This is topic Hello everybody here in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=016619

Posted by dr hamdy (Member # 15455) on :

Hello everyone here, I am newly qualified egyptian doctor hamdy and I have been reading some of the posts lately in this forum.
I see some people here with many problems of the head and I would like so much to give them helpfulness.
If you are needing assistance of very good help with you thinking and habbits I am looking here for you, to practise on.

Posted by Shahrazat (Member # 12769) on :

Welcome to ES Amusement Park dr hamdy [Big Grin]

hello shahrazat, this very beautifal name for woman. What can I do anything for you?

Posted by ShahrazatSavdalinka (Member # 12769) on :

No no I dont need any medical help alhamdulillah [Big Grin] . Just wanted to say welcome [Smile]

Posted by Reality_Meanie (Member # 14540) on :

quote:
Originally posted by dr hamdy:
Hello everyone here, I am newly qualified egyptian doctor hamdy and I have been reading some of the posts lately in this forum.
I see some people here with many problems of the head and I would like so much to give them helpfulness.
If you are needing assistance of very good help with you thinking and habbits I am looking here for you, to practise on.

Physician or Shrink?

And ever heard of an internet therapist?

you could consort with these organizations to give your services and get paid in western currency. Did you know that?

Posted by egyptian7 (Member # 12215) on :

lol sharzat tell him yr real name plz bak....

Posted by ShahrazatSavdalinka (Member # 12769) on :

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] @ esso

I like this forum meanie, because there is so much material here. You want to come to me, I can do much for you. Now going to sleep busy day tomorrow. Tomorrow meanie will start 6 day on-line course free of charge to help you improve relatioons

Before I sleep I am thinking esso has bad habbits too much. But I can correct that tomorrow.

quote:
I like this forum meanie, because there is so much material here. You want to come to me, I can do much for you. Now going to sleep busy day tomorrow. Tomorrow meanie will start 6 day on-line course free of charge to help you improve relatioons

blue troll.

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:

blue troll.
Its worse than we thought doc, I think you may have to have her admitted........or is that committed?

[Big Grin]

LOL NO thnx dr hamdy

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

blue troll.
Its worse than we thought doc, I think you may have to have her admitted........or is that committed?

[Big Grin]

Ayisha have you ever had psychiatric treatment or substance abuse therapy?

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

blue troll.

[Big Grin]

Ayisha have you ever had psychiatric treatment or substance abuse therapy?
Had cognitive behavioural therapy, does that count?

substance abuse therapy? [Confused]

Posted by Peach sponge cake (Member # 14248) on :

Dr Hamdy

welcome

you will be able to write volumes on the folks here maybe even become a professor of 'head medicine'
[Big Grin]

What is your speciality?
Where did you train?
Do you do all that electro convulsive therapy business? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posted by Lucy Loves Ricky (Member # 12617) on :

quote:

LOL, Wow he's good, didn't take him long to diagnose this bunch of loonies!

quote:
Originally posted by Peach sponge cake:
Dr Hamdy

welcome

you will be able to write volumes on the folks here maybe even become a professor of 'head medicine'
[Big Grin]

What is your speciality?
Where did you train?
Do you do all that electro convulsive therapy business? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Hello Peach Sponge Cake you seem homly kind of women making cakes and feeding all the people. I trained in Cairo, we don't do any of that crazy electricity stuff for many years. I am psychic too and can see you very kind person [Smile]

Now some therapy for Miss meanie.
Day 1
Stop hating your momma. Give her a call and tell her you love her.
There is big soft heart in this hard nut to crack
Miss meanie want attention because moma not give much to her.
You can give nice feelings out and get attention this way Try this one tomorrow and then will be day 2 therapy coming for you. [Wink]

[Big Grin]

you are right Dr Hamdy I am very kind.

I am so kind that if you can use your psychic powers to predict the score for tomorrows game with Germany against Spain I will half my winnings with you!!

I might even give you a slice of my peach sponge cake [Razz]

awaiting your prediction.............

I see 2 - 0 but I really only concerntrate on people who have problems

Dr Hamdy I think the problem with Miss Meanie is not her mother. It is her ex husband.

