This is topic Serious RELATIONSHIP in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002372

Posted by lombardo47 (Member # 12428) on :

Hello,am looking for a serious relation ,the girl must be european ,interested to be muslim and wanna live in Egypt ,age from 21-27.
pls contact me lombardo47@hotmail or prince_ali@yahoo

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

why must she be european, are you just looking for a passport? sounds like it to me, and what if he isnt interested to convert

Posted by polina (Member # 12234) on :

and I'm absolutely agree with Rose!it sounds quite suspecious....Will u be more clear,coz if u want to find "serious relationship",u'll have to give more infos!

hey guys ,am not looking for any passport,Thank god am from good family and rich,Also if u read wot i wrote ,i said and she wants 2 live in egypt!!!!! not in her country.Furthermore,i was living in UK before so if i wanted to have a british passport it would be easier for me .

Hey yorkshire, where u from r u british ?

yes, i sure am, are you interested, hahahahaahahand you did you live there

hahaha lol
yes i lived there UK is my sec home
I love it soo much
where r u now in egypt or UK?

im living in holland now,
but i love egypt,
and i love my own land, totally a very proud brit,
just been to cairo, for a week , had a great time,
but huni, im to old for you,
Im 34
i hope you have luck in youre search
tell us why you want a european girl?
we are all interested, may i ask is it for the sex, do you think if you have a western girl it will be easier or are you waiting for marraige.
good luck yrxx

Hhahahaha [Smile] sex hahahahah
If i wanna make sex in egypt it is might be easier than western girls [Smile] ) dont worry in egypt u can do wot u want we r not in afghanistan [Smile] )

Yes am looking for a serious relation with an european girl.
U can be older than me ,but still veryyyy nice [Smile] ) and am sure of that [Wink]

hey huni,
i am nice,
but im not frree
but i hope you find the girl youre looking for
xxxxxxxxxx

Hahahaha [Smile] i didnt mean to be together [Smile] )
Anyway am sure ur bf is lucky [Wink]

well i hope he is, this is important,
but why you want a girl from europe, what is the attraction, what country do you prefere

and why not an egyptian?

Posted by soozi (Member # 11108) on :

Hi YR, I'm sorry if I've missed something but I thought you were free? Or am I just being nosey? [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

yes, babe , i am not,
difficult to say, but thats going back to the posts before,, i can fill you in if you
like, but im trying to get over that other situation, so its to long to say
but i wish i was free,
thats the life hey

Ooh, I know about your past situation. I just thought you had found new love!

You'll get there, keep smiling [Wink]

thanks babe,
im just taking day at a time,
im trying to love my friend, but i do in another way, just got to keep the chin up and then work at it,
i hope you are happy, and have a great evening, im going to sit and look casualty
xxxx

Hahaha, just waiting for a friend, to have a good natter!

Have a good one yourself! x

Posted by Dina M (Member # 12483) on :

this is the 2nd topic i saw in 5 mins of an egyptian man lookin for a european girl, howa malhom el masreyeen ba2a ha? malhom? [Razz]

Posted by Auto Matic For The People (Member # 10849) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Dina M:
this is the 2nd topic i saw in 5 mins of an egyptian man lookin for a european girl, howa malhom el masreyeen ba2a ha? malhom? [Razz]

wi howa malhom elmesryat eli mabye3gebhomsh 7aga khales, ya3ni MK bet2ool in elmasryeen 3agzeen gensyean...khalas, seboona ma3 elaganeb homa ma byeshtekoosh zayokom

yea, so it guess its true auto? that thats all u guys r lookin 4? i swear man ... get me soo mad ..Grrrrrrr

Posted by OneLoveOnePeople (Member # 9667) on :

oh goodness with mind set like that no wonder he doesnt have a woman yet...he sounds cheap

Posted by Miss Sharm (Member # 12405) on :

Dina M and OneLoveOnePeople - I can tell you that Lombardo47 is not as you say, we have talked to each other this week about our experiences and situations and he is such a lovely, honest and kind hearted person who truly deserves to be happy in his life.

Posted by crazypolly (Member # 12074) on :

That may be true Miss Sharm but his initial thread seems very suspect but I wish him all the best in his search [Smile]

Posted by Samarra_Anissa (Member # 12077) on :

quote:
Originally posted by crazypolly:
That may be true Miss Sharm but his initial thread seems very suspect but I wish him all the best in his search [Smile]

he'll find someone very soon, possibly not in his age group, but he'll find someone (anyone). [Wink]

Miss Sharm- thank you soo much for your last meesage .
Thank god am strong man and the other messages will not effect my feelings at all.
Most of them are against me bec am searching for true love hahaha [Smile] cant believe it really

what if i asked for sex ,you guys will support me or what !
anyway ,i dont care about the other messages ,i know that some people understood what i want .
Again thank you miss sharm for supporting and i wish you the best of the best [Smile]

Posted by Alchemist (Member # 12318) on :

Lombardo,

I think you are quite fun, I enjoy reading your earnest and sincere posts. I hope you find what you are looking for. I hope we all do. =)

Alchemist-Thank you ,really i dont care about wot people are saying ,i am not doing anything wrong ,or am not that cheap as other people said ,thank god i know myself very well,but the problem that i dunno the other people infront of me bec they like to act .

Posted by karemo7 (Member # 386) on :

lombardo47 I feel you are serious , but net not good place to search for your wife.
any way hope you got your dream

Karemo7-Thx for your advice and thx for trusting.

