not on here to attack, or behave in a manner as you choose to do so. Your silly childish behavior is so boring, grow up! I like anyone else ,will respond and help others as needed.
Really that is great news for you that your husband will arrive, it is only the beginning.
But unfortunately you really don't understand egyptian men yet, your mannerisms will wear on him fast,and foolish behavior.
I didn't realize until today , you carry quite a "chip" on your shoulder. Love to be a smart ***. Put others down, by your remarks.
But, I have a clean heart, and you have to answer to god for your own mouth& actions.
I will no longer respond after today to your nasty posts, or waste my time and energy on such a child. Time will tell ," what goes around comes around ".

quote:

You couldn't answer this could you?

quote:

But yet you refer or agree with another member in issueing a blanket designation of 'village girl'.

A 'village girl' doesn't have full rights, I do.

Now again in your marriage contract did you recieve your full rights?

quote:
Take care.

Here I have reposted. Now do you have 'full rights' in your marriage contract?

Huh?

Going to refer to me in this nature, you'd better be in an elevated position to mine.

I'm sorry Sonomod, are you asking ME this question or the person who said your husband treated you like a village girl?

quote:
I'm sorry Sonomod, are you asking ME this question or the person who said your husband treated you like a village girl?

You, cairoexpat is a nasty retired person from Maadi.

No you're avoiding the question.

Again, do you recieve full rights in your marriage contract?

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

karah sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy your hubby is coming next week big congratulations to you both

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
karah sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy your hubby is coming next week big congratulations to you both

Thank you kindly Ayisha!!! Wassup with you? Missed you bunches! Drop me a line sometime!

Posted by strangelookingnegro (Member # 151) on :

Sonomod.... yet again you've run another thread into the toilet. Let it go girl!!!

debbie you do know she cant help herself maybe not taking the meds

as i am in a wonderful loving mood at this time i am feeling really sorry for sodomod honest i am

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

Thank you kindly Ayisha!!! Wassup with you? Missed you bunches! Drop me a line sometime!

karah baby i sent you a yahoo offline with latest gossip from my life and love

Posted by Penny (Member # 1925) on :

quote:
debbie you do know she cant help herself maybe not taking the meds

as i am in a wonderful loving mood at this time i am feeling really sorry for sodomod honest i am

Ayisha there must be some very goods things in your life to make you feel this way.

How can you feel sorry for this person when without any justification she accused another good woman of adultery this week, she thinks Nora is answerable to her for what's in her marriage contract and like wise the rest of us on this board must justify our lives to her as if she is some shining example of morality.

I am going to say this now because it needs to be said, I have had enough of watching her attacks and moral judgements........any woman that will leave her child in another country( Egypt) with people she has not been around long enough to really know, so that she and her husband can spend time at college ( in America) to put themselves in an elevated position in society way above that from which they came, is beyond any polite words that I wish to use here, but for sure she is in no position to be judging members of this board.

Every vindictive posting of yours here Sonomond is time that could have been spent with your daughter . Children grow up fast and they never say thank you Mummy for getting all those qualifications, I didn't really mind you did not spend that time with me. You like to spout at us all the real Egyptian way of life. Well Egyptian mothers devote themselves to their children, they don't leave them in another country and go off to college so no doubt they can go out to work when they do finally come to live with their child. You constantly ram down our throats how middle class and affluent your husband's family is and the condo you have waiting for you in Alexandria. So what the hell are you doing in the USA fighting stupid fights in the classrooms with your tutors trying to score points off everybody,and make yourself look so clever, when your daughter is without her mother in Alexandria.

I am one very tolerant person but enough is enough it needed to be said.

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

quote:

Was this before or AFTER your husband demanded a full dowry?

Omigod, I've never heard of any egyptian asking for a dowry. Then again I don't get out to the countryside of Egypt much. Cairoexpat, I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head with your village girl comment. LOL !!

Posted by 1mangang (Member # 6403) on :

sonomod u seem kind of stupid.
noor is respectable girl let it go.
she would not marry with out respect
(even she does not see the need to
answer ur stupid questions)
u on the other hand seem cheap and
like u have been ridden hard and put
away wet.
yuk

quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
sonomod u seem kind of stupid.
noor is respectable girl let it go.
she would not marry with out respect
(even she does not see the need to
answer ur stupid questions)
u on the other hand seem cheap and
like u have been ridden hard and put
away wet.
yuk

Imangang,

Talking dirty doesn't make you any more of a gentleman. But that isn't what these lassies are looking for?

Nooralhaq goes on and on about Christianity and America and how much she hates both. Yet she is still in America. Why?

She came onto this thread and added heat to cairoexpat's comments. And no she couldn't answer me. She knows what her rights are, most of the lassies here know what 'rights' they have from their Orfi marriages, none.

Now Orfi isn't first choice marriage for a Egyptian woman, but its top choice for a vacationing western woman.

I am so lucky because I have full rights, plus a successful, respectable in-laws that will actually be supporting me financially.

No I had to read about 2 years of posts to get some excellent tips from expats (who didn't hook up with cabana boys) to figure out that just 2 years ago this kind of social disease was below this board.

But you are here now 1mangang, and the tone has been set. You don't even mind the multitudes of degrading posts in regards to egyptian men andwomen.

Now why not post your email again so you can hook up with a lassie who has cashed in her IRA and home equity.

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Was this before or AFTER your husband demanded a full dowry?

Omigod, I've never heard of any egyptian asking for a dowry. Then again I don't get out to the countryside of Egypt much. Cairoexpat, I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head with your village girl comment. LOL !!

No you haven't bother to pay attention to local customs and traditions.

No you are just going to be-little in the same tone as cairoexpat. He hasn't posted much, but when he has its been insulting. And you do no better.

quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
So what the hell are you doing in the USA fighting stupid fights in the classrooms with your tutors trying to score points off everybody,and make yourself look so clever, when your daughter is without her mother in Alexandria.

Doing what none of yous will do. Share my entire expanse of my life with my husband. I can't spend my entire life in Egypt. I must comply with the INS regulations or lose my opportunity to come back to the USA.

Besides I am on the flip side of you. I don't have the funds to support my family. We can't receive any financial support from outside of mine and my husband's income. Then I must finish college.

Now you can't quite grasp that when you are so close to retirement with your own children grown.

quote:
Ayisha there must be some very goods things in your life to make you feel this way.

How can you feel sorry for this person when without any justification she accused another good woman of adultery this week, she thinks Nora is answerable to her for what's in her marriage contract and like wise the rest of us on this board must justify our lives to her as if she is some shining example of morality.

I am going to say this now because it needs to be said, I have had enough of watching her attacks and moral judgements........any woman that will leave her child in another country( Egypt) with people she has not been around long enough to really know, so that she and her husband can spend time at college ( in America) to put themselves in an elevated position in society way above that from which they came, is beyond any polite words that I wish to use here, but for sure she is in no position to be judging members of this board.

