This is topic Birth Date in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=002938

Posted by egy_prince (Member # 2853) on :

Since my birthday is coming soon and in order to make all the members of ES get closer, I thought it's a nice Idea for everyone to post his/her Birth Date and Star Sign.

It's O.K for women not to mention the year of their birth because if it was a must we would discover that all the ladies here are 18 years old

About myself I will be 30 next month, 10th. and I'm Pisces. :P

Posted by akshar (Member # 1680) on :

It is mine soon as well a bit older though. I shall be 49 on 23rd March and I am an Aries

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posted by kashapops (Member # 2405) on :

Hi - I am 40 + 120 months!!!!
Born April 3rd - Aries
Happy Birthday to any one who's birthday is to day!

Posted by _ (Member # 3567) on :

I am glad I passed my 30th birthday on 06 Feb. It was a kind of frustrating day for me.
Oh, by the way I am an Aquarius.

Posted by Monica (Member # 2621) on :

Aquarius - February 10th...and I'm over 18!

BTW about Aries, very kind, human, thoughtful and respectful people, indeed.

My BESTEST friend is an Aries....same birthday as yours too!

quote:
Originally posted by kashapops:
Hi - I am 40 + 120 months!!!!
Born April 3rd - Aries
Happy Birthday to any one who's birthday is to day!

Posted by Rimo (Member # 3586) on :

[This message has been edited by Rimo (edited 07 August 2004).]

Posted by sallyally (Member # 3426) on :

I know what you mean, Rimo! The big 30 is coming up soon for me too. But I have a plan-once I get to 30, I'm going to start counting backwards! I think it might just work. My birthday is September 10 and I am a Virgo.

This strange feeling already came about two, three months before turning 30. You think more the last 10 - 15 years (they went by too fast!!!), since you left school. What have you done? What do you want to do in the future? My mom is wishing me a happy birthday and I still feel like her little daughter inside. It's okay now but my birthday itself was a mess. I asked my husband weeks before to look after the kids so I can be in my bed ALL DAY and eat chocolates. Unfortunately he had school and couldn't take off. In the afternoon/evening a bad storm went over the city. So we had to cancel our trip to the steak house.
I am going to be okay until I'll turn 35. I guess than it will hit me again. My friend was like come on, we all grow older. Yes, that's the only thing that keeps up my spirit.

Posted by Shareen (Member # 989) on :

Akshar!!!!

I didnt realise we were so close to your birthday! You do realise the Sheraton now has to be a double celebration!!

For the rest of you, my birthday is 14th March, Pisces......and I will be celebrating in Egypt! Oh, and I am going to be 49 on that date!

quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Akshar!!!!

I didnt realise we were so close to your birthday! You do realise the Sheraton now has to be a double celebration!!

For the rest of you, my birthday is 14th March, Pisces......and I will be celebrating in Egypt! Oh, and I am going to be 49 on that date!

I didn't want to muscle in on your birthday do.Unusual for an Aries to be so restrained but your are paying lol

**** are we both 49 next birthday?????? i forsea a big celebration next year

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Akshar!
Definitely a BIG celebration next year! I foresee a Lake Nasser cruise..... you up for it? Its been my plan for some time now, I want to see the big 50 come in with a view of Abu Simbel!
And you ARE going to muscle in on the celebrations!! Its too close not to share a party!

Posted by egyptlover (Member # 3538) on :

my birthday is in a while.
i'll be 26 on october 9th. i'm a libra...

Posted by egyptlover (Member # 3538) on :

my birthday is in a few months. i'll be 26 (already!!!) on october 9th and i'm a libra

Posted by karinfarid (Member # 3352) on :

my birthday 14. Nov, I'm a scorpion (like my husband - but I guess we are kind of 'untypical'?

I'm 32 and I have come to learn that every age has its own sweetness. Important is 1) how old we are in our hearts and mind 2) what are we doing with the little time we may have left?
Happy birthday everyone whose birthdya is around these days!

