This is topic Renting a microbus in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=020161

Posted by Dalia* (Member # 10593) on :

Does anyone know where you can rent a microbus or another car that can carry about six to ten people for a longer trip outside of Cairo?

Any help would be appreciated. [Smile]

Posted by Cheekyferret (Member # 15263) on :

I hired a 15 seater for 12hrs including driver for 600le all in. I can arrange to get you the number for the guy. We only went to Ain Sokhna but I am certain the destination is irrelevant [Big Grin]

I also have another contact but the dude with the details is on holiday in the UK but I can ask when he returns for the info if you still need it by then.

quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I hired a 15 seater for 12hrs including driver for 600le all in. I can arrange to get you the number for the guy.

That would be great!

I will see the guy tomorrow evening and I will pm you the details.

[Big Grin]

Posted by *Dalia* (Member # 13012) on :

Shukran! [Cool]

Posted by egyptian7 (Member # 12215) on :

Hi dalia
do u still need the microbus?

Ah crap Dalia... sorry, I forgot to ask. I will ask tomorrow if you are still in need.

Posted by egyptian7 (Member # 12215) on :

CF good luck to Aston Villa tom
hard match against Chelsea
I think Chelsea will win 1- Zero

Posted by Dzosser (Member # 9572) on :

Nowadays anything can beat Chelsea..even Villa. [Big Grin]

Posted by *Dalia* (Member # 13012) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Ah crap Dalia... sorry, I forgot to ask. I will ask tomorrow if you are still in need.

Too late, they needed it Saturday morning. [Frown] But I'd still be interested in the number for the next time …

I have put a memo in my phone to remind me to ask. For some reason ES never springs to mind when I am out [Wink]

Excellent game yesterday btw DZ. I certainly taught the Egyptians some new phrases [Big Grin]

Hi everyone,

I am again/still looking for a microbus with a driver. Any recommendations or phone numbers?

Thanks.

Posted by An Exercise in Futility (Member # 9889) on :

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com