This is topic Loners in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011612

Posted by Lawrence of Arabia (Member # 10829) on :

We are all loners in this life, we are born alone, and we will die alone. It’s a matter of a journey that we take with a companion or without a companion. I am talking about a soul mate, someone close to your heart, someone when you shut your eyes, you would picture, think of, you just need this someone who’s words will echo in your ear just before you go to sleep, someone you look forward to be with, spend time with, talk to even in his absence.But does it hurt to be in love? Does the true meaning of love exist these days? I think we are human beings right? how can we control our desires and lust in the absence of love?

Posted by Nourhan (Member # 10876) on :

It seems my life is destined to search for my soul mate, That special someone who knows your thoughts before they even become words. The comfort of the sweet whisper at nite, the togetherness even without words. You know it's love when the pain is so unbearable that only a gentle touch, warm smile or whispered words can ease your aching heart.

Posted by NotSleeplessInCairo (Member # 8452) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia:
We are all loners in this life, we are born alone, and we will die alone. It’s a matter of a journey that we take with a companion or without a companion. I am talking about a soul mate, someone close to your heart, someone when you shut your eyes, you would picture, think of, you just need this someone who’s words will echo in your ear just before you go to sleep, someone you look forward to be with, spend time with, talk to even in his absence.But does it hurt to be in love? Does the true meaning of love exist these days? I think we are human beings right? how can we control our desires and lust in the absence of love?

Are you fasting? [Big Grin]

I must say I too start to hallucinate about Joose at around 3pm in the afternoon ... I feel sleepy and think of Joose whispering to me (I know you want me....) Yes this is love, desire and obsession. I need you Joose, after just 1 hour and 22 more minutes, we shall meet and be one again until the dawn, parting is such sweet sorrow [Frown]

Posted by Lady from the water (Member # 11948) on :

You know it's love when the pain is so unbearable that only a gentle touch, warm smile or whispered words can ease your aching heart. [/QB][/QUOTE]

i agree,but...sometimes love is gettin to be an obsession and i think its already insane,as for me i need my soulmate as a partner of my life,to share everything with him,to respect him,trust him,to let him teach me life,but without goin crazy,bcoz when one of the partners starts to go crazy its not love anymore.

well it’s not the love that hurts it’s the lack of fulfillment that makes it painful to you, because in love, we tend to seek fulfillment and when we are not fulfilled, the innerself were not fulfilled, we blame it on love and blame it on the one we love, perhaps we are to blame, perhaps no one is to blame. But that’s the way life goes on.
I was listening to a song called life for rent and I really wondered could one day we will be able to rent a place in life where the love we all dreamed of is available in this life?? kinda funny huh:)

funny or not i wish that place existed!

heyy Nourhan,wats wrong with u??? [Frown]
u sound so lonely and sad really!

Not realy sad,,just seeking so much more...all was fine until I was insulted and lambasted over hot coals by some fool on the forum just because i added a "thought for the day". I thought we were allowed to speak freely and quote freely on the forum without being hassled and called stupid. It is not in my character to insult others or belittle their way of thinking or thought so why does this person feel the need to insult me and say nasty things to me just over a little quote i took from a book and wanted to share with everyone else????

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

He is correct. It isnt the love that hurts its when the same love is not returned that is hurtful, or in being apart from that person that gives you the love. Even in being apart, if that person loves you the same they will call you, text you talk to you on the net and it makes it better. But when they make no effort to tell you how they feel it becomes unbearable.

Life is about companionship but is companionship enough?? No, love must be there somewhere or you are always searching for something more.

Posted by kaye (Member # 11525) on :

Lawrence of Arabia
quote:
you are not alone when you come into this life ...you at least have your mother [Wink] and what if your a twin? you are not alone then either. I think very few people are granted a "Soul Mate" ..I don't believe soul mates are meant for everyone well at least not for me [Eek!] I think we are infatuated with the idea of a soul mate and all the love and devotion one expects to recieve from a soul mate ....I believe its our own high expectations that we ourselves believe in that let us down in the end ...(when we realize the one we "thought" to be your soul mate was in fact all wrong for you!) [Confused]

Posted by kaye (Member # 11525) on :

Nourhan
quote:
Not realy sad,,just seeking so much more...all was fine until I was insulted and lambasted over hot coals by some fool on the forum just because i added a "thought for the day". I thought we were allowed to speak freely and quote freely on the forum without being hassled and called stupid. It is not in my character to insult others or belittle their way of thinking or thought so why does this person feel the need to insult me and say nasty things to me just over a little quote i took from a book and wanted to share with everyone else????
Nourham if your going to post on a public forum your going to have to expect ridicule..I'm sorry for that but don't let the negative comments stop you from posting just take them with a grain of salt and continue with the postings that mean something to you!
Take care! and God Bless! [Smile]

Posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha (Member # 12077) on :

oh threads like this make me want to throw up!

