This is topic post a thread !!!! in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011071

Posted by cHiMpSs (Member # 11270) on :

what do you do when life is treating you so harshley,when you think nothing s going your way and in dispair you pick up a bottle of pills and sit on the toilet ,you think of egypt the romance that was there the listening of the azaan ,and the hustel and bustle of people going about there daily life and the noise of the cars honk honk !!!u dodge them ,and by your side all the time is the man of your life tall and dark and handsome and so rugged ur in love ,but u then come back from the toilet seat your sitting on with the bottle of pills and thinking was he worth it no ir is he worth the topping of your self ur kids are here they need you ,but ohhow i cud grab them memories and make them so real again and make the bad go away ,i ask my self why why why , i do to deserve this heartache fromone abusive marriage to an insulting marriage ,im dumb struk but am i i ask my self am ''I IN LOVE '' or am i hearing EGYPT . [Frown] ONLY HER !!

Posted by Charm el Feikh? (Member # 10243) on :

chimps, for god sake girl get a hold of yourself. you have your kids to think of. what would zoulie do without you? you need to pick yourself up and move on. you are a kind hearted, astoundingly beautiful, strong woman. dont let that little prick and his infidelity break you.

babes, i know what it feels like, but i'll tell you something now. you know what im going through at the moment and yesterday on the way to the hospital, as i got off the tube it crossed my mind that it would be less painful to jump in front of it than carry on... it was just s fleeting thought thats all. then, as i walked back into the station on the way home, there was a notice to say that there was a person on the track at leicester square... it made me feel sick to think that it had crossed my mind an hour earlier. its never worth it, and im talking about the thought alone, its not worth the thought, it serves no purpose and doesnt help at all... it only drags you lower.

things are hard babe but they WILL get better, it WILL get easier. you dont need a man, just be yourself and a mum for a while.

Posted by sara_uk (Member # 11454) on :

charm well said. chimps hun please do not think like that even if this thought coming to you please try to block them or do something else because shitan will add to it. as charm said, you do not really need a man, i think i have supported so many of my friends to live happily without men ( i should open single women club)lol. life can be much better without worrying what he will say, fight or complain. we are all here for you, if you need to chat please pm me, i will make you forget anything.
muwah

Posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^* (Member # 11811) on :

hey chimps can i help in any way? um serious here?if any thing leme no il b glad 2 lend u hand to hold or a shoulder to lean on....anytime

Posted by NotSleeplessInCairo (Member # 8452) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
there was a notice to say that there was a person on the track at leicester square...

One at Clapham Junction yesterday too...

Chimps... my first advice would be to pray. In my experience I have found when I am at my lowest and I cry to Allah for relief something astounding usually happens. Second would be to read "Veronika decides to die - Paulo Coelho", he is a very inspirational writer who can sometimes give you a sense of hope if not an alternative view of your life. Most importantly consider your child, family and friends - forget the one who causes you any amount of unnecessary pain. Ask yourself if they would do the same if in your place... no doubt the answer would be no. Life is precious and every moment should be lived as if it is the last.. when it is your real time to go you will probably still feel like you didn't have enough!

Veronika decides to die

In his brilliant novel about the aftermath of a young woman's suicide attempt, Paulo Coelho explores three perennial themes: conformity, madness, and death. Twenty-four-year-old Veronika lives in Slovenia, one of the republics created by the dissolution of Yugoslavia. She works as a librarian by day, and by night carries on like many single women ‹ dating men, occasionally sleeping with them, and returning to a single room she rents at a convent. It is a life, but not a very compelling one. So one day, Veronika decides to end it. Her failed attempt, and her inexplicable reasons for wanting to die, land her in a mental hospital, Vilette.

Veronika's disappointment at having survived sucide is palpable. She imagines the rest of her life filled with disillusionment and monotomy, and vows not to leave Vilette alive. Much to her surprise, however, she learns that a fate she desires awaits her anyway: She is destined to die within a week's time, of a heart damage caused by her suicide attempt. Gradually, this knowledge changes Veronika's perception of death and life.