Every vindictive posting of yours here Sonomond is time that could have been spent with your daughter . Children grow up fast and they never say thank you Mummy for getting all those qualifications, I didn't really mind you did not spend that time with me. You like to spout at us all the real Egyptian way of life. Well Egyptian mothers devote themselves to their children, they don't leave them in another country and go off to college so no doubt they can go out to work when they do finally come to live with their child. You constantly ram down our throats how middle class and affluent your husband's family is and the condo you have waiting for you in Alexandria. So what the hell are you doing in the USA fighting stupid fights in the classrooms with your tutors trying to score points off everybody,and make yourself look so clever, when your daughter is without her mother in Alexandria.

penny, yes there are wonderful things in my life to make me feel like this, one being that i am NOT sodomod with a mind like her another being my wonderful hubby

i agree with what you say about sonomod and many people many times have said the same, it has no effect and she still cant see it. Its sad that one day, yes when she is maybe my age, she will look back and see what she has done in NOT bringing up her child, she will never get those years back. I agree a good education is a good thing and will enable her to have all those wonderful material things people like her crave for. personally i am not very material and other things mean more to me.

face it sonomod, whatever you achieve in this life will not go with you to the next, not the material or educational things anyway. but how you treat people, how you are with family (that means your daughter NOT just your fantastic military in laws blah blah crap) but then your life ambition and why you are on this earth is to be a pain to her when she is older as you did point out in another thread.

maybe the kid is better off without you

quote:
Its sad that one day, yes when she is maybe my age, she will look back and see what she has done in NOT bringing up her child, she will never get those years back. I agree a good education is a good thing and will enable her to have all those wonderful material things people like her crave for. personally i am not very material and other things mean more to me.

My college education is not about material things, its a INS requirement.

Now hopefully when I am your age, hopefully my husband will still be alive.

And secondly I couldn't ever possibly see things the way you do. I wouldn't sell my home just to secure a fake hubby.

Now about that materialism, why not ask your fake hubby why you both can't subside and live on the level of earnings he had before he met you? Why do you need to sell the only financial asset you have just to secure him.

Now bashing me on my ability to be with my daughter doesn't really faze me. I have noted why before. It just kills you how direct and confrontation I am in regards to the humongous age gap and the necessity of transfering your only financial security to him.

I am secure in my choices. I did what I had to do. There is no money to support her with and I am required to be out of the home over 60 hours a week for work and school.

Now what do your adult children think of you selling your home, and moving in with a man their age and handing over your entire funds to him? Aren't they just a little worried that within 5 years you'll come home, broke (financially), broke emotionally, and possibly in legal trouble? Hell is mother going to live with us? HELLLLL!!?!??!?!?

When your money runs out, will he still want you? Just a rip of a paper and you are history. Most of the paperwork that is used to buy property, set up a bank account, register residency is in Arabic unless you go to the Foreign Service office in Cairo and these people will only help you if you have valid reason for being in Egypt.

Mzeden posted a thread on the value of Lawyers vs. Brokers.
http://egypttalk.net/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=0f073caa91e13d8f00be9c4c334d7f50;act=ST;f=1;t=12140

By now your fake hubby has already liquidated your funds in a way authorities can't track and you couldn't reach without his help.

Since you wanted to prove yourself to him so badly you did little to make sure you had a firm grip on the only thing that will sustain you in this world. You are old, no time left to build up another nest egg. And when your fake reality crumbles no man of England would ever have you.

But hell, thanks to the babyboom generation of Europe so many older near retirement lassies are funding young beggars so they won't have the need to run the streets and hustle. Man imagine the socail good this does. Though it is a national humiliation, it does keep the hustlers/beggars from doing crimes and clogging the justice system.

Your money will run out, you'll be to old to start over again, he'll probably move in with an aging relative who will keep him from harming society.

Yet retirement homes in England look chirpy, on PBS 'British Comedies' the old farts are always so drunk, they couldn't possibly be affected by the downers of being old.

quote:
No you haven't bother to pay attention to local customs and traditions.

No you are just going to be-little in the same tone as cairoexpat. He hasn't posted much, but when he has its been insulting. And you do no better.

Shall I move to Minnessotta to be near you so that I can better observe Egyptian local customs? They must have some good spy satellites set up there that let you hone in on Egyptian households and "observe".

I think leaving your baby on your in-laws doorsteps in Egypt proves just how much you know about customs and the society. Once and for all - stop making a bigger idiot out of yourself.

It's past the point of being entertaining - it's just pathetic and quite sad now.

quote:
Doing what none of yous will do. Share my entire expanse of my life with my husband. I can't spend my entire life in Egypt. I must comply with the INS regulations or lose my opportunity to come back to the USA.
--------------------------------------------
So you are both VISA hunters then, and will put your own needs above their daughter's needs. Any US citizen can return whenever they like they do not need college degrees
-------------------------------------------
Besides I am on the flip side of you. I don't have the funds to support my family. We can't receive any financial support from outside of mine and my husband's income. Then I must finish college.

Now you can't quite grasp that when you are so close to retirement with your own children grown.
--------------------------------------------
As you well know I am no where near retirement age, at least stick to the truth and you know nothing of my family as I don't plaster my personal life on this board.

Sorry S these are poor excuses for your actions and you know it what sort of a mother are you?

First I like to apologies to everyone for getting the Village Girl off on another tangent.

Sonomod, I’m not sure what you’re asking here, but I’ll try and answer you the best I can.

Minneapolis, MN and surrounding surburbs are 4 million people. Its not a small town. We have 2 5 star resturants, Indiania has none. Not sure what two five star restaurants have to do with my post or anything else in life you’ll have to provide me with more info before I can give you an educated answer.

Dominated, are you serious? Mind you I believe God could be male or female, so dominated never occured to me. Once again I’m not sure what god has to do with my post, I guess you could say he was the driving force behind my creativity.

Suckered financially, well we both were suckered. His business failed and we found out later that we had been robbed by a business partner. Suckered, I am the one who found the accounting/bookkeeping mistakes so I am not suckered. We are overeducated and poor, but not suckered. Besides how many wives here have a luxury condo waithing for them in Alex, 10th floor over looking the Med? No one. I didn't pay for it, I didn't have to. Ok’ you got me on this one I didn’t know you were poor. I should have realized that when you told us about stilling food out of your mother’s freezer that you and Ahmed were poor. But I was right about getting screwed wasn’t I? You might want to edit your message and take out “well we both got suckered”, since only one of you got suckered and the other one got screwed.