Posted by Ganesha (Member # 1733) on :

Hi !
My birthday is in oct, 14th(libra), and I will be 33.
Don't get worried with 30's ! The best is yet to come !
Bye
Ganesha.

Posted by Jutta (Member # 3620) on :

Hi all,

my birthday is next week on 13th an I will also celebrating it in Egypt, in Hurghada.
So I am pisces! I'm 36 and I can tell you all, who are about to celebrate your 30st: the best years are coming after that, but it's much harder to see step by step the 40st coming

Jutta
Birthday dinner, La Mama's in Luxor, 14th!
Myself, Akshar, and some others.... lol join us if you can!

Posted by Jennifer (Member # 1443) on :

I will be 29 in June, and that makes me a cancer, but I don't believe in astrology so it doesn't matter (nor does it define who I am, but here I sound a little too much like our favorite Bosnian refugee).
I realized recently that I haven't come to terms with my age--not that I mind getting 'older', in fact, sometimes it would be convenient to be older than I am! But, I just found out my manager is younger than I by a smidgen, and I was quite suprised. I thought he was older, so I guess I am older myself?
Also, I used to consider men around my age to be too young and immature, but have recently met a few who, lo and behold, are grown up! I guess I can reconsider my age regs for dating.

Shareen, I would love to come!!!
But I dont know if my boyfriend and me will make the trip already on the 14th
At what time will you meet?
I will try to make it but I can not promise.
But thanks so much in advance

Posted by Kenzie (Member # 3519) on :

Happy Birthday to

Last month
Tigerlily 6th Feb
Monica 10th Feb

Happy 49th to Akshar and Shareen this month.

Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating.

Thank you, Kenzie. When is your birthday?

Posted by BoBBoSS (Member # 3456) on :

oh god!!

it seems i am the only capricorn in this place!! my birthday is 5th of january and i am 27.

and i am trying hardly not to reach 3oth )))

------------------
BoBBoSS

Kenzie, thanks. Very thoughtful of you.

quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:
Happy Birthday to

Last month
Tigerlily 6th Feb
Monica 10th Feb

Happy 49th to Akshar and Shareen this month.

Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating.

Posted by kay in love (Member # 3444) on :

39 going on 21 (decided to go backwards from now on)
september 30th
libra
XX

Posted by sanja (Member # 2937) on :

Hahaha!

I will be at 25.march 37 years old. But till then i'm still 36!!!!!

Thank you Kenzie..... I for one will have a wonderful celebration!

Jutta.. All I know at the moment is that our dinner will be in the evening. I wont know more until I arrive in Luxor. If you do think you can come... then I suggest you leave a message here for Akshar.... I know she checks the board most days... and we can take it from there. I wont be online after the 8th. And if we dont see you, or dont speak to you, have a wonderful birthday in Hurghada!!!

Posted by Kenzie (Member # 3519) on :

Akshar and Shareen. Have a good time at La Mammma Sheraton. Its a nice Hotel you will enjoy staying there. Its a heat wave in Luxor at the moment.

my birthday is not till July 20th.

Hi Shareen, Hi Akshar,

thanks again for the invitation.
As I already said: I will have my birthday celebration already organized by my boyfriend in Hurghada on the 13th. So maybe we will not make it until 14th in the evening to Luxor.
But just in case: can you give me the address of the restaurant? And a short description where to find?
Thanks a lot
Jutta

Posted by Bent Masr (Member # 3429) on :

hi every one
my birthday is on the 10th of october i am gonna be 20 and i don't now my star sign don't laugh at me but i don't really belive in it so i don't know when it is

Just anyone for the Sheraton is is on the corniche and easy to find.

Sharren and I have meet before, just before I moved out here so I know we will have a good time.

