This is topic help in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012073

Posted by esso7 (Member # 12215) on :

I need sb to explian me some concets in bio abt plants and i need some sources as i am doing a research abt emergency law in egypt . i need some sources and opinions and i will post the research on ES after i finish it inshallah . thnx 4 ur help in advance

Posted by Auto Matic For The People (Member # 10849) on :

"Emergency Law" is unconstitutional and therefore is worthless. Your entire research should be comprised of three words : "What Emergency Law?"

Posted by MK the Most Interlectual (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Auto Matic For The People:
Your entire research should be comprised of three words : "What Emergency Law?"

[Big Grin]

i want to expalin how the egyptians are suffering from that law and its negative effects on the society

Posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER) (Member # 11942) on :

Do you actually do any studying?? Do you pick a book and read it or take notes in lectures? Do you sit and discuss with fellow students?? You seem to come here every week asking for help in your studies I mean WTF, as I asked you previously what are you going to do when you go out into the big, bad world and have to work?? or are you going to ask others to do your work??

part of my research is to take opinions of others ppl and thats what i am doing now ,i said i am doing the research myself and i am gonna post it after i finish so try to wear eye glasses or see whats writeen

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
I need sb to explian me some concets in bio abt plants and i need some sources as i am doing a research abt emergency law in egypt . i need some sources and opinions and i will post the research on ES after i finish it inshallah . thnx 4 ur help in advance

Esso7, you will find plenty of material regarding this subject on the internet.

But - out of curiosity - are you allowed to talk negatively about the government in the university? Meaning are you allowed free speech there?

You see, I grew up in a country which had a similar government like Egypt has now. I'd be very wary to put anything negatively in my research.

Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

yes i can speak freely if its not allowed i will ,i am kind of person that dont have much fear from the government or the grade 2

Posted by Dina M (Member # 12483) on :

esso7, hehe i think ur funny (in a good way). i wish i can help, but i have no idea....?? give us a lil background info n then i can give an opinion...?? maybe....

dina i have an outline but plz send me ur email so i can send u the outline and i satrted in the research , i would be happy if u have some comments on it so i can improve it thnx in advance for ur help

Posted by polina (Member # 12234) on :

ESSO>>>>LEARN SOMETING>>>BY URSELF>>>>>>

polina i am i said i am doing mthe research myself ,scroll up plz polina . miss u my friend tc

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com