This is topic Eid plans in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=020061

Posted by adelly (Member # 14574) on :

I was just wondering what everyone is doing during Eid? I will just be spending time with my husband, daughter, and family.

Posted by Cheekyferret (Member # 15263) on :

I am cat sitting for a friend in Ma'adi so I won't be going away. I think the gang just have plans to hold a few bbq's and just chill out.

The prices to travel within Egypt during Eid are hiked so much that none of us are willing to pay it.

Posted by Exiiled (Member # 17278) on :

You know when there's so many holidays in such a short amount of time, it's just overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, but damn, there are just too many holidays, especially here.

Had an awesome deepavali eve on thursday night, and this weekend in general. So next week is Eid. It's a week away, but have nothing in mind, I do want to go to the mosque, actually that's a must, but other than that, I haven't even thought of anything.

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
You know when there's so many holidays in such a short amount of time, it's just overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, but damn, there are just too many holidays, especially here.

Had an awesome deepavali eve on thursday night, and this weekend in general. So next week is Eid. It's a week away, but have nothing in mind, I do want to go to the mosque, actually that's a must, but other than that, I haven't even thought of anything.

...and if in addition of those,add that you live on a perennial holiday [Big Grin] [Razz]

You're right Sash, it can be a complicated lifestyle [Big Grin] . Something simple yet nice would be cool, but that's how I feel, hope my wife feels the same.

lol well i wish everyone Eid Mubarak.

Posted by Korvinos (Member # 18202) on :

Eid prayer then attending to the sacrifice slaying on Alex shore and then meet family visiting around a bbq and nothing more but relaxing the rest of the week...

Posted by telpo (Member # 18143) on :

you should spend time with your family it's a convenient duration for them

real estate Egypt | Real estate in Egypt

Posted by *Dalia* (Member # 13012) on :

I hate the Eid and will not leave the house that day. But I'll be moving into a new apartment soon, so there will be a million things to take care of anyway.

Posted by Mo Ning Min E (Member # 681) on :

Don't even know when it is! I've been muttering 'kol sana t'ayeba [?]' to eveyone for days now, and watching for pools of blood in the street ....

Posted by My_Login_Name (Member # 16667) on :

Happy feast everyone

Eid starts nov 16.

Posted by Mo Ning Min E (Member # 681) on :

Does this mean banks are closed for days?

probably

Posted by Rashaaa (Member # 15206) on :

Eid Mubarak!! Happy Feast all

Posted by Cheekyferret (Member # 15263) on :

Ok, Eid plans now consist of going to the Pool, going to Ain Sokhna and going to the Australia v Egypt match... it also involves a meal out and drinks round a friends.

Not a bad week planned [Big Grin]

Poor sheep [Frown]

Eid Mubarak. Don't ask but Eid begins on the 17th here.

No definitive Eid plans yet [Big Grin] maybe we'll head to the South China Sea and drive along the coast. Maybe visit sleepy Malacca, a seaside city with colonial architecture. Maybe something else as long as the prerequisites are met:

1- No more than 2-3 hrs away
2- No Crowds/ No Traffic
3- Outdoorsy

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com