My husband's visa was a professional/student visa, to do medical research. He only needed to go one day and if he didn't want to do so he didn't have to. The paperwork was in order and he had permenant residency before he married me. Plus at the port of entry to the USA he was handed paperwork explaining the naturalization process and a warm welcome to USA while his friend was given a cavity search. I’m really lost on this one. No where in my post did I talk about cavity searches, I did use the word screw, but not cavity search. Your not saying that your husband Ahmed was jealous are you?

His father's cousins are ambassadors, state judges, and parlament members. His uncles are generals and majors. My husband isn't a cabana boy. First, I never called your husband a cabana boy, but after reading that cavity search fetish thing you were talking about, you might want to keep his sexual fetishes a secret, this is a public forum. Second, if your husband’s family is so fare up the food chain in Egypt why do you and Ahmed have to still food to survive? And why didn’t these influential Egyptians help your husband to recover his money and support you financially so you didn’t have still food. Sonomod, your not telling us everything.

And you, you nasty old pervert. In retirement in Maadi responding to an ad in classifieds to for an "old woman" to live with- lola2000. You a man and responding to this ad is disguisiting. First, I never said I was old, you did, Second I’m retired and I accomplished it before I was forty. Third as I’ve posted before my four partners said I could not have a fifth. So get the Lola2000 out of your system or is this another fetish that you’re hiding from us? Wait a minuet… it’s all making since now. Lola2000 is your daughter and she is looking for a mother figure to replace the one that disserted her.

On top of that you don't mind if Egypt's neighbors rescind 20% or more of the Nile's flow which could kill thousands within a week. And yet you live in Egypt. Now I was raised in a neighborhood where half the kids had one parent who was Jewish, mind you Levantines. Are you living in the "Jewish Retirement Home" or working in it? Many times I have overheard in conversation that the Jews of this neighborhood are very anti-Muslim but yet still live in Egypt. And I don't recall one time you have posted a favorable comment of Egypt. Its appears as if you hate the country. Sonomod, I did not say I don’t mind. I said it’s a fact that Ethiopia will build dams on the Blue Nile, it’s their water. And for someone that is over educated making the statement that thousands would die within a week if 20% of the water was rescinded, not real smart village girl! Given the amount of water in Lake Nasser and at the Niles current flow and with only a 20% feed reduction I think were going to be OK if we can keep the population under control. Now my big question, what is this hang up you got with the Jewish people? What on earth did the Jewish people do to you in Minnesota?

My husband doesn't treat me like a village girl, but he did demand a dowry at first. I thought the women got the dowry not the man, this guy really does have some fetishes, please don’t tell us he a cross dresser?

"KISS"

[This message has been edited by cairoexpat (edited 06 March 2005).]

Posted by strangelookingnegro (Member # 151) on :

I'm coming in here a bit late. I don't have the time, nor the patience to read every post, after post, after post, after post, by Sonomod, or to Sonomod, but I have a few simple questions for her.

What are you studying? What is it you have to study so YOU can live in the USA? We can see you aren't tied to the books anyway, or you wouldn't have so much time to post here. Also, it doesn't seem your studies are very concerned with your spelling and grammar.... I'm a little surprised that a college student can get by with this, but the American school system does seem to be going down hill. I can't believe the skill level allowed for graduation and acceptance into university. What the hell is happening?

quote:
Sorry S these are poor excuses for your actions and you know it what sort of a mother are you?

A mother that keeps the family together.

Not a homewreker like many of you fake wives.

And somehow you are blaming me for US INS laws and regulations, I am following laws and instructions given to me.

I am mother that gave up a year or two of our lives so we could have a better future.

And by the way, speaking of double standards, why isn't my husband a bad father for this?

Lassies like you use the double standard to prop yourselves up and take advantage of some horrendous practice.

Again why isn't my husband a bad father?

He is supposed to be the main vein of financial support, why isn't he more responsible than I?

quote:
Originally posted by cairoexpat:
First I like to apologies to everyone for getting the Village Girl off on another tangent.

Sonomod, I’m not sure what you’re asking here, but I’ll try and answer you the best I can.

[This message has been edited by cairoexpat (edited 06 March 2005).]

Again you avoided answering my questions directly.

Why not go out get into a taxi and find yourself some warmth on a corner somewhere.

The lassies are open about it on egyptsearch.com, so go find your lola2000.

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
I'm coming in here a bit late. I don't have the time, nor the patience to read every post, after post, after post, after post, by Sonomod, or to Sonomod, but I have a few simple questions for her.

What are you studying? What is it you have to study so YOU can live in the USA? We can see you aren't tied to the books anyway, or you wouldn't have so much time to post here. Also, it doesn't seem your studies are very concerned with your spelling and grammar.... I'm a little surprised that a college student can get by with this, but the American school system does seem to be going down hill. I can't believe the skill level allowed for graduation and acceptance into university. What the hell is happening?

Low blow, low blow, low blow, but here I go. I don't give a damn about grammar on a web forum.

I don't want a bachelors from AUC. I want a degree from here. Studying a BS in Business administration and two of my textbooks are online. they didn't give a choice of e-books to a palmpilot, and wouldn't sell the hard copy textbook because the publisher didn't make one. Welcome to the 21st century. Publisher is promising that all versions or different textbooks in the future will be an e-book or hardcopy, but since so much of the course is interactive and online I am logged on about 2 hours every day. Demanding teachers, and I have a IM habit due to friends moving back to their home country. Lucky for me, their plane tickets will be under $400 USD from their country to CAI. YEAH!!!! PLus one friend has a brother who works in Libya, double YEah. And we have fun laughing at his site.

I am required to be here untill he is naturalized, or its a 6 year wait to re-enter the country due to the restrictions we were given. Regulations by country then by visa type. Good visas can have crappy restrictions. We just hired a lawyer for the N-400 so he will be naturalized in 8 weeks or less.

Oh by the way the requirements are going up for universities. I have had to take 5 upper division courses before enrolling into my required business courses. And yeah two semesters of Statistics suck. If I want to take a project management course, its calculas and trig. UFF. You babyboomers had it lucky, but of course most were smoking dope in college anyway.

Yeah I am getting the hard stuff out of the way now, web-based self quizing applets have helped me with statistics. Probably makes me more obnixious

quote:

He is supposed to be the main vein of financial support, why isn't he more responsible than I?

Sorry yes that is double standards...I agree he is responsible for the family but he is not the one posting here, and no matter whether a father fulfils his role or not mothers normally stay with their children come hell or high water.

PS I am not a home wrecker, children always alway always come first in my book.

quote:
A mother that keeps the family together.

Not a homewreker like many of you fake wives.

And somehow you are blaming me for US INS laws and regulations, I am following laws and instructions given to me.

I am mother that gave up a year or two of our lives so we could have a better future.

And by the way, speaking of double standards, why isn't my husband a bad father for this?