Tell u the truth , some of my friends the net worked out wiz them ,some r arabs and some r europeans.I just add an adv and thats it .
And from that adv ,i made some good friends and happy bec of that ,and u know wot ,i was thinking of all ES who are friends only from ES men and women thay they never met before,it would be great if we meet all of us [Smile]
It would be great i swear ,all of us meet one day and talk and chat and discuss,i mean meet in reality .
[Smile]
Ohhh it will be great i swear [Smile]
still thinking of this and how will be the plans for it [Smile]

hi there
are you having any luck with youre search, you certainly are a fun lad, good luck and have fun
YR
xxxx

Yorkshire-hello
No ,i still didnt find ,anyway am not searching every min ohhhh where is she where is she [Smile] hahaha
I just put an advertisement and thats it ,but of course am not searching as if i will never find a girl ,am not that ugly [Smile]
take care YR and thx for ur message

Posted by polina (Member # 12234) on :

Acctualy,I can say that Lombardo is a good looking guy,and also he is a great person too....So for all girls...he can be a good chance!
Go ahead Lombardo!

Lombardo47 - I think that you had better try harder in your search! [Wink] I am sure that you will find your true love very soon and have lots of fun in searching for her, who knows she might even be here on ES! [Smile] Don't give up beacuse you sound a brilliant guy from all your postings and the girl that gets you will be very happy [Smile]

Take care and keep smiling [Smile]

Amanda x

Polina - miss sharm

Really guys ,you are awesome
And wot you said about me is a lot really .

I am sooo happy that i met 2 awesome ladies like you .I hope we will be freinds forever inshallah.I really dunno wot 2 say more bec ,wot i will say is not enough for both of you ,you deserve a prince to treat u like princess [Smile] take care and wish you the best from all my heart.

Posted by Just Call Me A Lackey (Member # 10626) on :

Good luck in your search, Lombardo47. Just take care to protect yourself and choose wisely, because many people on the Internet are not what they appear to be. [Smile]

Posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT (Member # 11953) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Just Call Me A Lackey:
Good luck in your search, Lombardo47. Just take care to protect yourself and choose wisely, because many people on the Internet are not what they appear to be. [Smile]

I agree [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Dina M and OneLoveOnePeople - I can tell you that Lombardo47 is not as you say, we have talked to each other this week about our experiences and situations and he is such a lovely, honest and kind hearted person who truly deserves to be happy in his life.

but i never said anything about his personality [Smile] i dont know him really

Lambardo, i dont think u can look 4 love , i think it just happens [Smile]

Dark angel - just call me lackey-
Thx for your advice ,yes u r right 100 %

Of course i will take care and i have 2 test the girl several times and be sure that she loves me soo much and she understands me bec this is the main thing ,the couple must understand each other and know wot he/she likes and wot dislike to live together a happy life and not face problems in the future.so dont worry ,i will not be stupid like before and suffer:)
thx for your help

Posted by Katanga we bass (Member # 12233) on :

quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Dark angel - just call me lackey-
Thx for your advice ,yes u r right 100 %

Of course i will take care and i have 2 test the girl several times and be sure that she loves me soo much and she understands me bec this is the main thing ,the couple must understand each other and know wot he/she likes and wot dislike to live together a happy life and not face problems in the future.so dont worry ,i will not be stupid like before and suffer:)
thx for your help

Hey, I hate to be such a jackass but your post is stupid [Cool]
Sorry, just go get what you want and don't post an ad. OK, got it, Good luck [Smile]

Dina- M,
You might be right,i cant search for a love ,it just comes but still ,you have 2 make little bit effort ,for example ,when i put the advertisement ,i said i want a serious european girl...etc

so i described wot i want .
So am searching in a good way and it might happens [Smile]
nothing will happen if u didnt search [Smile]

Posted by Just Call Me A Lackey (Member # 10626) on :

Not a problem, Lombardo. And you are right about understanding and compatibility between a prospective couple. But, women have an advantage; we know when other women are not always what they seem. I speak from experience being a female... [Big Grin]

Posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER) (Member # 11942) on :

Why do you want to test her, maybe she will test you. Would you accept this?

Posted by BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup (Member # 11270) on :

you pinched all my banana syrup ,,now me is zonked cant think now at all . [Mad] [Mad]

Posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER) (Member # 11942) on :

AWWWWWW I was hoping you had some left I need a refill. can't you do something with the skin? leave it to ferment [Big Grin] [Razz]

Am I bovvered- yes sure she has the right 2 test me ,we have 2 test each other ,and we have to be honest together
maybe she passed the test as she is a good ,kind and loyal but she is not my type ,we argue a lot ....etc we r not common in somethings
also maybe i will not be her style even if am good and loyal wiz her ,so we have to test each other and know each other very well ,honest is the most important thing in serious relationship

Ohhh it will be great i swear [Smile]
still thinking of this and how will be the plans for it [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]
Yah, I think so , when I talke long time with somone through messenger or forum I like meet .
Specially if we become close to each others in our mentality , opinions or hobbies and character.
Any way it take long time to meet someone face to face

Karemo7-For me its easy 2 face the one i like in a short time.For example if i like some1 now why not ,not 2 meet soon and talk face to face and know each other better ,maybe she will not like me and maybe i will not like her ,but still there will be respect and we will be good as friends ,bec i didnt hurt her or lied and same to her she didnt lie or hurt me.But it didnt work ,so of course we will still be friends and good friends 2 .This is my opnion .
So better if u like some1 ,just try not 2 waste time and meen in reality .

i forget saying , I have mesengers (msn messenger and yahoo ) to keep contact with my friends coz WE HAVE ENOUGH no TIME TO MEET EACH OTHERS [Smile] .
If you success to arrange ES members meeting i will join [Big Grin]

Posted by BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup (Member # 11270) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
AWWWWWW I was hoping you had some left I need a refill. can't you do something with the skin? leave it to ferment [Big Grin] [Razz]

[Frown] [Frown] you want me to peeeeeeeeel for you what then i will BUTT NAKED [Big Grin] AND ITS COLD HERE ALREADY .....argh shivers me timbers [Eek!]

well lovely

did you find the perfect girl yet

let me know, i dying to hear,

i hope you did, and i hope shes british, cause my god, were are great girls

Posted by Acid Shot (Member # 12624) on :

Yorskshire Rose and Banana Babe, ya like Scissor Sisters? [Wink] [Razz]

yes we sure are acid

Posted by MK the Most Interlectual (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Auto Matic For The People:
quote:
Originally posted by Dina M:

wi howa malhom elmesryat eli mabye3gebhomsh 7aga khales, ya3ni MK bet2ool in elmasryeen 3agzeen gensyean...khalas, seboona ma3 elaganeb homa ma byeshtekoosh zayokom
LOL! I have just read this!

