This is topic Off to Hurghada this friday, would like to see some of you in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002299

Posted by wiggum (Member # 7129) on :

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 21 April 2005).]

Posted by bob the dog (Member # 4691) on :

quote:
Originally posted by wiggum:

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 21 April 2005).]

ya Wiggy.... changed your mind???

Posted by kkkaaa (Member # 7146) on :

wiggum

r u by any chance dat fat police man from the Simpson?

u like donuts?

[..

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 08 May 2005).]

quote:
Not at all , on my way .
In fact just leaving to the airport this minute.

wiggum

Yes kkkaaa I am that policeman

ya Wiggy.. we can get a few Hurghada-ites together and meet up.. no prob!!!

wiggum dont go...

knowing samia, she will defintly boil u in thier couldron/!!!

Posted by Semsema (Member # 5415) on :

kkkaaa,

Why don't you come along and test the water?

lol@ sem!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
kkkaaa,

Why don't you come along and test the water?

by ma self?

[QUOTE]

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

quote:
Well I am here now, sorry it took me so long to get to an internet cafe.

I am so so duisappointed by Hurghada, frankly nothing like I expected (may be I expected too much). I think it is a right dump, one huge building site.

Dusty, and super mosquitos that cannot be killed by any spay!@!

You are brave people to like it here, as for me I am cutting my stay short and going back ASAP.

Needless to say I am not looking for a place to buy anymore!!

Ta Ta all

Try El Gouna just next door - and Sharm. It may be more to your liking and if you hate it there anyway, you don't have anything to lose, right?

Posted by nevermind (Member # 6674) on :

quote:
I am so so duisappointed by Hurghada, frankly nothing like I expected (may be I expected too much).

Oh my dear didn't you do any research then? I've only seen H from an airplane that made a stop there once but it was clear there are only hotels in desert there. Where did you get the idea even to buy there?? (i don't remember having read) Take a ferry over to the sharm side and explore there. You can get instant accommodation from Delta Sharm near Naama, and from Dahab and I'd advice you see both places if you want to buy, but DO go to Dahab. You'll have H's long beaches, Sharm's mountains, streetlife and community of.. hmm.. maybe Amsterdam? (or Christiania?? :), for beduin prices. Sorry if you already know.

Or the Northern coast?? Why is everybody buying to Red sea, why not to the Mediterranean?? Does it get SO cold up north? Have no idea. Though Sharm is great in that the year-round tourists provide some kind of entertainment venue, or buzz, or simply noice of civilisation :)) in case you are alone there and bored. And there are large numbers of "locals" or people who work there and sometimes their families. North coast maybe gets a tad lonely in winter?

Ya Wiggy... what exactly did you expect????

havent heard of wiggum for so long

i knew samia was up2 sumthing

wat sauce did u use on him?

quote:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
havent heard of wiggum for so long

i knew samia was up2 sumthing

wat sauce did u use on him?

Huh????

lol

nevamind

im just so bored
i got nothing better to do...

than make such lame joke

maybe i shud get studying more harder

quote:
wiggum dont go...

knowing samia, she will defintly boil u in thier couldron/!!!

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 29 April 2005).]

quote:
lol

nevamind

im just so bored
i got nothing better to do...

than make such lame joke

maybe i shud get studying more harder

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 29 April 2005).]

How about starting with studying spelling?????

nufing wrong wid my spelling

it's keyboards

they have letters all over the place

when i hand write, i dont make as many mistakes

quote:
nufing wrong wid my spelling

Omygod.... I give up!!!

Samia what is wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with the spelling if you happen to be a Phoenician!

The sauce part went completely over the head did it not? Sometimes it is just tooooooo much like hard work.

ah u lot have no british humour at alll....

wat was the hard work :S

u lot really confuse me?

hard work to put sauce over ur head???
:?:/

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

quote:
ah u lot have no british humour at alll....

u lot really confuse me?

Kaka, the intellectual level you present here is below any scientific description. You are just joking about the magnitude of your cluelessness, aren’t you? Because if you aren't you are way too lame to show up on any public forum by all means and in any way. It is embarrassing to read your posts my friend, your senseless blabbering can make the linguistic saint have a seizure. PLEASE spare us, study a language of your choice to the degree you can communicate clearly in it, also reading some books should help developing your vocabulary which at the moment is lower than that of my goldfish. As to the sense of humor, that is rather a gift we are born with so please give up cracking deadly boring jokes and turn your attention into literature reading and typing tutor. I wish you best of luck bettering your literary skills and gaining some philosophical insight. Until then please spare us from your lame verses of questionable wisdom and dreadful Brinthish houmorgh, have mercy, we need a break from you dear.

