This is topic Philadelphia to Washington in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003707

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

hey everyone

Does anyone know the most modest way for travelling between philadelphia to washington DC and back and if there exists any other cheaper forms of transport other than flights..

my best regards

Posted by Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
hey everyone

Does anyone know the most modest way for travelling between philadelphia to washington DC and back and if there exists any other cheaper forms of transport other than flights..

my best regards

Hi, EgyptianDoc.

I live in DC. Philadelphia is about a 2 hour drive from DC. There are plenty of busroutes available, as well as the Amtrak train. I love taking the train up and down the east coast. I just ran a quick check on ticket prices, and they are as low as $40 one way for one person.

www.amtrak.com

Wonderful; thanks alot dear, this was really helpful..Bless you

Posted by micky azzam (Member # 11209) on :

heah egy.doc77 are you home yet?

quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
heah egy.doc77 are you home yet?

hey Micky

yes finally back but after an awful flight really, never gonna use that airlines again..But will join u back soon in philadelphia once more and for one full month this time ..hahaha

great when????????/ and what airlines did you go on?

well probably in a month time ; will let u know when iam settled on the exact date..

I used KLM but i got really sick with the long transits at Detroit and then a longer transit in Amsterdam and finally back to cairo ..actually not the first time to use KLM but this time was very hectic..

hope ur papers and stuff with hubby going well ..

no they arent they are at a stand still . why dont you just fly out of phila. then to germany then home 11 hours total. i left you a message on yahoo messenger [Smile]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com