I agree about the heat wave in Luxor I have gone from blankets on bed to the A/C unit on in a few days. Shareen will find it a bit diff from England, thye have -2 there at the moment!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jutta:
Hi Shareen, Hi Akshar,

thanks again for the invitation.
As I already said: I will have my birthday celebration already organized by my boyfriend in Hurghada on the 13th. So maybe we will not make it until 14th in the evening to Luxor.
But just in case: can you give me the address of the restaurant? And a short description where to find?
Thanks a lot
Jutta

------------------

Temps are that good Akshar? Wonderful! Although the weather has improved here over the last day or so.... its been pretty warm today.

Kenzie..... thank you, La Mamas is great isnt it?

Jutta. The Sheraton is very easy to find, its right at one end of the corniche.... anyone will tell you where it is. La Mama's is the Italian restaurant there.

Posted by Lukoshko (Member # 3626) on :

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
oh god!!

it seems i am the only capricorn in this place!! my birthday is 5th of january and i am 27.

and i am trying hardly not to reach 3oth )))

U are not alone My bd on 8 January I am 23. Capricorn

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 04 March 2004).]

Posted by sciencesailor (Member # 3348) on :

Mr Egyptian Prince
If you allow me I would like to mention something relevant out of my memories:
In the late seventies (1970s) I was about to turn into your age (30). I was working for an oil refinery while attending evening English language classes at one of the English learning centers in my home city Alexandria. I remember that I used the homework notebook to write the answers to the homework itself and then I added what you may consider as an essay! I in that essay started cautiosly to write about my childhood which was unhappy because of a lot of differences in character/attitude regarding my parents. As the teacher (half Egyptian/half English) was accepting to review/comment on these secretive confessions I was going deeper in analysing what was going on around me, fighting separation shortlived attempts to reconsile and other topics as well (selfsensorship)! I was writing these confessions and no body in the class new what was going on. All I remember the look at the face of that oh attractive lady (was in her 30s at that time) when she was handing me back my notebook. A mix of surprise that a grown up man was trusting her to confess with all these details. On the cover of my notebook I stick a circled piece of paper written on it "To Get into the Thirties purer, A born agin person!" As if it were the sun to enlight my coming years to live. I also remember that I had a sticker on the walls of my lab at the refinery saying "do not trust overthirties" !
If you can accept a suggestion from me: how about writing something like a "diary" to record your thoughts / observations about the life surrounding you. You mayone day in your late fifties like me now search for this diaries notebook and read in it.
I am very eager to search for my notebook of confessions and enjoy reading what helped me at that time to get rid of confusing childhood memories. (Thanks to Mrs----).
Wish you have happy and successful decades to come.

Posted by Mooly El Din (Member # 1987) on :

BoBBoSS

Do not worry I am also capricorn, Basara

Cheers

Posted by Dr/sherin (Member # 3730) on :

i`m 20
23-july
i`m cancer
to all the poeple who are turning 30 soon
i envy you all, it`s the age when you are old enough to say you`re wise and mature and you`re not too old to say that you`re young.
i really don`t know where all my years went
it`s like it was yesterday when i was in high school but it`s shocking to realise that i`m graduating this year where did all these days go? but from now on i`ll stick with every day and try to remember as much of it as i can and i promise my self that when i turn 30 i`ll know where did every day go i wonder if that`s possible!

I wish I could be 20 years young again! I am asking myself where the years have gone! Please don't envy me because I just turned 30 and I am supposed to be wiser. And I believe it's different for men and for women the way they feel about the age. I guess guys are more relaxed about it, we women are feeling our so called biological clock is ticking, isn't it?

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 05 March 2004).]