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[b]ah u lot have no british humour at alll....

u lot really confuse me?

Kaka, the intellectual level you present here is below any scientific description. You are just joking about the magnitude of your cluelessness, aren’t you? Because if you aren't you are way too lame to show up on any public forum by all means and in any way. It is embarrassing to read your posts my friend, your senseless blabbering can make the linguistic saint have a seizure. PLEASE spare us, study a language of your choice to the degree you can communicate clearly in it, also reading some books should help developing your vocabulary which at the moment is lower than that of my goldfish. As to the sense of humor, that is rather a gift we are born with so please give up cracking deadly boring jokes and turn your attention into literature reading and typing tutor. I wish you best of luck bettering your literary skills and gaining some philosophical insight. Until then please spare us from your lame verses of questionable wisdom and dreadful Brinthish houmorgh, have mercy, we need a break from you dear.[/B][/QUOTE]

Ya Karah.... it's scarey!!! I really believe this person is serious!!! KKaaaa has the intellectual capacity of a biscuit...

U LOT HAVE NO BRITISH HUMOUR AT ALL!!!!????
This scares me more than anything!!!! Is this person really British????

Ya Sem.... I really do give up!!!

KKaakka.... If, as my friend Karah suggests you learn a language.... may I suggest English?????
I'm still trying to decide if you're for real!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya Karah.... it's scarey!!! I really believe this person is serious!!! KKaaaa has the intellectual capacity of a biscuit...

U LOT HAVE NO BRITISH HUMOUR AT ALL!!!!????
This scares me more than anything!!!! Is this person really British????

Ya Sem.... I really do give up!!!

KKaakka.... If, as my friend Karah suggests you learn a language.... may I suggest English?????
I'm still trying to decide if you're for real!!!

Deep in my heart I really hope he/she is NOT FOR REAL.....

hi all,
thx for all ya concerns....

im sorry to say but...

the vocab u are all using is way to advance for me

my head is spinning...

can u all start again :s and wil u all please slow down..this time

cheerio my dears

ta-ta bye bye

quote:
hi all,
thx for all ya concerns....

im sorry to say but...

the vocab u are all using is way to advance for me

my head is spinning...

can u all start again :s and wil u all please slow down..this time

cheerio my dears

ta-ta bye bye

Are you a native Brit?

hehe

i knew that will get u....

well maybe i am....

for me to know

n u to find out

only my financee knows ,and she not here

quote:
hehe

i knew that will get u....

well maybe i am....

for me to know

n u to find out

only my financee knows ,and she not here

I got it! I got it KA!!!! You are CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Troubles101 (Member # 4543) on :

quote:
[b]ah u lot have no british humour at alll....

u lot really confuse me?

Kaka, the intellectual level you present here is below any scientific description. You are just joking about the magnitude of your cluelessness, aren’t you? Because if you aren't you are way too lame to show up on any public forum by all means and in any way. It is embarrassing to read your posts my friend, your senseless blabbering can make the linguistic saint have a seizure. PLEASE spare us, study a language of your choice to the degree you can communicate clearly in it, also reading some books should help developing your vocabulary which at the moment is lower than that of my goldfish. As to the sense of humor, that is rather a gift we are born with so please give up cracking deadly boring jokes and turn your attention into literature reading and typing tutor. I wish you best of luck bettering your literary skills and gaining some philosophical insight. Until then please spare us from your lame verses of questionable wisdom and dreadful Brinthish houmorgh, have mercy, we need a break from you dear.[/B][/QUOTE]

seriously, I can't believe you wrote this Karah! what happened to you ?!

quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

seriously, I can't believe you wrote this Karah! what happened to you ?!

It came straight from my heart. Who says I am a Saint? (only Charlie is LOL) Some people don't like gays, some don't like intellect deficiency. And?

well KArah..

tell ur lingustint saint that i am very sorry to put him in a seziure...

i hope he gets well soon...

nah im not chinese...

ill tel u one thing 4 sure...

i sure hates gays!!!

Posted by Troubles101 (Member # 4543) on :

quote:
It came straight from my heart. Who says I am a Saint? (only Charlie is LOL) Some people don't like gays, some don't like intellect deficiency. And?

Never thought of you as a saint, actually the opposite... kidding , just you never seemed to me like somone who would be bitter to anyone and that made you very special person here, you'r good in ignoring what you dislike and finding good here and there, I admire this about you.

