This is topic will he want our baby in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001592

Posted by giza bird (Member # 11239) on :

i went on a trip with some friends to see the pyramids ect and fell instantly for my tour guide.
We had one magical night together and i thought it would be just a lovely memory, until i got home and cant stop thinking bout him. Two days ago i discovered i am pregnant, my husband is not an understanding man and as we are both fair skinned i am scared bout what will happen if the baby is dark skinned.I want to leave this country,
I really want my tour guide man but am also worried tht he might not want the baby if it is fair skinned.

Posted by newcomer (Member # 1056) on :

Hi giza bird!

If it was this tour guide, you would be much better off staying at home and facing the music: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003206#000001

Posted by Charm El Feikh? (Member # 10243) on :

hi giza bird.. welcome to ES [Smile]

oh dear.

so are you saying that your not sure who the father is? wow... tough decision... does either know you're pregnant?

Posted by Madame M. (Member # 8386) on :

Do you know for sure it isn't your husband's child?

I don't think the tour guide would deny the child just because it's fair skinned. I just think he wouldn't believe that he's the father.

It's a toughie.

Posted by nytops (Member # 10697) on :

Well, both my parents are very tan and I am white as can be! I often wondered if my Mom had an affair lol but I came out with my Dad's features so.....

can you get away with that excuse? [Smile]

Or do you have anyone in your family you can point the tanning to?

I WOULD FORGET ABOUT THE TOUR GUIDE...... unless his character proves otherwise. Maybe, if you wish, tell him he has a child...but other than that...consider it a filng with fruit...

"a fling with fruit" LOL... i like that!!!

hey giza bird, are you OK? your post kinda suggests youre thinking about going back to egypt?? or am i just reading too much into it? do you have any kids already?

do you think there is more to be had with the guide? i mean, was it just a meaningless encounter, or do you want to be with him?

(sorry for all the questions.... this is the best thread weve had in ages)!!!!!!!

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

how could anyone have a child by another man and make the husband think it is his??? Omg,,,, even if you strayed in the marriage and laid down with this stranger, have the decency to be truthful about the outcome....what the hell happened to integrity?? [Roll Eyes]

smuckers.... just hold fire.... i wanna hear more info first.... primarily if there are other kids involved.... honesty is not always the best policy.

It was one of the best nights of my life and i believe for him too

His friend is in touch with my friend and he keeps begging for my number.Says he wants to be with me. We both have photos of our days together. I would love to go to him and yea i understand tht you can have different colourd skin to our folks but does this go for eyes too my husband and i both have blue his are brown. I feel either way i am going to get found out. Is it really fair to lie to them both?

put you and the baby first... a man is secondry to a child.

do you have any other kids?

I have a one yr old son, but am unhappy with my husband he doesnt treat me well. I think he has been seeing somone.
I feel so lonely.

Posted by nytops (Member # 10697) on :

I know what you mean Smuckers - --- but in HER shoes.....what choice is there?

Looks like one night of passion could end up costing her the marriage……..and it sounds like her husband is not forgiving….

I personally live by the TRUTH so I would confess – because I am the world’s worst liar and I could not keep up the lie to save my life! L

But sounds like she is in a different boat……. And this is another life we are talking about…………..how will she take care of that child????

Darn, do you see how one bad choice can change your life FOREVER???

Posted by mike rozier (Member # 10852) on :

maybe brad pitt and angolina will adopt your love child?

Posted by Sumbula (Member # 11110) on :

oh, thats a sad story. I think you ought to tell your husband- lies tend to keep adding up until you're stuck in a bigger mess than if you had just come clean. Everybody makes mistakes, and if you're not happy in your marriage, you should also discuss this with him. As for the tour guide... I suppose if you wanted for your own satisfaction, you could tell him, but I dont know if his reaction or actions will be positive. Be positive, and surround yourself with people who love you, best of luck.

i feel so sorry for you hun.. ive sent you a PM... please please use this form for advice or to spill your heart out, but dont take everything to heart.

do you have friends? family? jesus... i feel so worried about whats gonna happen to you here... please stay in touch.

if your like in a muslim country....I would'nt say anything...I'd deny everything...

if your like in a civilized nation...I'd get proof your husband was screwing around on you first..then call in the lawyers..

and finnally, I'd probably not sleep with anyone else...untill your like devorced..

oh the webs we weave...