Posted by Noor-77X (Member # 3199) on :

I will be 27 on 11th March

Posted by Aaliyah (Member # 2861) on :

I'll be 24 on 2nd Dec.
I'm a Sagittarius and I do believe in horoscope.

quote:
Originally posted by sciencesailor:
Mr Egyptian Prince
If you allow me I would like to mention something relevant out of my memories:
In the late seventies (1970s) I was about to turn into your age (30). I was working for an oil refinery while attending evening English language classes at one of the English learning centers in my home city Alexandria. I remember that I used the homework notebook to write the answers to the homework itself and then I added what you may consider as an essay! I in that essay started cautiosly to write about my childhood which was unhappy because of a lot of differences in character/attitude regarding my parents. As the teacher (half Egyptian/half English) was accepting to review/comment on these secretive confessions I was going deeper in analysing what was going on around me, fighting separation shortlived attempts to reconsile and other topics as well (selfsensorship)! I was writing these confessions and no body in the class new what was going on. All I remember the look at the face of that oh attractive lady (was in her 30s at that time) when she was handing me back my notebook. A mix of surprise that a grown up man was trusting her to confess with all these details. On the cover of my notebook I stick a circled piece of paper written on it "To Get into the Thirties purer, A born agin person!" As if it were the sun to enlight my coming years to live. I also remember that I had a sticker on the walls of my lab at the refinery saying "do not trust overthirties" !
If you can accept a suggestion from me: how about writing something like a "diary" to record your thoughts / observations about the life surrounding you. You mayone day in your late fifties like me now search for this diaries notebook and read in it.
I am very eager to search for my notebook of confessions and enjoy reading what helped me at that time to get rid of confusing childhood memories. (Thanks to Mrs----).
Wish you have happy and successful decades to come.

Dear sciencesailor,
Let me tell u that I enjoyed reading ur philosophical article alot...I always thought about writing my diaries with every important event in my life and then come to change my mind thinking that making these diaries come into existince means that I go to another existence another world.. But let me ask u and all Egypt Searchers, if u restored the tape of ur life, whatever ur age is ! U will think that ur life was some quick short days..
But we haven't known yet ur Birthdate

Ohh I forgot to say that the newest 30ies member here will be me after 3 days ...Welcome the new age I'm excited.

Alright, egyprince, I didn't forget your birthday. And it is not a smart move to congratulate someone to his birthday if it still has to come up (brings bad luck!).

You seem very excited, right?

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 07 March 2004).]

nice u still temember my birthday... yes sure, I'm excited...

Posted by misscurly (Member # 2334) on :

9th of march - pisces
i will be 33 this week and found my first grey hair! never had a problem with 30 but 33 feels to near 40!

Posted by sciencesailor (Member # 3348) on :

Mr. Egyptian Prince
You are right that our lives whatever long in number of years (60s/70s/80s) actually are short in time and also achievements as well. A few people are gifted with great successes, eg. in finanncial wealth/academic brilliance/beloved political leadership ----etc. Nevertheless; every person has in our relatively shortlived years "turning points"; from birth and infancy to childhood and primary schools to adolescent years of secondary schools to begining of feeling accepted by others as men/women to middle age to accept that we are no longer young anymore to prepare for afterlife destiny! My suggestion to write down your reflections on the past/present as you turn into 30s comes from the fact that so many details drop out of our memory cells as being replaced by newcoming details to occupy the same cells of our brain. If you dont catch these details while they are still there, you miss evaluating them and extracting the wisdom out of them. You pass from a turning point to another one without finishing needed calculations/homework. I myself feel that through out my life I have not postponed the evaluation of my turning points. This doesnot mean I have not done foolish mistakes/missjudjements. But I feel content/satisfied with all the recorded history of my life and just about to enter the turning point (the last one): preparing to the after life destiny.
I will be 57 in the coming April in a happy marriage relationship/good physical fitness/nice neighbors/caring for relatives(sisters)/and most importantly in my age praying the 5 daily prayers.
Thanks for your considerate comment on my reply, have a happy birthday party. Salam.

