This is topic Do you Like David Bowie? in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008958

Posted by minry80 (Member # 8287) on :

http://areaology.com/area.html

Posted by Samia (Member # 4691) on :

Is anybody (except maybe David Bowie) really interested in the dimensions of Bowie's dingly danglies??? [Eek!]
Maybe they were interesting 25 years ago!! [Roll Eyes]

Posted by minry80 (Member # 8287) on :

I have know idea but this site was so crazy I had to share it.

Posted by Melati (Member # 9610) on :

I love david bowie "we can be heroes" and ziggy stardustAnd I love the lou reed song "sattelite" where david bowie is back up singer.
But I dont care about his special area!! LOL.

Posted by Unknown Model (Member # 10157) on :

I like his wife. Although they keep telling us he's gay [Confused]

Posted by lemonspice (Member # 5667) on :

yeh!! david bowie rocks..not sure about his body parts though. 'Let's dance' gets u jumpin off ur feet, and his voice was something! An absolute rocker he was.. gay..maybe, but who cares?

Posted by sonomod (Member # 3864) on :

I really like his 80's classics. but man was he a freak in the late 70's.

he was bisexual I think-in those 70s androgynous we're so fabulous darling days.Probably lots of people were.He has one eye blue one eye green isnt it? I mean this is a strange physiology if its true.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by minry80:
http://areaology.com/area.html

This is such a weird website..... [Confused] Minry, I would have understood if you would have posted a link to his official website but "that"?

What does it tell us? Maybe I am too hetero to understand that.

Posted by misfit (Member # 8880) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
he was bisexual I think-in those 70s androgynous we're so fabulous darling days.Probably lots of people were.He has one eye blue one eye green isnt it? I mean this is a strange physiology if its true.

David Bowie has one glass eye, that's the reason for the discrepancy.. he's a very good looking man though and i'm sorry for the bisexuality, and musically speaking i think although he has some nice stuff his music is quite mediocre IMO.. that's as far as he can grab my attention, i have no interest whatsoever in his body.

Glass eye! That explains it better then-i was trying to work out how the eyes would be different colours naturally.LOL.
What happened to his real eye I wonder?

Posted by misfit (Member # 8880) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
Glass eye! That explains it better then-i was trying to work out how the eyes would be different colours naturally.LOL.
What happened to his real eye I wonder?

as far as i can remember he lost it in an accident when he was very young.. sorry but bowie is only my least hated favourite transvestite.

Posted by Samia (Member # 4691) on :

The headmistress of my daughter's primary school had one blue and one brown eye...
She told me in the middle ages, women were burnt at the stake for being witches for this!!!

Posted by Mrs. Doubtfire (Member # 9731) on :

Mrs. Doubtfire loves bi-sexuals, dears, goodness! I am virtually one myself! haha. [Eek!]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com