This is topic Leito-For the Record in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=015588

Posted by Alchemist (Member # 12318) on :

Just for the record, I was just joking about having to be in therapy for Leito's video. Everything was all in good fun and I enjoy his sense of humor. [Smile]

Posted by MICKY A (Member # 11209) on :

i second that i also enjoy his sense of humor. [Wink] and he is one sweet guy [Smile]

Posted by Makbeta (Member # 14401) on :

Ah, that video... [Wink] Peanuts - I'm OK [Big Grin]

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
i second that i also enjoy his sense of humor. [Wink] and he is one sweet guy [Smile]

Micky,i doubt you saw that,really.

....and for my record,too,i do have a LOT of sense of humor but did not like it.Sorry. [Frown]

Posted by Alchemist (Member # 12318) on :

Yes, the video was gross but it's not like he meant to hurt anyone with it. We all have different types of humor. And I was joking with him when I said martha focker.

Sash, come on ... [Wink]

*Hmmm, Markeba is trying her best*

Posted by Same S H I T different smell (Member # 14028) on :

leito is my young brother and i love him doesnt mean i wouldn't enjoy beating the hell out of my little brother just for fun

at least he is honest and not fake like others

dont you like you little bich

i agree amr. i am sorry this all happened but cant we all just forgive and forget. [Frown]

quote:

i agree amr. i am sorry this all happened but cant we all just forgive and forget. [Frown]

Micky,again,you did not see the video,so you cannot be fair.Dont talk about something you did not see.He said he did not dare send it to you.
And for the record [Roll Eyes] i never said he did it to hurt anyone,but it was extremely gross and insensitive the thing in question.
And who said he was fake????

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=rgmJ1miBzek

One of my favourite songs.

Posted by Vader (Member # 14189) on :

I never said I didn't dare send it to micky. You said that.

quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I never said I didn't dare send it to micky. You said that.

Send it to her so that she can judge accordingly.

I told you, she's too delicate for it. [Big Grin]

Family fighting?... [Roll Eyes]

quote:
I told you, she's too delicate for it. [Big Grin]

But she needs to know what's all the fuss about and judge after watching.I want her output after watching,not this person said that.

Hmm, I'll go wake her up to make her watch it. [Big Grin]

quote:

Anyway....you would not dare sent it to her. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Habeeby (Member # 14429) on :

Leito why have i not seen this video? [Frown]

for F U C K S A K E

I hate the video but its at the end A fucken web site
we dont live in world made of chocolete we have this shi t in our life what ever we wanted or no

i remember from 2 or 3 years watching at one of my friends mobile people killing others etc it fucken touched my soul more
then 2 girls eating ****

any how here is the f u c k en web site
http://www.2girls1cup.com/

who ever wanna see fuc k en see

and get over it
like F u Ck
bla bla bla bla bla

While (Sashyra="you would not dare" and Vader="She's delicate")
{
System.out.repeat(Sashyra)
System.out.repeat(Vader)
}

Anybody there? [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Expecto Patronum (Member # 12318) on :

I'm here. Well hope everyone has had a lovely crap-filled weekend.

Posted by desertgirl (Member # 12450) on :

I'm here too. I can't sleep... [Frown] [Frown]

same here cant sleep [Embarrassed]

Hey, I love people. How about you all? We have only one life! [Frown]

*Markeba wants to cheer up the whole world* [Smile]

BTW, it's not like Leito made the movie! Come on, everyone just get over it!

*crickets chirping in the middle of the night.....tumbleweeds cross by*

Sorry can't watch it.... I must be too delicate?

Leito you dirty, disgusting, pervert.... That is sooooo horrible!!!! OMG i feel sick....
Leito i cannot beleive you - you should be ashamed!!!! What have you been watching????

These are two seriously fu***d up bitches... How much would you get paid for that? I tell you what there is not enough money in this world for me to do that.... I am going to throw up now guys - seriously... I was wretching watching the damn thing.... Sorry i asked about it... In future i will mind my own business...