Lassies like you use the double standard to prop yourselves up and take advantage of some horrendous practice.

OK, if you two are such good parents, enlighten us with exactly HOW and WHEN you keep in touch with your child. Really, you can't be sending money because as you said, your inlaws are very powerful people and your fathers-in-laws cousins are blah blah blah (btw. you do realize everybody in egypt has a cousin who's somebody etc. and how stupid this makes you sound, right?) so they wouldn't need it AND you also say you're poor and can't afford to keep your child around.

So how do you stay in touch with your little girl? type her messages that the in-laws read to her? Or a weekly phone call or what?

Since you're so insistent on digging into everyone's personal life and you simply WON'T go away.... why don't you at least write something that makes sense?

Remember, when you make up this crap you have to keep a journal of what you write because not everyone is as stupid as you assume. We DO notice the big gaps of logic in your stories. Like you HAVE to go college in order to stay in the country even though you're a citizen. My ASS. You're not even a good liar.

quote:
Low blow, low blow, low blow, but here I go. I don't give a damn about grammar on a web forum.

I don't want a bachelors from AUC. I want a degree from here. Studying a BS in Business administration and two of my textbooks are online. they didn't give a choice of e-books to a palmpilot, and wouldn't sell the hard copy textbook because the publisher didn't make one. Welcome to the 21st century. Publisher is promising that all versions or different textbooks in the future will be an e-book or hardcopy, but since so much of the course is interactive and online I am logged on about 2 hours every day. Demanding teachers, and I have a IM habit due to friends moving back to their home country. Lucky for me, their plane tickets will be under $400 USD from their country to CAI. YEAH!!!! PLus one friend has a brother who works in Libya, double YEah. And we have fun laughing at his site.

I am required to be here untill he is naturalized, or its a 6 year wait to re-enter the country due to the restrictions we were given. Regulations by country then by visa type. Good visas can have crappy restrictions. We just hired a lawyer for the N-400 so he will be naturalized in 8 weeks or less.

Oh by the way the requirements are going up for universities. I have had to take 5 upper division courses before enrolling into my required business courses. And yeah two semesters of Statistics suck. If I want to take a project management course, its calculas and trig. UFF. You babyboomers had it lucky, but of course most were smoking dope in college anyway.

Yeah I am getting the hard stuff out of the way now, web-based self quizing applets have helped me with statistics. Probably makes me more obnixious

Hey "obnixious" FOOOCUS. She asked W-H-A-T ARE YOU STUDYING THAT IS A REQUIREMENT FOR A US CITIZEN TO REMAIN A RESIDENT IN HER COUNTRY OF BIRTH.

Answer - there is no such thing.

Try to come up with fabrications that at least appear logical.

wow, ok i didnt come online for a few days and look what is going on hahahaaha, any way, to alana and cairoexpat, thank you very very much and i will be in touch, and to any of you that want to get in touch with me i do have yahoo messenger, but let me know ahead of time here that you will add me please. Thank you to all that contributed help to me. ok now, congratsulations to Karah_mia im so happy for you about your husband, and debbie you came in on a discussion where i asked for help and sonomod attacked lol,,, and everyone came to defend and explain. Ummmm sonomod,, yeah it was my understanding it was the mans place to provide dowry to woman not the other way ahahahahahahaha. and i posted to a few threads because not everyone visits all parts of sites so i wanted to get away from your idiotic mean remarks and find someone of decent mind. Thank you to all that responded and helped once again, and 5 star,, sonomod,,, red lobster and olive garden are both considered 5 star honey. and i make very good money at this.

Sonomod,

I’m not avoiding your question I’m trying to figure which one you want an answer too. I’ll assume your referring to the one about full rights.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
“Again’ do you receive full rights in your marriage contract?”

Yes village girl I do, In fact I have more rights then you do because I’m a man and this is Egypt, right or wrong that’s just the way things are here, and yes my marriage contract was signed at the Ministry of Justice in Cairo, Egypt. So what full rights are you talking about village girl? That paper is absolutely worthless outside and inside of Egypt if you are refereeing to a divorce settlement, all one has to do is tear up the originals and copies, and POOF NO record of the marriage contract exist. Other then you appeared at the Ministry of Justice on such and such date. They do not keep copies on record. So all that jargon that you insisted Mr. Wonderful will do for you in written is gone and if you’re husband is an Egyptian Muslim male then you are sadly mistaken if you think you have equal rights. Remember in Egypt divorce is totally different from the U.S. Yes that peace of paper might tell you your not a village girl, but in reality all he has to do grab his new American passport, any cash laying around the house, charge up the credit cards on the way to the airport and poof he’s gone and so is your daughter and you stuck in the U.S. saying but…but…but… I have equal rights. Remember Egypt and the U.S. does not have an extradition treaty. But you already knew that, I forgot you’re an expert on treaties and everything else, because you’re not a SUCKER.

As I have tried to thank each one by name in re reading the posts i realize i forgot one,, shukran khanume..and to all. crossing my fingers and praying to allah,, inshallah all will turn out well and go quickly. May Allah watch over you all.

Also i did note that someone said sonomod left her child in alexandria???????? Is this child one that was born in egypt or one that comes from here???? And why in the world would anyone leave their child anyway?? My children are born from a previous marriage here, they are the only reason i do not live in egypt, I love egypt and i find a peace there that i have not found anywhere else, but never would i give up the time with my children to be else where for any reason for more than a visit, granted i do take my visits to egypt and i am forced to leave them for that time due to their fathers refusal to let me take them with me but i never leave for more than a few weeks. And if i did take them with me i do not know the people there that well yet and i would not leave my children with them until i do because of the simple fact that my children do not know them and they do not know the arabic language... No i am not perfect, yes i live in a little no where town, i am a single divorced mother who is doing her best to raise her 3 kids mind you without financial support from their father,,,Sonomod seems so concerned about knowing about me,, well i am almost 31 now, i have lived in a 35 mile radius all of my life, i work 6 days a week in that restaurant to be able to support me and my children and i make enough money to be able to do that and pay my way to egypt 2 times a year to see my love, i have been 4 times in the last year and half. I met my love online in a chat room 2 years ago and he has been wonderful and makes life complete, i dream of the day that we will finally be able to be together. So Sonomod stop being so selfcentered and putting every one down, you know nothing about me or my job and unless you have lived in my town or area then stop pretending you know anything about it. It is not your place to judge anyone, that right belongs to God and god alone.

Welcome to anyone that would like to be friends, as i dedicate my life to my children and my work, and try to meet with my love on here as much as possible i dont go out, so online friends are much welcomed, i love to talk with anyone that has intelligence . My email contact is mysticheart14@yahoo.com.

[This message has been edited by mysticheart (edited 06 March 2005).]

mystic heart,

you will do very well here, I can gather you don't know much about egypt.

