This is topic new forum needed in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002088

Posted by Madame M. (Member # 8386) on :

We need a new forum on this site. Off topic BS having nothing to do with Egypt or topics that pretend to be about Egypt. That way those of us who don't want to read fluff such as "should you marry for money" or "why do Egyptians marry bitches" or "do Egyptians find red lipstick sexy"...WTF? Are these seriously pertinent questions? I don't give a rat's azz if Egyptians find wet hair sexy. I think we all know Egyptian men find anything including aging grannies with saggy tits sexy (that was tongue in cheek just so ya know).

Oh and another forum...Long azz news articles that I don't have the time nor desire to read. If I want the news I'll go to a news based website.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Posted by Guest Of Life (Member # 11462) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
I think we all know Egyptian men find anything including aging grannies with saggy tits sexy (that was tongue in cheek just so ya know).

can you please explain that sentence specially this part "that was tongue in cheek just so ya know"
excuse ignorance regarding your slang

I meant it was a joke.

I read many stories about how Egyptian men chase women including old ladies so I was joking about that....meaning I don't REALLY think that all Egyptian men think old grannies with saggy tits are sexy.

Posted by cHiMpSs (Member # 11270) on :

what is egypt ,,every one seems to know the same man ,and all out mostly for one thing ,now we all in cloud cuckoo land in blis but ready for a drop on the head ,,WE ALL NEED HELP

quote:
I meant it was a joke.

I read many stories about how Egyptian men chase women including old ladies so I was joking about that....meaning I don't REALLY think that all Egyptian men think old grannies with saggy tits are sexy.

and what's considered OLD in your dictionary?

10+ yrs older than the man in question.

quote:
10+ yrs older than the man in question.

since when age was a big thing specially for muslims when prophet Mohammed's(S.W.A) 1st wife was 25 years older ?!!
and as far as my limited knowledge, i know they were good couple to each other even before Allah sent Quran to His prophet.

the point is : older or younger , man or a woman, if you are good you will be good with whoever you choose.
P.S: my ex was older than me , both egyptians both muslims(Alhmad-l-Allah) and it wasn't for money or anything but my & her choice for what we felt for each other.

Holy shnikeys!!!

I was only trying to be funny.

Dag dude...take a chill pill.

oh i say MADAME M youve strted summat ,YEAH DAG DUDE TAKE A CHILLY PILLY ,PUT IN THE MOUTH AND SWALLOW HARD ...

Posted by newcomer (Member # 1056) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Guest Of Life:
since when age was a big thing specially for muslims when prophet Mohammed's(S.W.A) 1st wife was 25 years older ?!!

Sadly, Guest of Life, most Muslims seem to have forgotten this today (btw. she was 15 years older than him and he was 25 years old when they married). But as ageism is now in vouge, along with it being generally acceptable to make insulting comments about Muslims or Arabs these days, it also seems ok to make degrading sexual remarks about older people too! Sad isn't it! [Frown]

Stop hijacking my thread!!!!

It's not meant to be serious!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how dare you ppl be serious.

oi you shud not know to take me serious im kool with what you said ,take a puuf babes ,let your hair breath [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
It's not meant to be serious!

I guess its due to the fact that we don't all have the same sense of humour and what might seem funny to one person can be seen as insulting by another! Just a thought!

Yes, that's why I take everything with a grain of salt. Unless something is directed towards me personally I don't get offended.

Posted by Jamsie Cottar (Member # 9824) on :

You know at one time I used to think you were quite a nice girl, but lately I have seen another side. Your position is secure. Dont worry you have your other forum. Stay there if it suits you more, but kindly stop insulting people. Old or young, saggy or baggy, rich or poor, you really have no idea about other peoples lives or loves. Why should it worry you what age a person is. You are so disrespectful.
Please dont bother writing a reply to me. I'm not even slightly interested in your reply.
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Just when I thought the forum was going through 10 days of peace.............we had to see a thread like this..........sad......... [Frown]

So I'm not nice because I made a joke and stated so in the dayum post? And I'm not nice because I point out things? Ppl just need to lighten up. I wasn't trying to start a fight with this thread...it was a joke. I was bored.