Hey everybody!!! [Wink]

Awww, that's one wasted reaction video. You should have taped it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW0wvv6orEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaWH1Q6SpLI

Posted by CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS (Member # 14028) on :

habeeby why you assume we hired them >

cant you let it go like any sh i t happens?
or should we blog your comments and look till we die to pass them to that girls ?

done finished kalas

its like when you watch road accident and kalas its done

chill

Chill, chill... It is sick, F****n sick, i would sooner watch a road accident - that is accident... Some dirty disgusting perverts didn't make this by accident....

quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Chill, chill... It is sick, F****n sick, i would sooner watch a road accident - that is accident... Some dirty disgusting perverts didn't make this by accident....

Now, how much was it stressed that the video was awful ?

We're sorry you're stupid. Lol.

can somebody translate please Sharmota Haygana????

Posted by CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS (Member # 14028) on :

horny b i t ch

this translation

habeeby iam gona ask you just this

please watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4xtZJECTUY

kerimt opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOn1htjSZic&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=2Girls1Cup&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&search=Search&v=&uploaded=&filter=1

now how you feel now [Smile]

Now i know that i am normal, probably got a weaker stomach than most but yipeeeee i am normal....

BTW thankd for the translation - i think my friends BF is in big trouble....

Kermit approves. [Big Grin]

Kermit is a green frog i am a white woman no comparison...

Kermit is a green frog i am a white woman no comparison... Well other than we both like to swim a lot [Wink]

Posted by Yowza (Member # 14400) on :

[Frown]

2girls1cup if for p*ssies.

Leito i am sorry to say if this did not turn your stomach inside out then youare a very sick man... [Eek!] [Razz]

It didn't.

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

i think its called respect. he didnt want me to watch it for a reason. and it is my choice if i want to watch it and he doesnt think i should see i wont.i dont need to see it.again thats my choice. no one said anyone needed to watch it . that was your choice.i wish everyone here would stop forget and go on. leito is not a bad person, is just young and he also has real feelings i have seen it , deep down he is a great person, i dont care what others think , i am still his aunt and i love the little guy. please everyone just forget this happened and move on,

sammy can you delete this post plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [Frown]

quote:
quote:
quote:

i think its called respect. he didnt want me to watch it for a reason. and it is my choice if i want to watch it and he doesnt think i should see i wont.i dont need to see it.again thats my choice. no one said anyone needed to watch it . that was your choice.i wish everyone here would stop forget and go on. leito is not a bad person, is just young and he also has real feelings i have seen it , deep down he is a great person, i dont care what others think , i am still his aunt and i love the little guy. please everyone just forget this happened and move on,

Just wanted to point out that you cannot talk about the incident if you never witness it.Period.It absolutely does not have anything to do with respect.It that`s the matter you are stating that he does not respect the other ladies,that i consider them totally to be,nor me either.
Besides,i never asked to watch it.

Posted by soozi (Member # 11108) on :

Woah, it turned my stomach......

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just wanted to point out that you cannot talk about the incident if you never witness it.Period.It absolutely does not have anything to do with respect.It that`s the matter you are stating that he does not respect the other ladies,that i consider them totally to be,nor me either.
Besides,i never asked to watch it.

diane i didnt mean to imply he doesnt respect you are any other person here, i was just stating it about myself.i have the option to not except links if i feel i get a virus or just wouldnt rather watch it. so i just delete it. really sorry all this has happened, but cant we all try to get pass this . i hate the fights among friends. and family :)this started as a personal thing between you and him not the forum, so couldnt you settle this on ms? please

going back to work [Frown]

The only things that could be worth 50 posts are Boobs, Darth Vader, Motorcycles, or Pepsi.

Maybe even pizza.

Posted by Korvin's (Member # 14099) on :

quote:

Ditto.