I do know something about Indiana, its the state with the largest KKK membership north of Nebraska, and unfortunately I do have a relative who lives there. As soon as he retired he left.

But as I said the schematics of your relationship and knowledge of egypt, Islam and what a 5 star restuarant is pretty much is on par.

only a handful of egy boards out there, and they are dominate by such.

I never claimed to know all about islam or egypt,,, i have much to learn but i do love both and as for my relationship you know nothing

Posted by akshar (Member # 1680) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Hi Alana! Long time no talk, girl! Hope all is well with you. As for me, I got some devastating news: my husband is coming to live with me next week. The rolls of red tape finally gave in. It is a total disaster as I am sure now my husband that I met online will grow fangs, bulge his eyes and let the hair grow all over his hunchback. Also, he will start eating small children right after leaving the aircraft, maliciously leaving my daughter untouched (she may not be small enough, his fangs can only do so much, dang). I am certain there will be more tragedies of that sort to report on a daily basis. I am doomed. Will keep you posted until he bites my fingers off.

Great news Karah, I am really pleased for you.

Mysticheart sent you a Yahoo IM, ignore Sonomod, anyone that could leave a small child is not worthy of response

Sonomod, you need to get back on the medication

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

Mysticheart sent you a Yahoo IM, ignore Sonomod, anyone that could leave a small child is not worthy of response

Thank you Jane, I am really soooooooooo excited!

Posted by PRchick (Member # 4794) on :

Congratulations KM! I'm glad it went so quickly.

quote:
Originally posted by PRchick:
Congratulations KM! I'm glad it went so quickly.

Thank you so much! The nightmare is finally over, now just those stairs that begin.

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/000736.html

And you quit binge drinking.

sonomod keeps trying to pay me to let her
suck me off

now everyone knows the truth u skank

mysticheart,
You are right, I was gone for the weekend ,and when I came on-line it was quite something going on in this forum. Well across the whole board it seems.
In some ways you have to laugh, in another way it is really sad. I was verbally attacked also, not just by Sonomod.A close friend of mine won't even return to this site because of all the abuse here. Really mystic, you know I wondered has anyone on this forum ever met Sonomod "In Person"?? Just a thought
I have to give you credit , it is very hard to raise three children and work, and being a waitress is a hard job, and you have to put up with a lot from people.
Like I said I grew up visiting Indiana many times with my family, and the girl scouts camping and 15 mile hikes in Pokagon.& Perue ,Indiana hikes with boy scouts also.( I love those raccoons) they don't sleep in the day, they are so spoiled they had to remove quite a few of them from the park. The ranger mentioned last summer they were used to standing at the kitchen door of the Inn, being fed, now they are so bold a boy was almost attacked sitting around the fire making s'mores.
Do you have aol instant messenger or icq?
Before I close, now you have the KKK?? it must be the poor Amish in disguise huh?
Take Care

Sonomod,
I have a couple questions. I am not here to attack you or engage in a verbal battle.
Because really the only thing that I agreed with you was one post where you said"take it with a grain of salt" when I was being verbally attacked by the" broken record."
I was born and raised in america and to my knowledge have never heard of INS having a requirement as such with education and college.
Debbie did bring up a good observation.
If I may be so blunt how did you enter this country( besides with your feet)? What kind of visa?
Also, In regards to Indiana , you are mistaken the KKK is everywhere, be careful how you word it , when I read it you said "your relative left Indiana after he retired", retired from the "KKK"? That's how it looks. Sonomod are you sure you are not a government agent? Really that is why I want to know if anyone has ever met you "in person"? Because you kind of act like a ploy back and forth and have way too much info for just coming here.

Posted by Darkeyes (Member # 6058) on :

quote:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/000736.html

And you quit binge drinking.

The only binge drinking mentioned in that post is by you. Think about it SonoMAD. Christians are allowed to drink SonoMAD. Adults are allowed to drink SonoMAD. It's none of YOUR business.

quote:
Originally posted by Alana:
Sonomod,
I have a couple questions. I am not here to attack you or engage in a verbal battle.
Because really the only thing that I agreed with you was one post where you said"take it with a grain of salt" when I was being verbally attacked by the" broken record."
I was born and raised in america and to my knowledge have never heard of INS having a requirement as such with education and college.
Debbie did bring up a good observation.
If I may be so blunt how did you enter this country( besides with your feet)? What kind of visa?
Also, In regards to Indiana , you are mistaken the KKK is everywhere, be careful how you word it , when I read it you said "your relative left Indiana after he retired", retired from the "KKK"? That's how it looks. Sonomod are you sure you are not a government agent? Really that is why I want to know if anyone has ever met you "in person"? Because you kind of act like a ploy back and forth and have way too much info for just coming here.

Yeah and I was born and raised in America too. 3rd and 6th generation, ancestors came into this country different times.

How do I know that Indiana has the highest KKK membership of any state north of Nebraska, I came across this in class. A classmate was doing a report on 'crime' and its developments, He was convinced that urban young men raised by single parents were the main population of offenders. The classmate was Somali Muslim and his attitude change immensely by the end of our class (English Composition II). He came out understand that since so many of the young men in our city that were raised urban by single parents came from either Chicago (my obsession with the injustice of Cabrini Greens and other housing projects. Second group being from Gary Indiana the housing projects of both cities were dismantled) or Indiana.

Since my classmate grew up with older men in the family hating and killing the offending tribe in Mogadishu for taking sides with the colonial powers still remaining in Somalia he started to understand why young black men have so much trouble dealing with white authority. He himself grew up with the same distrust. Later in the presentation he remarked that Indiana has the largest KKK membership North of Nebraska, citing why so many of the local leaders in Gary Indiana wanted the housing projects dismantled. Plus the immense presence of the KKK naturally led to some horrendous hate crimes. Which the Somali have experienced since 9/11. He decided that Somali and Black Americans have too much in common to be at odds with each other. Part of this reasoning is why I can't trust white people as a general public. They don't and won't realize that they still harbor discrimination.

Since one of your children are 19, I am assuming that you have been married at least 20 years. And in that, mind you immigration laws have changed in a huge way.

1) For one, if we moved even down the hall in our apartment building it would require that we file a AR-11. Which usually sparks an audit that would effective halt our marriage petition in average 6 weeks to 2 years. During our first marriage interview September 12, 2002 we were told that we had 60 days to move into a different apartment. They gave us leadway because we got a large open studio before we knew we were pregant. Now we needed at least a 1 bedroom. So they put it in our file that we were given permission to move without being audited. Just move and send in the AR-11. Many people have assumed someone's identity during a move and so this procedure was put on at least 10 years ago.

