This is topic Some Funny Story :)) in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011252

Posted by Micia (Member # 2907) on :

Let me share this funny story with u all (it might not be so funny really, coz it hurted some1 in a way...but....just read below lines!)
For the lat 2 months, i was semi-seeing some1 (semi = he loves me, while I am trying to convince myself that I have feelings for him!), thing got worse and I -finally - realized that he was not the one for me...i told him, but he didn't buy it (never knew why!)

I was very upset that I couldn't get him out of my way, coz at the end I certainly don't wanna end up hurting him or wasting my time as well...so, I texted my best friend saying this "XX doesn't wanna leave me alone and I am all fed up with this whole thing..pls tell me how to get rid of him' and guess what guys? Instead of me sending this text to my friend, i just sent it by MISTAKE to the guy...OMG!!!

U won't believe what I will say now..he thought I was doing this on purpose...imagine!! man that was funny and scary!!! (P.S. i had to lie to him eventually that i meant to send him so, coz my text wording was not decent at all...n i was kinda scared he'd kick my a**)

Morale of th story: a man/ woman doesn't believe anything but he/ she wants to believe

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

lol ohhhhh that's scary! I did something like that with a boss one time, was complaining about the boss and accidentally sent HER the email ! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
lol ohhhhh that's scary! I did something like that with a boss one time, was complaining about the boss and accidentally sent HER the email ! [Roll Eyes]

Ur boss?
LOL..i am so laughin [Smile]

yea luckily we were sorta' friends, spent the weekends at the lake on the boat, etc., so it wasn't too bad. but I did learn my lesson [Wink]

Posted by DentalFloss (Member # 11953) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Micia:
Let me share this funny story with u all (it might not be so funny really, coz it hurted some1 in a way...but....just read below lines!)
For the lat 2 months, i was semi-seeing some1 (semi = he loves me, while I am trying to convince myself that I have feelings for him!), thing got worse and I -finally - realized that he was not the one for me...i told him, but he didn't buy it (never knew why!)

I was very upset that I couldn't get him out of my way, coz at the end I certainly don't wanna end up hurting him or wasting my time as well...so, I texted my best friend saying this "XX doesn't wanna leave me alone and I am all fed up with this whole thing..pls tell me how to get rid of him' and guess what guys? Instead of me sending this text to my friend, i just sent it by MISTAKE to the guy...OMG!!!

U won't believe what I will say now..he thought I was doing this on purpose...imagine!! man that was funny and scary!!! (P.S. i had to lie to him eventually that i meant to send him so, coz my text wording was not decent at all...n i was kinda scared he'd kick my a**)

Morale of th story: a man/ woman doesn't believe anything but he/ she wants to believe

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I like your story although it's scary but what I liked was your ability to come up with a quick & funny excuse that's gonna make you sound innocent & at the same time pulling like joke on him, LOL

Very smart [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by DentalFloss:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I like your story although it's scary but what I liked was your ability to come up with a quick & funny excuse that's gonna make you sound innocent & at the same time pulling like joke on him, LOL

Very smart [Wink]

Was shaking when telling him so though [Smile] )

Posted by Albino_Eskimo (Member # 11479) on :

I left my ex's digital camera back in Egypt and he caught me with a web cam last night taking a photo of the lamp I bought.

He knows what I do with that webcam so I was fortunate enough not to have used it last night for its more 'appropriate' purposes. [Wink]

Still I couldn't come up with a believeable excuse for why I was using the web cam and not the digital camera, so I blurted out the truth! I left the digital camera in Egypt.

Why can't I come up with a believable lie on the spot like anyone else? I am always amazed when people can come up with a believeable lie on the fly and just sit there with a poker face. A couple of my girlfriends understand now to ask me to leave the room when they are about to trump up a very well crafted lie knowing that I will break-down in gawfing and laughter and ruin it for them.

Posted by Egyptian Batwoman (Member # 8356) on :

Micia you never told me how you meet guys through chatting.

Posted by Egyptian_batman (Member # 11915) on :

quote:

He knows what I do with that webcam so I was fortunate enough not to have used it last night for its more 'appropriate' purposes.