Posted by _Masrawi_ (Member # 9597) on :

quote:
Originally posted by giza bird:

I am sure he has told you so. Just like I am sure he has said that to every lonely foreigner he has wooed into bed.

I hate to be the one that will break the news to you (a user named ExptinCai will come in later to confirm what I am telling u right now), but the truth of the matter is that the average Egyptian man, or Arab for that matter, would never seriously consider being with a woman he had a one night stand with. Don't believe me? Give him a call and tell him that u might be pregnant and that u r moving to Egypt to be with him ... within seconds u will hear a click. Twenty four hours later you will get a voice message saying that this number is not in service. Life is a bitch ...

Get an abortion if u r unsure who the father is. Either that or confront your husband and see if he is willing to forgive u. Of course, u always have the option of leaving your husband and raising two kids on your own.

In the meantime, gets an AIDS test ...

how egypt on forien child support payments? I don't know if I'd put all your chips on the tour guide.

lets face it, if your screwing around on your husband..there's not much going on there..

I'd say devorce and child support payments for the two (male)parties involved...then you probably want to crack a Bible open...and Get right with the man upstairs...marraige is not a fashion statement..it's a commitment for life...

Sorry to say this but I gotta agree with Masrawi....100%. The situation sucks. I feel for you. In hind sight a condom may have come in handy don't you think?

quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

I am sure he has told you so. Just like I am sure he has said that to every lonely foreigner he has wooed into bed.

I hate to be the one that will break the news to you (a user named ExptinCai will come in later to confirm what I am telling u right now), but the truth of the matter is that the average Egyptian man, or Arab for that matter, would never seriously consider being with a woman he had a one night stand with. Don't believe me? Give him a call and tell him that u might be pregnant and that u r moving to Egypt to be with him ... within seconds u will hear a click. Twenty four hours later you will get a voice message saying that this number is not in service. Life is a bitch ...

Get an abortion if u r unsure who the father is. Either that or confront your husband and see if he is willing to forgive u. Of course, u always have the option of leaving your husband and raising two kids on your own.

Posted by Sohyla (Member # 8287) on :

giza bird

If you had unprotected sex with someone you don't know you should get an STD test right away. If this guy had a one night stand with you then he's had one night stands with a lot of other girls.

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Sorry to say this but I gotta agree with Masrawi....100%.

You don't have to be sorry for agreeing with me dear ...

Posted by iamthej9 (Member # 11174) on :

omg!!! i am so glad i used condoms with my tour guide. and i think you are right about the respect thing...i sent him an email saying all is cool and just want to be friends and still havent heard from him. i hope things turn out all right but pls think of your kids. my parents made some crap decisions when i was a kid and im just getting over the choices i made due to that.
if i ever get back to egypt im gonna make sure i have a big support network in case it all goes pear shaped!

Posted by KERDA(chimps:) (Member # 11116) on :

Member # 11239

Rate Member posted 21 June, 2006 13:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i went on a trip with some friends to see the pyramids ect and fell instantly for my tour guide.
We had one magical night together and i thought it would be just a lovely memory, until i got home and cant stop thinking bout him. Two days ago i discovered i am pregnant, my husband is not an understanding man and as we are both fair skinned i am scared bout what will happen if the baby is dark skinned.I want to leave this country,
I really want my tour guide man but am also worried tht he might not want the baby if it is fair skinned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HPW O;D ARE YOU AND YOUR MARRIED HOW LONG YOU NOT TAKE PRECAUTIONS WIF UR HUBBY AND NOT FALLEN PREGNANT UGO TO EGYPT U SAY U FELL FOR THIS TOUR GUIDE ,AND NOW YOUR PREGNANT ,HUBBY NOT WIF U ON HOLIDAY IF HE BRAINIY HE WRK OUT HE DINT HAVE HOLED YOU INTHE WEEKS U WAS AWAY AND HAVE U SEEN WHAT MIXED RACE KIDS LOOK LIKE FROM EGYPT THEY R GORGEOUS BUT DISTINCTIVE THAT YO UHAVE A MIXED RACE CHILD NO GETING AWAY WIF IT ,ID PRAY BABES IM JUST FINDING IT HARD WHY U NOT TAKE PRECAUTIONS U CAUGHT ANY THING AND GIVE IT TO UR HUBBY ,UHM ME A BIT CONFUSED HERE DOES NOT ADD UP OH WELL I REALLY WISH YOU WELL ,THE IRONING OF THIS IS DONT SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN WHILE UR MARRIED IF U WANT TO HIT THEY HAY HOLE THEN GO LEH JIT ,HAS HE HAD AFFAIR,UHM MAY THE GODS BE WIF U [Confused]

Posted by Sonomod_me (Member # 10522) on :

quote:
quote:

_Masrawi_ you need to go back and read how many of ES usernames started their current khawagaa/Egyptian relationships online/vacation before their divorce was complete and how many of them now have a fiancee/spousal petition visa in the works.

