This is topic Who Is EgyptianDoc77 in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003104

Posted by _ (Member # 3567) on :

What happened to this member so suddenly?

EgyptianDoc77 started about 3 - 4 weeks ago posting in a great way of sharing his thoughts to various topics. He was always expressing his feelings in a nice way. Especially some ladies here on ES really appreciated his presence. He had a perfect answer for everything.

Suddenly his attitude changed, his whole wording .......... he is no more "Mr. Nice Doc".

What happened to him? Can anyone give me an answer? Unfortunately he doesn't want to reply himself.

I really would like to know WHO I was talking to for the last couple of weeks. I am somehow shocked that a person can change like this so suddenly. Usually I can identify people here on this forum.

But with him - I just don't have any clue.....

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

sorry for the double post

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 31 March 2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

What happened to this member so suddenly?

EgyptianDoc77 started about 3 - 4 weeks ago posting in a great way of sharing his thoughts to various topics. He was always expressing his feelings in a nice way. Especially some ladies here on ES really appreciated his presence. He had a perfect answer for everything.

Suddenly his attitude changed, his whole wording .......... he is no more "Mr. Nice Doc".

What happened to him? Can anyone give me an answer? Unfortunately he doesn't want to reply himself.

I really would like to know WHO I was talking to for the last couple of weeks. I am somehow shocked that a person can change like this so suddenly. Usually I can identify people here on this forum.

But with him - I just don't have any clue.....

lily, thanks for ur harsh comments on the other 2 threads and not good to know u see me a "devil in disguise" like u said or someone with " identity crisis" or an "unfounded person"..Well its ur point of view above all and thanks for the blackmail ur making too...

anyway if u find me the way u say, just ignore me and would be much peace for u and me...

if u didnt find an answer about who am i, how would u expect to find an answer even from others who dont know me??? simply iam me

again i wouldnt go much to justify any, coz i believe its all apparent and visible for anyone to read and comment..

dont like to talk much about myself or defend myself coz i dont believe am a culprit or a devil in disguise...
if u find me that disgusting to u, just ignore me and pray for god to forgive me and peace to u and me

be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Oh, thanks for your quick response. Well I don't want to ignore you here on this forum and anyhow I am always going to see your messages you are posting and I will definitely read them. I just don't know how to respond to you anymore.

Its really strange the way you write and express yourself ........

If you have any problems I really hope you will overcome them soon and be back to your normal self.

I shouldn't get so stressed out over this topic but it really bothers me. I somehow liked you and your messages even if we had couple of times different opinions about certain things.

Take care ..........

Posted by claire_1237 (Member # 3724) on :

I think EgyptianDoc77 is...Sciencesailor,reincarnated. I think he started posting just after ScienceSailor was given a hard time.

quote:

Oh, thanks for your quick response. Well I don't want to ignore you here on this forum and anyhow I am always going to see your messages you are posting and I will definitely read them. I just don't know how to respond to you anymore.

Its really strange the way you write and express yourself ........

If you have any problems I really hope you will overcome them soon and be back to your normal self.

I shouldn't get so stressed out over this topic but it really bothers me. I somehow liked you and your messages even if we had couple of times different opinions about certain things.

Take care ..........

take care of urself and dont stress urself much really lily, above all people can judge and avoid me if iam much awful to them..no need really to stress much..

anyway i wouldnt be bothering people much with anymore posts if they are fed up of me, will let uhave the forum in peace , i dont like being a devil to anyone or to be viewed so by anyone..

again god is the best to judge intentions and to clear souls and hearts of any hatred if any exist and may god bless u all

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 31 March 2004).]

Well, I guess after all you got sick of this forum .....

Go ahead and take the easy way out - even if it wasn't the smartest one.

Again, good night, Doc. All the best to you for the future.

quote:

Well, I guess after all you got sick of this forum .....

Go ahead and take the easy way out - even if it wasn't the smartest one.

Again, good night, Doc. All the best to you for the future.

not before i answer all people's doubts and here the first goes
claire: no iam not sciencesailor

by the way lily, i never called anyone names or made devilish outcomes of them

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by GiggleGirl (Member # 3822) on :

Have we got a little war going on here?? What's the matter with people. Come on!! Be friends every one!! and seeing as you love it so much....Cheers!!!

