This is topic Where are all the ladies at in Egypt? in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011077

Posted by TAREK307 (Member # 7838) on :

Where do the hotties hang out? havn't seen that many in Alexandria, in Marina i definitly did, i'm going to Cairo for a few days, and i'd love to know where the good places to meet people are?

Posted by micky azzam (Member # 11209) on :

you are already in egypt? you beat me there i will be leaving tomorrow. [Smile]

Posted by DawnBev (Member # 11276) on :

Have a fantastic time Micky!

rhanks dawnbev. i cant wait to get back to my love and my other home. i am all nerves i will work today and tomorrow till 1 then come home and take a shower then be at the airport by 3.i hope i make it it is calling for a major rain storm here .today into tomorrow. say a prayer for me [Razz]

Posted by Snoozer (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
rhanks dawnbev. i cant wait to get back to my love and my other home. i am all nerves i will work today and tomorrow till 1 then come home and take a shower then be at the airport by 3.i hope i make it it is calling for a major rain storm here .today into tomorrow. say a prayer for me [Razz]

Oh, you're in PA, aren't you? [Eek!]

I'll keep you in my prayers for the flight. I hear the hurricane's supposed to stall out over PA and drop 15 inches of rain!

yes i just hope it doesnt delaymy flight. iwill be going out of philly airport. keep your fingers crossed

fingers and toes crossed for no delay and a safe journey, and a happy romantic reunion!

thanks you guys. you are so sweet. and it will be a very romantic reunion. our honeymoon this time no family we are going to alex for the first week then home to see his family . i mean our family

all these reunions! I'm envious, but happy for you. I have to wait until 3 November.

micky, you'll be fine! [Wink] and youll love Egypt, even with the traffic and garbage it still has its nice places and its place in your heart !! [Smile]

Posted by AshkiA (Member # 10944) on :

Congrats Micky [Smile] Hope you have a safe trip. I would rather be flying out of a storm than into one eh? Happy Reunion!!!!!!!! @-;-

Posted by Jamsie Cottar (Member # 9824) on :

micky
have a safe flight and a wonderful touch down in crazy egypt. Have a wonderful honeymoon and enjoy and treasure every single second.
xx

Posted by cHiMpSs (Member # 11270) on :

have a safe flight and wish all well take care chimps...

wish me there too id rather be there to where i am now .at the very second
salaams ,allah hafeez/

Posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^* (Member # 11811) on :

so actually tarek i think ur lookin 4 da same stuff am lookin for take my poll about the topic any ideas wer 2 hang in cairo..vote now coz wer runnin of places too us gilrz

Posted by Micia (Member # 2907) on :

quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:
Where do the hotties hang out? havn't seen that many in Alexandria, in Marina i definitly did, i'm going to Cairo for a few days, and i'd love to know where the good places to meet people are?

Hey! is that why ur travelling to Cairo for some time? just curious!

Posted by Yanal (Member # 9121) on :

Micia , you got it right ,more and more i think he is just an egyptian and living here in egypt who is just trying to play it smart .

Posted by Madame M. (Member # 8386) on :

Hey I saw a lot of cute chicks at Namura (sp?) Beach in Alex. There were ladies a plenty. [Smile]

Posted by Micia (Member # 2907) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Hey I saw a lot of cute chicks at Namura (sp?) Beach in Alex. There were ladies a plenty. [Smile]

I am one cute chick myself.. Ask Laura! [Smile]
P.S. it is maamoura [Smile] )

Posted by cHiMpSs (Member # 11270) on :

yes and ima cute chimp toooooo [Smile] ))))))

Posted by Madame M. (Member # 8386) on :

Hey thanks! I wasn't sure if it was naamoura or maamoura...either way it's a beach [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Micia:
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:

I am one cute chick myself.. Ask Laura! [Smile]
P.S. it is maamoura [Smile] )

Posted by Paint Me As I Am (Member # 7796) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
Micia , you got it right ,more and more i think he is just an egyptian and living here in egypt who is just trying to play it smart .

Actualy, He is Egyptian- visiting Egypt and lives in AZ. USA [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:

Umm, i think your wrong on this one COLUMBO... [Wink] anyways guys, i went to a nice place LATEX, its a club in the Hilton and it was fun, but didn't meet a girl there! I did however meet a great girl in cairo, and we went out a few times, if ya wanna see pics i posted 2 new slides at www.myspace.com/tarek307

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com