You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing for sure

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

Two by two and side by side
Love's gonna find you yes it is
You just can't hide
You'll hear it call
Your heart will fall
Then love will fly
It's gonna soar
I don't care for any casanova thing
All I can say is
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

I've been through diamonds
I've been through minks
I've been through it all
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

Well dear, you can go and throw up, but pls dont throw up your **** in here, because its disgustful, you can go and do it in your private place in Shoubra.

Posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR (Member # 11953) on :

quote:
Well dear, you can go and throw up, but pls dont throw up your **** in here, because its disgustful, you can go and do it in your private place in Shoubra.

LOL....... people like this never get love in their liftime [Wink] [Razz]

quote:

My neighborhood is a hell of a lot nicer than yours.

the location I put on my profile is a pun on words, a joke, not my actual residence. Its meant for the nouvue-rich of Misr.

You chose to ongoingly post threads and comments that will lead to your pm box being barraged with lonely ladies. At least I don't lower myself to this level.

Ever heard the term "cheesy"?

quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:

My neighborhood is a hell of a lot nicer than yours.

the location I put on my profile is a pun on words, a joke, not my actual residence. Its meant for the nouvue-rich of Misr.

Shoubra sounds better than Shebin anyhow [Roll Eyes]

You chose to ongoingly post threads and comments that will lead to your pm box being barraged with lonely ladies. At least I don't lower myself to this level.

Ever heard the term "cheesy"? [/QB][/QUOTE]

actually no1 asked for ur comment,if ur not interested then ignore,check out some other threads,and enjoy them.
and is it ur business if lonely ladies pm him?and why would it be in such a low level to be a lonely lady? [Confused]

I really wonder from where dear do you know that your neighborhood is nicer than mine, I bet you are an Egyptian big ass lady, I know you got used to throw up when u look at yourself in the mirror, by the way living in Shoubra is not something to be ashamed of.
yeah I heard about the word Cheesek Hamra it really suits your big Ass.

quote:
I really wonder from where dear do you know that your neighborhood is nicer than mine, I bet you are an Egyptian big ass lady, I know you got used to throw up when u look at yourself in the mirror, by the way living in Shoubra is not something to be ashamed of.

Cairo could never ever compare to my city Minneapolis, statistics prove it.

And my arse isn't big, but I do have some extra pounds around my middle. I am an American of Scandinavian heritage. Besides I have been told I have a nice hourglass figure, which is why I make extra effort to wear clothes to disguise my curves, I don't like to recieve innapropriate comments. [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by Lady from the water:

Ever heard the term "cheesy"?

actually no1 asked for ur comment,if ur not interested then ignore,check out some other threads,and enjoy them.
and is it ur business if lonely ladies pm him?and why would it be in such a low level to be a lonely lady? [Confused] [/QB][/QUOTE]

And the point of your comments in response to mine is kinda ironic, don't you think?

Besides he's looking around for both a place to live and a love interest. Kinda suspect. [Wink]

no i don think!
ur comment was absolutely needless here,i would even say very silly,i just don know why ppl give their comments if they r not intersted in the subject.

quote:
quote:

Cairo could never ever compare to my city Minneapolis, statistics prove it.

And my arse isn't big, but I do have some extra pounds around my middle. I am an American of Scandinavian heritage. Besides I have been told I have a nice hourglass figure, which is why I make extra effort to wear clothes to disguise my curves, I don't like to recieve innapropriate comments. [Frown]

quote:

Besides he's looking around for both a place to live and a love interest. Kinda suspect. [Wink]

This is where your emphasis should be on! Now I instruct you to have a insecurity fit, NOW!