Well, then SS must be your father, what about that?

quote:

Well, then SS must be your father, what about that?

i didnt know i have 2 fathers then

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by Linnet (Member # 3911) on :

All I know is, if the doc stops his replies, then we will have a much narrower view of the world......please stay doc! I for one need your sense of calm....and sensible comments (Did I miss something?)
God keep you all safe....

quote:
Originally posted by Linnet:
All I know is, if the doc stops his replies, then we will have a much narrower view of the world......please stay doc! I for one need your sense of calm....and sensible comments (Did I miss something?)
God keep you all safe....

linnet dear, iam hopefully staying , i just dunno why its all turning up on me everywhere..would u kindly please check the whole other post " chemical properties of women " and just check what am i being named and called and simply i have all peace in heart and would be willing to share all sensible views

be safe dear

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by NOxReducer (Member # 3836) on :

Take it easy people on my fellow Gunner friend and compatriot....I think the Doctor had good intentions...and yes Sciencesailor is indeed some piece of work...
Howa fee eh mesh fahem ya Doc?

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
linnet dear, iam hopefully staying , i just dunno why its all turning up on me everywhere..would u kindly please check the whole other post " chemical properties of women " and just check what am i being named and called and simply i have all peace in heart and would be willing to share all sensible views

be safe dear

quote:
Originally posted by NOxReducer:
Take it easy people on my fellow Gunner friend and compatriot....I think the Doctor had good intentions...and yes Sciencesailor is indeed some piece of work...
Howa fee eh mesh fahem ya Doc?

hi there brother and gunners compatriot

wallahi mesh 3aref bas elhamdulilah

take care of urself dear

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by Sophia (Member # 3820) on :

Egytiandoc77, you have to be here and stay because i enjoy your work and your writing..

Posted by strangelookingnegro (Member # 151) on :

I second - third - or fourth the vote to have the doc stay. I enjoy his posts. If Lily has a problem, maybe she needs to take a rest from it for awhile.

Posted by karinfarid (Member # 3352) on :

ya salam,

can't I leave you guys alone for one evening?

It is not easy to make me laugh about jokes, I'm very sensitive and always feel the need to 'defend' the object of the joke, because I imagine what if I were in that place, and people would laugh about me? It is 2 different things to laugh about yourself or to have other people laugh about you. Anyway, I think the joke posted by Egyptdoc is very funny in exposing some typical characteristics of many females (not said all, and not mentioned any names!) in a very subtle and eloquent way.

Besides, from Egydoc's previous postings all of us know his outstanding personality, and his respectful, friendly, helpful, polite character. We are the ones who should know that no offence was intended!

How would anyone of you like to be pitched in a (virtual) corner with your back against the wall, while it rains down accusations and names on you, and you are supposed to defend yourself for something you did not even imagine anyone would accuse you of, because those people KNOW you, they may not always share your opinion, but they respect you as a friend and should know better than that.

Than you are hurt and you hit back with words you are not normally using, and you end up being accused of a change in your character, while you are only defending yourself..

Inbetween you sigh and virtually hug those people, who try to calm down the events and ask everybody to chill out.

Friends - is this US? Do we want to become a board where anyone of us can be attacked at any second for a word or a posting that does not fit into the view of us in somebody else's eyes?

I think it is time for a big, big hug extened to each and every member of our beloved board.

Where there is love, there is hope and forgiveness. Let's start this all over again and make peace.

wa la hawla wa la quowata ila billah

salam, peace, Friede, shalom
Karin

Posted by Mimmi (Member # 3606) on :

[DOC,DON'T LEAV YOU ARE THE BEST OF THEM ALL.
IT'S GOOD TO READ YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPLANATIONS, WE LEARN MUCH FROM YOU.

linnet, mimmi, karinafarid, Noxreducer, isabelle and debby, thanks alot for the sweet posts and the encouraging ones..though our relation to one another is just virtual but i feel the warmth in u all and rest of ES members and certainly if we realise that no one is a loser or a winner and that who ever is good and honest with his posts and that still with this forum there isa god who witness us all, we shall all be good...

i hope all of our intentions are good and may he bless us all

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

I think it's great to have an egyptian male on this board (and one who still contributes after the countless posts of european women asking the age-ol-question...can I trust him...) I hope you stay and I hope you don't feel in any way that you shouldn't post bcs English is not your native tongue, and sometimes one has to "get" what you mean not just look at a specific word. If people don't get what you meant -- their problem.