I'm not sure now about your psychic powers [Confused] so whatever you say will be the score I will double it and add one to be sure to win [Razz]
I will still give you a slice of cake and if you live near pyramids I can drop it off to you as I live only 10 mins away!! [Big Grin]

edit 2-0 to who?

just this one prediction and I will leave you to your nut clinic your waiting room must be packed out [Big Grin]

Posted by gab (Member # 14577) on :

quote:
Now some therapy for Miss meanie.
Day 1
Stop hating your momma. Give her a call and tell her you love her.
There is big soft heart in this hard nut to crack
Miss meanie want attention because moma not give much to her.
You can give nice feelings out and get attention this way Try this one tomorrow and then will be day 2 therapy coming for you. [Wink]

Hamdy with Reality_Meanie is you come in overtime

quote:
Dr Hamdy I think the problem with Miss Meanie is not her mother. It is her ex husband.

No I disagree here. She has huge problems with her mother hence the hatred for all women with younger men, it was the younger man that took mommy's attention away. [Wink]

quote:
quote:

No I disagree here. She has huge problems with her mother hence the hatred for all women with younger men, it was the younger man that took mommy's attention away. [Wink]
Oh really ?? was he Egyptian too?

Oh well Dr Hamdy you were right in your analysis so what is the score 2-0 for tonight?

Spain or Germany? I will go with your prediction after all if I may [Big Grin]

Doo roo doo roo.........doo roo doo roo.....

hurry the game starts at 20.45 and I need to get to William Hill!!

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh really ?? was he Egyptian too?

Dont think so, but he was younger. Coupled with HER Egyptian experience and her mother she hates all women who could possibly be near her mothers age who are with Egyptians who could be younger than them and assumes all experiences are the same as hers, naturally. [Wink]

Dr Hamdy, shes a mess please sort her out. [Big Grin]

Lesson 2 for Miss MeanieEgyptian woman can be beautifal before 25. After this come fat ass, many children, poor diat to much salt, fat, sugar.
Western woman if not binge drinking, smoking etc. can look very good at 45. Can have more money, good diat, exerciseing at gym, yellow hair, nice clothes.
Young Egyptian man handsome to Western woman, sometimes not enough money for gold and Egy wife. Doesnot want fat ass wife coming later. After this sees rich nice Western woman et voila!
Meanie you will do this same as moma in 10 years. Western men sometime boring to Western women.

Posted by ????? (Member # 12336) on :

Yellow hair and too much bling-bling. Their tan is artificial. Sure, big catch!!!

Doc where is my score?

and ?????
are you meaning the Egyptian women who dye their hair blond and wear all their bling to Mac Donalds and did you mean their 'whiteness is artificial'?

[Eek!] [Razz]

In terms of sparkly bling Cairo must surely top the polls [Razz]

This is one of the major reasons you need to be wearing good polaroid sunglasses in Cairo [Big Grin]

Egyptian women worship the sun god L'azurde [Cool]

No, I mean what I said. That doesn't mean that there aren't Egyptian women from the same kind of level, but that wasn't the subject in Doc's posts... [Wink]

2 - 0 Spain
Egyptian woman want to be white
Western woman want to be brown
Results:
Egyptian woman pretty goes to coiffure on wedding day, comes out looking like Michael Jackson
Western women lies on beach allday goes home looking like leather skin
Normally both like to much gold.
What can you do with women? [Confused]

Posted by manx (Member # 14517) on :

quote:
Lesson 2 for Miss MeanieEgyptian woman can be beautifal before 25. After this come fat ass, many children, poor diat to much salt, fat, sugar.
Western woman if not binge drinking, smoking etc. can look very good at 45. Can have more money, good diat, exerciseing at gym, yellow hair, nice clothes.
Young Egyptian man handsome to Western woman, sometimes not enough money for gold and Egy wife. Doesnot want fat ass wife coming later. After this sees rich nice Western woman et voila!
Meanie you will do this same as moma in 10 years. Western men sometime boring to Western women.

well!
generalising at its best! yellow hair indeed!!
[Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by manx:
quote:

well!
generalising at its best! yellow hair indeed!!
[Eek!]

oh and by the way i like my ever so beautiful WHITE skin too much to ruin it in the sun [Roll Eyes]

Posted by 'Shahrazat' (Member # 12769) on :

Egyptian woman pretty goes to coiffure on wedding day, comes out looking like Michael Jackson