Its not a matter of his pride, of her honor, its a matter of where it will get him and how willing she is to give it to him. He's a tour guide, there is so much to entice him he sees it everyday.

quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
quote:

_Masrawi_ you need to go back and read how many of ES usernames started their current khawagaa/Egyptian relationships online/vacation before their divorce was complete and how many of them now have a fiancee/spousal petition visa in the works.

Its not a matter of his pride, of her honor, its a matter of where it will get him and how willing she is to give it to him. He's a tour guide, there is so much to entice him he sees it everyday.

Sonomod,

I am aware of this aspect ... i have highlighted the part of my posting that was meant to address this concern.

here it is again for your convenience:

"...and that u r moving to Egypt to be with him ..."

Posted by Marcella (Member # 10978) on :

quote:

I think first of all you should be damn sure,that the guy wants to be with you!
After one night thing(or one week thing,doesn't matter!) you can't expect anything
from him!Sure he likes to get your phone number,why not,guys are like that,but
doesn't mean that if you'll tell him you are pregnant he will kiss you feet and tell
you "Oh,baby I'm so happy,marry me!"

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
quote:

Sonomod,

I am aware of this aspect ... i have highlighted the part of my posting that was meant to address this concern.

here it is again for your convenience:

"...and that u r moving to Egypt to be with him ..."

She goes to be with him in Egypt, after a divorce she brings half of her marital assets.....

If she is in her 40s half of marital equity could surpass $400,000.

Hmm, I wonder what a tour guide could do with $10,000 let alone $400,000.

I think I am quoting a sugarmama on ES "Your money is worth more in Egypt, than in your homecountry" let alone if property or a business is bought its usually in his name, not the foreign spouses name.

Posted by Snoozin (Member # 6244) on :

quote:

I second that. If not for you, for the baby. If you are HIV positive, there are drugs you can take to help prevent transmission to the child...

Posted by Timo (Member # 7193) on :

such a situation ... but i dnt think the abortion idea is gona make u feel better in anycase ...may Heavens be with u and support u

just let me remind you about all the topics on how crap egyptian condoms are. cut her some slack on that score yea.

We did use somthing, sorry i didnt mention tht, it came off and i didnt relise till after. My husband came home home 7 1/2 hours late yesterday and will not give an explaination. I am 30 and married my first love,i really think everyone should try a couple of partners b4 they settle. Thn thy wont like me fall for the first man who shows an interest. I cannot consider a termination because i have problems with concieving my son and believe in away a child comes to us it is a blessing.I am planning to go back with my sister and see my tour guide to see what happens, i cant mention the baby not yet. Is it unfair to go and test the water with him and then decide what to do?
Thanks for all ur well wishes x

Of course it is not unfair!It is your and your "kids" life you will make!

Are there any extra precautions i should take while pregnant travelling 2 Egypt?

Like what?

quote:
Are there any extra precautions i should take while pregnant travelling 2 Egypt?

I asked my doctor that, because I thought I might be pregnant and was scheduled to travel to Egypt, and she said no extra precautions are necessary.

No more so than you would usually take -- 1) travel precautions (like drinking only bottled water) and 2) pregnancy precautions (like not eating cold cuts or tuna or raw fish).

That being said, please don't think I'm preaching when I say this, but if I were you I wouldn't have sex with anyone while there....if you contract an STD while pregnant, it can be very dangerous for the baby.

LOL! I'm not sorry for agreeing with you [Smile] I'm sorry that this woman put herself in such a predicament.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Sorry to say this but I gotta agree with Masrawi....100%.

You don't have to be sorry for agreeing with me dear ...

Is everyone banging their tour guides?

[Eek!] ???

Posted by newcomer (Member # 1056) on :

quote:
I am planning to go back with my sister and see my tour guide to see what happens, i cant mention the baby not yet. Is it unfair to go and test the water with him and then decide what to do?
Thanks for all ur well wishes x

His name isn't Gamal is it? If so please check out the link I gave you above, if not, please check around ES first. There have been many other stories about women hooking up with their tour guides.