Tigerlily -
You've been actively contributing posts here a what...whooping 2 months? What I am somewhat shocked at is how judgemental and agressive you are. You categorize anyone posting to this forum in a matter of weeks? And you post this as a new topic as if someone else OWES you an explanation of who he/she is? I don't think so.

[This message has been edited by ExptinCAI (edited 01 April 2004).]

Posted by shumza (Member # 913) on :

EgyDoc,

I look forward to reading your posts, please stay

Not any of you people defending the Doctor are even mentioning the way he wrote back to Katrina, accusing her of thing she never ever said. The way he replied back to her was just awful - just not his style. Even if he felt that she is in any form bringing bad comments about Egypt in (what was 100% not the case!), he should have made it clear to her from the beginning.

I had a high opinion of him until yesterday - when he starting writing his messages the way he actually really wanted to express himself.

And you know what? He became nicer again, like someone needs to defend him and he backed off....

Well, its just one of the things you probably have to accept being in a forum like that. We all should be aware who we are talking to.

If he misinterprete things into people and believes they just want to blackmail Egyptians than he is the one having a problem.

I know what I believe in and I never ever said anything bad about Egyptians in general even they are some things I really mislike; I just don't mention them because this would be very insensitive.

And its much nicer to talk about the good things in life, anyway.

No place on earth is perfect: Not Germany, not the US, not Egypt....

Have a great day everyone.

Posted by redsea (Member # 3150) on :

What a way to spend your birthday.... defending yourself over a joke!! How pathetic they are. I think if we all had a vote on who has to go it would be them not you. I think you are BRILLIANT and we should all ignore them! Wonder if we could do the same to them on their birthdays????

[This message has been edited by redsea (edited 01 April 2004).]

REDSEA, actually it wasn't about a joke ....... he is free to open up topics like anyone else here on this forum.

But if other things he said to another person are not important for you either to analyze than I can't help it ......

Posted by blondy25 (Member # 3849) on :

i agree he is brilliant, he was first to critcize many things in his country and we share it to him also.. he dont defend and talk sensible
red sea, i got killed a week ago with an offensive message and wasnt all that bad like what i read now and spoiled my weekend..

happy birtday EgyptianDoc77 and stay with us ..

Posted by shumza (Member # 913) on :

TigerLily,

It was a joke, some thought it was funny, some didn't. C'mon relax.

I'll do. I am going shopping now (we women like to spend our husband's money, don't we??????)

Posted by kay in love (Member # 3444) on :

come on friends

i think ther is some serious over reacting going on - ok when some of the posts become offencive - thinking gossip and sonomod here - then i feel we have a right to react but over a joke and a couple of posts that can be read in two different ways.....................cut yourselves some slack guys
i for one hope you both stay - doc i love reading your posts - tiger i think your enthusiasm and coments are great and i count you both as friends - why else would so many of us write to try and heal a rift??
kiss and make up sweethearts - we love you both
kay XXX

Posted by softouch (Member # 3774) on :

To all:
1. Don't sweat the small stuff!
2. Its all small stuff!
3. If you can't fight or flee, flow!

------------------
Regards,
softouch

Posted by MotherEgypt (Member # 3700) on :

DR,
R,,,cool
one tab 3 times a day
R,,,Relax
one cab 2 times a day
R,,,Ignore
one tab whenever you need it

see after 3 days

quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
DR,
R,,,cool
one tab 3 times a day
R,,,Relax
one cab 2 times a day
R,,,Ignore
one tab whenever you need it

see after 3 days

What does that mean?? It's confusing!

Posted by MotherEgypt (Member # 3700) on :

well , i think DR will understand
ask him he is your favorite one here,,,opps and mine as well ..so you would not misunderstand me ,,,cos misunderstanding is the favorite game here for every one .

[This message has been edited by MotherEgypt (edited 01 April 2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
well , i think DR will understand
ask him he is your favorite one here,,,opps and mine as well ..so you would not misunderstand me ,,,cos misunderstanding is the favorite game here for every one .