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 03 May 2005).]

quote:
well KArah..

tell ur lingustint saint that i am very sorry to put him in a seziure...

i hope he gets well soon...

nah im not chinese...

ill tel u one thing 4 sure...

i sure hates gays!!!

Ka, I do not mean to offend you,, if I did, I am sorry. It seems obvious to me now that English is not your native language, and perhaps you are very young. As to hating someone....it is like drinking poison yourself and expecting him to die. Think of it for a moment, that's all.

quote:
Never thought of you as a saint, actually the opposite... kidding , just you never seemed to me like somone who would be bitter to anyone and that made you very special person here, you'r good in ignoring what you dislike and finding good here and there, I admire this about you.

Thanks Trouble. It was the lil bitch in me that stuck its ugly head, but I am better now.

Posted by _ (Member # 3567) on :

Okay, kkkaaa, what is your native language? I do believe its Arabic. So where are you from originally?

Hm, thanks god this board is in English language - if it would be in Arabic......

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hm, thanks god this board is in English language - if it would be in Arabic......

It would be the biggest source of entertainment on the net, prescribed for clinically depressed Arabic speakers to be miraculously cured on the spot!

Ya troubles.. don't worry.. the insults bypass KKakka anyway!!!
But.. at one time.. he DID claim to be British!

quote:
Ya troubles.. don't worry.. the insults bypass KKakka anyway!!!
But.. at one time.. he DID claim to be British!

Samia, is there a 'green card' in Britain? Something like permission to stay and work for foreigners but not citizenship.

Posted by EFLVirgo (Member # 6264) on :

quote:

Troubles, there's a limit to everything. Poor Karah just couldn't take it any longer, just like most of us here on ES.

Karah and Samia, you two are being naughty again. *Kaka* LOL, nice one, girls

[This message has been edited by EFLVirgo (edited 03 May 2005).]

Dear Sir and Madams,

There seems to be a problem in this community where people are getting confused of ma nativity [if this word exist]

But I assure you that my native languauge is not Chinese.

I have no reason to lie, as Muslim we do not LIE . I say what I am.

By the way, the next post I write, do not expect me to sit up straight, and use all my fingers to write a silly little post in a "silly" little forum.

:P

Good Evening!

Yours

*kaka*

quote:
Ka, I do not mean to offend you,, if I did, I am sorry. It seems obvious to me now that English is not your native language, and perhaps you are very young. As to hating someone....it is like drinking poison yourself and expecting him to die. Think of it for a moment, that's all.

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 03 May 2005).]

Oh Kkkaaa don't give up. Tell the truth, you are afraid that Samia and I will kidnap you and boil you in the cauldron of ear wax!

To say you hate gays is like saying you hate someone with a different coloured skin to your own. It is pointless and not at all good for you.

Now Karah and Samia, give the poor guy a break (no not leg or arm), speaking personally I would be totally lost trying to post in Arabic, hey I have just got the hang of asking for my vegetables in Arabic and even then I do get some strange looks!

British sense of humour Kkkaaa takes some getting accustomed to, but hang in there, maybe one day you will realise that our postings are not really nasty, just our senses of humour.

Member Kkkaaa is coming from an Islamic cultural background where homosexuality is forbidden and disgusting so when he's saying he hates gays I totally understand that. In Egypt no ones even speaks openly about homosexuality though its around but no God fearing Muslim would ever justify or advocate homosexuality.

Cultures are different, in my country are many homosexuals around and no one cares. People live together, even getting married, can adopt children and they have special clubs to go to. Well I am not agreeing on everything like getting married or being able to adopt children but our country is very tolerant and gives them the same rights like heterosexual couples.

quote:
[B]speaking personally I would be totally lost trying to post in Arabic, hey I have just got the hang of asking for my vegetables in Arabic B]

Well, that was my point. My skills in writing Arabic are very limited (I can talk away though pretty good ) otherwise I would be on chat boards in Arabic language and probably would have much fun over there.