COMMENT OF THE DAY!!! VERY FUNNY!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Cheers Doc I am on my way to Hill's [Big Grin]

quote:
2 - 0 Spain
Egyptian woman want to be white
Western woman want to be brown
Results:
Western women lies on beach allday goes home looking like leather skin
Normally both like to much gold.
What can you do with women? [Confused]

[Big Grin] Hhhhh

more general categories I dont fit in [Frown] I dont like sunbathing, dont like Gold and dont have yellow hair, maybe im not really western after all [Frown]

Germany will win

Posted by Kleobatra (Member # 14882) on :

quote:
more general categories I dont fit in [Frown] I dont like sunbathing, dont like Gold and dont have yellow hair, maybe im not really western after all [Frown]

I don't like sunbathing, don't like bling, don't have a fat behind, but I do have yellow hair. What am I a hybrid?

But I am psychic also. [Big Grin] I sense someone is not a doctor, probably not even an Egyptian and maybe not even a man. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Kleobatra:
quote:

I don't like sunbathing, don't like bling, don't have a fat behind, but I do have yellow hair. What am I a hybrid?

But I am psychic also. [Big Grin] I sense someone is not a doctor, probably not even an Egyptian and maybe not even a man. [Big Grin]

not a hybrid but with yellow hair you must be more western than I seem to be.

As for your psychic-ness, I think you're spot on [Big Grin]

Posted by Kleobatra (Member # 14882) on :

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
Germany will win

Eat **** and die,esso! [Mad]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] @ Sash

Sashyra would u make a bid?

Sashyra if germany wins i own u ,if spain wins u own me , hehe i know u love buying freinds on face book

quote:
Sashyra if germany wins i own u ,if spain wins u own me , hehe i know u love buying freinds on face book

[Eek!] [Frown] [Confused]

quote:

I would not buy you even if you were for free on that application,esso7. [Razz]
You´ve got sooo much and sooo serious communication issues is about time you think and decide to do something about it. [Embarrassed]

thnx god i am okay

anyway sashyrah ihope u accept my aplogy it was only a joke abt the application on face book

quote:
anyway sashyrah ihope u accept my aplogy it was only a joke abt the application on face book

Accepted [Smile]

gr8 sashyra but germany will win

[Razz]

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

Hi Dr Hamdy, we have a very nice dotor here too, hes Egyptiandoc,
Nice to have you with us.

quote:

Go and throw yourself into the train rails [Mad] [Razz]

Egyptiandoc is very busy in these days [Wink]

Sashyra esso is a real fun of Germany, what can we do? [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':

Push him off the cliff on my name,Shahrazat [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:

Thank you YR [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

Push him off the cliff on my name,Shahrazat [Big Grin]
Don't be so cruel Sashyra, anhow too many Spain fans around here [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by viewable (Member # 6331) on :

quote:
quote:

Thank you YR [Smile]
Where are the gang of whores complaining about trolls now? Oh, they're busy with masryman or whatever...........I guess some trolls are better than others [Roll Eyes]

Posted by desertgirl (Member # 12450) on :

quote:
Originally posted by viewable:
[QUOTE]Where are the gang of whores complaining about trolls now? Oh, they're busy with masryman or whatever...........I guess some trolls are better than others [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

gang of whores?? [Confused] [Eek!] [Eek!]

You are having a bad day, Mister Viewable??
Why the bad language?? [Confused]

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A PERSON TO USE THOSE NASTY WORDS FOR OTHERS??

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

Speak for yourself Mr Viewable [Eek!]

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

quote:
I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A PERSON TO USE THOSE NASTY WORDS FOR OTHERS??

their upbringing!!!!!
or the people they are hanging around!!!!
people with no respect or vocabulary!!!

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you YR [Smile]
Where are the gang of whores complaining about trolls now? Oh, they're busy with masryman or whatever...........I guess some trolls are better than others [Roll Eyes]
Matter of positive and negative trolls... Guess in which box we'll put you... [Wink]

quote:

First off I have been mostly in non-resort areas. Egyptian women in their 40s & 50s are just as beautiful and well maintained as women the world over. Egyptian women just cover themselves modestly in public, while afrangi do the opposite; dress seductively in public. B ecause I am invited into peoples homes I get to see Egyptian women for what they are in private, beautiful and well-maintained with no surgery.

Egyptian women have a 2.3 ratio for children while its 1.6 in Italy and now 2.4 in the US. Carribean region has yet to drop below 4 children per woman.