[This message has been edited by MotherEgypt (edited 01 April 2004).]

Favourite? I don't really have favourites. Everyone is equal...are they not??

T I G E R L I L Y stop trying to defend yourself the joke started it..... I notice nobody is defending you! You ruined our Doc's birthday. How is it 90% of us women enjoyed the joke, maybe you don't understand the meaning of joke. Pity your birthday was 6th Feb we could have posted a topic against you!

quote:
Originally posted by redsea:
T I G E R L I L Y stop trying to defend yourself the joke started it..... I notice nobody is defending you! You ruined our Doc's birthday. How is it 90% of us women enjoyed the joke, maybe you don't understand the meaning of joke. Pity your birthday was 6th Feb we could have posted a topic against you!

hehehehe...not being nasty, but she deserved that!!

quote:

I'll do. I am going shopping now (we women like to spend our husband's money, don't we??????)

See if you can buy a sense of humour, I am sure your husband would willingly pay for that!

Posted by Lukoshko (Member # 3626) on :

quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
Do we want to become a board where anyone of us can be attacked at any second for a word or a posting that does not fit into the view of us in somebody else's eyes?

I do agree absolutely! Why should a person conform smb's expectations and the image smb created in his/her imagination. It is much more interesting to listen to peoples' real thoughts (even if they are not so pleasant for smb)then fake sweetnesses.

EgyptianDoc77, take care and don't take all this serious

hi all my lovely people,

its so so so sweet of u all to offer such support and help and inshallah we will all continue to post and reply and even have differences in opinion and like we always do and keep this forum a lovely one. I find we are doing a great job and inshallah a rewarded one by god, i find people here getting replies of doubts and hand and support of eachother, even reporters, seem some of them are interested in using some issues as media reports for them..its so great

Redsea, blondy, shumza, exptcai, giggle, lukoshoko, mother egypt ( iam using ur prescription : ) , karin, kay in love, i hope i didnt forget anyone..ur all so lovely and u all mean so much to me, coz i believe we share parts of our life even if minutes a day but its counted parts of our life together reading and exchanging feedbacks...ur all such a beautiful company really and may god bless us all and forgive us all..

Red sea ur extremely sweet and thanks for all, a real human is a real human virtual or in real...

ur all so lovely

kay, thx and hopefully we will all enjoy our posts

thanks for the so much concern...

ur all the best and i wish i could say more but just " may god grant u all happiness, peace of mind and heart and delight of life" is enough

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 01 April 2004).]

quote:
See if you can buy a sense of humour, I am sure your husband would willingly pay for that!

Oooh...cat fight! It is deserved, but why not save it for a while. There is too much animosity at the moment. isn't there?

Posted by BoBBoSS (Member # 3456) on :

doc.

go for election))))

Posted by Lukoshko (Member # 3626) on :

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
doc.

go for election))))

Mr ES?

Posted by carina (Member # 3843) on :

Tigerlily, how old are you? :

Posted by Nesrine (Member # 3861) on :

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by carina:

Tigerlily, how old are you? :

Older than you are. And by the way I lived in Egypt for three years and I believe you haven't even been there yet ........ So make your experiences and then you have something to talk about!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 02 April 2004).]

Posted by Lori (Member # 2390) on :

quote:
hi all my lovely people,

its so so so sweet of u all to offer such support and help and inshallah we will all continue to post and reply and even have differences in opinion and like we always do and keep this forum a lovely one. I find we are doing a great job and inshallah a rewarded one by god, i find people here getting replies of doubts and hand and support of eachother, even reporters, seem some of them are interested in using some issues as media reports for them..its so great

Redsea, blondy, shumza, exptcai, giggle, lukoshoko, mother egypt ( iam using ur prescription : ) , karin, kay in love, i hope i didnt forget anyone..ur all so lovely and u all mean so much to me, coz i believe we share parts of our life even if minutes a day but its counted parts of our life together reading and exchanging feedbacks...ur all such a beautiful company really and may god bless us all and forgive us all..

Red sea ur extremely sweet and thanks for all, a real human is a real human virtual or in real...

ur all so lovely

kay, thx and hopefully we will all enjoy our posts

thanks for the so much concern...

ur all the best and i wish i could say more but just " may god grant u all happiness, peace of mind and heart and delight of life" is enough

EgyptianDoc77, please stay! A doctor is always welcome, and you doubly so, for your wisdom and your sense of humour.