In the meantime, Vilette's head psychiatrist attempts a fascinating but provocative experiment. Can you "shock" someone into wanting to live by convincing her that death is imminent? Like a doctor applying defibrillator paddles to a heart attack victim, Dr. Igor's "prognosis" jump-starts Veronika's new appreciation of the world around her. From within Vilette's controlled environment, she finally allows herself to express the emotions she has never allowed herself to feel: hate and love, anger and joy, disgust and pleasure. Veronika also finds herself being drawn into the lives of other patients who lead constrained but oddly satisfying lives. Eduard, Zedka, and Mari have been sent to Vilette because there doesn't seem to be any other place for them. Their families don't understand them, and they can't adjust to the social structure that doesn't tolerate their individuality. Each of these patients reflects on Veronika's situation in his or her own flash of epiphany, exposing new desire and fresh vision for life that lies outside the asylum's walls.

Vilette is an asylum in the purest sense of the word: a place of protection, where one is shielded from danger. In this case the danger is society. Those who refuse to accept society's rules have two choices: succumb to the majority's perception that they are mad, or struggle against that majority and try to find their own way in the world.

The protective walls of Vilette are liberating to its patients, allowing them to explore their "madness" without criticism or harm. What they discover is both natural and startling. A novel that starts out as contemplation on the expression of conformity and madness, turns into a dazzling exploration of the unconscious choices we make each day between living and dying, despair and liberation.

Posted by Snoozer (Member # 6244) on :

Sorry Chimps, that life is so rough right now. No, you don't deserve it I'm sure, but life isn't fair.

Your kids need you and that's it. You don't need any man, and no man needs you. Only be/stay married if *you* choose to, OK?

I don't know if this applies to you or not, but:

I think marriage is sacred, no doubt, but you and your self-esteem are sacred too, and I don't think God means for anyone to stay in an abusive marriage, emotional or otherwise. God willing, you will make *new* wonderful, loving memories with someone who deserves your love. [Smile] As long as there is life, there is hope. You are in my prayers....

Posted by Ya Ragal (Member # 11695) on :

Wot do you when life's treating you harshley? You think about wot it is you want to change in you life and if you can change it.
You think about the future and you start to make a list of what you want to achieve maybe something small to start with, making something for you,learning a new skill.
Be proud of yourself you survived all these bad experiences, and you came out alive and kicking. You have a 2nd chance at life to do whatever you want for you and your kids.
Yeah I know BOOOOORRRRIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Believe me I've been there with the pills in my hand, or thought about throwing myself off the balcony, even got the knife, cos i couldn't cope with the abuse.

IT DOES GET BETTER, YOU'RE A SURVIVOR AND YOU'VE GOT SOOO MUCH GOING FOR YOU

AND NO MAN'S EVER WORTH IT.

Posted by jessie (Member # 681) on :

I heard someone refer to suicide as 'the bomb under the kitchen table'. Very apt, I've worked in mental health and seen the results not only of suicide, but failed attempts. My God, the pain, the damage it does to not only family, but the ripples spread to even casual aquaintances. All irreperably damaged by the guilt of thinking 'I could/should have done something' even when clearly they couldn't.
i know you wouldn't put your family and friends through that, you seem a much more compassionate person than that.
I considered it, for overa year, almost weekly. when my husband died. I felt there was no purpose to my life. Actually, I think that's still true, but you gotta just 'keep calm and carry on' as they said in WW2.
Got abuse problems? Try Relate, [yeah I know....]but they are bloody good these days I hear.You can go alone, they may give you coping strategies, suggest tactful ways of discussing these problems.
try transactional analysis. Sounds hard. It ain't. you can basically imagine you are your best friend, what would you suggest she do, given all the facts of love, fear, commitment, responsibilities, and all the factors only you know.
or run away and come visit me, I need the company.
Good luck.
BTW when the earthquake happened in Pakistan, I alway used to say 'well, at least I'm not stumbling down a mountainside with my injured grannie on my back'

thanx all really its nice to read this im going through some shite at the moment and ifeel the zebra crossing is getting to long sure charm babes im not do any thing stupid but ive been maed a fall of ive given so much to this marriage and hes good for me but im not sure about the lies or what is truth any more im not sure if being beaten is better to being emotionely abused ,sure zulie needs me and my strenth is so rapidly deterioating im got no friggen energy ,this is my excape to come here and be with people who have or is exsperiencing the same as me to sme point ,i wish i sumtimes that i had gone with my heart but im here with him now andi have to make this work but after this evening im not sure how i can go on ,i do pray for allah to give me guidence and i pray for my marriage to wrk ,for my kids has well ,they shundt see any of this but they can see summat is not right exspecially my daughter it stresses her and i cant mess her more than what she is meSsed up now .
i thankyou all for ur kind wishes just ignore me im rattle on i find it easy to say it here than bottle it up in side welcome ES ....