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

Giza bird....
Difficult situation but there is really only one thing that is clear, you are unhappy in your marriage so no matter what you need to end that. I think you should not tell your husband you are pregnant until after you leave him as you said he is not understanding, therefore he might be abusive if you tell him that you had an affair and now are pregnant and unsure which is the father.
As for the egyptian tour guide, none of us can know how he will react but i can tell you if he is close to his family and wants to remain honorable in their eyes he will deny that he has been with you to them and he will demand you have an abortion.
Maybe you should get his number and talk to him over the phone,, did he know you are married? Tell this man everything over the phone, tell him you are pregnant and that you dont know if it is his or your husbands see what his reaction is before you go and spend so much money to go see this man and get more attached to him. It will be easier to tell him when you are not face to face.
I know this seems chicken but as for your husband its the safer way to tell him you had an affair and there is a child, as for the boyfriend its to keep him from reeling you in farther and then tossing you aside later on if he chooses not to accept you and the child. Maybe he will accept the baby whole heartedly but just in case you should tell him before you return so that you dont waste any time or money

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

hold on, from the way it sounds, the kid might be best with the husband so the wife can go scampering around the world having Great Nights with strangers again [Roll Eyes]

No,but she is now in bad situation,and who knows maybe because of her husband...

I am actually asking for help here and dont need judging lord knows i am doing tht to myself, sorry to quote the bible but 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'
This was the first time i have ever been impulsive and have never lived on the edge before.Thanks for what you posted snoozin i am never going to be so irrisponsible again,and i am bookd in for tests at clinic tom afternoon. It is a hard thing to talk about to stangers but i have been told by my mother tht my husband propasisiond her at our wedding reception, i didnt speak to her for 2 years but am now believing what she is saying as my Dad also heard what was said. I think i need to leave him either way you are right but how will i cope with 2 children on my own?

you will cope.

what a bastard! dyo want me to beat the shitt out of him for ya?

smuckers, im surprised at you. you can say the most harsh, uncalled for things you know. i hope you never feel unloved and unhappy and never suspect your husband of having an affair... but if anything like this ever happens to you, you can at least know WE will be here for YOU.

my heart breaks for this this girl.

The tour guide told me tht his mother was english too so he had dual nationality as he was born in england is this possible?

Possible what?

Thanks Charm, i hope i can cope, i must say these girls who cope with kids by themselves are fantastic. It must be hard to have a life of your own at the same time or is it a matter of having kids and being mummy and mummy alone untill they are grown up? I am scared of the unknown. I dont mind admitting tht, are there any single mums on this site? Is it a lonely place to be? I can only persume it has to be better than my marriage, but the stigma attached to being a lone parent scares me too there isnt even a divorce in my family.

Marcella if an Egyptian man has a child with an English woman and the child is born in England does the child automatically get dual herritage eg English and Egyptian passports?

im a single parent... and its fine. yes it has its ups and downs but doesnt marriage? sometimes i see my married friends and think 'ah, id like that' then i listen to them or hear them ask their husbands if they can go out.. or have some money.. or hear them row or see them cry and i think... nah... im quite happy as i am thankyou very much!!!

all you need is 1 good mate and a circle of friends, and youl have a great time!!! i do!!

quote:
Marcella if an Egyptian man has a child with an English woman and the child is born in England does the child automatically get dual herritage eg English and Egyptian passports?

I don't know what herritage is.

We spoke about divorce before but he told me he would have nothing to do with our son if we did so he night not even see my little boy again. I dont know tht i am ready to do tht to my little boy, he may end up resenting me for leaving his father.

quote:

Regardless of where the child is born, if the mother is English then the child gets the English nationality. Unlike the US and Canada, England no longer gives nationality to those born there of non-British parents.

he sounds like a total prick! where is he tonight? have his bags packed on the doorstep, double lock the door and tell him youve hired a private detective and hed better just run off to stay at hers.

no wait... find out her number and ring her one night when hes with her and say... "hello, this is mrs bird.. would you mind telling my husband not to bother coming home this evening as he will find the locks changed, and the father of my unborn baby in our bed.. thankyou... oh, he wets the bed you know"

quote:
We spoke about divorce before but he told me he would have nothing to do with our son if we did so he night not even see my little boy again. I dont know tht i am ready to do tht to my little boy, he may end up resenting me for leaving his father.