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Oh well, how quickly things can change.....

quote:
Hello,am looking for a serious relation ,the girl must be european ,interested to be muslim and wanna live in Egypt ,age from 21-27.
pls contact me lombardo47@hotmail or prince_ali@yahoo

Think that you forgot to add to that that you have HIV [Mad]

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

seriously, nov he advertizes, dec hes mr wonderful and off you go to sleep with him, feb hes **** with HIV, Miss Sharm safe sex or not get checked and be safer next time, like dont run off to meet some nut who advertizes for sex on the net. Seems the meaningful relationship he was after didnt quite happen, shock horror.

I hope MH is reading this too, take it as a warning all you ladies that rush off to meet some *wonderful guy* off the net and jump into bed with him. The real *wonderful guys* dont advertize on here!! [Roll Eyes] And they dont jump into bed with anyone they just met either. If he did it with you then be sure he did it before you and after you and most probably during you. [Confused]

Go to hell ali, you are the lowest of the low, how dare you advertise youre self, willing knowing you are HIV
you make me sick man, youre disgusting, better you cut youre dick off you filthy pig,
Wht you trying to do, kill other woman with youre disease,
Stay away from all the girls here and that includes Polina, dontt worry she will be finding out about you very soon

YOU REALLY ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

yorkie, *maybe* he wasnt HIV when he advertized here, *maybe* he recently found out, but *obvioulsy* he caught it from *someone* he had slept with, he didnt breed it himself.

Egy men, you too should take precautions when sleeping with anyone who will drop her knickers on first meetings, as I said before if they do it with you then they have done it before and will do it again. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by get_over_it (Member # 11286) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Egy men, you too should take precautions when sleeping with anyone who will drop her knickers on first meetings, as I said before if they do it with you then they have done it before and will do it again. [Roll Eyes]

very wise words, Ayisha, I hope they don't fall on deaf ears [Frown]

Posted by Mirta (Member # 12422) on :

People u r crazy,why do u say on someone what is not true,am sure this guy is not HIV!!!
am shocked how mean u r and low by spreading rumors,has anyone of u seen the medical papers that proove it???

Posted by Mme. Godiva (Member # 12077) on :

What I can't understand is why casual sex is considered a bad idea even if you are using condoms and safe sex practice but.......

Marrying someone you only known for a few days, hours, weeks or months with very little face to fact contact isn't a bad idea?

quote:
Originally posted by Mirta:
People u r crazy,why do u say on someone what is not true,am sure this guy is not HIV!!!
am shocked how mean u r and low by spreading rumors,has anyone of u seen the medical papers that proove it???

Do you know this guy Mirta, perhaps you are his ex-russian girlfriend that told him about es?
If it is not true why did this guy tell me that he has HIV in an email? He is the one that needs to stop the rumour about himself not us here, I am only going on what he wrote to me. If he hadn't written it I woudln't feel the need to write it here to warn others.
OK, I have not seen any medical papers to prove his claim, do I need to to? If someone says that they have HIV and they don't they are the ones that are truly sick and shouod seek help at the nearest psychiatrist and quickly.
I do know though that this guy is a player and will talk the talk to get what he wants, he lies constantly after he has caught you and now he is doing this.

So why do you want to defend this guy Mirta, I am interested.

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mirta:

Do you know this guy Mirta, perhaps you are his ex-russian girlfriend that told him about es?
If it is not true why did this guy tell me that he has HIV in an email? He is the one that needs to stop the rumour about himself not us here, I am only going on what he wrote to me. If he hadn't written it I woudln't feel the need to write it here to warn others.
OK, I have not seen any medical papers to prove his claim, do I need to to? If someone says that they have HIV and they don't they are the ones that are truly sick and shouod seek help at the nearest psychiatrist and quickly.
I do know though that this guy is a player and will talk the talk to get what he wants, he lies constantly after he has caught you and now he is doing this.

So why do you want to defend this guy Mirta, I am interested.

Why do you want to sleep wt him, if he's all you describe, is a better question.

In all seriousness, I think this guy isn't sick simply because there's no such thing as anonymous tests for HIV/AIDS in Egypt and it is NOT something routine people have done as part of a health check up/active sex life.

The only reason I can see him having a test done (and finding out he is positive) is blood donor/ non-Egyptian who needs to do it in order to renew his work-permit.

Frankly, from the tone of the email, he sounds petty, vengeful, and pissed-off, trying to get you scared and get you back for whatever happened btw you.

Last thing he wants is to have his name spread all over the net as being HIV+. So I guess you took petty revenge back on him now.

Posted by sheba76 (Member # 12165) on :

Ok there's a lot of truth on both sides here. But I have to say.....if he is HIV+, he's probabably not going to any foreing country.

Whether he is or isn't. He wrote that, so if he's drug through the mud on the internet......oh well! His choice. Since he is an obvious player, then others have a right to know.

I don't feel sorry for him. He's scum.

Say he did just find out. He was trying to warn her. Well his choice of words were very tasteless.

If he's not........he should have never said it.

Mirta: Omg get a grip! You're statement is just ignorant. Not just naieve but outright IGNORANT! All I have to say, is that its that kind of thinking that aids in the HIV spread. If you get it, you have no one but yourself to blame.

Sorry, but that statement just dumbfounded me.

Miss Sharm, I'm truly sorry that you have been through a nightmare - whatever the situation. But do you not think you should get checked out? As others have said on the other thread, a condom does not offer 100% protection - so why not go? Just a blood test for your own peace of mind??