How about to go and throw up in Minneapolis, people here in the forum dont need to see neither your disgusting throw up nor your curves around your middle, ahh by the way how do hide your curves when you are in bed with ur man (if there is one), I bet he throws up on you seeing that curves.
Your comments here are the one innapropriate not mine. learn always to respect the others if you want the others to respect you. Good day mam.

quote:
How about to go and throw up in Minneapolis, people here in the forum dont need to see neither your disgusting throw up nor your curves around your middle, ahh by the way how do hide your curves when you are in bed with ur man (if there is one), I bet he throws up on you seeing that curves.
Your comments here are the one innapropriate not mine. learn always to respect the others if you want the others to respect you. Good day mam.

You know there are alot of Egyptian guys in Italy. Plenty of Shebin boys have managed to make it into the country.

How many of those Egyptian dudes in Italy have a job? How many illegitimate Italian/Egyptian kids are there? You know I can bet more Italian women are willing to have an Egyptian guy's baby than marry the Egyptian guy.

I really wonder why you telling us here in the forum about your curves around you middle, and being used to throw up always, kinda disgusting huh ??
well about italien women, yeah its true they prefer Egytian men statistics prove that, but you know why because Egyptian men know how to do it, did you try an Egyptian man in bed? or none of the Egyptian men agreed to join you in bed and I bet you know why.... thats why you are here bothering us with your silly comments, dont take it personaly dear.My advice to you is to try to fix your curves and stop to throw up because it stinks,try this maybe an Egyptian man would agree to join you and give you the pleasure you are missing.

Posted by TrashyFilfyMan (Member # 12159) on :

quote:
My advice to you is to try to fix your curves and stop to throw up because it stinks,try this maybe an Egyptian man would agree to join you and give you the pleasure you are missing. [/QB]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Hey Trashy filfy man, dont get astonished, I am not used to insult people, this is not me, but if you go back forward you will notice how this lady was cruel in her comment.
She started being silly first so I had no choice.

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Egyptian men know how to do it, did you try an Egyptian man in bed? Maybe an Egyptian man would agree to join you and give you the pleasure you are missing.

Signed,

Lawrence of A Labia

quote:
I really wonder why you telling us here in the forum about your curves around you middle, and being used to throw up always, kinda disgusting huh ??

Have been wondering about the same thing [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:
quote:

So an Egyptian hourglass figure means most the curves are concentrated around the middle.

That explains why my gallabiyas feel like maternity clothes!

quote:
quote:
quote:

So an Egyptian hourglass figure means most the curves are concentrated around the middle.

I am a model ya benti [Razz]

Bust 93 cms waist 70 cms & hips 93 cms [Big Grin]

what are yours? [Big Grin] [Razz]

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am a model ya benti [Razz]

Bust 93 cms waist 70 cms & hips 93 cms [Big Grin]

what are yours? [Big Grin] [Razz]

So out of the blue you are now a model! I thought you were pursuing an acting career with a few drama courses under your belt.

Wow you can upgrade real fast can't you?

quote:
So out of the blue you are now a model! I thought you were pursuing an acting career with a few drama courses under your belt.

Wow you can upgrade real fast can't you? [/QB]

I used to do a few modelling assignments when i was a teenager...... I can always go back to that [Wink] It might give a push to that stagnant acting career of mine [Razz]

You never told me about your measurements ya Sono with the hourglass figure [Razz]

quote:
quote:

Wow you can upgrade real fast can't you?

I used to do a few modelling assignments when i was a teenager...... I can always go back to that [Wink] It might give a push to that stagnant acting career of mine [Razz]

You never told me about your measurements ya Sono with the hourglass figure [Razz] [/QB]

I don't need to tell you my measurements. first off if you are still able to work as a model means you have the body of a 9 year old, anyone can tell you that. So there is no real comparison. I have an hourglass figure because my body grew into adult status.

And no wonder you are trying to break into acting with only a few courses, you parents must've not had tried very hard to help develop your adult life skills.

Don't they expect you to have do anything more than get married and pop out a few kids?

quote:
I don't need to tell you my measurements. first off if you are still able to work as a model means you have the body of a 9 year old, anyone can tell you that. So there is no real comparison. I have an hourglass figure because my body grew into adult status.

And no wonder you are trying to break into acting with only a few courses, you parents must've not had tried very hard to help develop your adult life skills.

Don't they expect you to have do anything more than get married and pop out a few kids? [/QB]

My body is not that of a 9 year old [Big Grin] .... Do victoria secret models have a body of a 9 year old? isnt that better than sitting on a fat a$$ like yours?

