This is topic Any expats living in Cairo? in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=020505

Posted by She_Bittersweet (Member # 15743) on :

Hey there everyone!

I moved to cairo not so long ago ( a month ago) and i feel really lonely here. Was just wondering if anyone feels the same way and would like to meet up or suggest me some activities i could get involved in.

Thanks in advance!

Posted by Mrs Hassan (Member # 15069) on :

quote:
Originally posted by She_Bittersweet:
Hey there everyone!

I moved to cairo not so long ago ( a month ago) and i feel really lonely here. Was just wondering if anyone feels the same way and would like to meet up or suggest me some activities i could get involved in.

Thanks in advance!

Hi SB... there is a huge expat community here with lots going on depends on the area your living in... Which area do you live and I will recommend some things.. If you want to meet for a coffee the I have no problem, just need to know where you are near oh and i am female, really. PM me if you want to chat further

Posted by She_Bittersweet (Member # 15743) on :

I live in Garden city, sorry for a late reply gave up checking this after a while of not getting any replies lol

Ill send you a PM

Posted by dia001 (Member # 12044) on :

Sent you PM

Posted by dia001 (Member # 12044) on :

Bittersweet sent you PM

Posted by An Exercise in Futility (Member # 9889) on :

Posted by gracemary (Member # 22785) on :

I am living in dokki, i moved here 10 years ago after finishing my criminologydegree and i saw a lot of expatriates majority of whom are asian, just go out say hi and most of them are friendly...

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com