Best of luck xx

quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
Miss Sharm, I'm truly sorry that you have been through a nightmare - whatever the situation. But do you not think you should get checked out? As others have said on the other thread, a condom does not offer 100% protection - so why not go? Just a blood test for your own peace of mind??

Best of luck xx

Thank you soozi. I will be going next week to get the relevant tests done, a friend is going with me for support. I need to have it done for my wn peace of mind because I know that nothing is 100% safe.

Amanda x x

Goodluck Amanda

i will be thinking of you honey,
i will pray that all goes well for you

you are to much a nice girl to fall for this loosers sweet talk
good luck for the future
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by banana ,chimpsey (Member # 11270) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Acid Shot:
Yorskshire Rose and Banana Babe, ya like Scissor Sisters? [Wink] [Razz]

YEAH RITE ON BABEY [Big Grin]

Posted by MissNoor (Member # 12549) on :

I also will be praying for you too Miss Sharm....God willing everything will turn out fine sweetie. Take care............Lucy

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Why do you want to sleep wt him, if he's all you describe, is a better question.

In all seriousness, I think this guy isn't sick simply because there's no such thing as anonymous tests for HIV/AIDS in Egypt and it is NOT something routine people have done as part of a health check up/active sex life.

The only reason I can see him having a test done (and finding out he is positive) is blood donor/ non-Egyptian who needs to do it in order to renew his work-permit.

Frankly, from the tone of the email, he sounds petty, vengeful, and pissed-off, trying to get you scared and get you back for whatever happened btw you.

Last thing he wants is to have his name spread all over the net as being HIV+. So I guess you took petty revenge back on him now.

Where do I say that I want to sleep with this guy? Why would I want to sleep with this guy now after what he has said?

Maybe he thought that there was a chance that he had HIV so he decided to go and get himself tested. Or perhaps he has had it done becaus ehe was planning to go to Germany to work maybe I he needed the test for health checks so he can enter into the country.

I don't know if he does seriously have it,I ahve only gone on what he siad in his email to me. I probably will now never get the answers I need and deserve from him. I did send him an email yesterday in reply to his but as yet he has not responded and I notice that he hasn't come on here yet to defend himself either.

Something tells me that he isn't joking about this. Just from something he said when I was there and from his actions since I have returned back to the UK.

Maybe this guy is pissed off and trying to get back at me but surely there are other ways of going about it if you really need to get revenge on another person.

If you note from the 1st posting I made when I wanted to make everyone aware of him I did say that I don't necessarily agree with posting personal information on a forum. Do others who are in contact with this guy not have a right to know what they may be getting themselves involved with.

I personally beleive that if he has made up this story it is because I don't want his so called "friendship", he thinks that I will be there whenever he wants his needs to be met. Because I refuse he has to act in a way that hurts me, make me suffer and then he think that I will feel sorry for him and run after him.

I haven't taken revenge on this guy at all as you seem to think ExptinCAI. Was he not the one that sent that personal information to me. Did he really think that I wasn't going to warn others here at es. I know that he is in contact with people from here on a regular basis and even now he is playing his game and trying to arrange meetings with them. I just wanted to warn others, nothing malicious. It is then up to the individual what they do with the information put in front of them.

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

quote:

[/QB]

Agreed with Cai. I have heard that if Egy government finds out that someone (e.g. Sharm/other tourist spot hotel staff) is HIV positive, they make sure this person never sees the daylight again.

I think the gigolo was making a sick joke... and it backfired more he could ever expect.

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Agreed with Cai. I have heard that if Egy government finds out that someone (e.g. Sharm/other tourist spot hotel staff) is HIV positive, they make sure this person never sees the daylight again.

I think the gigolo was making a sick joke... and it backfired more he could ever expect.

This guy isn't one of those red sea resort guys. He lives in Cairo and apparently worked in the family business. This is a guy who is supposed to come from a good family, someone who is supposed to have manners and be educated [Confused]

Maybe he was making a sick joke [Mad] As I said in my email to him yesterday I am sure that the people who do have HIV would not find his joke amusing and even more so those people that have contracted HIV innocently.

Perhaps this has backfired on him more than he ever expected it to. Then he shouldn't have made such a loose comment, individuals feelings and lives are involved in all of this.

Posted by Laura (Member # 879) on :

quote:
and it backfired more he could ever expect.

Probably not Karah, because there is always "one more silly woman" who believes she is the exception, and will do exactly the same thing that ALL women have been warned of countless times before on this forum. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
I also will be praying for you too Miss Sharm....God willing everything will turn out fine sweetie. Take care............Lucy

Thank you MissNoor. I will let you know how everything goes. Take care, Amanda x

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Probably not Karah, because there is always "one more silly woman" who believes she is the exception, and will do exactly the same thing that ALL women have been warned of countless times before on this forum. [Wink]

OK, I have been a silly women but do you no think that I am having to live with what I did.

I do know that this guy is still in contact with women here at es and is tryng to arrange meetings with them. So you are probably right there will be another "silly women" who falls into this guys web of deceit even though they have been warned and the facts are there in front of them.

Gosh, I was completely unaware of ES love life! [Big Grin]

Miss Sharm, I hope all turns out good. Who hears your honest advice, will. Who choses to remain deaf... will sent him a PM! [Big Grin]

What I truly don't understand though, is why Miss Sharm?

When you read the warnings, when you read horror stories about what happens, why?

Why risk at the very least, coming out of this with just a broken heart.

Haven't enough warnings been put on this forum, that women who sleep with Egyptian men get treated just as the men view them?

Is it fair to make the wolf the villian, if the sheep want to play with him.

I also think that this guy is not HIV positive, because I have also heard that if he was (tested), he wouldn't be walking the streets.

