This is topic Need your prayers for my mother in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=010255

Posted by garfield (Member # 10258) on :

My mother has alzheimers and I soon will have to put her in a nursing home. I would appreciate all your prayers for her.
Thank you

Posted by Timo (Member # 7193) on :

May God Bless u Both

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by garfield:
My mother has alzheimers and I soon will have to put her in a nursing home. I would appreciate all your prayers for her.
Thank you

Garfield, I would love to wish you well in my prayers, but I would feel very stupid saying: "Please God save Garfield's mother"..

So my contribution will be different. If you have any questions about Alzheimer's disease, maybe I can give you some answers. I mean of course you can look it up, but it might feel better if one would be able to talk with someone about it.

All the best.

Posted by KERDA(chimps:) (Member # 11116) on :

i feel for you
garfield

Member # 10258

Rate Member

its not having someone so poorely whenits your own family keep your chin up where are you my nanay was in a alzhiemers home but we got her a lovley place in brighton where my auntie lives have you got to travle far to see her please do keep us informed i will pray for you and her ,may god bless you both and keep you safe
We all need each other. The power of prayer and meditation can spread love, light, and healing throughout the universe and touch us all.

take sweety w/s chimps

Posted by pregnantcravings (Member # 9852) on :

I will keep her in my dua inshallah

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

Its a hard thing to face putting a loved one in a nursing home, knowing that one day they will not even remember anyone from their life but you will forever remember them. My prayers are with her but even more for you to help you remain strong in the heart break her condition will bring to you.

Posted by micky azzam (Member # 11209) on :

my dad had a form of it demencha we had to put him in a veterns hospital. it wasthe hardest thing to do to leave him there . but he got the best care thet we couldnt give him at home. my prayers are with you .i know what you are going through . my dad died in 2003 and i still miss him so much

Posted by crazy-mom-2-2 (Member # 11195) on :

my Oma also passed away fron alzheimers. it is hard to watch. my prayers are with both of you. if you need to talk to someone familiar, i am here for you. enjoy every moment you have with her.

Posted by garfield (Member # 10258) on :

I want to thank each one of you for taking the time to post your message to me and pray for my mother......God Bless you all

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com