quote:
Originally posted by sciencesailor:
Mr. Egyptian Prince
You are right that our lives whatever long in number of years (60s/70s/80s) actually are short in time and also achievements as well. A few people are gifted with great successes, eg. in finanncial wealth/academic brilliance/beloved political leadership ----etc. Nevertheless; every person has in our relatively shortlived years "turning points"; from birth and infancy to childhood and primary schools to adolescent years of secondary schools to begining of feeling accepted by others as men/women to middle age to accept that we are no longer young anymore to prepare for afterlife destiny! My suggestion to write down your reflections on the past/present as you turn into 30s comes from the fact that so many details drop out of our memory cells as being replaced by newcoming details to occupy the same cells of our brain. If you dont catch these details while they are still there, you miss evaluating them and extracting the wisdom out of them. You pass from a turning point to another one without finishing needed calculations/homework. I myself feel that through out my life I have not postponed the evaluation of my turning points. This doesnot mean I have not done foolish mistakes/missjudjements. But I feel content/satisfied with all the recorded history of my life and just about to enter the turning point (the last one): preparing to the after life destiny.
I will be 57 in the coming April in a happy marriage relationship/good physical fitness/nice neighbors/caring for relatives(sisters)/and most importantly in my age praying the 5 daily prayers.
Thanks for your considerate comment on my reply, have a happy birthday party. Salam.

Thanks and happy birthday to you too. May be I think about writing some turning points in my life although I hope to forget all the bad ones. Anyway, we won't know the merit of the Good except we see the Bad.

Posted by Corrina (Member # 3642) on :

Hi Egy...i don't know if i can be on line the day of your birthday...anyway i will send to you an e-card for this date!!!!!(10th)
my birthday is on 8th of december.Sagittarius/ascendant Pisces
To all the Pisces from Egyptsearch i wish you an happy birthday

------------------
Corrina

quote:
Originally posted by Corrina:
Hi Egy...i don't know if i can be on line the day of your birthday...anyway i will send to you an e-card for this date!!!!!(10th)
my birthday is on 8th of december.Sagittarius/ascendant Pisces
To all the Pisces from Egyptsearch i wish you an happy birthday

Thanks alot Corrina.

Posted by katrina (Member # 3747) on :

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 28 May 2004).]

egy_prince,

Happy Birthday to you....happy birthday to you....
Sanah helwa ya gameel!!!

quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
Ohh I forgot to say that the newest 30ies member here will be me after 3 days ...Welcome the new age I'm excited.

quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
egy_prince,

Happy Birthday to you....happy birthday to you....
Sanah helwa ya gameel!!!

thanks alot Monica, it's very nice of u.
kol sana we kolokom tayebeen

Hey, EgyPrince, it is not 10 Mar yet in Cairo but I also want to congratulate you. I know you will have a big hafla tonight so all the best to you and don't forget ...... the best years are yet to come!!!!!!!

Posted by Lori (Member # 2390) on :

quote:
Since my birthday is coming soon and in order to make all the members of ES get closer, I thought it's a nice Idea for everyone to post his/her Birth Date and Star Sign.

It's O.K for women not to mention the year of their birth because if it was a must we would discover that all the ladies here are 18 years old

Egy Prince, if you will be 30 on April 10 then you are an Aries not a Pisces. (your post is March 1st so next month is April)
Anyway Happy Birthday in advance!

As for me my birthday is April 28, like Saddam's

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Posted by sallyally (Member # 3426) on :

Happy Birthday, misscurly and egy_prince!!!!

Wishing you a peaceful year!

Thank you all Sally and Tigerlily,

Happy Birthday Misscurly,

Lori, it was late night when I posted my message and didn't notice that it passed midnight, it was last night in February. Anyway, be sure I'm Pisces, fish is my favourite

Congratulations egy_prince to your birthday!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jutta:
Congratulations egy_prince to your birthday!!

Many thanks Jutta )

So, come on, how is your birthday going? What are you feelings about being now 30?!

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

So, come on, how is your birthday going? What are you feelings about being now 30?!

You know I believe that every stage in man's life has its beauty, it has its advantages and disadvantages at the same time.