Foreingers on vacation in Egypt are trying very hard to attract a impoverished young man, so diet and surgery are completed months before their holiday.

What I dislike is when any person has to financially compensate someone for their attention. You cannot compansate a person for their loyalty, sexual attraction to you, respect & esteem, let alone honesty.

My mother has a friend who is 52 married to a wealthy, handsome man who is 37. They have normal and not so frequent squabbles, mother blows everything this woman tells her out of proportion and gossips insistantly about her. This woman has been married to this man for nearly a decade and faithful to each other, she also hasn't spoken to my mother frequently for the last 4 years and only socailize for work. Because of this my mother has lost several friends she has known for decades because they all graduated from the same college and used to vacation together.

But then again this a practical joke done by cowards, malice directed towards one ESer.

Egyptiandoc77, surprised to see you portray this troll with the same style of grammar from your first posts.

I continue to see your engagement to the westerner as a ploy to stay in the west. No different from the manwhores of Sharm or Luxor.

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:
[QUOTE]Where are the gang of whores complaining about trolls now? Oh, they're busy with masryman or whatever...........I guess some trolls are better than others [Roll Eyes]

gang of whores?? [Confused] [Eek!] [Eek!]

You are having a bad day, Mister Viewable??
Why the bad language?? [Confused] [/QB]

In otherwords some people can use insults and cusswords towards certain people, this is decided by ESers who spend the most amount of time on ES and do not have friends outside of the internet?

quote:

Repeat that again,esso7?

[Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

quote:
quote:

First off I have been mostly in non-resort areas. Egyptian women in their 40s & 50s are just as beautiful and well maintained as women the world over. Egyptian women just cover themselves modestly in public, while afrangi do the opposite; dress seductively in public. B ecause I am invited into peoples homes I get to see Egyptian women for what they are in private, beautiful and well-maintained with no surgery.

Egyptian women have a 2.3 ratio for children while its 1.6 in Italy and now 2.4 in the US. Carribean region has yet to drop below 4 children per woman.

Foreingers on vacation in Egypt are trying very hard to attract a impoverished young man, so diet and surgery are completed months before their holiday.

What I dislike is when any person has to financially compensate someone for their attention. You cannot compansate a person for their loyalty, sexual attraction to you, respect & esteem, let alone honesty.

My mother has a friend who is 52 married to a wealthy, handsome man who is 37. They have normal and not so frequent squabbles, mother blows everything this woman tells her out of proportion and gossips insistantly about her. This woman has been married to this man for nearly a decade and faithful to each other, she also hasn't spoken to my mother frequently for the last 4 years and only socailize for work. Because of this my mother has lost several friends she has known for decades because they all graduated from the same college and used to vacation together.

But then again this a practical joke done by cowards, malice directed towards one ESer.

Egyptiandoc77, surprised to see you portray this troll with the same style of grammar from your first posts.

I continue to see your engagement to the westerner as a ploy to stay in the west. No different from the manwhores of Sharm or Luxor.

Yes............but did you get to tell moma you love her?

quote:
quote:

Yes............but did you get to tell moma you love her?
When you love your fellow Egyptian females more than a visa and foreign currency, such as my mother loving her family more than a manwhore.

Posted by cbrbddd (Member # 3891) on :

quote:
quote:

Repeat that again,esso7?

[Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Did Spain win, Sash??? going off to check the scores now. . . .

Posted by cbrbddd (Member # 3891) on :

quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
quote:
quote:

Repeat that again,esso7?

[Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Did Spain win, Sash??? going off to check the scores now. . . .
YEAH!!! Spain won . . . after 44 years of not winning!!! WTG SPAIN!!!

Posted by stefaniaprague (Member # 15397) on :

quote:
quote:

how moderator leave people use this language??? you are a very childish person and with brain problems . respect yourself and people who read here. you have brain problems

OK Viewable, is this the second time you have been a prick to me, Are you calling me a whore, heheheheheheheh well iff you are then is being married a whore then im all for it,
Dont know wht your problem is, i guess you must be one of the biggest trolls here, cause i aint, ive been yorkie for almost 2 years and im stayin that way.

everyone know they are sick meanie people. And yorkie, everyone know you are so sweet and helpful to anyone who want your help and we dont have to talk about private stories for people like them to understand. you are a great friend and person yorkie.