توهان توهان

quote:
DentalFloss
التفاحة الغبية الي بتتشغل نفسها

quote:
فعلا فعلا
right right
كلوا بشتغلل نفسه و بكذب الكذبة و يصدقها
every one act on himeslf. lie and believe his lie

quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
quote:

He knows what I do with that webcam so I was fortunate enough not to have used it last night for its more 'appropriate' purposes.

توهان توهان

quote:
DentalFloss
التفاحة الغبية الي بتتشغل نفسها

quote:
فعلا فعلا
right right
كلوا بشتغلل نفسه و بكذب الكذبة و يصدقها
every one act on himeslf. lie and believe his lie

Im sure there isnt anyone around here dumber than you are...
And by the way you are such a coward, Batman, for typing all the bad words you want to say in arabic.... be gutsy & strong & tell people how dumb or how bad you think they are in English so they would understand & have the right to answer you back. But you are a coward and it's not just that

DentalFloss, I'm so happy you're back [Wink]
((hugs))

Posted by Tibe (Member # 10253) on :

I had a similar embarrassins story. I as writing a hot and loving sms to my ex-husband (when we was married offcourse) and he was listed under "daddy" in my mobilphone (we have 2 kids together..) and my dad was listed with the name "dad". So insted of sending the hot sms to my husband I sented it to my father. - Got the daddy and dad mixed up..........

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
DentalFloss, I'm so happy you're back [Wink]
((hugs))

Thanks sweety....hugs hugs & kisses

I'm not going anywhere [Wink] [Cool]

Posted by Umslopagas (Member # 11956) on :

It is rather an irony, however I must pity the guy if he bought the practical joke thing.
One thing for certain, you've probably heard the last of him;)
Which is what you wanted, but not in the way you wanted it to happen

Posted by Chiwawa BBQ (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Umslopagas:
It is rather an irony, however I must pity the guy if he bought the practical joke thing.

Umslopagas,

As you might know, Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers..

But in my opinion, that's an impossibility.

He can pick a peck of peppers, but he needs to pickle those peck of peppers he picked.

So I'd rather tend to believe that Peter Piper pickled that peck of peppers he picked.

I don't know. What do you think?

(P.s. Morale of my post: PUHHHLEEEEEZZ!!)

Okay here I go editing:

ALL Egyptian men who are laz2ah can never accept the fact that a woman does not want them.

The only way to get rid of a sticky man is to tell him a lie.

Men just ask for it. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Chiwawa BBQ:
quote:

Umslopagas,

He can pick a peck of peppers, but he needs to pickle those peck of peppers he picked.

So I'd rather tend to believe that Peter Piper pickled that peck of peppers he picked.

Okay here I go editing:

ALL Egyptian men who are laz2ah can never accept the fact that a woman does not want them.

A lie can be merciful, but a practical joke is insulting

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chiwawa BBQ:
quote:

Umslopagas,

Okay here I go editing:

A lie can be merciful, but a practical joke is insulting
Thanks for the compliment, pal!

quote:

U got that wrong...
He called me up to 25 times after that incident and I had to make it chrystal clear that 'i have no feelings for you" "i am sorry!"

It's been 10 days or so now that I gladly haven't heard of him..coz everytime he does call, I feel I am guilty....it is all over anyway now and Allah forgives me if I have hurt him in any unintentional manner...

quote:
quote:

U got that wrong...
He called me up to 25 times after that incident and I had to make it chrystal clear that 'i have no feelings for you" "i am sorry!"

It's been 10 days or so now that I gladly haven't heard of him..coz everytime he does call, I feel I am guilty....it is all over anyway now and Allah forgives me if I have hurt him in any unintentional manner...

I'm happy you've resolved that issue then, I'm sure it's for both your best interests.

Posted by biker_babe (Member # 11108) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
I had a similar embarrassins story. I as writing a hot and loving sms to my ex-husband (when we was married offcourse) and he was listed under "daddy" in my mobilphone (we have 2 kids together..) and my dad was listed with the name "dad". So insted of sending the hot sms to my husband I sented it to my father. - Got the daddy and dad mixed up..........

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I know that feeling!!!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com