Anyway, before 30 I always enjoyed being free, do all what I like to do. Now I think I have to be ready for alot of responsibilities towards myself, everything and everyone around me.
Before 30 ur hobby is to light candles everytime and everywhere to enjoy ur time. After 30, I think, I have to be ready to be the candle itself which has to light for others till it vanishes one day..this is life ..

Oh, egy_prince, you are a little poet. This was really sentimental. But again good luck to you for the future and may you achieve everything what you are wishing for ........

quote:

Oh, egy_prince, you are a little poet. This was really sentimental. But again good luck to you for the future and may you achieve everything what you are wishing for ........

Too many thanks Tigerlily, I still think about my new wishes...some wishes that suit my new age

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[b]

Too many thanks Tigerlily, I still think about my new wishes...some wishes that suit my new age

[/B][/QUOTE]

hey, egy_prince, happy birthday!

quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
hey, egy_prince, happy birthday!

Thank you Katrina,,

By the way I was asked many times "What's love" it's difficult to answer, but what if u find urself when u find someone else, a certain one, beside u and feel u r lost when he/ she leaves u. Sorry for replying here but just wanted to share..

Posted by Nutso_Ordinary (Member # 3826) on :

October 6,1973...@ 2.00 p.m

quote:
Originally posted by Nutso_Ordinary:
October 6,1973...@ 2.00 p.m

Is this ur birthdate or the date of the October War, 2:00 pm is the time of the first attack by Egyptian Air Forces on Poor Israeli Army.

Posted by softouch (Member # 3774) on :

Hi All,

Capricorn!!!
January 13, 1950 (a Friday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
54 now, but I don't look a day over 53. Everything works, but the eyes need help.
Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

------------------
Regards,
softouch

[This message has been edited by egy_prince (edited 17 March 2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by softouch:
Hi All,

Capricorn!!!
January 13, 1950 (a Friday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
54 now, but I don't look a day over 53. Everything works, but the eyes need help.
Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me wish u another 100 years of happiness Softouch

Posted by softouch (Member # 3774) on :

Don't know why this didn't post earlier?

Capricorn!
13 January 1950 (a Friday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
54, but I don't look a day over 53.

All teh Best & Happy St. Patty's Day

------------------
Regards,
softouch

quote:
Thank you Katrina,,

By the way I was asked many times "What's love" it's difficult to answer, but what if u find urself when u find someone else, a certain one, beside u and feel u r lost when he/ she leaves u. Sorry for replying here but just wanted to share..

egy_prince

thanks so much for sharing. how true...

welcome to our "What is love?" sorry for such a late reply. I reread our postings there and noticed a reference that you posted here...

Posted by Tamy2 (Member # 3635) on :

Hi to all of you,
I would like to share this with all of you; Today is the Birthday for my X-boyfriend, we breakup three years ago but on my birthday date he always call me never talk just ring me and I keep saying Hello Hello…. then he hang off the line, Actually we do the same in every occasion. So here I would like to wish him a happy Birthday and I wish to him all the best because he deserves. I know he will never see this but I’m sure he will feel it.

thanks for reading and wellcom any comment

Posted by blondy25 (Member # 3849) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Tamy2:
Hi to all of you,
I would like to share this with all of you; Today is the Birthday for my X-boyfriend, we breakup three years ago but on my birthday date he always call me never talk just ring me and I keep saying Hello Hello…. then he hang off the line, Actually we do the same in every occasion. So here I would like to wish him a happy Birthday and I wish to him all the best because he deserves. I know he will never see this but I’m sure he will feel it.

thanks for reading and wellcom any comment

this is very sweet tamy

Thank you blondy25, you really put me up.

quote:
egy_prince

thanks so much for sharing. how true...

welcome to our "What is love?" sorry for such a late reply. I reread our postings there and noticed a reference that you posted here...