ditto SP

Thanks Stef that goes for you too, do you have face book?
i have been on alot and want to add you too, how you keeping girl, ive been so busy and was late home, im off to bed now.
Yes they are sick so much, i cant get over the way this person gets to me, i guess they got a problem, but guess wht i think its another troll so we wont find out.

iam trying ot be better yorkie and be strong and one day things will be better. I dont have facebook but i wil make one so i can ad you also. [Smile]

yes they are trolls and stupid also because a small baby who is 8 years old can say they are not real and see how they attack people even not involved. Weak hiding people wearing masks who hit and run are only cowards and this is not their fault, it is fault of moderator who leave such people stay.

Hehehehehehhe you are so right,
Iff you get face book youll find all your old school pals, i did, its great, we chat like the last 20 years didnt pass, it s amazing to see them all grown up.
go for it girl and add me, (Alison margaret faragalla hobbs)then add ok byeee
off to beddy byes.

good nighty [Big Grin]

quote:
OK Viewable, is this the second time you have been a prick to me, Are you calling me a whore, heheheheheheheh well iff you are then is being married a whore then im all for it,
Dont know wht your problem is, i guess you must be one of the biggest trolls here, cause i aint, ive been yorkie for almost 2 years and im stayin that way.

I was not referring to you in either posts. I just replied to "his" last post and didn't notice that you're name was there.

Posted by Lumos (Member # 14589) on :

All women are whores to a miserable little street turd like Auto. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
All women are whores to a miserable little street turd like Auto. [Roll Eyes]

Not true but I was specifically referring to you and Sashyra..........

Posted by Lumos (Member # 14589) on :

Liar - your use of the word whore is as inaccurate as your definition of the word capitalist, you obnoxious, ignorant little worm. Two legs good, no legs bad. Oink, oink, ya pigot.

Posted by masryman (Member # 15463) on :

quote:
Hi Dr Hamdy, we have a very nice dotor here too, hes Egyptiandoc ,

Dr Hamdy seem nice but Egyptiandoc is not even a doc and is not even in USA.. Leh el kezb ya welad el kalb

quote:
Originally posted by masryman:
quote:

Dr Hamdy seem nice but Egyptiandoc is not even a doc and is not even in USA.. Leh el kezb ya welad el kalb
Do you mind if I ask you to prove it? [Roll Eyes]
Being a good MASRYMAN means telling the truth right??

quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you mind if I ask you to prove it? [Roll Eyes]
Being a good MASRYMAN means telling the truth right??

Sono has the prove and was talking about it. he is the guy who was in affair with nooralhaq . is this clear

So please do not talk from other person's mouth (that s how we express this situation in Turkish).

I don't have a problem with anybody here. All I want is to help keeping this forum nice.
Too many nice people leaving or about to leave here just for this reason.
Why people dont try to learn something from here and beside having fun without breaking other people's privacy?

I have a nerve-racking job and reading&contrubuting to ES make me feel better.

And for your information, Egydoc is a really nice man. Because of some medical issues in Miami, I contacted him, very nice, helpful, sane and decent man.

quote:
So please do not talk from other person's mouth (that s how we express this situation in Turkish).

I don't have a problem with anybody here. All I want is to help keeping this forum nice.
Too many nice people leaving or about to leave here just for this reason.
Why people dont try to learn something from here and beside having fun without breaking other people's privacy?

I have a nerve-racking job and reading&contrubuting to ES make me feel better.

And for your information, Egydoc is a really nice man. Because of some medical issues in Miami, I contacted him, very nice, helpful, sane and decent man.

are you nooralhaq???????????????????????

Yes I am.

this is the prove nooralhaq.

What s the proof, tell me please?

