This is topic Trip to Luxor and Aswan from Cairo in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003194

Posted by Barbapapa (Member # 10031) on :

Hello all!
I would like to visit again Luxor and Aswan, during my vacation in Egypt this summer.
Could anyone recommend me a good travel agent, and tell me how much it would cost me, train and hotels included? Thank you very much.

Posted by hkhodier (Member # 705) on :

spring tours i think v good

Posted by Luxorlover (Member # 4457) on :

If you will already be in Cairo then it is very easy to travel to Luxor and Aswan and generally you will not need a travel agent. Bookings to most hotels can be made direct.

The first class train fare from Cairo to Luxor is between 60 and 75 LE depending on the train.

Posted by Azaelea (Member # 10362) on :

I was truly amazed at the response I had to my original posting. I have no reason doubt that plunkett's warning was true and so I say- NO! To Spring Tours-that's where this person Gamal Salem works, which makes me wonder if hkhodier was being truthful with his offer of legal help or if HE works for Spring Tours also?

Anyway-one bad apple etc. Please don't go to Spring Tours

Posted by Luxorlover (Member # 4457) on :

I know absolutely nothing about that particular Tour Company but I know that www.Tutegypt.com are a reliable company to deal with.

That said, it is still very easy to do the trip on your own with just a good guide book.

Posted by tenngirl9 (Member # 9948) on :

i am leaving on a trip in 2 weeks. i am going fly to Cairo, then sleeper train to Aswan Luxor, feluccia rides, and then to alexandria for 2 days, the entire tour, consists of Nile Cruise 4 nights, 5 star, and hotels in Cairo 1 night and Alexandria 1 night 5 stars, and all entrance fees and travel, 2 nights sleeper train, total 10 days, was 679 per person plus my airfare. It was through Go tour Egypt. I will let you know about my trip when i come back. I am so excited.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com