This is topic Okay who's still alive? in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012462

Posted by MK the Most Interlectual (Member # 8356) on :

It's so quiet in here that I have to ask if anyone of you has died in last night's storm that swept over Europe.

Please let us know if you're dead.

Posted by Just Call Me A Lackey (Member # 10626) on :

LOL!

Posted by micky azzam (Member # 11209) on :

i am still alive though i don't live in Europe. but we had snow last night and supposedly [Eek!] today

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

Ayisha reporting all ok this end. [Big Grin] few dead wheely bins and trees but my roof stayed on, alhamdulillah!!

Posted by Penny (Member # 1925) on :

LOL still here but still buried in work. Could have done without the office roof leaking on my head yesterday. The wind was driving the rain up under the cowling.

Nice to see some sunshine today [Smile]

Posted by get_over_it (Member # 11286) on :

Yep, I'm here too - windswept, but fortunately no trees fell on this truck...

I disagree about the sunshine, Penny - I'd love to see some snow! Enough to get snowed in for a whole week would just about keep me happy [Wink]

Posted by Shareen (Member # 989) on :

I'm alive too..... dont have any fencing left, but lots of firewood instead. And a few lost dustbins in my garden.... not sure who they belong to!
And who the hell put out the washing on the line yesterday? Its all hanging on a tree right outside my office window!

Ayisha! Good to see the surveyor was wrong! lol

Posted by micky azzam (Member # 11209) on :

get_over_it ill give you some of our snow [Big Grin]

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
I'm alive too..... dont have any fencing left, but lots of firewood instead. And a few lost dustbins in my garden.... not sure who they belong to!
And who the hell put out the washing on the line yesterday? Its all hanging on a tree right outside my office window!

Ayisha! Good to see the surveyor was wrong! lol

hey bring the firewood, I have an open fire [Big Grin]

Posted by DawnBev (Member # 11276) on :

got my roof fixed, and someone seeing to the chimney next week.

One happy boy at home cos the school's roof has blown off!

Posted by chimps .. (Member # 11270) on :

my tumble dryer lost heat [Frown] [Mad]

Posted by Miss Sharm (Member # 12405) on :

quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
One happy boy at home cos the school's roof has blown off!

My little girl very happy as well because turned up to school today but was told to go home because there is no heating. A friend from North Wales has emailed me to tell me that they have been without electric since 11.00 am yesterday!
I don't appear to have any damage to my house but I am tucked in the corner of a cul-de-sac so probably sheltered form the other houses!

This is Miss Sharm reporting from her living room here in dull, cold Crewe in the North West of England to let other es users know that I am alive and well [Big Grin]

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

Im also still on the planet, but thought i wouldnt make it,
I had to go out to deliver post in it and i was hell, i was terrified,
I really wished i was on the south west coast of Ireland, that would have been magical in that storm, oh i miss the storms there to much

Posted by M. M. (Member # 8386) on :

I'm livin.

Hey YR..how are ya lady?

Posted by Sadeeqy (Member # 9759) on :

*pinching myself*...Oooouch! Yup, still kicking... [Big Grin]

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

Hey MM
im missing you
where have you been, long time no see
hope you are doing well

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com