If Tigerlily tries to coach you about fast leaving, you may listen to her though, she knows what she's talking about. She has been kicked out of EgyptTalk so fast she set a record there

Take care,
Lori

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Lori, I am not out of here yet .... or am I? I am still able to post though.

Guess if people don't like somebody's opinion you are not more welcomed here on board.

Your nice doc said it right to another member "You're not welcomed here anymore".

But I am so glad that the majority of Egyptians think different than EgyptianDoc.

Live and let live.....

And by the way, why ES doesn't open up a new forum only for the doctor? I know he got so many listeneres ..... and whatever he believes in and saying everyone else is following. Yes do it, please! No more need to exchange views and opinions.

But hey I still love Egypt, I am gonna be on the beach again with my kiddies in two months and possibly take a short trip to Cairo to meet some old friends and thats all what counts.

quote:

Lori, I am not out of here yet .... or am I? I am still able to post though.

Guess if people don't like somebody's opinion you are not more welcomed here on board.

Your nice doc said it right to another member "You're not welcomed here anymore".

But I am so glad that the majority of Egyptians think different than EgyptianDoc.

Live and let live.....

And by the way, why ES doesn't open up a new forum only for the doctor? I know he got so many listeneres ..... and whatever he believes in and saying everyone else is following. Yes do it, please! No more need to exchange views and opinions.

But hey I still love Egypt, I am gonna be on the beach again with my kiddies in two months and possibly take a short trip to Cairo to meet some old friends and thats all what counts.

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING SPLITS IN FORUM..HE IS NO ONES NICE DOC, HE IS HIMSELF AND TO BE NICE IS TO BE NICE FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS AND AGAIN YOU TRY TO MAKE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR WORDS IN ALL THREADS...GIVE US PEACE AND IT IS OVER

quote:
Older than you are. And by the way I lived in Egypt for three years and I believe you haven't even been there yet ........ So make your experiences and then you have something to talk about!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 02 April 2004).]

does the whole problem have anything to do with egypt or with manners??? you still dont understand..iam sorry you dont even understand meanings, i pitty your kids really the way they will be taught by someone who dont understand simple word meanings

quote:

And by the way, why ES doesn't open up a new forum only for the doctor? I know he got so many listeneres ..... and whatever he believes in and saying everyone else is following. Yes do it, please! No more need to exchange views and opinions

are you aware of what you are saying? do you know that you say nothing u can defend yourself with and just talking and talking and talking..who is talking about exchange of views? we talk about respect and manners..did you hear of a science called "human communication" ? did you hear of things called " arrogance, agression,narrow-mindness, emptiness" ??

quote:
Originally posted by Lori:
EgyptianDoc77, please stay! A doctor is always welcome, and you doubly so, for your wisdom and your sense of humour.

Take care,
Lori

dear lori

thanks alot for the sweet soft words and may god blessu dear..take care of urself and have a happy weekend inshallah

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by lisane (Member # 3410) on :

delete

[This message has been edited by lisane (edited 24 June 2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by lisane:
Ya doc plz stay ,,0r we have to find another to tease ,,plz stay ,,we are all sick we need you

hehehehe , he is staying and enjoying the company of the lovely mates of ES ...

thx lisane, and be ready for tearing at the concert

be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posted by homesick2 (Member # 3093) on :

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lori:
[b] EgyptianDoc77, please stay! A doctor is always welcome, and you doubly so, for your wisdom and your sense of humour.

Take care,
Lori

dear lori

thanks alot for the sweet soft words and may god blessu dear..take care of urself and have a happy weekend inshallah

[/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're a man?

[This message has been edited by homesick2 (edited 02 April 2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by homesick2:
Are you sure you're a man?

[This message has been edited by homesick2 (edited 02 April 2004).]

i advice people to ignore this sick. Egyptiandoc77 ignore his post, you can see what he did to me in other thread before. his name says him and someone here noticed he was here before long time and using a different offensive nickname also..

Homesick you will never understand a meaning of manhood. Your concepts are all wrong.