hey chimps i can feel that ul pull it all 2 gether i can feel ur strength comin in ..just gather it up and ul feel it putin ur pieces 2gethr..life becomz shitty somtims and it tumbels over ur thats wen u feel weak and shattered but wen u mend ur peices 2 gether ul feel stonger than ever and ul feel that the tears that u shed solidify around ur heart to only make you stronger...just spare ur daughter all this and do it for her i know u can [Big Grin]

[Wink]

Posted by Farouque akef (Member # 11793) on :

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

ur right farouque>>>v wierd way how u right ur name

akef --------------fake ,lol lol lol

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Big Grin]

Posted by Ya Ragal (Member # 11695) on :

being beaten is better than the mental abuse cos a least you can see the bruises and they go after time, but the emotional and mental ones take longer to heal. Good luck Chimpss, girl you've come this far, you will find a way to go, be strong if not for you then for your kids. On the other hand know when enough is enough don't let the last straw break the camel's back. Have a hug (i think you could with one). Don't let the barstards grind you down, head up and SMILE,SMILE,SMILE. ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink] [Cool] [Big Grin]

thanx good night all well good morning here cant sleep gonna try ,thanx again .cu alll and where ever your travleing to or from safe journey back home /w/salaams allah hafeez .chimps

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

oh honey, ive been there too, but i swallowed that bottle of pills... was it worth it, not after i found out i was pregnant and i was going to lose the baby cause of it. Yes i miscarried and the couple people that know of it tell me it was a miscarriage but in my heart i say i killed that child just the same as having an abortion. Life can completely suck and everyone here keeps saying the thing about your kids.. yes you have kids and must think of them but i know... sometimes its not enough to think of that. I thought at that time, if i cant take care of me and be happy how can i possibly take care of them and let them be happy... honey it gets better. I know exactly the pain you are in, please hang in there and know that so many people are here for you when you need us.

quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:

LOL.. hi crystal, i havnt spoke to you yet, been a bit busy these last couple of days.. good to have you posting here.

had to laugh at you saying he writes his name funny!!! seen yours??!!!!

Posted by Jamsie Cottar (Member # 9824) on :

banana face, I wont mention mushrooms!! but what I will say is dont ever ever take your life or risk your life for this man. He is not worth it and he would not do the same for you. Many of us have felt despair at some times in our lives, some of us have sat in toilets holding that bottle, but something held us back.
Go to the mosque............sit there for a few hours alone with God. Tell him your problems, let him guide you. You will feel peace in there. Take a few hours for yourself, give yourself some breathing space. Maybe it is because of the up coming wedding you are feeling a bit low?
We are all here to let you cry on our shoulders. Our shoulders are broad and can carry much weight when we are happy in our own lives. That is when we can help others. Also sharing a burden with someone like Charm who is going through the difficulties of life herself can help. But most of all talk to us. Share your pain. We can try to help, offer advice, or just sympathise.
You have friends here, remember that. Next time you feel desperate, dont sit alone, get online and find someone to chat to. You will always find someone here. The different time zones make that wonderfully possible.

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and I wont mention the M word till tomorrow!!!! when I give you your money!!!!
50p now!!! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:

LOL.. hi crystal, i havnt spoke to you yet, been a bit busy these last couple of days.. good to have you posting here.

hello cookie pie...........
hows tricks? you been on a sabbatical or something? so quiet!! NOT like you babes........
Get over the chimps house and give her a severe rub down with your Kuoni brochure, she needs the distraction and take a her a bottle of Lucozade!!!
xxx

hehehehe im thinking of adding interest ,,heheheh ,im off to the gym in the evening it takes away my stress ,until im home ..im be ok just needed to let it out and im feel much better ...thanx [Wink]
charm is going through enough has it is but she a good fighter u can see from here ,,she will pull through and hes i hope is doing fine now her partner ...inshallah ..