2) Secondly I am not allowed any financial assistance from the government or anyone besides our primary sponsor. I am secondary sponsor due to the fact that I am in school and we have a child. Our primary sponsor must earn $22,500 and I must earn $14,750.

3) To fully expend the meaning of the second point. I am not allowed to recieve unemployment benefits of any sort, if the paper work is filed it gets reported to the INS, which in turn means we have not complied with our marriage peition restrictions. I must quit whenever there is a layoff. Which I have done twice. Medical records, charts go online into electronic format and they need less clerks. I had a huge blow out with HR at my first medical records job, they didn't file my paperwork for my delivery and started the paperwork for layoffs instead. "Sign here", she said and didn't tell me what the papers were so I looked. They were unemployement benefit papers. I had told her weeks before not to start that paperwork for me. She was grinning ear to ear, I told her it would get us deported. Where is my paperwork for delivery and medical leave? "We never got the paperwork back from your manager." I knew that my manager had sent the paperwork in twice. I hand delivered the second time myself and handed them to her, in person. She was jerking me around. I had 6 weeks of accured sick and vacation time so that would give me a paid leave. So naturally an HR person knows some of the in and outs.

4)We are not allowed any financial assistance from my or his family. For one, my mother wasn't allowed to babysit my daughter while I worked at night for free. I had to pay her. If I blurted out in an interview that she babysat my daughter for free that would mean we violated our marriage petition. We get deported.

5) I am not allowed any kind of assistance in the way of child-care subsidies. I paid for a semester of childcare out of my school loans. During the summer and fall I worked 3 nights a week and took care of my daughter during the day. Meaning I didn't sleep for 72 hours. I would put my daughter in a swing and sleep underneath it so if she stired or wanted out I could respond quickily before she fell out, so in complete honesty I got about 20 minutes to 1 hour a day if I was lucky that ended when she started to crawl. Through out her infantacy and toddler years she would go days without napping (she would sleep as soon as she got to my mother's house, 12-15 hours in all, and no sleep during the day), possibly due to the immense tension that surrounded her. Then in the fall I started to take classes again in the evening and one weekends. My mother watched my daughter during this time. And my husband worked two jobs to pay off $30,000 in debt from a failed business. No right to child-care subsidies, medical assistance, or WIC. So I went on a toast for breakfast, mac&cheese for lunch and if lucky pizza for dinner because he was allowed to take some home from work twice a week. Normally only 2 meals a day, spending only $18 a week on food for myself. My husband got to eat at work. My hair started to fall out. My mother would only pay for baby clothes and if the INS found out about that we could be in trouble. I paid the rent, health insurance and all baby expenses except for clothes. I had to quit when my daughter was 7 months because it was causing me major problems. This was Feburary 2003. .

5) not allowed any kind of assistance from a public entity (welfare) or private charity. I called the local food shelf. They require your social security # so I didn't dare.

6) either of us commits a felony we get deported. This includes parking tickets, if not paid within 3 weeks the city we live in issues a warrent for arrest. Then its a deported offense. We pay 3-6 tickets a month dutifully. And his car has been towed twice. The meter maid is required to check each plate to see of the owner has a warrent out for their arrest, so the meter maid knows who the car belongs to. The name of the owner comes up every time and thats why he gets so many tickets.

7) either of us gets taken to court for non-payment of our debts we get deported. $30,000 in business debt is a great amount, so we made arrangements to make sure we didn't get taken to court.

8) some how during our marriage interview she noted that our paperwork if sent in within 2 weeks of the opening date for acceptance of the form ours would be taken out of the stack and dealt with immediately. She refered to "family relations of importance" nodding to my husband as the reason. Next she said that because of 9/11 regulations have changed and they are applied by nation of orgin for the recieving spouse (my husband) and the district of the peitioning spouse (me) so rules are different according to Nebraska office (the office that deals with our petition), Kansas, Miami, California, Vermont, NY and maybe others I can't remember them all. She also noted that because I was giving up alot for him, in terms of my civil rights, I shouldn't be forced out of college due to the restrictions and our parental responsibilities. So she made it a requirement that I stay in school. (In this way she was forcing me and my husband to work together, why should I be forced out of college when he gets citizenship). And she also noted since my husband's income wasn't what it should be for a college graduate who hasn't had a job before moving to the USA, my career and income might be the main income for years to come.

We are allowed to live rent free with one of my parents, if they so chose too. But it won't happen because neither of them is willing to do so. My mother's boyfriend is a married Christian Zionist who believes its God's wish for GWB to eliminate all Muslims. This boyfriend is also a 6 time felon who had his socail workers license taken away. And my father wants me to divorse my husband, so no go. Every inter-faith marriage couple I know that has a marriage peitition currently lives with a parent. Somehow the many of the American spouse was raised by a single parent, naturally the single parent doesn't want the same to happen to their child. Maybe this is what they are looking for.

She also asked that if we decided to move to Egypt instead of facing these restrictions we would be forfeiting our marriage petition. All of us would be put on a waiting period before we are allowed to return to the USA. Naturally when you forfeit a marriage petition, you must wait 6-7 years to reapply and you must start over again. Thats if you file a marriage petition. Otherwise you marry and move without filing the waiting period might be 3 years. But it goes by case to case, INS district and recieving (foreign) spouses nationality.

Now there might be a few things I left out. But I have repeated this list to my mother at least 5 times a week when we are speaking to each other. And then my teachers who know I have a daughter, one such teacher I have explain this to 4 times a month during 2 semesters. Fellow classmates, neighbors, friends of my mothers, my landlord, former co-workers, the pharmacy where I buy my international phone cards (they know I have a daughter, they have seen her and its the only place within 15 miles of my home that sells them), former daycare employees who took of my daughter, postal employees who know I have a daughter, my hair dresser (I took my daughter with twice, now I have switched hair dresser), and the financial aid office for school (I have school loans).

So I have restrictions galore. I have posted half of this before, but since you are new I have explained again.

I still live in USA, we have an appointment with a immigration lawyer within two weeks (she will give us a definate time when she finds a space in her schedule, she's really booked) to file the last form N-400. Then I will work two jobs this summer to save for moving over to Egypt, right now its part-time with a internship during the morning. At least its a start in my feild.

So if I meet anyone from this board, it would be an accident. I have taken the long rode and others have not. I found out about most of those restrictions in the marriage interview. I have know inter-national couples in the past 3 ladies who volunteered at the same ESL center married foreigners. Two of them had children right away so they moved in with her mother, both suffered audits because they moved before the marriage interview. One had to wait, almost 6years to get her husband naturalized because he went to visit his parents and extended his visit to 6 weeks, in addition to the AR-11 audit it really racked up the time and stress. She finished her masters during that time.