I hope your results come back negative and you can get some sleep soon. This is really horrible and sad.

sorry, double...

quote:
Gosh, I was completely unaware of ES love life! [Big Grin]

Miss Sharm, I hope all turns out good. Who hears your honest advice, will. Who choses to remain deaf... will sent him a PM! [Big Grin]

Who knows maybe the next victim is already meeting this guy and they haven't yet read this. I am sure that there will be people on here that will be in contact with him to tell him what has been posted. Strange that he hasn't been posting yet to defend himself. I could tell everyone here more about this guy to make them aware of is actions but I would be seen as the one trying to cause trouble so maybe better that some people find out the truth for themselves.

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

he's probably not defending himself because there's no need to. it's pretty obvious from his posts here what he is and what his intentions are.

he's not exactly slick.

that you fell for it or that others chose to, doesn't mean you get to call yourselves "victims".

you're both adults and if you chose to behave a certain way, there are consequences.

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
he's probably not defending himself because there's no need to. it's pretty obvious from his posts here what he is and what his intentions are.

he's not exactly slick.

that you fell for it or that others chose to, doesn't mean you get to call yourselves "victims".

you're both adults and if you chose to behave a certain way, there are consequences.

Strange, ExptinCAI, for our clashes of the past, we seem to think alike in many instances. [Wink]

Posted by citizen (Member # 1344) on :

What a weird incestuous place ES is!
I'm sure he hasn't got HIV. He just said it to distress you.
But why do you look for a relationship on an Egyptian information website? Why not look closer to home where men of your own culture won't look down on you for having sex outside a long-term relationship?

Posted by hibbah (Member # 12156) on :

quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
But why do you look for a relationship on an Egyptian information website? Why not look closer to home where men of your own culture won't look down on you for having sex outside a long-term relationship?

there are still plenty of men who look down on women for having sex casually in the u.s.

but yeah, not like egyptians.

quote:

I didn't go looking on an Egyptian information website for a relationship. Was he not the one that posted with an advert in search of a relationship. To inform you I didn't respond to him in relpy to his advert. We initially began talking about life in the UK and Egypt. I do not need to go searching on the internet for men, I can go out with men from my own town if that is what I choose to do.

What I do find interesting in all of this is that I am the one being slated for my actions and what I did, did this guy not do anything wrong. Has anyone contacted him to let him know about these postings and criticise him for what he has done?

quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
quote:

there are still plenty of men who look down on women for having sex casually in the u.s.

but yeah, not like egyptians.

I agree, but the chances of enountering double standards in Egypt are 95%, whereas probably a range of 20-50% in Western countries.

quote:
quote:

I didn't go looking on an Egyptian information website for a relationship. Was he not the one that posted with an advert in search of a relationship. To inform you I didn't respond to him in relpy to his advert. We initially began talking about life in the UK and Egypt. I do not need to go searching on the internet for men, I can go out with men from my own town if that is what I choose to do.

What I do find interesting in all of this is that I am the one being slated for my actions and what I did, did this guy not do anything wrong. Has anyone contacted him to let him know about these postings and criticise him for what he has done?

I'm not slating you at all, Miss Sharm. I think the guy is a real scumbag, but you must be very naive to engage in private conversation with an Egyptian man who's advertising for a relationship on a website and expect it to remain platonic. He must have tried the usual tricks in the book and you fell for them. And you know how extra-marital sex is viewed in this country yet you fell for that too.

All I'm saying is that it's much easier to judge people when you know their culture and background, so sticking to your own people would be better for a sensitive person like you.

It is ok if you are slating me for what I have done but Citizen I understand now that you aren't. I knew when I posted what I did that I would be letting myself be open to criticism but if it means that someone else is saved from this guy then I can cope with it.

I don't think that it is just me that has been naive to engage in conversation with this guy as I know that there are others here at es who were speaking to him at the same time that I was and I am sure that he is still try to win women on this forum in to him. Maybe I did fall for his tricks but soemtimes we can't see things as clearly as we should, sadly the heart can take over from our minds and instincts.

I agree with you that it is better that I stick to my own people but even then you can't be 100% sure of their character [Frown]

Posted by Rumicrazieluv (Member # 12053) on :

quote:
quote:

Why should we? [Confused] We werent stupid enough to fall for this, you were. We arent here to be your clean up crew, nor are we here to take care of business you should have been smart enough to take care of. PERSONAL RESPONISIBILTY- learn it,live it,say it like a mantra. Really amanda, anyone with any sense and a bit of self-preservation sees these imbiciles coming from a mile away. Why should we continue to enable your self-destructive behavior??? Even now, you continue to perpetuate the attitude of a sulking teenager, you still accept everything this man says as the truth.How do you know his family owns business-because he says? How do you know that he really doesnt work in the red sea area-because he says? Men will say anything, do anything,absolutely anything to get in your pants. My grandmother always told me, "Krissy, always remember men will tell you anything, even that hell is an ice factory, to get in your pants.Its the mans actions after he realizes he cant that shows you his true character." Think about it, after a few times of talking to him, you went against everything everybody told you and listened to him. Right after you just got conned by the last egyptian man.All these nice woman on here keep giving advice to you , very kind words,very smart words and you dont listen. The only ones that you want to hear is the ones who absolve you of your responsiblity and lay the blame on him. You wont get those words from me, I dont care if you think its rude or not, you dont deserve them. How do you think he learned how to play the game? Because woman like you trained him, thats how! I gave you kind words the last time you did this, now I will not. Maybe if you had come on here saying you were with him 5 years and found out he had 3 other wives and he wiped your bank account out< or he was a heroin addict and he was skin popping or shooting up between his toes so you wouldnt know, then he exposed you to HIV, or he started beating you right after you were married and you never saw it coming. Then my heart would break for you and I would do anything to help you.But this?? No, you got served,you behaved irresponsibly, you fell for a few words that a well rehearsed gigalo fed you and jumped right into bed with him, so now like alchemist said in a different posting,"it's time to put on your big girl pants"!!! [Big Grin]

Rumicrazieluv,

Unfortunately alot of Egyptian/Foreign relationships or flings happen in the manner it did for Miss Sharm.

