This is topic duty free goods in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003740

Posted by DawnBev (Member # 11276) on :

slightly off topic, but does anyone know if those little Personal Play Stations are cheaper to buy at UK airports duty free, than they are in the game shops?

thanks

Posted by tootifrooti (Member # 9824) on :

Ebay!! there is not a lot of difference in duty free to be honest. You can get cheaper perfumes in Perfume Shop. Cameras in Dixons etc, Try Argos, Index, Woolies,but best is ebay x

thanks, I've never used EBay, it didnt occur to me. Its my son's birthday in December and he really wants one, but new ones are a bit pricey, so whatever I can find!

Posted by tootifrooti (Member # 9824) on :

You will save a fortune on ebay, they sell everything much cheaper than any shop. [Wink]

Posted by gentle_giant (Member # 10863) on :

PSP's are about the same price everywhere. Duty free you'll save a bit, and mail order you'll save a bit too, but probably not that much after shipping and insurance (plus the cash needed the postal service).

I'd recommend just getting one from here unless you're about to travel.

I love my PSP, and I'm old. I'll never be bored again. Screw the kid, get one for yourself!

nah ............ not into gadgets. He loves his gameboy and PlayStation2 - me, I dont see the attraction! A couple of occasions I've been coerced into joining in with him in a game (mother and son bonding session) - but I was sooooooooooooooo bored!!

For myself? I'd rather spend the money on a flight - which I am doing!! [Smile]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com