That's highly manipulative behavior, horrible thing to have in a mate. Do what's best for your child(ren), then what's best for you. Personally, I think giving children a stable, loving life with only one parent beats a dysfunctional two-parent household any day.

here here!

me and alizee would never have these problems..it would be nothing but sparks and fireworks for eturnity..

Mike you devil, you....why do you crack me up like this? LOL [Big Grin]

Im just trying to be honest...

[Smile]

i need help spelling the word corny ... anyone?

m, i, k, e.

[Big Grin]

Ok, that was funny.

Yet, so true. [Frown]

Sad, sad, sad.

Ok i have packd his bags and they are in the front porch, i am going to a friends for the weekend just in case. I have to stop worrying bout the what ifs and move on.I woke up to my little boy in my bed with his great big smile looking up at me, he deserves better thn the father he has i am going to make him a secure home with me and the new baby, many people gp it alone i am sure it is best for all concernd

Posted by blue skies (Member # 8447) on :

Well done, it's a very brave move to make, so keep strong and keep your kids as your top priority and you'll be fine!

GB.. make sure your not alone... try to take enough things incase you need to stay longer... also.. pack another suitcase of things for a week long stay, hide it somewhere or leave it with a neighbour that way you can come back for it (or send someone) and be in and out quick.

quote:
Ok i have packd his bags and they are in the front porch, i am going to a friends for the weekend just in case. I have to stop worrying bout the what ifs and move on.I woke up to my little boy in my bed with his great big smile looking up at me, he deserves better thn the father he has i am going to make him a secure home with me and the new baby, many people gp it alone i am sure it is best for all concernd

Your "story" is starting to sound less and less convincing ...

add a twist, please.

masrawi there is no story love, and if u think somone could make this up u are very warped. I was genuinely asking for advise. I am only sorry that you must be really bitter to be rude to a stranger.

quote:
masrawi there is no story love, and if u think somone could make this up u are very warped. I was genuinely asking for advise. I am only sorry that you must be really bitter to be rude to a stranger.

and i am sorry that u r foolish enough to be taking life changing advice from usernames that u have known for only a few days ...

and yes, people do make stories up ... does the word "fiction" mean anything to you?

masrawi... i adore you... but you can be such an arse at times.

giza bird... where are you from... im detecting the double entendre in your name...

Patronising too? You really are twisted, i have read several stories people have sent me links to but believe me i came in this forum to get advise from egyptian point of veiw. I cant believe tht somone could be so heartless. Do u not think tht asking an outsider is the best way out of problems at least thy will give u the brutal truth. If i wanted to just lie to people i am sure aol has their own colourful aray of chatrooms.

Actually AOL has crap @ss chatrooms. Full of porn and garbage. [Big Grin]

She is right,you don't know her she doesn't know you.So if she tell you some her problems,you don't know who she is.Just some username.

dont take him to badly GB... i have to admit we do get a lot of trolls in here. i dont understand the compulsion myself, but hey... its a strange world.

personally i can see why he is saying that, but i do believe you... im guessing your from london if that name of yours is anything to go on.

yea lol geezer bird, u frm lon too?

yes babes... will PM u with location... theres not many areas that say giza bird.

quote:
dont take him to badly GB... i have to admit we do get a lot of trolls in here. i dont understand the compulsion myself, but hey... its a strange world.

aren't u a sweetheart ... muah.

oh, i feel all of a quiver... a kiss from masrawi... [blush].. one feels a little faint!

easy there with the sarcasm ... that's reserved for me.

ah.. a fine choice for a reserve... 76 was a good year for sarcasm production...

kept well, a fruity little number, with just a hint of spice..

mwah

Posted by Samia (Member # 4691) on :

quote:
yea lol geezer bird, u frm lon too?

I'm from London too!!! A big butch girl in my daughter's class at school had the nickname " Geezer bird"
Nobody would say it to her face, they were scared they'd get 7 shades of crap beaten out of them!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

where we are from it has a slightly different meaning...

geeza bird is a good thing.. i laughed when i first saw it, i thought they just meant giza... bird, and it was just me that knew the other meaning... but after a couple of posts, i figured she must live near me, and she does.. very near me.