Hello Katrina,

It's me who is sorry for replying in another place and I just wanted to expressmy admiration about "What's Love"

quote:
Originally posted by Bent Masr:
hi every one
my birthday is on the 10th of october i am gonna be 20 and i don't now my star sign don't laugh at me but i don't really belive in it so i don't know when it is

Bent Masr, you are a Libra in European Zodiac, a Rat in the Chinese zodiac.

Both are wonderful signs. Libra men are handsome, refined, like the good things in life, and especially are fair and just. An ideal profession for them is LAWYER. Also, they are good dancer and have excellent social contacts.

Rat men are smart with money, good family people and adventurous in business. Many Rat men end up rich business people with a beautiful wife and a large family where they are treated like kings.

So as you see, all good things will come your way

Lots of luck to you!

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Hi Lori, You made me jealous by your description to the characteristic of the horoscope of "Bent Masr" that is Libra. So please can you tell me some about mine, which is an Aquarius, By the way I don't know which one it is in Chinese Zodiac. And Please don't give me a Web site to go I would like to read what you will write; sure if you have a time or if you accept to do in the first place. My Birthday is 16th February

Thanks in advance

I’ll be Waiting

quote:
Hi Lori, You made me jealous by your description to the characteristic of the horoscope of "Bent Masr" that is Libra. So please can you tell me some about mine, which is an Aquarius, By the way I don't know which one it is in Chinese Zodiac. And Please don't give me a Web site to go I would like to read what you will write; sure if you have a time or if you accept to do in the first place. My Birthday is 16th February

Thanks in advance

I’ll be Waiting

Tamy2,

You have no reason to be jealous. Aquarius is an excellent sign. It is the sign of the intellectual, the inventor, the creator, the genius. It is governed by Uranus, the planet of discovery, of the unexpected, of technology. By the way, we have moved into the Age of the Aquarius a few years ago, which means that Aquarian character and qualities are very much valued now.

Also physically Aquarians are beautiful, because Aquarius is one of the signs represented by a human figure (as are Virgo and Gemini). This also makes you very humanitarian, interested in improving the lives of others.

The Chinese horoscope is based on the year of birth, so you have to tell me which year you were born so I can tell you about your Chinese sign.

Are you feeling better now?

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Posted by Lady_Fox (Member # 3191) on :

Hi everyone in ES,

I am so happy to see this topic becoz, I'll have my birthday tomorrow....

31 of March every year....Aries too....

Happy Birthday for everyone in ES... wish you all have the best in coming future and all your dream come true.

Lady Fox

quote:
Hello Katrina,

It's me who is sorry for replying in another place and I just wanted to expressmy admiration about "What's Love"

egy_prince, thanks a lot ! you are welcome to join us on "what is love?" any time. katrina

quote:
egy_prince, thanks a lot ! you are welcome to join us on "what is love?" any time. katrina

OK Katrina, of course I will do..

quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Fox:
Hi everyone in ES,

Happy Birthday for everyone in ES... wish you all have the best in coming future and all your dream come true.

Lady Fox

Happy Birthday Lady, make a wish for ur new year and close ur eyes.. and I will wish that ur wish comes true

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Fox:
Hi everyone in ES,

Lady Fox

hey lady_fox

happy birthday to u and my birthday as well is 31st march

turning 27 in 2 days inshallah

happy birthday to u and best of wishes for a prosperous happy year

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Happy Birthday Mohamed, and I always enjoy ur contributions..

quote:
Happy Birthday Mohamed, and I always enjoy ur contributions..

thanks alot dear egy_prince, ur such a sweet guy, may ur days all be happy and full of joy

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by Jenny (Member # 3248) on :

Hi

Happy birthday to Lady_Fox and EgyptianDoc.. May both of you have a great day!

I'm 29, born 15 of june and that makes me and Gemini I think..

Posted by Jenny (Member # 3248) on :

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jenny:
[B]
Hi

Hey hey..... what's this.. where i live it's the 31 of march( 06.25 in the morning) and when I post my post it says the 30 of march...

