This is topic I'm back in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003768

Posted by DawnBev (Member # 11276) on :

Hi guys - I'm back! So, fill me in on whats been happening ...................... ?!

thanks

Posted by mac0623 (Member # 10529) on :

where you been

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

yes where have you been dawn, i have missed you, i was in cairo since, it was great
love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In egypt for a week - had a lovely time, it was great to be back there, but had to let go of the man friend, didnt work out.

glad you enjoyed cairo Yorkshire Rose!

Posted by doodlebug (Member # 11649) on :

What is the temp there at night now? My guy says it's cold but I think he's nuts since I don't even wear a coat here until it's below 50 f.

I dont know in farhenheit, only celsius. It was about 30 C during the day, but the nights were cold. I needed a jumper.

Posted by tootifrooti (Member # 9824) on :

Its freezing here in Cairo.
The last few days the temps been hovering at 25 c or 75f. Need quilts on the beds now. Clear blue skies, very sunny today but cold Brrrrrr

quilts on bed at 25c you want to get over here you would be sleeping in your clothes [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

I remember back in the winter of '97 I also had to purchase a heater because it was so cold at night. And I remember wearing a winter jacket and even a scarf (I easily get throat pain).

i remember ummm i forgot [Confused]

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Oh, DawnBev, sorry that your trip wasn't successful in regards to your relationship. But you know people say 'things happen for a reason'. So don't be too much depressed, all the best! Good to have you back on ES! [Smile]

Posted by doodlebug (Member # 11649) on :

75 fareingheit is cold?????? My goodness I still sleep with the window open at 55!!!

The last 6 months have been up to the 40's or high 30's most days so a sudden drop to 25 feels really cold. 3 weeks ago I had air con on at night, now its jump in get under the duvet and a hot cup of marmite!! lol
Also we are out in the desert so we are not as protected as the city.

Thanks Tigerlily, I'm fine - not depressed, was a little disappointed - some things are not meant to be and all that. Still had a good holiday and looking forward to the next one! Came back laden with goodies i.e. orange blossom water etc. Someone on here was looking for Worcester Sauce? I think it was Smuckers? I saw some in the Ebeid supermarket. a very large carton for 63 LE.

Posted by Mrs C (Member # 10808) on :

so glad to see the brits chatting about the weather!

Posted by hohum (Member # 10438) on :

yes i'm quite envious, i am freezing lately here uk, what i wouldnt give to move somewhere hot...sob sob...i HATE the cold with a verngance, i want to hibernate until march [Frown] can i jump inside someones suitcase next time they go to egypt? pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee promise i'l be good, you'l never know i'm there! [Big Grin]

come and live with me for the winter Hohum!!
Today is 25, no clouds, blue sky but bring a quilt for the night!! haha
Mrs C Howdy doody!! [Wink]

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

Can i come tooti, its also cold here, but its quite romantic, with the heating on, the lights down low and the candles on, with eastenders on, hahahahaha

im looking forward to seeing some snow,

I hope youre ok dawn bev, No i didnt meet with my friend, no more contact, funny how life goes, but i think it was for the best, otherwise i could now be in a terrible situation, so god tells us which path to take, i belive this
good luck honey, i wish you lots of happiness
xx

Posted by Mrs C (Member # 10808) on :

cold? i hadnt noticed! i recommend a hot blooded male! (newlywed hehe)

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com