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

giza bird,
If you have packed his bags, change the locks. If he has stated that he will have nothing to do with your son if you divorce then that is his loss not your sons, you will move on and find a wonderful man and if you dont find a man you son is still better off with only you rather than living with a father that can so easily turn his back on the child.
I am a mother of 3, divorced and doing this on my own so it is possible, it isnt always easy hon, but its possible and i am far happier now than i was married.
Now what do you intend to do about the new babies other possible father? Please call him and talk to him before you make the trip to egypt to see him. Tell him about the baby possibly being his first please.

quote:

smuckers, im surprised at you. you can say the most harsh, uncalled for things you know. i hope you never feel unloved and unhappy and never suspect your husband of having an affair... but if anything like this ever happens to you, you can at least know WE will be here for YOU.

my heart breaks for this this girl.

Look, I honestly don't mean to be harsh, and IF that ever happened to me (cough* cold day in hell when I would hook up with a stranger and get pregnant while married * cough) I would not be looking for advice or sympathy online, I would turn to my family for help, I know that's kind of STRANGE, but that's just me. Honestly, this girl needs to come clean and move on with her life, instead of having others hold her hand and tell her what a victim SHE is. This entire situation won't be resolved until she does that.

Maybe she doesn't want to tell her family that she was cheating.

Posted by Scarlet (Member # 11257) on :

Giza Bird,

I m a tour leader & travel Egypt 3 or 4 times in a year. When I was there in 2004, I met a local tour guide. Actually in my each visit, I always have the same tour guide, Ahmed but that time because of his illness, Ahmed couldn't come and arranged his another friend, Ibrahim.

As a tour leader, I m a very strict lady and I remember that, when we first met at Aswan Airport, I got angry with him because of some reasons. He didn't talk to me that day:))
He traveled with us for 4 days and as the time passed by, we became good friends, laugh a lot as he was a humorous man.

At the end of the tour, he said he felt in love with me (by the way he and me are both married, Muslim, have kids and of the same age).
It was a real shock for me. He really didn't make me to feel his interaction. That time I mocked at him and said he is a typical Egyptian man and knows the words which make tourist women happy. I also ask him how many times he told those words to the other female TLs and said I m not one of them.

Then I returned to my country. In those days I was very busy and was travelling a lot all over the world. I realized that, I was thinking about his words so often. I'd been Egypt a lot and had heard so many nice words from Egyptian men but had never regarded them. But this time something were different and this different situation was making me restless.

After a month, when I was in Beijing, I sent him a message and ask how he is, he got back immediately. Those mutual messages started to be every day. Then we started to chat on MSN.
As we were both married we were trying to be very careful.
Actually the moral things were so important for us. So many times we promised each other to stop this indecent thing. But never succeeded in...

We did not have big problems with our couples. Both of us were really good to our families. But this was something different.
This was something like finding your soulmate after our 30's.

So it has been almost 2,5 years. We still love each other so much, sending texts ever day and chatting.
Naturally, we started to have problems with our couples but we don't think about divorce for the sake of our kids. I see him each my visits to Egypt and every time the situation becomes more complicated. The last visit was 2 weeks ago.

We both wonder the end of this story.
We both ask the forgiveness of Allah everyday.
We do not have the power to stop this beautiful love.
But we are clever enough to see there wont be a HAPPY END.

scarlet... welcome to ES.

thats quite a story you have there... i dont envy your situation at all.

i am not one to judge, but i think there is nothing worse than a long term love affair. cheating is one thing, a mistake or whatever.. and whether you come clean about it or not it is never as hurtful as what you are doing.

one day you will be found out and your partners and children will be devastated beyond repair.. you are making there lives a sham... they are living your lie.

what gives you the right to steal another persons life, as in years? that is how they will feel when they find out that the person they love and trusted for years was deceiving them and loving another person.

this may not have a happy end for you and your lover, but you should at least have the decency to tell your partners now, so they can get over you and get on with trying to have a happy ending of their own.

im sorry if this hurts you, but i cannot bear liars of this devastating magnitude.

Posted by Truva (Member # 9114) on :

Charm,

Whatever you say are right. No objection!

I got jammed between all those real things and my love. But what I need to do is what you told.

I have to agree too.How she can live her life like that.Talk to her husband and do like everything is alright and think about her lover.One night thing,ok,you can somehow forget that,but Charm is absolutely right.

What is it?Scarlet and Scarlet1?Is it one person?

scarlet/truva/scarlet1?

if theres a reasonable explanation please let us know, otherwise were all on troll alert!

I thought it was truva but then I saw scarlet1 so I thought I was blind.

hope your OK GB [Frown]

let us know how it goes wont you.