Posted by Lori (Member # 2390) on :

quote:
Originally posted by blondy25:
i advice people to ignore this sick. Egyptiandoc77 ignore his post, you can see what he did to me in other thread before. his name says him and someone here noticed he was here before long time and using a different offensive nickname also..

Homesick you will never understand a meaning of manhood. Your concepts are all wrong.

I am not sure to whom he referred, me or EgyDoc.

I am definitely a woman, and very sure and proud of that

------------------
In Love With Egypt

quote:
dear lori
[/B]

Translate this into arabic.....and say it out loud.....it most definately sounds strange coming from an Egyptian man and driected to Women who are not family.
Combined with.."inshallah" and it becomes even stranger

quote:
it most definately sounds strange coming from an Egyptian man and Combined with..[b and it becomes even stranger

[/B]

lol, well u answered urself about my identity
. if its giving u that hard time, believe me i shall delete it for ur sake

be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 03 April 2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by blondy25:

Of all the user names you could have chosen for your self you came out with blondy....you want to go to egypt and suntan topless, great....you want to go to egypt and get drunk everyday, enjoy yourself.
You want to tell me you know how egyptian men talk and behave....Good luck.

Blondie.. you'll have a better time in egypt if you observe and learn.

quote:

lol, well u answered urself about my identity
. if its giving u that hard time, believe me i shall delete it for ur sake

be safe

Oh....don't delete anything for me (or anyone else for that matter), but now I'm more confused..are you a man or a woman? Are you egyptian?

Unlike most poeple , i don't care about this forum or any other, you all take it too seriously.....I was merely intrigued , i don't know any egyptian men who talk this way to women face to face.

Posted by Katiapolska (Member # 3824) on :

somepeople are crazy :confused

Posted by Undead (Member # 3380) on :

Homesick is not one of these confused people... there is a reason EgyptianDoc77 is appealing to more of the women and not to most of the men. Homesick has been spelling it out, but with more subtlety than our old friend Gossip.

*awaiting Blondy25 to come to EgyptianDoc77's defense*

[This message has been edited by Undead (edited 03 April 2004).]

quote:
Of all the user names you could have chosen for your self you came out with blondy....you want to go to egypt and suntan topless, great....you want to go to egypt and get drunk everyday, enjoy yourself.

can you please leave me alone??? can you mind your own away from me. i dont expect you to teach me how to "behave"!!!!!!

quote:

lol...she sounds like a person desperate for male attention. It's laughable really isn't it?? You will get male attention, but not the sort you are obviously crying out for...so, ha ha ha. Even I'm not that stupid to basically say; "oh, I want to walk around topless, is this acceptable?" And what are the chances of her blonde hair coming out of a bottle? Talking about hair coming out of a bottle, I'd like other women's opinions on this. Why do some women feel the need to change the way they look and behave to suit men? I cannot see the point in trying to be someone you are not. Whether it is dying your hair, having plastic surgery or whatever. Just be yourselves! Now I am going to lie down because I think I am goingg to die. Never go out with a thumping headache...it makes it worse then you look stupid.

Posted by Rimo (Member # 3586) on :

quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
I think I am goingg to die. Never go out with a thumping headache...it makes it worse then you look stupid.

Gigglie if you go to heaven tell my grandpa I love you but try not to have bloodshot eyes when you visit in my dreams, You Scare The Hell out of me, and no Sir I don't wanna come with you , not yet.
Hope you wake up feeling better Giggle. sleep tight.

quote:
Originally posted by Rimo:
Gigglie if you go to heaven tell my grandpa I love you but try not to have bloodshot eyes when you visit in my dreams, You Scare The Hell out of me, and no Sir I don't wanna come with you , not yet.
Hope you wake up feeling better Giggle. sleep tight.

Thank you Rimo! lol I didn't die in the night and if I did....I very much doubt I would be going to heaven!

Posted by Rimo (Member # 3586) on :

quote:
Thank you Rimo! lol I didn't die in the night and if I did....I very much doubt I would be going to heaven!