Posted by Korvin's (Member # 14099) on :

What is Vader ?!

http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/darth_vader.jpg

I just have to say that I have never felt Leito had anything but the utmost respect for me. He has listened to me, been there when I needed to talk, and bugged me even when I didn't want to talk to anyone. He is a true friend. Some stupid video would never change my opinion of him, whether I wanted to see it or not. I don't believe he did it to anyone with malice in his heart.

Today I received an email with real-life pictures of what is happening every day in Palestine, and believe me I would rather watch that video all day long then have to see these images of children being murdered and Israeli soldiers taking photos with dead people like they are some kind of trophy. It makes me truly ill, and these are the images that will haunt me.

Boobies.

Posted by Rumicrazieluv (Member # 12053) on :

crappy thread [Razz]

It's getting better.

Pepsi.

Posted by Reality_Meanie (Member # 14540) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum:
I just have to say that I have never felt Leito had anything but the utmost respect for me. He has listened to me, been there when I needed to talk, and bugged me even when I didn't want to talk to anyone. He is a true friend. Some stupid video would never change my opinion of him, whether I wanted to see it or not. I don't believe he did it to anyone with malice in his heart.

Today I received an email with real-life pictures of what is happening every day in Palestine, and believe me I would rather watch that video all day long then have to see these images of children being murdered and Israeli soldiers taking photos with dead people like they are some kind of trophy. It makes me truly ill, and these are the images that will haunt me.

alchemist don't be fooled.

There is a media quarentine for the entire occupied terriotories.

The only persons allowed to take photos are the IDF. But there are plenty of soldiers who couldn't be a refusnik so they do the next thing, they document the atrocities.

These soldiers know they could spend time in the slammer for this, they understand that their own families could be in danger, but why else would these photos be leaked?

Yes they could very well be trophies, but more than likely the IDF has soldiers who want the evil to stop. This is the only way they can enlighten the world to what is really going on.

Run for your lives.

quote:
Run for your lives.

Anyone else experience this?

When watching Star Wars (any of the early 3 movies) you get the irrestible urge to practice fallatio on Darth Vader?

Is it just me?

It's fellatio, and I'm pretty sure it's just you. [Big Grin]

quote:
It's fellatio, and I'm pretty sure it's just you. [Big Grin]

Why would a virgin bother to spell fellatio correctly?

Got a side venture that keeps you busy? [Cool]

Now it's gonna get fun. [Big Grin]

I tend to be a virgin that likes to spell anything correctly, not just fellatio. [Big Grin]

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

I totally missed the video. [Frown]

To Smuckers; Be happy you missed the video.
I was too curious (although Vader had said; Don't watch it, DG) and looked from 5 metres [Big Grin] away from my computerscreen... after 3 seconds I closed it down.

Can't anyone post another video in this thread?? Something funny if possible [Smile] .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byMClFz6w-w

http://www.mastermovies.nl/indexx.php?p=voiceover3_dailymotion

To Vader; Ever seen this?? [Wink]

Lol, I didn't understand most of it. But I loved when they put funny music for Darth Vader.... and poor Chewbacca the cry baby. Lol.

Posted by Lumos (Member # 14589) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
crappy thread [Razz]

Yeah. [Frown] I'm really surprised at Leito's attitude and thought better of him. He seemed like a young man, with a zany sense of humour, albeit with the odd lapse of judgement. He sent Sashyra a truly disgusting video and when she expressed her alarm, he didn't even have the decency to apologise. If watching women eat poo off an ice cream cone is funny to him, so be it. Sashyra deserved to be treated with respect - all women do.

This is a hard situation because I truly like both of the people involved. I was expressing my opinion of Leito, which I will stand by. I cannot speak to the nature of his friendship with anyone else, only my own. I wish that these two would talk to eachother about it. [Smile]

Posted by Lumos (Member # 14589) on :

I like Leito too, but his attitude on this thread has been nothing short of puzzling. You have agreed that the video was disgusting, Alchemist. I have made excuses for Leito, as he is very young...but he should be man enough to apologise to Sashyra. They seemed friendly enough before and I too would like to see them on good terms.

[Frown]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com