You are both strong, and get your muscles so toned in that gym that when he next gives you grief, you can right hook him!!! hahaha Joking!!!
Glad to see you are positive this morning...........................
xx

yea he aint here gone jummah ,but he very late bck probably asking the imman 4 a divorce ,wkd i livein hope .......soory u see me pause them he knocked at the door to be let in [Roll Eyes] oh well me out of here im going out ,the site of him makes me puke at the moment ..probably beon here nosing later he has come in here i found as me once but im got a file that tells me who and where they been on my computer even files conversations but he dont know of it ,,, [Wink]

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all .not in the mood for posting now catch you all laters in the evening ,and jamsie give the cat a mwah mwah ,me daughter says call it ''tinky ''bell. [Wink]

Posted by mark2006 (Member # 11594) on :

Hi cHIMpSs , it is good you try to play sports and read and speak with people it reduce pain alot , but i want to say something to you that there are no problem without solution , but there are no solution when there are no problem , so when you feel pain or bored from any problem you can find a solution , but if you finished the problem (by the bottle of pills and the toilet)there are not solution in that but the result you will go to sitdown with the devil (cause you finished a life dont owned to you but owned to God and you finished it by your will not by God's will) and you will leave your little children to a dark destiney cause they will search for the kindness of their mum around them and they wont find cause you are their mum not any one else.
and for your man (and there are alots crazy i know) but you can search for his history to get his mind and to realize how he think always history indicate to the present and the future and when you get how he think and what is his real needs (how maybe he dont know himself and do alots of bad things thinking he do what he really want) in this time you maybe find a the solution of your life.
God bless you

hey i understand what you say im not want to kill myslef im wantng to sleep i need sleep its all getting to me i just wanted to be rid of them for a while ,my daughter him and family they r gwtting on my nerves now and all the **** he bring with him and my daughter who is ill its just too much now ,im asking and pleading for help and they r saying they will help me but with ym husbands mental abuse and infedelity its just too much ,ive been there before and tryed to end its a nasty waking up call isint it ..yes im look at the pills and think sure its easy to take them but im flush the toilet and woken up ,thanx mark ur a diamond ..love...

some ppl reach the point where they can be called philosific mature..it's when ur happy 24/7..no matter what,,u never get bored.,never sad..and on top of all nothing could ever hurt u..but to do that u have to take ur share of sadness .. pain is just the tool u need to reach such thing...i belive in perfection..and it's not easy to get.. just the right amount of pain will get u there and to belive that nothing could bring u down and ur stronger than whatever..only comes with knowing ur self..and upgrading it..facing ur issues..any1 can be perfect..nothing is impossible only when u reach out for it as much as u can ..
as for my name..( Farouque,farok,farouk,faroq ) whatever...it's just a name

Posted by mark2006 (Member # 11594) on :

You are welcome cHIMpSs it is good to get away for a while to be calm but must know in your heart that it is just a break for thinking and get your breaz and come back stronger than ever , always get away from the problem for a long time make it worth and the problem will be bigger , so keep going and involve in it trying to solve it and you must know when you have to be strong (even you are week inside) and when you show your weekness and something else men always dont know the different until they experience it so they have the right for a long time they may be forget the left untill they see it .
Keep Going and pray to God hard (maybe you are week but with God you will be the strongest woman in the world)
Thanx cHIMpSs iam just a person
God bless you and your family

quote:
Originally posted by Farouque akef:
some ppl reach the point where they can be called philosific mature..it's when ur happy 24/7..no matter what,,u never get bored.,never sad..and on top of all nothing could ever hurt u..but to do that u have to take ur share of sadness .. pain is just the tool u need to reach such thing...i belive in perfection..and it's not easy to get.. just the right amount of pain will get u there and to belive that nothing could bring u down and ur stronger than whatever..only comes with knowing ur self..and upgrading it..facing ur issues..any1 can be perfect..nothing is impossible only when u reach out for it as much as u can ..
as for my name..( Farouque,farok,farouk,faroq ) whatever...it's just a name

farouque ur name AKEF spells bacwards ''FAKE '' [Smile]

Posted by AshkiA (Member # 10944) on :

In my experience after the initial shock of the pain I start to get discusted and can't stand to be around the man LOL. I left my ex and took my daughters and I had the best time of my life!!!!!! I stayed single for two years and absolutely loved it. I used to get tired of people telling me I'll be fine or it will get better blah blah what do they know right? But it does [Big Grin] You sound like a strong person Chimps, I wish you all the luck!

banana face, I think you stumbled on something there!!!! clever girl.................so who is farouk.........farok.........farouque....... frock?