Posted by kokokoas (Member # 7412) on :

i dpnt like gays too..actually in Egypt a lot dont like them even we think it is a sikness..it is forbidden too to be gay,and i wanna say nature made everythong man and woman...2 man or 2 woman is something brake nature..have you ever seen in animals 2 animals gay?
i geuss gays are there own willing being gay or they asre just sick people,,spicialy in mind
i will never like them

Actuallly i was born and breed in the streets of london.....

soho is not very far...

i suppose pple thesde day think it is "cool" to hang with gays,,

espeacilly women...

there is al thoos ho-ha, that gays are sessitive, they know wat girls think..and all that bullsh*t....

i feel sorry for gays,,,,they are just like fashion accesories to these women...

oh, and then there is the fuss that "gays are soo much cleaner" and all that...

that is because the ordinary kafir kid, so so dirty...
dey see gay to be so clean

i bet my feet is washed five times more than any u non-muslim...

so everone stop assuming..

and semsema....

i know this is ur lil joke..

i enjoy being stupid here...cos its funny the way u all repsond...

but its getting a bit boring...

maybe ill look for another egyptian un-moderated forum

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Member Kkkaaa is coming from an Islamic cultural background where homosexuality is forbidden and disgusting so when he's saying he hates gays I totally understand that. In Egypt no ones even speaks openly about homosexuality though its around but no God fearing Muslim would ever justify or advocate homosexuality.

Cultures are different, in my country are many homosexuals around and no one cares. People live together, even getting married, can adopt children and they have special clubs to go to. Well I am not agreeing on everything like getting married or being able to adopt children but our country is very tolerant and gives them the same rights like heterosexual couples.

quote:

but its getting a bit boring...

But it always gets boring if you just joke around, right? Joke is just joke, nothing exciting there. Real life the way it is is much more exciting, even though history repeats itself then usually we do not notice and everything always "happens the first time" to us
AND it is always interesting when you yourself are INTERESTED (like e.g. in other people and how they think or behave).
I've never been to london, I hate shopping and have enbough of rain in my own country, and I hate clubs and "mingling" so it is difficult to find an excuse (but I definitely want to, one day, because I like art and I'd love go see some really good paintings)

so anyway the way I understand the london yuppie lifestyle i guess it is kind of cool thing there to be "bored" and "seen it all" and oh-so-detached, by default ???

quote:

You must get a tad cold in winter!

it it not winter that is just cold
the pple are kinda cold too :l

nevermind...
i guess history doe repeat itself , per se :s

but, we dont liv long enuf in history to see it repeat, so it is alway a 1st time for us..

of course it is common sense to b interested in what interst you

i suppoes ifu keep on cracking the same jokes it can get boring..
when i read the post of pple b4 i started to post,
most of the members were just posting as if they are right, and smart, and big-head when someone questions them, they start to snap at them...
so then the other member snaps back...
[and that is wat i call boring ]

but i took another apporach
i was using my psychological skills 2 see wat happens

let just see it as an experiment

nway i guess im gettting bored of this "experiment"....
i'l just get bak to wat neva bores me.....

My religion

bye

quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
But it always gets boring if you just joke around, right?

quote:
most of the members were just posting as if they are right, and smart, and big-head :rolleyes: when someone questions them, they start to snap at them...
so then the other member snaps back...
[and that is wat i call boring ;)]

Ah, but still you can then sit and see what makes people snap back it is actually very telling and since all people here are just usual people from real world, then it just is a glimpse into real world. Helps you avoid doing or saying snappy kind of things to them in real life (or at least being prepared when they hit you :)

quote:

soho is not very far...

Ya kkkakkkaaa.. what part of London exactly do you come from???

dont worry samia, where i is
i dont thnk it good idea getting too close to pple here, [ after wat happend to sara ]

nway u all ladies here ...no need for me to get personal.. der only one lady i need in my private life to get personal with

there aint no diving schools around my place...
but i did enjoy doing my PADI diving qualifcation in some swimming poool.....
only get to see the wonder of chlorine...not corals...

nevamind...lol, r u saying that forums act like a sort of therapy for pple to release thier anger and frustration end of the day...

quote:
[b]Actuallly i was born and breed in the streets of london.....

soho is not very far...

[/B][/QUOTE]

quote:
[b]Actuallly i was born and breed in the streets of london.....

soho is not very far...

[/B][/QUOTE]

Breeding may be exhausting under the capricious Lon-Don skies, who has the time to look at the street names???

lol

y u all wanna know for....
u get to use to the breedin...
after being here nerly 20 years [more or less]..

i had to know every street name..cos i use to bike around quite a bit...

alot cheaper but more unhealthy

nway ill be moving out of here, inshaAllah,
for uni...very far [undisclosed location]...

quote:

Breeding may be exhausting under the capricious Lon-Don skies, who has the time to look at the street names???

quote:
dont worry samia, where i is

u all ladies here ...no need for me to get personal.. der only one lady i need in my private life to get personal with

there aint no diving schools around my place...
but i did enjoy doing my PADI diving qualifcation in some swimming poool.....
only get to see the wonder of chlorine...not corals...