FYI...this forum or site is not yours. I'm sorry if you psychotically go about the net trying to find dirt on ppl. I don't.

Posted by AshkiA (Member # 10944) on :

My goodness people, don't worry MM I 'got' it [Big Grin] . LOL I don't think they realized that you were talking about these older women who come on vaccation in resort and think they ended up with a *prize*. Only to find their pocket book empty and ego shattered. Anyway, it does seem like a whole different forum when reading about those type of things, I agree. Yet, people have to start somewhere right???? I just look at is as a reach of finding someone in like situations.

Yes, that's exactly what I was talkin' about but actually that wasn't the point of my post. My point is that we discuss WAY too much useless crap around here. It seems all the Egyptians and ppl with useful Egypt info and questions have gone away. I want them back!

here here you only have to take alook at mine and they are CRAP !!!!IVE SEEN WORSE THREADS THAN THIS !!!MINE ARE DEFINATLY **** ,hey babes im still yah mate hows it all going ,stress can affect you in many ways ,so me and you shud push the boat out a bitmore and guess what im sagg y any way [Wink] luvyah loads sweetheart.

Posted by sara_uk (Member # 11454) on :

madame

i agree with you, this site not well modrated and some people just cut and paste too many articles. it is nice to read one and two but if this is a discussion forum that what it should be used for. i try to avoid this forum because there is too much junk posted here plus too many cats fights, personal issues and some people stick for each other, like we are in a school. i visit few forums for different topics that i like and none of them as bad as this one, this forum remind me of cairo traffic and trying to find one good information here is like trying to cross the road in cairo. ranting is over!!!

Love you too Chimpsy girl! [Smile]

Hey I'm not old but I'm not the firmest chick around either [Wink]

Hehehe boy do I know about stress!

quote:
Originally posted by AshkiA:
LOL I don't think they realized that you were talking about these older women who come on vaccation in resort and think they ended up with a *prize*. Only to find their pocket book empty and ego shattered.

I knew exactly what she was talking about, and whether or not I agree with the morals/intentions/actions of elderly women in those situations, I am still tired of the ageist language that is being thrown about so lightly on this forum and also the underhand insults to Egyptians...even in what was intended to be a joke.

If it was another group that was being made the butt of people's jokes on here, for example African Americans, there would surely be enough people shouting and hollering about that! All I'm asking for is a little more respect to be shown to other people who may be offended by your comments, especially by Muslims.

You wonder where all the Egyptians have gone....guess? They are tired of hearing it too.

Posted by ' Sharon Stone ' (Member # 5169) on :

Madame [Smile] , not every topic has to have "Egyptian" prefix in it to be considered as topic that has to do something with Egypt, by saying men - we mean those applicable ( usually Egyptian, but not necessarily ) as there are many individual cases. There are Different strokes for different folks. [Big Grin] Some Egyptian members are also American or Europian or British members simulteniously interested in various aspects of either Culture, there are variety of mixtures and different beliefs that's the beauty and it's reflected on the board.

You usually have very interesting comments, maybe adding your experience or opinion in regards of subject would be benefitial to readers. As long as disscusions go on, it means it's something people want to talk about, and why not. The life is too short to worry about titles on the message board. Thanks for sharing your views though.

Posted by Albino_Eskimo (Member # 11479) on :

quote:
W

Oh and another forum...Long azz news articles that I don't have the time nor desire to read. If I want the news I'll go to a news based website.

Personally I have used those news aggregators and web crawlers to find news articles on Egypt.

It takes alot of time to use those tools, let alone the security risk of those tools (they open ports without notifying you).

Sometimes different people run across a news article you didn't find yourself. Alot of those news services only give out those articles for the day they post them, after that first initial day a subscription is needed. And I don't have the money to pay 40 different subscriptions, so having a large community on the web is helpful.

There is a difference between egy-board members. Some are after Egyptian men for the pharonic experience, some are after cheap and accessable ass available from the Egyptian stock. Some just happened to fall into a meaningful relationship with someone who just happened to be Egyptian.

Some come to Egypt for the Egyptian men. Some come to Egypt because of an Egyptian man.