Interesting person though, quite incense sticky I think? am I wrong? farik...........

thnx ashkia,means alot for ur riting to me ,

and jamsie is he an old haunt from here u think ,,,uhmmmmmmmm me got to do some investigating now ,i did tell you i got my search button [Big Grin] [Wink] mushrooms are wrking and im give u a discount cus me used the wrd im HAPPPPPPPPPPY 2ADAY,,,,,,,happy wonder pills does it tricky ...

hehehe love the name BANANA FACE , : [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by Jamsie Cottar:
banana face, I think you stumbled on something there!!!! clever girl.................so who is farouk.........farok.........farouque....... frock?

Interesting person though, quite incense sticky I think? am I wrong? farik...........

i'm me..a very simple person

[/qb][/QUOTE]farouque ur name AKEF spells bacwards ''FAKE '' [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

no it doesn't however...thanks

feka its the same herein engish .. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Farouque akef:

farouque ur name AKEF spells bacwards ''FAKE '' [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

no it doesn't however...thanks [/QB][/QUOTE]

Moahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Diagnosis: Dyslexia!

Ma3lesh ya Farouque!

and FEKA IS fake as well ,U WILL NOT BLAME MY DYSLEXIC THIS TIME ,,LOL LOL how are you not seen u for some time u ok ...

quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
and FEKA IS fake as well ,U WILL NOT BLAME MY DYSLEXIC THIS TIME ,,LOL LOL how are you not seen u for some time u ok ...

well i wasn't aware of that!!..but what country is using that word "Feka"?..f they already have the word fake why would they use feka insted??

you FEKA ,,its slang here no worries ok got to go catch yu laters luv yah byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,all ..

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,all ..

Now what on earth does that mean?!!!

I really hope you're not going to do some stupid thing to yourself ya cHiMpSs!

quote:

what about urz huh?

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,all ..

Now what on earth does that mean?!!!

I really hope you're not going to do some stupid thing to yourself ya cHiMpSs!

quote:

ive risen babes ????im home now ES ,

hey chimpss u there? missed ya

really dont tell any one [Wink]

quote:
ur name AKEF spells bacwards ''FAKE '' [Smile]

oh chimps.. i love you so much!!! [Big Grin]

but IM the only feikh around here!!! [Mad] [Big Grin]

jamsie.. yes, sorry, havnt been around too much the last couple of days.. id love to say ive been doing something really fun or amazing.. but really ive just noticed that im getting a FAT ASS!! lol!!! my jeans have been getting a little tight so i stopped wearing them in favour of some slightly less well fitted garments!!! then i tried to put them on the other day and im sure my dog laughed! so i haz bin joggin!! hehe... theres nothing like a good long run to clear your head!

also.. ive decided to raise money for the brain unit and intensive care unit that worked on him. so, the trek to kilimanjaro is back on for the end of january if anyones interested. im gonna be throwing myself back into fund raising to take my mind off things.

chimps.. im glad to see youre sounding a little happier (is that right.. 'see' youre 'sounding')? its not easy girl, i know that. i have good days and bad.. hell.. i have good and bad hours.. minutes even! sometimes i even feel bad about feeling good! its a process. just know that were all here for you and we do care... and try to use this to your advantage.. think of it as a fresh start.. re invent yourself, set new goals, try something new.. you and zulie.. do something totally ridiculous and fun!

let your faith pull you through hun.. i didnt even believe in god till recently.. still dont know what to believe, but something has been shining a torch for me.. keep going sweetheart.