Everybody is tired of those sagas...
One is living happily with her family in Egypt, the other is working for people's health thousands km.s away from his family and working almost 18 hours a day.
I hate acting like the advocates of others but as I know how he works hard and helping new discoveries for the people's health, this sounds silly to me.

nooralhaq stop it and return to your brains and go look for your abandoned kid. sono you are right

Hah!! Disscussion requries intelligence [Wink]

Yes I m a lady in Shebin, ooops sorry in Detroit; and at the same time living in Turkey and traveling everywhere from time to time.
At the same time I m married to an Egyptian, to a Jordanian and a Turkish.
I have many kids in Egypt, in the USA and Turkey [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Who am I?? [Confused]
Shahrazat? Smuckers? Nooralhaq?? [Frown]

PLEASE MASRYMAN HELP ME TO FIND MY REAL IDENTİTY [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
nooralhaq stop it and return to your brains and go look for your abandoned kid. sono you are right

Let me just put your words in the right order for you:

nooralhaq you are right. sono, stop it and return to your brains and go look for your abandoned kid.

quote:
Who am I?? [Confused]

PLEASE MASRYMAN HELP ME TO FIND MY REAL IDENTİTY [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Shahrazat= nooralhaq = smuckers

Posted by Laura (Member # 879) on :

Sono doesn't have a child, for cripes sakes she's never even been married, let alone to an Egyptian. There is actually NO sono, she is just the figment of some old lady in Minnesota's imagination, who should have been locked away years ago.

End of story.

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Sono doesn't have a child, for cripes sakes she's never even been married, let alone to an Egyptian. There is actually NO sono, she is just the figment of some old lady in Minnesota's imagination, who should have been locked away years ago.

End of story.

Hi Laura. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

End of story.

Hi Laura. [Smile]
And here noorlahaq comes with a troll. Abandoned your kid and ran to the pimp egyptian doc in miami?

Hi Smuckers! [Wink]

Hi Laura [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

End of story.

Hi Laura. [Smile]
And here noorlahaq comes with a troll. Abandoned your kid and ran to the pimp egyptian doc in miami?
Watch it MISTER! That pimp doc in Miami happens to be my daddy! You don't want to be searching the desert for your missing body parts, do you?

Hi Ayisha! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So who am I ??? [Frown] [Confused] [Big Grin]

Posted by adeptpervert (Member # 15245) on :

quote:
quote:
Who am I?? [Confused]

Shahrazat= nooralhaq = smuckers
I have not met shahrzat yet but i saw her pics and she is not smuckers. Smuckers wears hijab Shahrzat doesn't.

Thanks for your help ap [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
So who am I ??? [Frown] [Confused] [Big Grin]

stop using more than one troll noor

nooralhaq=noor=shahrazat=smuckers

Posted by MICKY A (Member # 11209) on :

i know shahrzat and smuckers and they are both 2 different people [Smile]

Posted by adeptpervert (Member # 15245) on :

quote:
Thanks for your help ap [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You are welcome.

Hi Micky, how are you?? [Smile]

Everbody including this MASRY know me and Smuckers are different persons [Wink]

quote:

End of story.

no end for story

noorlhaq abandoned her kid and ran with egyptiandoc and they moved from detroit to miami. noorlhaq if you can prove the opposite say infront of everyone. Sono and Laura know this so well

I often wish there was a rolling on the floor laughing smiley on ES, this is one of those times [Razz]

quote:
I often wish there was a rolling on the floor laughing smiley on ES, this is one of those times [Razz]

Ayisha believe me today, I was going to write that but because of too much laughing while writing, I forgot it [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ok ladies, who is masryman, and while I am at it, who is this Dr Hamdy. Give me your best guesses. I may have been gone awhile, but there is something very familiar about both of them.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

I too often miss a *puke* smiley!! [Wink]

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

quote:

[Big Grin] I know, I often think I've entered the Twilight Zone. [Big Grin]

I am not egydoc. I did not run off with nooralhaq, I never met smuckers. I don't know masryman. I don't really know anyone here. I am not woman, I am man. I think better not to have started this [Confused]

Look like who gives a toss whos who anyhow, im me thats all i need to know today.

Posted by cheekyferret (Member # 15263) on :

quote:
Look like who gives a toss whos who anyhow, im me thats all i need to know today.

Well said Yorkie.. [Big Grin] who gives a toss [Razz]

Dr Hamdy

5/10

right team wrong score so your psychic power is only working at half capacity [Big Grin]

Seems like the waiting room in your clinic is filling fast with patients [Razz]

edit
Doc someone over on the hairball thread needs some treatment........stat! [Eek!]

I thought this thread was finished

Dr hamdy it was finished but you and the sponge cake keep writing in it. doctor 7amdy el7a2ni el ma7'as gowa fi batni .. doctor el7a2ni el ma3'as gowa fi batni..

Like who cares really.

hello yorkie how are you? how is reymon? does he still eat alot of koshari?

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com