There's a difference and its indicative in your interest level in the nation, not its male stock.

Well...I've always had an interest in the mid east/north Africa as a whole not necessarily Egypt specifically. The fact that I married an Egyptian made me more interested in Egypt. I'm very interested in knowing about the culture, lifestyle, people, food, etc. I'm not terribly interested in politics in general. I used to be but I got so frustrated with it. At any rate...I want to hear more about that stuff. I don't care what attracts Egyptian men...men are men. I have an Egyptian man and I know what he likes I don't care what the rest like. This isn't the how to attract an Egyptian man site. You attract an Egyptian man just like any other man [Roll Eyes] Now as far as romance and marriage goes I am interested in the culture aspects of it. Having a relationship with an Egyptian is def. different than having one with your typical American.

Now as far as news goes. I know where to find news about Egypt. I google it. If y'all want to post a link to a news article...COOL! But I wish ppl would stop the copy/pasting of entire articles. I believe most don't read it and it just takes up a lot of space. Maybe I'm nit picking but that's my opinion. I realize not everyone agrees with me but that's the beauty of being human...the ability to have your own unique thoughts and ideas. If you agree..great..if not..great too. I'm just throwing some ideas out there.

I usually only end up reading half of them then move on LOL I think it comes from the regular posters here who get bored of seeing the same topics discussed. Who try to post something new or different. I'm guessing anyway.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1UVr6ZE5Y&mode=related&search=
-------------------------------------------------
And me and she we trampoose a lot
Several mornings she shampoos my locks
Always have my back she stand true to dat
Real type of loving, thank you for that
Yow...run barefoot without no shoes and socks
Cause she keep herself clean mi nah go catch no rash
And she love me for real mi nuh haffi have no cash
And any little thing from mi splish she splash
Yow...all this blinging it's like you forgot
Use cheddar as the bait den you recruit a rat
So we listen couple speech of Martin Luther chat
Dennis Brown, Bob Marley and some Super Cat
Yow...seem like she upside the duko shop
Cause she don't have a scratch it's only beautiful spot
When one duty start is when one duty stop
One nine to five, one five to twelve o'clock
You see me

[Chorus: Bobby Brown]
Beautiful
Here we go again
My love, you know
I will never let you go
My love
Beautiful
Here we go

[Verse 2]
And I remember when we met and we began dating
And everything was copacet' and we began mating
And then the way mi love her good, she gimme don ratings
Because mi style dem plentiful and ah nuh one way thing
And she get belly full and ah nuh pot scrapings
And the closer we become the more she gravitating
Until we buckle down and there is no escaping
Now it typically became an everyday thing
Regularly, physically communicating sexually, scientifically penetrating
Until she start spiritually resonating
Ah so mi know she real and seh she ah nuh play thing
She is the only Queen, the King is designating
And so mi seal the deal I am negotiating
I know it's kinda deep but keep on concentrating
Cause Jazzy lay di beat and I am clearly stating

its CHIMPS ON THE RAMPAGE [Big Grin] ; IM BCK !!!!!!!!!

CHIMPSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

You're a hoot girl!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] ,heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babes nogood feeling down im on a happy pill ,,lol lol luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it .....

Happy pills are good [Smile]

I took mine this morning and I'm feeling fine [Smile]

send one over!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

sure im sending my stalk,no restrictions there

All this **** about being a joke , about being bored [Roll Eyes]
Did you see how quickly the driving in egypt thread was closed after your comment when you realised your friend was back?
Your idea of fun!! as you call it is not what normal folk would call fun.
If calling members fucking cunts, makes your day fine!if posting photographs of seriously injured members boyfriends makes you laugh great! also. If watching catfights and supplicating to mindless morons is your bag that also is fine.
We are aware what makes you tick, what amuses you. You expressed it yesterday so eloquently.
Yes there are members here just like you who love the catfight, talking about other stuff must be boring to you..........not so nice though when the shoe is on the other foot.
Obviously some members here were not quick enough to see your post and to assess exactly what you want from ES!!
Thankfully your idea of FUN is not the same as mine.

and your statement above

that I psychoticaly trawl the net looking for dirt!! that is the biggest joke..........

if this is so then please give us all here your evidence.............