xx

ih ave bad days and good days at the moment doc ha put me on pills they do help lookk what ihave become from a care free wild girl and caring mum to a pill hopping flusterd tired and aged old woman now ,ive gone grey and im stressed off to the gym again im loving it im in my whole little world there that competition i won cud not have come at a better time ,yes im hoping u have found alittle peace of god in your heart u dont need a religion to have FAITH my darling ,hope he is improving CHIMPSS.XXXXXXXXX

hey hey U SAID KILAMANJARO my cousins live n mombassa country its beautiful but u need plenty of water which mombassa lacks of I WUD NOT MIND COMING WITH YOU ,GOT CHANCE TO SEE EVERY ONE AGAIN IVE BBEN TO THE FOOT OF THE MOUNTAIN AND WATCHED THE SUN RISAE IN THE MORNING AND GO DOWN IN THE EVENING ITS WONDERFUL ON THE OTHER SIDE IS TANZANIA WONDEROUS IT WILL BREATH TAKE U BUT THEY R GETTING IN STRICT NOW THE MOUNTAIN IS GETTING RUINED ..GOOD LUCK IM SPONCER YAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charm,
nice to have you back, big arse and all!! haha
How much have you raised so far with all your charity work?
I wish I had done more myself really. I only raised over 8,000 doing my parachute jump....wish it had been more.

I really dont know what to do here. There is a new orphanage opened in 6th october, and that would be better than travelling into the city.
I must find some thing to do charity wise. It's not the same stopping and giving in the street as giving practical help for an institution.
Good luck with the Kilimanjaro trip, I hope you raise loads of lolly...............and the trip is a fun one.
You are a very special lady, and should be proud of all the things you do for others. I know you keep all of it low key, and dont want recognition but I am proud of you.

xx

Hey banana face!! any pics of you at Kilimanjaro?
would love to see them.
xx

nope with me husband who me divorced from now ,but me cousin bapu wud love to beher guide for the time she there ..i know that and im not toakong dirty ok ok . [Wink]

ive recently brought a 3in 1 printer ive required from my 21 old son some pics my ex hubby took of me im wanting to know how me get them on there so me can show them ,im crap at instructions and im not asking soleman i dont want too not talk withhim ,hey charm when ur in mombassa or which side ur going from kilanmanjaro if ur in mombassa go to the lighthouse ok ur love it everyone congregates there beautiful meeting place im got pics but im not sure how me get them on here ,,,sure jamsie im got some im ask him im on good terms now wif me ex i will let u see them at my skinny days lol lol not skinny now a but UMPAH PLUMPER [Big Grin]

Posted by AshkiA (Member # 10944) on :

LOL @ umpah plumper, I'm starting to feel that way lately. This baby has me grown out of my jammies!!!! Glad to see ur in a better mood chimps!!!! [Big Grin]

YEAH IM VIBRANT TO DAY DONT TALK WITH THE PIG ....HE DONT WANT A DIVORCE HE WONT GIVE ME ONE HE WONT GO HE WONT LEAVE SO HES GOONA PAY IM **** ON HIM HES MADE ME NASTY ,WITH HIS LIES HE TRYS NOW TO TELL THE TRUTH IM NOT LISTEN AND DO NOT BLEIEVE I, M STUCK WIF HIM ANRT I SO HE WILL PAY WHILE HE STAYS WIF ME AND IM SIT ON MY ASS ALL DAY APRT LUCKY DAUGHTER NOT HER AT RESBYTE SO IM DOOING AS I PLEASE?????oh i ask allah where did i go wrong ANSWER ME PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE..

details not fixed.. im trying to wangle a few days in danzibar!

jamsie.. ive raised loads.. over £100,000 but ive been doing it for 14 years now. its hard to put an exact figure on it because some of it is sent direct from sponsors to the charity, and some of the group fundraising ive organised doesnt count to my personal total... ie.. one trek raised £66,000... i organised it all but 16 people raised to money... id faint if i added up the over all total!!!

WOWEEEEE!!!!
Charm that is fantastic babe!!!
Keep up the good work hen, and safe journey when you get to zat mounting!!
Roamin in ra gloamin wae a lassie by ma side....................

img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink11.gif[/img]

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

sorry to hear about youre struggle, god men can be such pigs, i hope you will find youre happiness,
good luck

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com