This is topic Animal Care In Hurghada in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003632

Posted by ChilliSnail (Member # 3757) on :

I know it sounds like a long shot but I am wondering if there are any 'animal rescue' type organizations in Hurghada. If anyone has any telephone numbers of vets or animal care in Hurghada it would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks in avance.

Posted by Jutta3 (Member # 3985) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ChilliSnail:
I know it sounds like a long shot but I am wondering if there are any 'animal rescue' type organizations in Hurghada. If anyone has any telephone numbers of vets or animal care in Hurghada it would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks in avance.

Hi ChilliSnail,

try this link: http://www.animalfriends.info/animal-f-e/welcome.htm

regards
Jutta

Posted by aischa (Member # 2661) on :

yes, there is an animal care also in hurghada.
the e-mail-address is: bluemoongalerie@hotmail.com att. monica.
hope, i could help you.
from aischa with love

quote:
Originally posted by ChilliSnail:

Thanks in avance.

Posted by ChilliSnail (Member # 3757) on :

Thanks Jutta & Aischa

I have a dog which appears to have been run over and is slowly dying of starvation and pain in the garden at the bottom of my apartment building. I just don't have any money to take him to a vet. I have called all over Hurghada and asked everyone I know for help and I can't seem to get anywhere. I have been giving him food and water but he is screaming all day and night in pain. I have emailed both addresses you gave and hopefully they can be of some help.

Thanks Girls

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com