I'm waiting.................

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:

Now as far as news goes. I know where to find news about Egypt. I google it. If y'all want to post a link to a news article...COOL! But I wish ppl would stop the copy/pasting of entire articles. I believe most don't read it and it just takes up a lot of space. Maybe I'm nit picking but that's my opinion. I realize not everyone agrees with me but that's the beauty of being human...the ability to have your own unique thoughts and ideas. If you agree..great..if not..great too. I'm just throwing some ideas out there.

Okay, I am feeling addressed here. Now if you talk to Sammy next time you can ask him also about a 'news forum'. I believe this is a very important part of ES to be up-to-date on what's happening in Egypt. And believe it or not it does take time to go through online news articles, copy and paste them. Time other people don't have. I am doing it voluntarily and I don't expect anything back. You better watch out if I move back to Cairo the living in egypt forum will be bombarded with mostly news from the big city since it's much easier to gather information when being located there. The articles I usually pick are ranging from politics over society to entertainment news and I try also to cover some tourist topics. Now it's your choice to read them or not. Not a big deal I don't care but for someone else it might mean a lot. Oh and since you talking in specific about copying and pasting, someone in here said earlier not to open up specific links as your computer could catch a virus. But if you think just to give a link would be a better idea great, it will save me much time (let the viruses spread..... [Big Grin] ).

quote:

If y'all want to post a link to a news article...COOL! But I wish ppl would stop the copy/pasting of entire articles. I believe most don't read it and it just takes up a lot of space. Maybe I'm nit picking but that's my opinion. I realize not everyone agrees with me but that's the beauty of being human...the ability to have your own unique thoughts and ideas. If you agree..great..if not..great too. I'm just throwing some ideas out there.

Well alot of those articles are out there for one day and then you can only access them by subscription.

Which is why its polite and considerate to post the entire article. If you are on a mailing list for a particular newsring you will read the rules and the rules say post the entire article.

Sammy has his server running Unix and he is not renting webspace. His server is where all the data is stored. If you save a webpage from ES without the new ads you'll see each webpage or thread is about 260KB, the images, icons and format is stored in a CSS Cascading Style Sheet and doesn't need to be saved for each page. Images cannot be saved to a webpage, but must be hyperlinked. And the threads he does delete is deleted because of flame wars, not server space. In all I highly doubt the database is more than 12 GBs. Really quite small.

Posted by Charm el Feikh? (Member # 10243) on :

what difference does it make what the forums are called?!

i scroll through the active topics and dont even notice which forum threads are posted in.

post what you like where you like.. who cares?!

Posted by Tibe (Member # 10253) on :

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
Originally posted by Guest Of Life:

Sadly, Guest of Life, most Muslims seem to have forgotten this today (btw. she was 15 years older than him and he was 25 years old when they married). But as ageism is now in vouge, along with it being generally acceptable to make insulting comments about Muslims or Arabs these days, it also seems ok to make degrading sexual remarks about older people too! Sad isn't it! [Frown]
Not just arabs and muslims, - you can included US citizens and europeans as well. We are also a target for insults. This forum is like riding a tiger. Dont relax or take a break, - you will be trown down and eaten alive. Dont share your sorrows, your joy, your interests or anything personal for that matter because it will defendtly be used against you. - "Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in court of ES" [Embarrassed]

Posted by Snoozer (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
- "Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in court of ES" [Embarrassed]

Heh heh. Sad, but so true!

Yep..it's cutthroat around here. You try to make a simple joke and ppl act like you killed their dog.

BTW Tootie...I have neither the time or desire to show proof of your internet antics. I think everyone around here knows. Who gives a real crap anyways? I come here for the laughs.

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozer:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
- "Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in court of ES" [Embarrassed]

Heh heh. Sad, but so true!

Give it a break then. Dont say things you cannot back up.
You have definitely got me mixed up with someone else here.
I would not even know where to start trawling as you call it, the problem is Madame when your time comes, and it will, to be hounded you might have an idea how it feels. If you want to sit back be entertained remember it is at someone elses expense, and I speak now for every woman married to an egyptian, in a relationship with one, for anyone having a hard time adjusting to a new environment, for having the guts to say how things really are.