Ya KKakka... now I know you're full if it.... you can't get a PADI certification without 4 open water dives....
also....
I dont actually give a s_hit what part of London you are from... I don't believe for one minute you are from London at all..Do you seriously think I want to come looking for you if you give me a district???

well i dived in 4 differnt swimmng pool

....oh u dont want to come an look for me? y didnt u tell me.,...

in that case i wud give u ma full adresss...

quote:
well i dived in 4 differnt swimmng pool

....oh u dont want to come an look for me? y didnt u tell me.,...

in that case i wud give u ma full adresss...

Ya kkakka.. I'm normally very reluctant to call people liars... but you ARE a big liar!!!
You need to do some research before you come on this forum spouting your crap!!!

watch ywho u calling a lair, young lady....

ill just get ma certicaface out and write it out for you:

it says:

PADI

Certification of Participation

Awarded to "mr Kkkaaa"

This certifies the person named has participated in a Specail Program of
" Try Dive"

(Sanctioned by PADI)

Given this on "04" day of "april", 20"03"

Signed by director.

There, now u belive me!!!!!!!!!
eveyinth in "quatioan" was writeen in pen..OK

quote:
watch ywho u calling a lair, young lady....

ill just get ma certicaface out and write it out for you:

it says:

PADI

Certification of Participation

Awarded to "mr Kkkaaa"

This certifies the person named has participated in a Specail Program of
" Try Dive"

(Sanctioned by PADI)

Given this on "04" day of "april", 20"03"

Signed by director.

There, now u belive me!!!!!!!!!
eveyinth in "quatioan" was writeen in pen..OK

Ya KKakka.. theres a world of difference between participation and qualification....
You did a try dive.. this doesnt mean anything!!!Any fool can do one any day at any beach.... free!!! As far as diving goes, you are qualified to do NOTHING... NADA....NIL!!!!!
You have NO diving qualification!!!
As I said before.. you're full of it!!!

hmmm

am i really full of it???

am i the ONLLLYYYY only

[no need to put me down just cos i tried a TRY PADI ]

quote:
you are qualified to do NOTHING... NADA....NIL!!!!!
You have NO diving qualification!!!
As I said before.. you're full of it!!!

Hey, why don't you both make up? What about taking a dive together......... and kkkaaa - if you are apologizing to Samia she might bring you back up on the water.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 11 May 2005).]

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no offence to samia or any other ladies...

i aint taking no diving leessson or a dive wid any other women here or any where

nor im a guna look at another lady with her swim suit on

i'll save that for someone else...........:|

alhamdulillah!!!

quote:

nor im a guna look at another lady with her swim suit on

Have no PADI but I believe you don't dive in a swimsuit, you dive in a divesuit? Don't they write on your PADI what you need to wear?

quote:
Have no PADI but I believe you don't dive in a swimsuit, you dive in a divesuit? Don't they write on your PADI what you need to wear?

Ignore him, nevermind.. he's pretending to know about something he knows absolutely nothing about!!

quote:
Ignore him, nevermind.. he's pretending to know about something he knows absolutely nothing about!!

Thanks, am quite enjoying actually. PADI means "pillow" in my language and it's silly but whenever I see these block letters I just can't help imagining all them sexy diving instructors down there with their big PADIs

opps
i quoted this below....
wheni wanted to edit
sorry

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 12 May 2005).]

quote:
swom suite, swim wear...diveing wear
same thing:P

dey both reveal the womens body

actully i know quite alot...
let me see
sumthing abt not going up too quick
and boynecey
and that u might get bubbles trap in ur lngs if u surface too fast

and loads other
nway, Alhamdulilah even though it was in the swimming pool i dived, it was the most nicest, and peacful expreince.
so peaceful so quite, almost as if u flying. and breathing under water at the same time
amazing, i guesss

imagine in real waters with the fishes and marine life........

i guesss it one thing i wont be doing in ma lifetime, unless of course,
i can afford to hire a boat, and some diving gear...and a good portion of sea, from the public for private use

betweeen me n my wife only

quote:
alhamdulillah!!!

:O

o and u r muslim!!!

or u just leanrt that from egypt

[names can be decieving]

Posted by matron (Member # 4902) on :

Hi Samia,

Next time I go into the swimming pool, does that mean I get my PADI Certificate?

