This is topic The International Veterinary Hospital and Pet Motel in Cairo in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=018876

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

http://www.thedailynewsegypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=22854

The International Veterinary Hospital and Pet Motel

Tel.: 02-29826829/30 and 011 82 111 81
Kattamya, Ring Road, Maadi, 2 km from Carrefour (City Center Maadi)

I've seen the place last month - but just from the outside!! [Wink]

Posted by Pet's owner (Member # 18653) on :

We used this hospital for our dog. Please, nobody, never go there if you want to see your pets alive.
Doctors made a very big mistake to our small puppy and now it is die. They don't have a chanse to make laboratory analisis in case of emergency, it is dirty inside and they dodn't have a special conditions to keep pets inside of their's hospital and carry about them!!!

Posted by Suzzy (Member # 18803) on :

my dog had Bone surgery last week at the hospital The surgeon and doctors were excellent (answered all questions and were actually friendly). The After care was perfect Thank you international veterinary hospital

Posted by tigerlily_misr (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Pet's owner:
We used this hospital for our dog. Please, nobody, never go there if you want to see your pets alive.
Doctors made a very big mistake to our small puppy and now it is die. They don't have a chanse to make laboratory analisis in case of emergency, it is dirty inside and they dodn't have a special conditions to keep pets inside of their's hospital and carry about them!!!

How sad to hear. I can't comment on the inside and the qualifications of the vets there (as I have not been there) but I would like to point out that when dogs and cats are very young, vulnerable they are also too young to be able to receive vaccinations yet. When they get sick very often they can't be helped. I lost several pets in this kind of way (in animal shelters), we were not able to help these little sweet creatures and their deaths are haunting you for sure.

I hope you can find comfort in knowing that your little puppy is in a better place now and another little one will want and need your love and care. Best of luck. I hope you read that.

Posted by IVH (Member # 18884) on :

Dear Madam /Sir
we have no idea about your case

please contact us we will be happy to send us your Name and the interance date.

International.Vet.Hospital

Posted by An Exercise in Futility (Member # 9889) on :

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com