[Smile]

Posted by Lazeez (Member # 10655) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Jamsie Cottar:
Madame when your time comes, and it will,

M registered in this website earlier before you and she posted more than you and her time still didn't come, doesn't this ring any bells?

Ya cottar, your time came from the very first day you joined and you're too thick to realize it's not becaue you're married to Egyptian.

M is -from what I see here- a very cool gurl and her ***Egyptian husband*** must be very lucky to have her. She can speak her mind anytime and she did before. I'll for sure disagree with her sometimes but will never confuse her with a shallow gurl who understand nothing about life except cheese and air conditions.

Didn't Jamsie Cottar or "Tootsi" join just to post a bashing thread?

Her very first thread and post was an attack on me.

But of course my first post and first thread was to complain about my ex.

why is everyone bashing eachother?

i dont want to get involved but there is someone here posting a bit out of character... either that or i am completely mistaken.

quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:

M registered in this website earlier before you and she posted more than you and her time still didn't come, doesn't this ring any bells?

Ya cottar, your time came from the very first day you joined and you're too thick to realize it's not becaue you're married to Egyptian.

M is -from what I see here- a very cool gurl and her ***Egyptian husband*** must be very lucky to have her. She can speak her mind anytime and she did before. I'll for sure disagree with her sometimes but will never confuse her with a shallow gurl who understand nothing about life except cheese and air conditions.

Lazeez chill out. Have an afternoon swapping strappy sandals with your friend, you'll feel tons better......... [Big Grin]

Eskimo..........true but I DID apologise.......

who is picking on MADAME M ,''dont do it OK !!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:

Lazeez chill out. Have an afternoon swapping strappy sandals with your friend, you'll feel tons better......... [Big Grin]

Ya kheffet eddam el engleezy elly hatgeeblena maghas 3alsob7!

We'll one day hopefully soon. and you are NOT invited to smuggle yourself into the afternoon party through the bars of my window.

Sallemly 3ala gozak.

Posted by Tibe (Member # 10253) on :

What about me - will I be getting an invitation???? [Smile] - Can I use the door insted?

Lazeez and Chimpsy girl...you guys are so sweet [Smile]

Tigerlily..I wasn't addressing you directly, you're not the only one who posts the long news articles.

I didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings I was just expressing my thoughts and ideas..I do believe others have expressed theirs in a more aggressive and hurtful manner in the past.

What I find weird about ES is that many here have that "if you say something about my "friend" then I don't like you anymore" attitude. I take everyone as an individual..I may disagree with something a certain person says but I don't start going after all of their "friends" because of it. Sometimes those I consider a friend may something I don't agree with..I usually ignore it.

Tootie..I've never attacked you directly. I got really tired of how you bitch and moan about Egypt so I said something now you say I'm not a nice person anymore. Why? Because I disagree with what you say sometimes? I'm a straight up kinda gal. I say what's on my mind. What's wrong with that? The difference between you and I is...I can handle criticism and not hate someone because they disagree with me but if anyone says something contradictory to your opinion they're automatically on your shitt list. Cripes..this is the net not real life.

Lazeez...I'm wearing a pair of strappy wedge sandals today that you would kill for [Smile] You're welcome to borrow them if you can fit a size 39 [Big Grin]

Posted by What's In a Name? (Member # 6244) on :

Maturity like this is just not allowed! [Big Grin]

(Signed, Snooze)

quote:
Lazeez and Chimpsy girl...you guys are so sweet [Smile]

Tigerlily..I wasn't addressing you directly, you're not the only one who posts the long news articles.

I didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings I was just expressing my thoughts and ideas..I do believe others have expressed theirs in a more aggressive and hurtful manner in the past.

What I find weird about ES is that many here have that "if you say something about my "friend" then I don't like you anymore" attitude. I take everyone as an individual..I may disagree with something a certain person says but I don't start going after all of their "friends" because of it. Sometimes those I consider a friend may something I don't agree with..I usually ignore it.