Glad you're still alive n' kicking Gigglie, how's that headache? Hey if that was a Migraine (i hope not, they're aweful, you're talkin' to a vetran here) get your migraine tabs with you, you can only get these on prescription "If" you find them. Get me about a billion tab. with you

quote:
Originally posted by Rimo:
Glad you're still alive n' kicking Gigglie, how's that headache? Hey if that was a Migraine (i hope not, they're aweful, you're talkin' to a vetran here) get your migraine tabs with you, you can only get these on prescription "If" you find them. Get me about a billion tab. with you

I don't think it was a migrane. I wasn't feeling sick or anything. Poor you!! Migranes are horrible aren't they? You just can't do anything when you have one. Thank you very much for your concern. My other friends persuaded me to come out with them. It just made my head worse!! lol oh well all gone now. I'm back with a vengence! lol

Posted by Nutso_Ordinary (Member # 3826) on :

quote:
hehehehe , he is staying and enjoying the company of the lovely mates of ES ...

thx lisane, and be ready for tearing at the concert

be safe

Thnx doc77 for stayin, i find you comments soothing and they toutch me deep inside, your kind and soft words full of loveliness and sweet kind stuffy like feelings..hehehe
I look forward to know more about you beutiful self, you take care of your self now.

quote:
Originally posted by Nutso_Ordinary:
Thnx doc77 for stayin, i find you comments soothing and they toutch me deep inside, your kind and soft words full of loveliness and sweet kind stuffy like feelings..hehehe
I look forward to know more about you beutiful self, you take care of your self
now.

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 05 April 2004).]

quote:
lol...she sounds like a person desperate for male attention. It's laughable really isn't it?? You will get male attention, but not the sort you are obviously crying out for...so, ha ha ha. Even I'm not that stupid to basically say; "oh, I want to walk around topless, is this acceptable?" And what are the chances of her blonde hair coming out of a bottle? Talking about hair coming out of a bottle, I'd like other women's opinions on this. Why do some women feel the need to change the way they look and behave to suit men? I cannot see the point in trying to be someone you are not. Whether it is dying your hair, having plastic surgery or whatever. Just be yourselves! Now I am going to lie down because I think I am goingg to die. Never go out with a thumping headache...it makes it worse then you look stupid.

do you die your hair or have any plastic surgery? :

quote:

do you die your hair or have any plastic surgery? :

[/B]

NO....lol I don't plan to either. When I start to age, I will do it naturally, not asking people to sew that wrinkle out!! As for dyeing my hair. I am happy with the colur, so I keep it natural. It complements my eyes! (or so I have been told ) lol

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
[B]

[B]

i also dont like artificial things, but i once coloured my hair with all different color you can think but at last i keep that normal, and i have no plastic surgery also :

quote:
[B]

i also dont like artificial things, but i once coloured my hair with all different color you can think but at last i keep that normal, and i have no plastic surgery also :

I've had fluorescent glow in the dark pink last summer for a party! That was pretty good. lol Every one knew who I was. People would be asking where I was and others would be saying...look for the lassie with the pink hair!! I am all natural now though.

[B

heyyyyyyyyyy, i had the same, it was l'oreal even and it was soooooo sweet.. but still the natural is also god but from time to time you can change for a time, not bad :

what is your next step??? :

quote:
[B

heyyyyyyyyyy, i had the same, it was l'oreal even and it was soooooo sweet.. but still the natural is also god but from time to time you can change for a time, not bad :

what is your next step??? :

lol..God knows. I don't plan ahead. I just wake up one morning and think, today I want pink hair. Or today I am going to wear a short pink dress with blue wellies or whatever!!

quote:
lol..God knows. I don't plan ahead. I just wake up one morning and think, today I want pink hair. Or today I am going to wear a short pink dress with blue wellies or whatever!!

what about piercings? do you have any? :

quote:
what about piercings? do you have any? :

Only once in my ears and once in my belly button. How about you?

quote:
Only once in my ears and once in my belly button. How about you?

yes a belly button pierce too :

quote:

yes a belly button pierce too :

I'm not all that keen on piercings or tatoos. I don't have any of those. But my belly piercing is very pretty when I do my bellydancing. I have a dragonfly bar for it. With diamond wings and a ruby body. It is beatiful!

quote:
I'm not all that keen on piercings or tatoos. I don't have any of those. But my belly piercing is very pretty when I do my bellydancing. I have a dragonfly bar for it. With diamond wings and a ruby body. It is beatiful!

this must be very beautifu. i dont have any tatooes also, i dont like them :

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com