I had the chance to do a CPA or an MBA with my Accounting BA & high grades but I chose not to do so....... hate it [Roll Eyes]

you grow up Sono [Razz] big body with the brain of a bird [Big Grin]

3egool b am7'a7' 3asafeer [Big Grin]

quote:
My body is not that of a 9 year old [Big Grin] .... Do victoria secret models have a body of a 9 year old? isnt that better than sitting on a fat a$$ like yours?

I had the chance to do a CPA or an MBA with my Accounting BA & high grades but I chose not to do so....... hate it [Roll Eyes]

you grow up Sono [Razz] big body with the brain of a bird [Big Grin]

3egool b am7'a7' 3asafeer [Big Grin]

big body with the brain of a bird That is exactly what children say! [Roll Eyes]

And yes victoria secret models do have bodies of 9 year olds, even with the plastic boobs!

You never brought up before that you have a business degree, so I'll take that as a made up comment. Besides you need a masters degree to get your CPA license!

You really think that making things up as you go along is convincing? Sorry Shinderella, not everyone has a 105 IQ like you!

quote:
big body with the brain of a bird [/b] That is exactly what children say! [Roll Eyes]

And yes victoria secret models do have bodies of 9 year olds, even with the plastic boobs!

You never brought up before that you have a business degree, so I'll take that as a made up comment. Besides you need a masters degree to get your CPA license!

You really think that making things up as you go along is convincing? Sorry Shinderella, not everyone has a 105 IQ like you! [/QB]

LOL..... my lovely Sono.... i do have a business degree..... do you think I have no college degree? oh you're so naive... maybe that's becasue alot of europeans & Americans dont have college degrees & start working from the age of 16

me not bragging about having a business degree doesnt mean i dont have it.... smart a$$ [Roll Eyes]

LOL........ 105 IQ? is that your IQ? I wonder...... you seem to see yourself in others [Big Grin]

Having a BA in Acounting doesnt require you to do a masters before your CPA, CPA is equivalent to a masters degree idiot [Roll Eyes]

I am proud of my victoria's secret 9 year old figure.....

If you keep saying the word "childish"... it will reveal nothing but your own insecurities...... any adult who does not have a childish streak in his personality is boring, dull & uncreative.... you figure it out.

i dont make things up.... I dont think Im required to submit a resume here [Big Grin]
I am not like you Sono.... I dont talk about my life details online.... i chill & joke & say my opinion but I dont tell my secrets

Posted by paulistano (Member # 11919) on :

quote:

yeah I heard about the word Cheesek Hamra it really suits your big Ass. [/QB]

woohahahahhaha
owwaaaahahahhahaa
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
awesome man..
it is very hamra because she wipes it with sand paper..

quote:
Originally posted by paulistano:
quote:

woohahahahhaha
owwaaaahahahhahaa
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
awesome man..
it is very hamra because she wipes it with sand paper.. [/QB]

people with big a$$es are jealous of the 9 year old victoris's secret figures [Big Grin]

Having a BA in Acounting doesnt require you to do a masters before your CPA, CPA is equivalent to a masters degree idiot [Roll Eyes]

[/QB][/QUOTE]

el mota7`alefa di mesh 3arfa 7aga 3an el battee7`..
what can i say..??
they are bunch of ignorants...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
quote:

woohahahahhaha
owwaaaahahahhahaa

awesome man..
it is very hamra because she wipes it with sand paper..

people with big a$$es are jealous of the 9 year old victoris's secret figures [Big Grin] [/QB]
big A$$ is not the problem...
dirty one is the problem..
dirty min foo2...we dirty min ta7t..
7aga te2ref..
[Big Grin]

quote:
big A$$ is not the problem...
dirty one is the problem..
dirty min foo2...we dirty min ta7t..
7aga te2ref..
[Big Grin] [/QB]

Oh I smell her sh!t already [Eek!] [Big Grin]

You know Paulie.... everybody on this board hates her & she thinks she's that significant that EN board memebers would take the trouble to make fake male usernames to bash her...... what a goof?!!! [Roll Eyes]

i heard of paranoid ppl...
but brainless ones...
is really new..
[Wink]

Posted by 9153 (Member # 9153) on :

People over here should reconsider what "ease up" means.

By the way do you think it's better to be a sucker...or it's better to be an ass, and how do you define both?

Personnally, it's a question i ask myself since i can identify with both in the same time, and the time i spend alone had me really think about this as a real big issue.