Tootie..I've never attacked you directly. I got really tired of how you bitch and moan about Egypt so I said something now you say I'm not a nice person anymore. Why? Because I disagree with what you say sometimes? I'm a straight up kinda gal. I say what's on my mind. What's wrong with that? The difference between you and I is...I can handle criticism and not hate someone because they disagree with me but if anyone says something contradictory to your opinion they're automatically on your shitt list. Cripes..this is the net not real life.

Lazeez...I'm wearing a pair of strappy wedge sandals today that you would kill for [Smile] You're welcome to borrow them if you can fit a size 39 [Big Grin]

Me? Mature? Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Hahahaha...love ya snooze [Smile]

ive just sat here and typed out a long arse post... then deleted it. lets just say im surprised by certain posts.

tootie is getting the raw end of the deal here. everyone is entitled to their opinions. people have their own political or religious opinions for example. how many people here continually moan and bitch about bush, or the war or soldiers. if you dont like a post, either ignore it or post a comment about it... dont attack the poster, and post threads about their threads.

im tired of reading accusations made about peoples private lives, but i know from experience theres no point discussing it. at least what tootie is saying is relevant to egypt whether its good or bad really doesnt matter.

The thing is..I never had a problem with Tootie. It's hard to ignore thread after thread, post after post..long ones...about how miserable and awful Egypt is, how stupid and ignorant they are, how dirty they are, how backwards they are. Crap how can you stay in a place that makes you that miserable? Last time I was in Egypt it wasn't a friggin cake walk..I was miserable at times mostly because of the heat and bugs..but I didn't post about it to the umpteenth degree...and I'm certainly not gonna move there anytime soon. I don't dislike Tootie because of what she says..I dislike her words. Just like she dislikes mine but now she actually dislikes me because I said something. I didn't start this thread about her or anyone one else in particular. My God..must we take sides?

im not taking sides. ive kept out of this so far... the reason ive posted now is because i see the usual pattern emerging... members are attacking tootie and defending you, then all the thankyous... that to me is a form of taking sides.

I didn't see anyone attacking Tootie. I wasn't thanking anyone for defending me..I'm a big girl I can take care of myself. I was thanking them for their kind words. No one said anything derogatory about Tootie including myself. I didn't go after her with the viciousness I've seen her go after others with. Perhaps if she didn't rub so many ppl the wrong way she wouldn't have ppl calling her out.

Just for the record, I wasn't defending Madame M. with my post, if it matters. I know she named Tooti, but I took that post as a reminder we all (including me) could try to get along better and be more mature.

i havent attacked tootie dont want to its for mm and her to make the amends if they feel is one ,i luv MM nad never had cause to bitch about her and for afact i dont want to of any one else im love every one SOMETIMES [Smile]
just take it has a pinch of salt look on the bright side you in a forum not in front of eachother canu imgaine the scratches on the face ohhhhhhhhhhhh ubitches a cat fight,

toots me luv yah too and tigger

M to tootie....FYI...this forum or site is not yours. I'm sorry if you psychotically go about the net trying to find dirt on ppl. I don't.

M to tootie.....Tootie...I have neither the time or desire to show proof of your internet antics. I think everyone around here knows.

lazeez to tootie.....Ya cottar, your time came from the very first day you joined and you're too thick to realize it's not becaue you're married to Egyptian.

lazeez to tootie.....a shallow gurl who understand nothing about life except cheese and air conditions.

sono about tootie.....Didn't Jamsie Cottar or "Tootsi" join just to post a bashing thread?

M to tootie.....The difference between you and I is...I can handle criticism and not hate someone because they disagree with me but if anyone says something contradictory to your opinion they're automatically on your shitt list.

Lazeez defending M.....M registered in this website earlier before you and she posted more than you and her time still didn't come, doesn't this ring any bells?

chimps defending M.....who is picking on MADAME M ,''dont do it OK !!

lazeez defending M.....M is -from what I see here- a very cool gurl and her ***Egyptian husband*** must be very lucky to have her. She can speak her mind anytime

snooz.. even your quoting Ms post and calling it mature was a bit of side taking dont you think?

M .....My God..must we take sides?

M......I didn't see anyone attacking Tootie.