I kinda wonder why Miss Sharm is getting so much harsh/negative feedback when most foreign women go through the same thing with Egyptian guys yet come back for more and don't devulge the extent of the more negative aspects of their flings.

Seriously now what happened to MIss sharm is really common, but most foreign females come back for more.

They have enough shame not to broadcast the nasty remains of a fling/relationship.....

Yet

Come back to the internet or Egypt to pursue the same type of fling/relationship.

Is it a matter of lack of dignity or shame?

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

I am praying for you amanda. What this man has done is horrible, whether he is positive or not. Just saying it to scare you is bad enough but if he really has it and he put you at risk knowing you have children that depend on you then he really deserves to be put in prison for attempted murder.
Honey, dont listen to the bashing done. You did nothing wrong, you went and met the guy, things happened, you were careful. you are an adult and can do as you wish.

Posted by MissNoor (Member # 12549) on :

"The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings." Ralph Blum
and good old Confucius " Our greastest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." and would like to add my mothers' words "Pay no mind to the tongue of others but to what your heart tells you."........

quote:

[Wink]

Look Missy, even my 100% Western husband told me this: No man on earth is interested in a "conversation" with a woman he causally met for reasons other than a potential sex opportunity.

Period.

quote:
No no no no, don't play the victim here.. That's even more pathetic.

It takes two to bango!

quote:
I don't think that it is just me that has been naive to engage in conversation with this guy as I know that there are others here at es who were speaking to him at the same time that I was and I am sure that he is still try to win women on this forum in to him.

No, you're not the only one. Our very own Mysticheart is right there with you (with the same type of guy, if not the actual one) and Yorshire Rose and others are also potential targets for these guys. You're the 'follow your heart and cancel your brain' people, by your own admission.

The advice on here is all well meant. We're trying to wake you up from a kind of stupor. Some ladies do it by slapping and shaking and dowsing you with water! Others try to be more gentle. The intentions are one - to protect you.

Anyway, you're out of this one and I'm sure you'll be fine, just please don't do it again... and others take note.

quote:
Therefore for further information this guy who is known here at es as LombardO47 his actual full name is Mohamed Ali Labib Zarif his date of birth is 28.02.78 and he was living in the Dokki area of Cairo but from what he has written to me he is currently planning to travel to Germany to work there. BEWARE

.. Needs a serious relationshipship.

I just like to add that momen and ali are totally different people,
I have seen Miss sharms pics, and i have seen momen and they arent the same people
everyone can be a target, yes even me
We just have to use our brains, and tread carefully,

I was there alone last time and spent most of my time going to bed alone early

Didnt have one single guy

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

this is a sad sad world... [Frown]

oh it was great smuckers, didnt need one,
i like to be alone, me time

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
oh it was great smuckers, didnt need one,
i like to be alone, me time

nooo I didn't mean you at all, just the situation in general, how people are to each other I mean. [Wink]

Posted by Tream Lefty (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Needs a serious relationshipship.

Is that Egyptian for love-story flip flops? [Big Grin]

**** you miss sharm,i am not ILL thank god am in a good health ,u r the one who is ill and u wanted 2 sleep wiz me without condom .
People this girl came to me 2 egypt and i didnt let her 2 pay a pound ,she was like a princess and later she wanted to **** wiz my friends .
Do you think i will be wiz u miss sharm after you wanted 2 **** wiz my friends !!!!!
Go to hell ,you deserve a waiter like ur ex egyptian bf in sharm,**** u
This girl wanted me bec of my money !!!

Huh..... it's getting interesting here right now! What a great Saturday night on ES! The wolf just entered the house!!! [Big Grin]

Posted by Josette (Member # 12613) on :

Well,Well, Well....I leave for a few drinks and **********!!!!!!!!

I always knew Miss Sharm was a slut,but it appears now that she is a diseased slut! Ali thank God you didn't sleep with her and I believe that that tramp tried to get you to fkuc her sans condom and I won't even get started on the "waiter boyfriend" because she has low-life written all over her. I'm sorta seeing why her son ran off to Cyprus to be rid of this sharmoota.

I'll be off again.... Anybody ever heard of this place called Latex? (No pun intended in light of the circumstances...)

Ass
In
Deep
Shit

oh hes spreading his vile disease on each thread, hes so dumb he has to say the same thing each time
looser go **** yourself

you are a danger to society, trapping beautiful women like miss sharm
You are a Lul

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

josette go ride your camel! theres only one slut here and you win the prize!

quote:
**** you miss sharm,i am not ILL thank god am in a good health ,u r the one who is ill and u wanted 2 sleep wiz me without condom .
People this girl came to me 2 egypt and i didnt let her 2 pay a pound ,she was like a princess and later she wanted to **** wiz my friends .
Do you think i will be wiz u miss sharm after you wanted 2 **** wiz my friends !!!!!
Go to hell ,you deserve a waiter like ur ex egyptian bf in sharm,**** u
This girl wanted me bec of my money !!!

Miss Sharm is a older woman with a life in UK, a career, house and children. She doesn't need you for what little money you have, and despite what you claim, its more likely you need the money not her.

And what western woman would not want to use a condom with your likes?

Egyptian guys are notorious for not wanting to use condoms not the other way around!

Yet I wouldn't doubt the usual characters will defend you and bash Miss. Sharm.

I don't agree with what MIss Sharm did, but this is the usual interest in Egypt a western woman has and yet everyone will sit here and deny that.

Well said, Mme Godiva,
Very well said girl,
he is one bad guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Well,Well, Well....I leave for a few drinks and **********!!!!!!!!