Proposition of a definition: An asshole is someone that is a pain in the ass, or someone that is very thin and consequently shits a lot.

Proposition of a definition: a sucker is someone that talks way too much, that loves eating and consequently, that is very fat.

Now try and define what's a pain in the ass (prostate cancer doesn't counts in)

quote:
but brainless ones...
is really new..
[Wink]

define brainless

quote:
Originally posted by 9153:
Proposition of a definition: An asshole is someone that is a pain in the ass, or someone that is very thin and consequently shits a lot.
[/QB]

LOL.... that makes me an A$$hole [Big Grin]

What are you implying with your post anyway??

quote:
quote:
but brainless ones...
is really new..
[Wink]

define brainless
It may not be a proper english word but it obviously means any of the following:
Dumb... shallow.... air head

quote:
quote:

LOL.... that makes me an A$$hole [Big Grin] [/QB]
9153 nice to meet you asshole.

i know a farting brain that fit the discription..
gives a pain in the ass..coz she`s a big nasty fart..
so brainless is a head full of farts..instead of brains..
do i have to say the name..????

quote:
9153 nice to meet you asshole. [/QB]

Likewise, A$$Hole man [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

Likewise, A$$Hole man [Big Grin] [/QB]
That's being rude isn't it?

Maybe you got offended. But you self declared yourself an asshole, i thought you wouldn't mind being called in consequences (as for me, well i think you don't have a clue who i am so...act in consequences )

Now i think i remember a brief exchange we had: you're the blonde girl.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Likewise, A$$Hole man [Big Grin]

That's being rude isn't it?

Maybe you got offended. But you self declared yourself an asshole, i thought you wouldn't mind being called in consequences (as for me, well i think you don't have a clue who i am so...act in consequences ) [/QB]

I am not rude.... I said "likewise"

If you say something you should expect the same in return

And why would you think that's it's rude to call you a$$hole & not rude to call me so? is it becasue I have a self deprecaiting humor makes it ok for just about anybody to call me that???!

I think you are the rude one
[Roll Eyes]

quote:
Now i think i remember a brief exchange we had: you're the blonde girl.

I never said I was ...... I was joking but it seems you dont have a sense of humor

& I know what blond implies.... dumb
[Roll Eyes]

Now I know you're not dumb. And if you want to know (but i don't think you want), i'm relatively thin...

And i'm sorry for having been rude.

quote:
I know you're not dumb. And if you want to know (but i don't think you want), i'm relatively thin...

[Big Grin] so that makes you both? ..... hehehehehe

ooops sorry now I'm being rude LOL [Razz]

Thank you..... it's ok.... no problem

We can always mess around as long as we are not rude to each other [Wink]

Yeah let's move on

Where are you from "Chinderella angel TORMENTOR" (nice then scary nickname by the way)

quote:

What if in this journey that you call life there is someone you think of when you shut your eyes but that you know you will never have the chance to see her again?
Like if the image of that person is harassing you and you cannot think of another woman but her.
And in comparison all the other women you meet are just tasteless
In my case, i'd better believe in paradise because the chance of seeing the woman i'm talking about in this life is of about 0.0000001%

quote:
Yeah let's move on

Where are you from "Chinderella angel TORMENTOR" (nice then scary nickname by the way)

I'm from Egypt apparently

And you? USA?

No i'm from France like it's written at the bottom of each of my posts.

But I've been living the last three years in Egypt.

Lucky you i wish i was in Egypt.

Why did you say USA?

quote:
What if in this journey that you call life there is someone you think of when you shut your eyes but that you know you will never have the chance to see her again?
Like if the image of that person is harassing you and you cannot think of another woman but her.
And in comparison all the other women you meet are just tasteless
In my case, i'd better believe in paradise because the chance of seeing the woman i'm talking about in this life is of about 0.0000001% [/QB]

Why the pessimism? We can never have tailor made partners....... Nobody's perfect

Hopefully you'll be able to find someone who's compatible with you.... That's what matters.... unless you think nobdy is, that's another story [Razz]

I'm not pessimistic i believe in paradise.

quote:
No i'm from France like it's written at the bottom of each of my posts.

But I've been living the last three years in Egypt.

Lucky you i wish i was in Egypt.

Why did you say USA?

Now im being a blondie [Big Grin]

France is a beautiful country

I thought you're english is good & I havent paid attention to the bottom of the posts.

You like Egypt that much? cool

Hey guys cool it, I think its enough.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com