M......No one said anything derogatory about Tootie including myself.

i hope you can all see that IM NOT taking sides... just pointing out where people would have been better off not posting at all. i myself have only posted now i feel like tootie is being ganged up on.

lets just drop it shall we before the vultures descend.

quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:

snooz.. even your quoting Ms post and calling it mature was a bit of side taking dont you think?

Perhaps, because I agreed with what she said (although not too sure about that foot fetish thing and Lazeez.) [Wink]

Holy Crap!

Those things that were cut and paste didn't look anything remotely like attacking to me. I think everyone here can read so we don't need things that were said on the same thread cut and pasted and thrown up in our faces to prove a point. That is one of my biggest pet peeves about ES...cut and paste words ppl said and shove it in their faces as if they don't know they said it. No one who's responded on this particular thread has said anything as bad as what I've seen the person in question say. Bringing up other's children as one of them...the MOST despicable of all IMO.

If I've said anything that has hurt anyone I apologize..that wasn't my intention with this thread. It was said tongue in cheek as I pointed out in the beginning. Crikey...can't we drop it already?

may i point out that we have a QUOTE facility on each thread... i copied and pasted because i was quoting from several posts at once, i fail to see how that is "throwing it in your face to prove a point" or "shoving it in your face as if you dont know youve said it".

dont you think that the words you are choosing here are bordering on the offensive side M?

Yes I know about the quote facility..I use it. The quote facility is used to directly quote and answer a particular post. You were obviously trying to prove a point by the copy paste thing. However, I didn't see anything resembling attacks. You were trying to prove that everyone was attacking Tootie and defending me. I don't need a body guard and I don't believe Tootie does either. You are doing for Tootie what you're accusing others of doing for me.

Hey..I like you, Charm, I don't want you to misconstrue (sp?) this as a problem between you and I. I am not trying to be offensive..Christ!

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

tsk tsk MM. it's obvious charm and tooti (and here i was thinking who is this new poster already accumulating 1000 posts in the 3 weeks i haven't logged in. yawn. surprise! an old member)
have been trying to

1/ reign you in to following their alpha female lead. damn it, you didn't

2/ bullying and intimidating you to step in line with their alpha female lead. damn it, you wouldn't.

3/ appease you with soothing posts so you'd appear to step in line with their alpha female lead.

sadly, little do they realize that their alpha female status is just a figment of their imagination. regardless of how much of their lives and how many posts in a short time span they dedicate to this humble forum.

M.. i love you to bits.. im not annoyed over this at all.. i just felt that tootie was getting a raw deal thats all.

as for what exptinCAI has just posted... well, i shall do the adult thing and ignore it.

peace!

well i wudnt take me serious ,
im just a chimp in a tree ..holey baloney to me ..
MM did you miss a pill babes [Wink]

LOL...Chimps!!!!!

Hehehehe...actually I did [Embarrassed]

Trying to wean myself off.

Love you too ya Charmy [Smile]

what happy pills are you on? i could do with some myself... some days just drag dont they.

quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
well i wudnt take me serious ,
im just a chimp in a tree ..holey baloney to me ..

you make me laugh chimps.

Fluoxetine aka Prozac. It's helped but I must say I do feel more aggressive at times. The only bad side effect is it lowers your sex drive and lessens your ability to achieve orgasm. I suppose I should be happy about that since Mr. M's in Egypt. It just doesn't feel normal to me and the Mr. does like his phone time [Wink] But I wasn't feeling it since I started on the happy pills. I haven't taken one since last Friday and so far so good. I haven't had a smoke since then either.