I always knew Miss Sharm was a slut,but it appears now that she is a diseased slut! Ali thank God you didn't sleep with her and I believe that that tramp tried to get you to fkuc her sans condom and I won't even get started on the "waiter boyfriend" because she has low-life written all over her. I'm sorta seeing why her son ran off to Cyprus to be rid of this sharmoota.

I'll be off again.... Anybody ever heard of this place called Latex? (No pun intended in light of the circumstances...)

Ass
In
Deep
Shit

You either know the "MIss Sharm" saga from before you first logged in or you have access to her Private Messages.

Again I don't think you are what you claim to be, I think you are a fake username with access to some rather personal information on people.

Could you tell me why someone would be interested in communicating via Arab Forum Java Chat to discuss my whereabouts at 8:01am?

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Well said, Mme Godiva,
Very well said girl,
he is one bad guy.

And she is exactly why I don't appreciate western women coming to Egypt for sex.

She is more honest about it than other western women, and has more respect for herself than to get caught up in being an Orfi co-wife.

But still her main interest in Egypt was to get laid and I don't find that acceptable.

yorkshire u r slur like miss sharm and u dunno anything
If u r asking why she came and why i went 2 her and i picked her up from the airüport and i invited her for everything i spent 1000 dollars food for free ,accomodation for free trasportation for free drink for free going out and parties for free
and now she is insulting me ,so who is the wrong and who is the right ,i was treating her like a princess
and bec i have problems in my work she insulted me ,miss sharm and yorkshire r sluts am sorry and thank you josetts for supprorting ,miss sharm was begging me 2 sleep wiz her without condom and i was afraid .really slut miss sharm

ok you take support from woman that left her fiance at the airport to go with another man, very moral! How many women have you been with?

How you know if im a slut, i never slept with no one , only my partner for the last 6 years, this makes me a slut then fine,

wht do you think you are, cassanova, i dont think so
I know enough, and you are a lying creep,
why didnt you be honest with her from day one,
I know wht you told polina
Now you try to get out of it like youre the victim
why dont you explain the email that was sent to miss sharm, either its true, or you are one sad sick childish person , to send such nasty things,
do you know how serious that is , you can go down for a very long time if miss is prepared to go to the police over this

Posted by Yanal (Member # 9121) on :

Shame on you , this is impolite way to talk to a woman.

At the end she is a woman ! you cant say that to her !!

Oh my, this is getting better and better..... I will not go to sleep yet!!!

Frankly I don't care what the both of you had and what not; I just find it terrible that everything gets spilled here on this forum.

Just stay away from each other - that's the best thing you can do now.

quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
ok you take support from woman that left her fiance at the airport to go with another man, very moral! How many women have you been with?

Lombardo47 for all we know could be the guy that Josette went off with at the airport [Big Grin]

Miss sharm Amanda , pls can u leave me alone ,i dont want 2 be wiz u dont u understand that ,do u think i will be wiz u after u cheated on me and after i paid for u everything .I tried to leave u in a nice way after u did 2 me and u still insulting me as if u didnt do anything wrong ,pls amanda am polite wiz u ,just fcuk off
Ohhhh i forgot ,r u still married 2 the egptian waiter ,) ????
can believe it u r married and u wanted 2 marry another man and u slept wiz his friend hahahahaha u r a sex machine babe ,)

[Roll Eyes]
this is ridiclously stupid
[Roll Eyes]

how did I wander in here?? [Confused]

quote:
Miss sharm Amanda , pls can u leave me alone ,i dont want 2 be wiz u dont u understand that ,do u think i will be wiz u after u cheated on me and after i paid for u everything .I tried to leave u in a nice way after u did 2 me and u still insulting me as if u didnt do anything wrong ,pls amanda am polite wiz u ,just fcuk off
Ohhhh i forgot ,r u still married 2 the egptian waiter ,) ????
can believe it u r married and u wanted 2 marry another man and u slept wiz his friend hahahahaha u r a sex machine babe ,)

Ali, you are the one that has had the problem since I came back to the UK because I have ignored yur texts and emails. You pleaded with me oh please lets still be "friends" better to be friends than nothing at all you said, I still want to be in contact with you as I don't want to loose you.

I suggest that you get your facts correct. I have never cheated on you and you know this for sure, you are the expert at that as I have since found out.

OK, you paid for most of the things when I was there. You told me before I came not to worry about the money, you have money so that we can have a nice trip together. Anyway, would you not have felt embarrased if I had paid for things when I was there? No, Ali don't answer that I already know what the answer is!

The only thing that I have done wrong is coming to meet with you and believe your words before I came. I have admitted that on here and I am not denying it.

If I have done wrong Ali, what have you done? We are all still waiting for a reply why you sent the email that you had HIV and now because you have your details over the internet you are denying that you have it. Which one is true?
Explain yourself Lombardo47 (Ali) we are all intriqued why you have such a sick mind.

You think that you are polite with me, I suggest that you go and read again your other postings that you have made over these last 24 hours. Your politeness says that I am a slut, I sleep around and I deserve to be raped and beaten. If you think that it polite I really wouldn't like to see you when you are nasty.

What Egyptian waiter am I still married to? I have never been in a relationship with an Egyptian waiter and never married to one. So again Ali get your facts right. I am not married to an Egyptian waiter, I do not want to marry anyone else and I have not slept with your
friends. So please go back and find something that is true about me because so far it is lies.

I can't believe I'm still in here....
so far Lombardo, your story is beginning to sound like:
http://i15.tinypic.com/2zzuqok.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Are you referring to what he has written or what I have written about it. I only wanted to make people aware of what this guy is like so others don't get hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have posted and then no one would be any the wiser.

You did the right thing amanda, you know that. He sent that email saying it to you and no matter if he does have it or not, well its what he gets for saying it.
If it wasnt true he shouldnt have said it. Why is it men come up with the stupidest things to try and "punish" us.
The ex fiance told me he slept with another woman to get back at me for not taking off my clothes online for him, and when i told him to go to hell and leave me alone, dont contact me again he suddenly didnt do it, had only said it to punish me. Hmm some how i think he did it and he has no way to prove otherwise.
Lombardo, well, there is only one way to prove he lied about having it, go get tested. But thing is he can never prove it to anyone here because, he could edit the results before posting them and we all know it.