Posted by Snapdragon (Member # 9036) on :

LOL I was thinking the same thing!

I still can't figure out why there are so many married western whores traveling to Egypt, getting screwed by their male prostitute one-night stands, go home and think they are madly in love?

Hello, how many stories like this have been posted here and how many have been given advice after advice to run away??? Yet, they keep coming by the thousands through here....

It is certainly amazing how stupid and naive some people really can be.

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

hold on, from the way it sounds, the kid might be best with the husband so the wife can go scampering around the world having Great Nights with strangers again [Roll Eyes]

I had to turn down a chick in egypt who wanted me,
1.because sex in africa has a high risk of aids.

2.because I did'nt see no future with a gal clear overseas..

3.because Im God fearing and have to feel right about a gal and see somekinda future in it..

4. because it was a black chick who speeked real proper english....and seeing that I like to mock paul mccartney for speaking proper english...I would have been probably mercyless in razzing her.

quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:

I still can't figure out why there are so many married western whores traveling to Egypt,

oh look... its the snappy dragon... i wonder why youre so desperate to label women who sleep with egyptians whores. hmmmmmmm.

jealousy and bitterness will twist you.

Posted by Snapdragon (Member # 9036) on :

Hahaha you are so incredibly funny piggy...I usually skip over your boring and idiotic posts but well you know I had to comment about this one...

I have a husband and I did not get him by Sharm, Hurghada or any other tourist hole. I also did not cheat on a previous husband to get him. So, I have no reason to be jealous or have bitterness. I have a great Egyptian husband and I met him and knew him for 2 years before marriage .... and not in Egypt.

At least I have a man and a baby with a "husband" - Not a fu$k partner.

Your the one so jealous and bitter since you have four bastard children and you haven't even been married and the father doesn't even stay with you.

So why don't you get off the alcohol and go crawl up someone else's ass.

quote:
quote:

I still can't figure out why there are so many married western whores traveling to Egypt,

oh look... its the snappy dragon... i wonder why youre so desperate to label women who sleep with egyptians whores. hmmmmmmm.

jealousy and bitterness will twist you.

quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:

3.because Im God fearing and have to feel right about a gal and see somekinda future in it..

4. because it was a black chick who speeked real proper english....and seeing that I like to mock paul mccartney for speaking proper english...I would have been probably mercyless in razzing her.

come clean now, will u ... you're just cheap and couldn't agree on a price.

quote:
Hahaha you are so incredibly funny piggy...I usually skip over your boring and idiotic posts but well you know I had to comment about this one...

I have a husband and I did not get him by Sharm, Hurghada or any other tourist hole. I also did not cheat on a previous husband to get him. So, I have no reason to be jealous or have bitterness. I have a great Egyptian husband and I met him and knew him for 2 years before marriage .... and not in Egypt.

At least I have a man and a baby with a "husband" - Not a fu$k partner.

Your the one so jealous and bitter since you have four bastard children and you haven't even been married and the father doesn't even stay with you.

So why don't you get off the alcohol and go crawl up someone else's ass.

look... grab a map... see that little tiny spec... thats it... right out there in the middle of the pacific ocean...

thats where the people who care live.

quote:
quote:

come clean now, will u ... you're just cheap and couldn't agree on a price.
acctually my tour guide was trying to set me up with her...

I had no problem with her..except what I mentioned above..and I don't think she was a prositute...at least nothing was said to make me think that..

latter I told my tour guide the reason I came to egypt was to see the anceint ruins...and that was the only reason..

it wasen't for love, or to debate religion with muslims, or to get my penis wet,or anything else but to see how the anceint egptions lived..and their culture.

snap

quote:

it wasen't for love, or to debate religion with muslims, or to get my penis wet,or anything else but to see how the anceint egptions lived..and their culture.

Got news for you mike, the ancient egyptians have been dead for 3 millenia.

Its fine that you went to see the ruins of their kings (pharaohs) but you only saw how the royalty lived or more appropriately how they were buried.

Why can't people divide the ancients from the contemporary Egyptians?

same reason people cant separate forum posts from real life.

quote:
same reason people cant separate forum posts from real life.

I just think its total bullarky that tourist expect to see "pharaoh" like people walking around.

Personally I am scared sh*tless of that pharaohnic crap.

LOl... yea... i know what you mean...

except...

have you seen the pictures on the ancient forum???

i wouldnt kick it out of bed for getting toast crumbs on the sheets! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com