Oh well.. Have a nice birthday

Posted by Lady_Fox (Member # 3191) on :

Hi, EgyptianDoc77,

Happy birthday to you!!

Let me sing a song to you....

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to EgyptianDoc77, Happy birthday to you....

Oh ...make a wish and blow the candles.....hehehe

Lady Fox :P

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lady_Fox:
[b]Hi everyone in ES,

Lady Fox

hey lady_fox

happy birthday to u and my birthday as well is 31st march :)

turning 27 in 2 days inshallah

happy birthday to u and best of wishes for a prosperous happy year

:)

[/B][/QUOTE]

oh thats so much sweet of you lady_fox, so sweet really and may ur year be full of happiness and peace and love...
singing back the same for you and wishing u a lovely day

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

quote:
Originally posted by Jenny:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jenny:
[B]
Hi

Hey hey..... what's this.. where i live it's the 31 of march( 06.25 in the morning) and when I post my post it says the 30 of march...

Oh well.. Have a nice birthday

jenny
thank you so much and its really so sweet and touchy to get a wish from someone u never know who he is, how sweet and gentle of you

plz be safe and let me know plz when is ur b-day

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Devil in disguise having his birthday ......

People can be safe NOT to know YOU!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 31 March 2004).]

quote:
Devil in disguise having his birthday ......

People can be safe NOT to know YOU!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 31 March 2004).]

i have no comment on ur words except " may he forgive u and forgive us all "

again be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Doc, I started a topic just for you. Please respond ..... and tell me whats going on. We all have bad days. Thanks!

quote:

Doc, I started a topic just for you. Please respond ..... and tell me whats going on. We all have bad days. Thanks!

i replied u there as well lily

Posted by lisane (Member # 3410) on :

delete

[This message has been edited by lisane (edited 10 July 2004).]

thank you so much Lori, and its really so sweet from you; by the way I born in year 1967.
and yes I feel much better now after reading this.
Thanks,
Tammy

quote:
Originally posted by Lori:
Tamy2,

You have no reason to be jealous. Aquarius is an excellent sign. It is the sign of the intellectual, the inventor, the creator, the genius. It is governed by Uranus, the planet of discovery, of the unexpected, of technology. By the way, we have moved into the Age of the Aquarius a few years ago, which means that Aquarian character and qualities are very much valued now.

Also physically Aquarians are beautiful, because Aquarius is one of the signs represented by a human figure (as are Virgo and Gemini). This also makes you very humanitarian, interested in improving the lives of others.

The Chinese horoscope is based on the year of birth, so you have to tell me which year you were born so I can tell you about your Chinese sign.

Are you feeling better now?

quote:
thank you so much Lori, and its really so sweet from you; by the way I born in year 1967.
and yes I feel much better now after reading this.
Thanks,
Tammy

Tams, you are a Goat according to the Chinese Horoscope.

Sweet, romantic, very artistic and extremely lucky, you are one of the three most delicate and feminine signs. She adores concerts, the theatre and all cultural and artistic events. She usually likes to spend (other people's) money and usually she marries well with someone rich.

Together with your Aquarius sign it sure makes for some interesting combination, the Aquarian probably correcting some of the weaker part of the Goat. If you count the luck too, consider yourself really blessed!

Cheers,
Lori

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Posted by leonides (Member # 3671) on :

Hi everyone ,

i'm Capricorn! and last 17/Jan i was 37

Have a nice time

Posted by brian04 (Member # 3553) on :

My birthday

June 5, 1972
Will be 32 this year.

Getting old.

Salam,
Brian

Sorry Akshar and Shareen that I didn't make it to the birthday dinner in Luxor. I am back now from my long stay in Egypt and it was so nice talking to you Akshar on the phone. Next time we will meet, I am sure. I had a beautiful time and a fantastic birthday party in the "Dutch Bar" in Hurghada on my birthday 13th of March. So to everyone who had also Birthday during the last 4 weeks: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com