This is topic Karaoke in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003726

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

guys is there a karaoke bar in cairo, im crazy to sing and this will make my week perfect if i can find a karaoke bar,

Posted by sunburnt (Member # 4986) on :

Harry's bar in the Marriot in Zamalek

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt:
Harry's bar in the Marriot in Zamalek

Harry's bar is still popular among expats? Well, I used to sing there too and met many interesting people. [Wink]

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Yorkshire rose, Egyptians love and enjoy Karaoke singing! You will find couple of spots (especially in bigger hotels) where they perform evenings like that.

I was a regular at the Los Amigos bar at the Semiramis hotel but I think it changed names.

Check out the following link:

www.yallabina.com

I am sure others can give you better hints where to find a good Karaoke bar in Cairo.

Cheers! [Smile]

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
guys is there a karaoke bar in cairo, im crazy to sing and this will make my week perfect if i can find a karaoke bar,

And if you won't find one, there's always Internet!

http://www.kariokebar.com/

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

thanks guys, im gonna do some hunting
yipee, i just love karaoke

Posted by Graf_Genn (Member # 11802) on :

I have been to a few places in Mohandeseen that had almost all of the patrons doing Karaoke. I do not like Karaoke so I didn't pay attention to the names of the places; I didn't want to return [Razz] Overall the places were nice, had decent food and coffee, and the patrons were very pleasant. There were no foreign people at these spots, so Mohandeseen may be the place to go if you want to be with Egyptians.

Posted by zeina20 (Member # 569) on :

HI
There is karaoke in deals Mohendeseen every Saturday evening , it's in goal gamal st., off gameet el dowal , 1st street after hardees .
have fun

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com