I have been encourage by my sister-in-law not to fratrinize with foreigners who can't live by Egyptian societal rules. She is really uptight about it. I originally went to this forum by referal to figure out what I can and cannot do. Now I have an excellent idea of what not do to and why she was so freaked out.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 09 March 2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:
The only binge drinking mentioned in that post is by you. Think about it SonoMAD. Christians are allowed to drink SonoMAD. Adults are allowed to drink SonoMAD. It's none of YOUR business.

Yeah and this may be why you and your fake spouse can't get together.

How many Muslim men want to be married to a phd candidate who drinks and has no money.

One of the qualities my husband was looking for was a woman who doesn't drink.

Its one of the requisites. I don't think you'll ever understand why that's important.

Its a cultural and religious thing, one of many qualities of an ideal wife for a muslim.

Is sonomod trying to convince us or herself that her marriage is good
im calling bullshit

You see the issue here is Sonomod is American.

Not a regular American woman, she's a bitchy American woman sour to life and everyone around her. She thinks she's high class but really she's one of the lowest of the low (only she doesn't realize it). Since shes American and like this it means she is very stubborn and thinks she's above everyone. Ive seen the type before, 30ish not very attractive, not happy marriage, abandoned kid somewhere, no life, cant leave the house, no sex.

For American women like this only an American man (like yours truly) can put her in her place and talk to her like the dog she is. Just insult her, she likes it. In the evenings when Sonomod goes home it makes her feel appreciated and respected compared to the treatment the bratty hubby gives her.

quote:
Just insult her, she likes it.

Some people may need attention so much they don't care whether it's positive or negative, but no one likes to be insulted. I tend to get fed up with her spamming posts simply because I don't believe what she writes and she also does a very poor job of trying to manipulate reactions out of people.

However, I don't hide behind different user identities and come out only to bash others. If you want to say something, say it under your regular ID. Otherwise, you're just a creep who jumps in to badmouth someone. And it makes you just as bad as her.

quote:

However, I don't hide behind different user identities and come out only to bash others. If you want to say something, say it under your regular ID. Otherwise, you're just a creep who jumps in to badmouth someone. And it makes you just as bad as her.

Thats nice that you dont hide behind other IDs like she does. i always take up for people on this post who get attacked by bitches like her. shes just as bad as they come.

quote:
Some people may need attention so much they don't care whether it's positive or negative, but no one likes to be insulted.

Actually I have given akshar some excellent press, she might not have a downtime come next may or July.

and as I have said before I only post under sonomod.

quote:
Thats nice that you dont hide behind other IDs like she does. i always take up for people on this post who get attacked by bitches like her. shes just as bad as they come.

i was talking about you.

no **** ?

quote:
i was talking about you.

Yeah and I am still waiting to see how I stack up next to Miss Sarjevo. You never posted a 'mirror' post to the lack of emotional maturity in Egyptian males.

And I saw a picture of her somewhere, belly baring turtle neck sweater. Not something I would wear. And my rack isn't so large. she looks bimboish.

Well I don't think you'll get around to it.

Besides I am still waiting to Miss S, to find a way in here and start **** like that 'Gigilo Busters'. That was awesome.

I think she was a psychology major and is probably down now with her BA. But she spoke of a medical degree as well, then that would make her a psychiatrist. Now Tiny Bubbles seemed to match up pretty well to this Miss S.

Personally after being a medical records clerk I would never become a doctor let alone a psychologist. Doctors are so vile to me.

But no, I don't think you could possibly compare us, she is a regular white girl taken care of by her folks. I am the cracker who is far more street smart and self-made.

I don't think Miss S could or would work in factories or do janitorial work like I did at her age. She would go for the easy money.

bitch WTF are you talkin about????

SONOMOD NEEDS HER MEDS
SONOMOD NEEDS HER MEDS

and stop emailing me
i am not interested in you.
phoney cunt.

Posted by Attorney at Law (Member # 6396) on :

You can contact us for any Information: info@egypt-law.com

The Egyptian Law Firm:
www.egypt-law.com

I've been out way to long I have no clue what's going on! Anyone seen or heard from GermanSara recently??

Salaam

quote:

Yeah and I am still waiting to see how I stack up next to Miss Sarjevo. You never posted a 'mirror' post to the lack of emotional maturity in Egyptian males.

And I saw a picture of her somewhere, belly baring turtle neck sweater. Not something I would wear. And my rack isn't so large. she looks bimboish.

Well I don't think you'll get around to it.

Besides I am still waiting to Miss S, to find a way in here and start **** like that 'Gigilo Busters'. That was awesome.

I think she was a psychology major and is probably down now with her BA. But she spoke of a medical degree as well, then that would make her a psychiatrist. Now Tiny Bubbles seemed to match up pretty well to this Miss S.

Personally after being a medical records clerk I would never become a doctor let alone a psychologist. Doctors are so vile to me.

But no, I don't think you could possibly compare us, she is a regular white girl taken care of by her folks. I am the cracker who is far more street smart and self-made.

I don't think Miss S could or would work in factories or do janitorial work like I did at her age. She would go for the easy money.

WHY would I waste my time digging up her posts and comparing them one by one when I'm intelligent enough to spot the same psychotic behavior? And who told YOU that I would ever bother to do such a thing? Wait. Just sit and wait.

Miss Sarajevo - by the way - NEVER EVER posted her picture. Liar liar pants on fire.

quote:
WHY would I waste my time digging up her posts and comparing them one by one when I'm intelligent enough to spot the same psychotic behavior? And who told YOU that I would ever bother to do such a thing? Wait. Just sit and wait.

Miss Sarajevo - by the way - NEVER EVER posted her picture. Liar liar pants on fire.

Why would someone rely on your expertise?

And pictures have been taken out a while ago, before shumza handed over all moderating responsibilities to sam and neal there was a archive website for egyptsearch. I backed it up with a download manager and some of the original pics were there.

Might explain why www.egypttpyge.com forum has a couple pictures of her and a few explicit images that were on the archive. I found a funny thread from egypttalk.net that might explain some of your paroinia because you are not alone. Miss Big tits had the same idea:

Printable Version of Topic

-Egypt Talk
+-Forum: Living in Egypt
+--Topic: Lets all WAKE UP here started by louisa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Guest on Jan. 17 2003,00:02

Why don't we all face a few unthinkable facts here, does anybody know OUAT?
The answer to that is NO
Now think back to ES in the "good" days did everyone like Miss S i think the answer is YES
She gained confidence of male & female, but was liked a lot by MEN, well she's back & she's targeting the man she despises most, the man she claims was offensive & rude to her, shes flirting & shes gaining confidences.
Call me a bitch or what you will, but i won't sit back & let her hurt people again.
Make your own mind up as to who OUAT is, but don't go purely on what she says on here or on her PMs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: moll on Jan. 17 2003,00:43

Louisa, I would bet my bottom dollar that ouat is NOT miss s. I have never met her in person, but if personal correspondence counts, then I do know her and nothing she has said makes me question her identity or think for a minute that she could be an imposter. Apart from anything else, ouat's writing style is completely different. I know you only have the interests of the board at heart here, but I honestly am sure you're barking up the wrong tree.