MADAME M!!! [blush]!! you just made me all wide eyed and shocked! LOL!!!

kinda looked like this ---> [Eek!] [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

Hehehehe...I think ppl online think I'm reserved and innocent [Smile] If you could only hear how openly I speak with my girlie friends and husband [Big Grin]

nah me mushrooms are gr-owing nicely ,got pure codiene to go with them and im rocking in the tree top ,,uuhhaaaaaa uuuhaaaaaaa,man im a buzz at the moment walking around with a grin u d think me got something attached to me [Big Grin] [Wink] brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvroooooooooooooooooooooomeverlasting batteries no leakage full proof

quote:

Lazeez defending M.....M registered in this website earlier before you and she posted more than you and her time still didn't come, doesn't this ring any bells?

lazeez defending M.....M is -from what I see here- a very cool gurl and her ***Egyptian husband*** must be very lucky to have her. She can speak her mind anytime

LOL ! You're full of it, the same paranoia "they all against me" or the "They attack me coz I'm married to Egyptian" . I don't have particular group to defend unlike you and your Cottar who makes troubles and then let you and others defend her, more than this she brought her husband to back her up. Funny she was telling M not to make claims she can't back up !!!!!

If you reread the quote I was commenting on you'll understand I wasn't defending M or anyone here.

Enough...

P.S get yourself a L----I-----F-----E

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
tsk tsk MM. it's obvious charm and tooti (and here i was thinking who is this new poster already accumulating 1000 posts in the 3 weeks i haven't logged in. yawn. surprise! an old member)
have been trying to

1/ reign you in to following their alpha female lead. damn it, you didn't

2/ bullying and intimidating you to step in line with their alpha female lead. damn it, you wouldn't.

3/ appease you with soothing posts so you'd appear to step in line with their alpha female lead.

sadly, little do they realize that their alpha female status is just a figment of their imagination. regardless of how much of their lives and how many posts in a short time span they dedicate to this humble forum.

Expt, I truly and deeply love you. [Big Grin]

You speak my mind every time you post. I could have posted exactly your same words, but I thought naaah.. Don't spoil the fun [Wink]

Are you a psychologist in real life? [Wink]

Just added you to my list of intelligent females of this site.. Which is lacking of any member of the alpha hyena lead and their grey pet.

Stay [Cool]

and im the mental one cani be added to the insane site ...

Posted by Automatisch für die Leute (Member # 7291) on :

quote:

as for what exptinCAI has just posted... well, i shall do the adult thing and ignore it.

peace!

It's not only the adult thing but also the sane thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Automatisch für die Leute:
quote:

peace!

It's not only the adult thing but also the sane thing.
Because I read Auto's posts, I read the quotes that come with them.

Therefore, moahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Wallahi?!! [Roll Eyes]

Posted by teflontoupee (Member # 11857) on :

No you are not mature Madame M - Far from it - ha ha ha. You had best keep that terrible language away from this forum my dear, otherwise you might end up in terrible trouble. [Cool]

How many accounts can a fart create? [Confused]

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
How many accounts can a fart create? [Confused]

Ask your local Tomte

Are you talking to me my dear? What would you like me to account for??

WTF? [Confused] Do I know you? Terrible trouble and what kind would that be? Are you gonna run and tell my mommy on me? Whateverrrr....someone has way too much time on their hands.

quote:
Originally posted by teflontoupee:
No you are not mature Madame M - Far from it - ha ha ha. You had best keep that terrible language away from this forum my dear, otherwise you might end up in terrible trouble. [Cool]

MM, it's Fart of Vicar with a Toupee on.

Have you ever seen a fart in disguise? [Big Grin]

Holy God in heaven, please have mercy on this site, my toozi is getting red from all this farting!

quote:
WTF? [Confused] Do I know you? Terrible trouble and what kind would that be? Are you gonna run and tell my mommy on me? Whateverrrr....someone has way too much time on their hands.

quote:
Originally posted by teflontoupee:

Must be all the damn fuul.

It amazes me how crazy some ppl are.

heheheheeh im creasing here me tree is shaking [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

WRONG MK - This one is going to bug you, but you are sooooo wrong [Big Grin]

I was just agreeing with you Madame M, what's the problem???

Ok I'm confused...what the heck? I apologize if I misunderstood you. I guess I was on the defensive after all the mud thrown at me earlier in the thread.

Posted by Yanal (Member # 9121) on :

Old Is Gold [Smile]
you know what, some guys prefer older women but its not about age its about people, you cant judge someone by his age.
Speaking On behalf of myself - i don't mind a relationship with an older woman ; lets say a ten-years gap is acceptable , in my book , as long as i can get along with her.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com