Different name at home! Max is still going strong - get me now?

quote:
:O

o and u r muslim!!!

or u just leanrt that from egypt

[names can be decieving]

Yes kkakka...I am muslim.. and no, I didnt just learn it!!

quote:
Originally posted by matron:
Hi Samia,

Different name at home! Max is still going strong - get me now?

Got me thinking now... unless you live in a house with pink balconies???

No Samia, School ring a bell?

after all them post , and no salams

so wat u do, a muslimah diver....

dive in ur hijaab ...

kkkaaa, not so aware of these muslim ways but somehow i think it is not at all proper muslim way for you to try imagine what our beloved samia is wearing under water, right? I think you've definitely crossed the line of deep eroticism here!

wt makes u think i wanted to know wat she wears?

i asked if she wore a hijaab down there??
[which was a joke]..that was all

i wasnt tryin to get wat she wears down there, if i did i wud have asked straight....

i was trying to find out how is a muslimah can be a diver, the two at the same time.......
[cos i know how inappropiately they do dress]
unless salama found a new revoltionery way to actaully wear a hijaab whilest diving....

abt this eroctism thing u talking about?
i have no idea wat u mean? or wat made u think of "eroctism",,,or even use such a word so easily in public....
i know it a weeekend, and wateva sick and peverted things u get up2 in the weekend...
there is no need to spill it in here...

so please keep those comments to urself.....im sure in the world of the internet, there are many forums where these sick "lost-souls" come to meet and express wat lonely and "eroctism" thing dey get up to...try it there, not here, please!

and another thing...
wat wud u now wat is proper and inproper of a muslim? and wat do u care?
wat "proper" and "inproper" acts i do, is bewtweeen me and my Lord, and not the likes of you to judge or comment me.

Everyman is to himself in this earth, so look after urself first...

Oh it was meant as a joke... it is really difficult to predict you are all so touchy-feely if you do jokes yourselves too

I go cry a bit.

huh??

:s

i dont understand you??

sorry

but im sorry to say, jokes do have thier limits...
and for me going into the realms of sexuailty with strangers [or anyone else other than ur wife]
is really out of the question....even insulting..

[please do not be sad, i didnt intend to get anyone upset ......]

quote:
No Samia, School ring a bell?

ya Blondie... don't you have pink balconies?? or maybe just pink house??

quote:

I go cry a bit.

ya nevermind... don't cry too hard over somebody that has an intellect of a biscuit!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 15 May 2005).]

quote:
after all them post , and no salams

Ok.. I can count how many salaams you have posted??

Sorry Samia, I had to go out and look at the blasted things, yes they are pink! Put it down to an age thing!

I have had a rotten 4 days vacation, Thursday, Friday spent shopping and baking supposed to be going to El Gouna, but hubby (!) couldn't get anyone to look after Max, supposed to be going to the beach today, but tht was scrapped as well.

I am well and truly p....d off! It's a pity you don't drink!

quote:

Friday spent shopping and baking

I am well and truly p....d off! It's a pity you don't drink!

BAKING??? BAKING??? Ya matron.. when can I come round for my chocolate cake?????

Posted by Memo2000 (Member # 3996) on :

Free domain name and free hosting at : http://www.egypt-web-hosting.com

Samia,

You know you don't even have to ask! You are welcome anytime. My speciality is an apple & raisin/sultana. Ginger snaps. Peanut butter cookies. Banana loaf. Scones. Pancakes (Scotch).

Samia, You know perfectly well you don't have to ask! You are welcome anytime.

Do you like: Apple & Raisin/Sultana Cake. Ginger Snaps. Peanut Butter cookies. Banana Cake?

yes.. YES.....YYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

Well OKAY then! Only get 1 day off remember, hoping to go out this Sunday, what about next week?

quote:
Well OKAY then! Only get 1 day off remember, hoping to go out this Sunday, what about next week?

CAKE???? Anywhere anytime... I'm all yours!!!
I lead a sad and deprived life, Sem!!!

No probs at all Samia, will let you know when my next baking session is! Probably next week-end. This Sunday hoping to relax for a change.

Any luck with the mug shots?

quote:
No probs at all Samia, will let you know when my next baking session is! Probably next week-end. This Sunday hoping to relax for a change.

Any luck with the mug shots?

Identified a picture.. they'r gonna bring the man in for a positive ID.

That is great news Samia. I shall make an appointment at the local hospital so he can have his legs put into plaster shall I?

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com