Posted by: Guest on Jan. 17 2003,04:53

dear louisa,
thanks for the compliments but Im sure sarajevo would be highly insulted to hear she is me. Im not blond, slender(or slander as our dear illiterate lawyer writes) green/blue eyed, HOT or very beauitiful...altho HOT is something u can check w/ the men who love me..i also dont waste my time telling women to avoid marrying egy men and how devious egy men are or consider myself the expert on egy male/female relationships! i dont exercise 5x a day, im not a lawyer, i know how to spell and I dont say "he-he"

However, i am very smart, witty and earn my living by my wit and pen thank god.

I am also a terrible flirt.
Shall I apologize to poor primak for calling him a hot and delicious marshmallow?

Primak you have my sincere apologies...as u know primak, I sent u at least 2 PMs and told u can talk to someone else if u want to know anything

Moll...what can I say? if the acidopholus doesnt do the trick, get a second opinion..mine didnt cost anything anyway

Ajnabi...well, if you dont know I love u by now, u never will

Someone does know me Louisa, he knows me personally(in person) and before he knew any of you...and I venture to say, he'll know me long after you all fly away

When this board was set up we were told we could join with any addy, any nick...I came as OUAT from ESBS and Im here as OUAT. People who I choose to share any further PERSONAL info with, I Pm. Was I supposed to "cc" u on my PMs Louisa? DO I have to explain my computer habits to you or anyone? I dont, but I will

I work 10 hrs a day in an office...I am online doing research and writing, non stop. I keep ET (and previously ESBS) on while at work. I also work at home (to earn the extra buck dearie, traveling to egy aint cheap for me) and even then the damn computer is logged on to ET...do I have to clear my presence with you? I choose to be on as Anonymous as I AM online all the damn time. DOes that make you nervous?

We can set aside some time on ET, just for OUAT, maybe when the men are not around for her to flirt with...

you call yourself a lawyer? is going into the Admin file that Simon was responsbile for part of your legal business?

before starting a witchhunt, get your facts straight. trying to start mass hysteria between members about sarajevo being here and accusing me of being her, is beyond words.
Posted by: Guest on Jan. 17 2003,10:46

Correct me if I?m wrong, Louisa, but didn?t you say you were living with Simon? And didn?t he say he was sure of who OUAT was, and that she wasn?t Miss S? Are you saying that you are sharing your life with this man but he hasn?t told you who OUAT was? Did you both change your mind?

This was you

---------------------QUOTE-------------------
I'm Simon's other half (the best half), we live together & between us have 4 children.

This was Simon

I have been corresponding with ouat personally, and I KNOW who they are. They are not Miss S, and are welcome on this board at any time

This was you again

hmmmmmm Of course we all know who OUAT is, i can't wait to get her back.

You couldn?t wait to have OUAT back two days ago but now you can?t wait to get her out? I think I?m lost.

As far as I?m concerned, I don?t care who they are or who you are as long as I enjoy this forum. But this is not my ideal way of having fun.

I posted a poll under the name OUAT. Please let?s be democratic and stop this

Posted by: primak on Jan. 17 2003,11:59

Louisa, I don't think you are treating OUAT in a fair manner, I don't know but I really do not believe she is the bitch : the writing is completely different .
And what if she were the bitch...we would find that out sooner or later anyway so cool down and don't make such a fuss about it : remember I hate the bitch as much - or even more -than you do, and can't stand her at all.
Posted by: citizen on Jan. 17 2003,12:15

I joined this forum last night after being a 'guest' for the last week, I was waiting for all mention of the ESBS feud to die down. I thought it had and am dismayed to find it's all being resurrected again.

OUAT has a completely different writing style from S, that much is obvious. S is not capable of the sexual banter, too prudish, I would think! And I agree with Primak, a poster's identity will show through sooner or later.
Posted by: Donya on Jan. 17 2003,13:12

Louisa...I personally DONT think that OUAT is Miss S.......... as I voted on the other thread. OUAT has not done anything on this board to upset anyone...like the others have said, the style of writing is totally different.

Can we not let sleeping dogs lie and forget about Miss S and enjoy this board for what it is becoming........a great place to post and make new friends and enjoy chatting about Allsorts be it Egypt or other. I would hate for this board to turn into ES and yet another board be created because of feuds. I love this board and the members, ALL of them.
Posted by: Guest on Jan. 17 2003,13:34

I can't add anymore to this, unfortunately i did read some confidential info when Simon was in admin, info i cannot disclose on this board, but my theory didn't come purely from my imagination.
I sincerely hope i'm wrong. I welcome OUAT to PM me so that she can ask me herself why i started this debate.
Posted by: Bizo on Jan. 17 2003,15:12

Louisa

You know I like you and respect you alot..If you didn't know then please do.

This thread has shocked me to a great extent.
I want to understand why you think this way about ouat.
And I?m afraid that the confidential info piece of information can be a great destruction to this board as after reading that post of you I nearly lost 50% of interest in ET and gone 50% back to ES...

If I hate something it is if someone under any circumstances would come across my personal info..

I?m here because the admins are friends and people I met in real life and I do trust...

If this is not the case then I should reconsider my membership in this board..

Stay well Louisa.

I know ouat personally and We Talk over the phone and I had talks with Miss Sarajevo on the phone..
And I?m telling you Louisa They are not the same person...

And even if I don't know them both personally I wouldn't have suggested they the same person due to the huge difference in style and character.

One last thing
If ouat is flirting with men and gaining confidence, so what is wrong with that..
I think men on this board are mature enough and old enough and do not need any guardians.

Cheers
Posted by: Guest on Jan. 17 2003,15:54

To be honest i have lost interest in this board, i'm not a two faced person so unfortunately i say what's on my mind & based on some factual evidence i believe in what i have said. If i wanted to breach confidentiality Bizo i can assure you i would of done it by now, but i won't, i stumbled across this info purely by chance, but i can't forget what i saw.
As far as i'm concerned the members are voting, we have democracy here & we can all leave it at that.
I couldn't careless who flirts with who i merely made some assumptions as to why a certain member was being targeted, my personal views on flirting are nothing to do with what i said, my personal values are my own & never discussed on here.

The whole idea of a fresh start on here is that members rule the board & there is freedom of speech, i welcome anybody to say what they like to me even if they want to insult me, my thread about OUAT expressed my beliefs and was open for debate if she has nothing to hide - What is the problem here?

Anyone can email me louberlar@hotmail.com
Must get back to some work.
Louisa
end