This is topic Egyptian Salaries - help required! in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=020537

Posted by Frank_The_Tank (Member # 19657) on :

I will be starting a new business venture in Egypt early 2012 and I was hoping for an insight into Egyptian salaries / wages. Can anyone provide some guideline figures?

The positions will be as follows (all full-time):

Office receptionist - responsible for general administration, letters, phone calls, messages etc

Sales Manager - someone with sales experience. Responsible for sales and possibly an office manager as well

Office Manager - someone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of the business and overseas all aspects of the business

Junior sales Assistant - someone with some sales experience but looking to progress their career.

Technical Engineer - someone who deals with product repairs

Bookkeeper - someone who is responsible for the day-to-day accounts who reports to our main accountant

From what I understand, a lot of the skilled workers are from Cairo. The business will be based in Hurghada and we therefore may need to offer some sort of staff accommodation as well.

Any info on suitable salaries would be great. Sales jobs may be subject to commission earnings as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Posted by Marching (Member # 2802) on :

Office Receptionist 3000LE
Sales manager 3000-5000 LE
Office manager!! The job description sounds like he/she might as well own the business. I would pay such a person if one exists 5000LE + 25% of the net profits.
Junior sales 2500LE
Technical engineer to repair what,washing machine or CNC equipment and how experienced? 5000LE to start>
Bookkeeper 1800LE

You need to do a lot more primary research right in Hurghada and Cairo. If you are not in Egypt and will not be in Egypt on full time basis find a reliable (good luck) Egyptian partner.

Posted by fake sunglasses (Member # 20337) on :

UV Protection: Keep appearance aside; let’s allocution about the aegis replica sunglasses wholesale which a sunglass should accord to your eyes, yes we are talking about UV protection.cheap designer sunglasses Bodies about anxious about there bark that it is actuality burnt out due to the UV rays.
These types of sunglasses allow research in drinking water to capture seafood Among oakley polarized sunglasses sale the causes of this situation is really provide much better security and also to revise existing designs. polarized oakley sunglasses Real materials is really made up of five alloys which are heated after that joined to create a development extremely difficult.

Posted by blesson (Member # 20383) on :

sallary is must important in job it is depend on your profile and designation. your designation is set your sallary.

Posted by An Exercise in Futility (Member # 9889) on :

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com