This is topic To giggle Girl in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000227

Posted by BoBBoSS (Member # 3456) on :

dear GG
to tell u the truth , i was impressed with the so nice intellegent way of understanding u showed in another thread, only decent respected persons admit their fault , i salute u my friend . keep on going.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posted by GiggleGirl (Member # 3822) on :

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
dear GG
to tell u the truth , i was impressed with the so nice intellegent way of understanding u showed in another thread, only decent respected persons admit their fault , i salute u my friend . keep on going.

Thank you!

Posted by BoBBoSS (Member # 3456) on :

not at all , i didn't want u to be in SS shoes , may be i thought u were not aware of the region u entered, anyway , i was so happy with your reply. and i guess many of ES memberes are. and do u know? i belive that laughing and taking life with a laugh is the best thing to survive in this routine life,

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posted by GiggleGirl (Member # 3822) on :

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
not at all , i didn't want u to be in SS shoes , may be i thought u were not aware of the region u entered, anyway , i was so happy with your reply. and i guess many of ES memberes are. and do u know? i belive that laughing and taking life with a laugh is the best thing to survive in this routine life,

Oh it is! If you can't laugh at life and yourself, what can you do?? It sure beats sitting moping!!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com