Mysticheart - Thank you. I mean there is punishment and punishment but telling someone that you have HIV because you want to hurt them and make the suffer that is just so cruel and very dangerous. As I have already said I am sure that those that do have HIV will not find it a laughing matter. Just like women that are raped and beaten they won't find Lomardo47's comments a laughing matter. I suggest Lombardo47 (Ali) that you go and spend some time with these people and then see if you have the same perception.
I mean did he really expect me to read that 1st email and not act upon it. I guess now that his stupid plan has no seriously backfired on him. If this was his sick way of trying to keep me with him then he for sure is sick in the mind! What is interesting is before he came up with this HIV story I had written him an email saying that I didn't want anymore to do with him, do not contact me and that I didn't even want the "friendship" thing with him. He was loosing me and loosing control of the situation so he decided to come up with this story about having HIV. Anyway I certainly can't trust this guy so I will still be going to get tested so I know for sure, then my mind and all of this can be put at rest.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Are you referring to what he has written or what I have written about it. I only wanted to make people aware of what this guy is like so others don't get hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have posted and then no one would be any the wiser.
him.

good girl amanda and yes he is getting as he deserves since he lied, and lombardo, im sorry but she has made it quite clear she doesnt want you so no need for you to announce you dont want her geez

Mysticheart ,am still young guy ,do u think i am running after her ,she is fcuking 7 yeras older than me ,so when u say something say think first dont say blablablabla bull ****.She told me she is 30 and when i saw her i found an old woman ,i checked her passport i found she is 35 years old and am only 28 ! my british friends and the egyptian friends were laughing at me .

haha so what, she isnt old you nut.I am 33 in a couple weeks and marrying a man that is 27. Its not about age at all, and you didnt seem to mind while she was there did you. She doesnt look her age and neither do i, get over it, she doesnt want you , you dont want her so let it go. You are the one that supposedly made up the hiv thing to get to her, well, should have thought of what she would do with that information before your immature little fingers typed it shouldnt you've

my god 35! shes practically drawing her pension! get real lombardo

I am not 7 years older than you Lombardo47 (Ali) and you know that from the very 1st days we spoke via email and text. I am 32 years old and will be 33 in April. Yes ,I am really an old women! yes you are 28 and will be 29 on wednesday. I think that you need to go back school and learn to count. Those ages make me 3 years and 10 months older than you!

lmaorof, you are funny young at heart. You know lombardo reminds me of a teenager that didnt get his way.

I didnt say HIV and bull **** wots that **** ,come on grow up.do u think an ill person will go and say that he or she is ill .about himself wots that are u idiots !!!
she just want 2 show off and let all people look at her and say ohhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaw look at miss sharm how poor she is
believe me mebers of es amanda is a very good player and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy smart and cheater .............etc when u meet her in reality u will realize this

oh hes just digging a bigger hole for himself

he is hilarious, Umm yes dear sir, if someone is sick with this they generally do tell others that they get involved with before intimacy unless they are just horrible people. And if you sleep with someone unprotected and know you have it it is grounds for attempted murder charges. and hmm the email she posted shows you did indeed say hiv

So amanda how are you today? I hope you are doing very well though i think you are. How is your son doing and your daughter as well? My mood is very very good, i didnt even get upset with all the fuss about the cancellation or the fact i will arrive later, i am just happy they managed to get me there. I got a lecture for hours from a woman at work on how i can get married but dont have any babies for years hahaha. She is worried that i will be left to raise it on my own. I told her not to worry, i want another child so if that happens then i will come away with something wonderful.
Anyway, aren't some people just amazing? I notice that even though i posted my reply to looking for momen fairly soon after the thread opened this woman hasnt responded to tell me who i should say is asking about him

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
i can get married but dont have any babies for years hahaha. She is worried that i will be left to raise it on my own. I told her not to worry, i want another child so if that happens then i will come away with something wonderful.

Mystic, you seriously make me want to cry... how can you even think of having another child...just pray you don't come away with a disease, for God's sake...

In all your posts you can't wait for your kids to grow up... you're counting the years - 8 wasn't it? - till you can leave them and settle with that elusive Egyptian prince of your imagination...don't do it... pleeeeaaaaase...

its 11 and i am not counting the years for them to leave, i am realizing it is that long before my youngest will be on her own. And i have been thinking of having another child for 2 years, just havent married yet to do that.

You were counting the years till you could move to Egypt. I don't look up old posts but I don't think my memory is failing me on this one. You were even thinking of moving your kids here at one point.

Your craving is for a man, not another child. All your posts are about looking for men, needing men, wanting to feel loved by a man. Your children's love was never enough for you. You were depressed and suicidal at one point... you took pills didn't you? You think a 4th child is going to fix that? The first 3 couldn't. And the 4th one wouldn't have a father in the driveway to look after it while you disappear for a month at a time...

Anyway, I need to get to bed now... but I truly despair...

haha, yes well not exactly in the context that it seems. I want to move to egypt yes, and a 4th child will not prevent that. I have also wanted a child over the last 2 years and let the man i was with know that, its part of why we didnt stay together, part of it, my ex fiance also knew i wanted one and was agreeing to it. I didnt say it would fix anything, i am not looking for anything to be fixed. and this child would go with me where ever i travel, its father wouldnt prevent it as my other 3 childrens father does.

Posted by get_over_it (Member # 11286) on :

Mystic, I haven't replied to you for a long while, as I have simply been lost for words, but another child is the last thing that you should be thinking about now, seriously [Frown] I honestly hope you have a nice holiday in Egypt, sincerely, I mean that, but please take one thing from the horror stories of the last few days and don't go rushing into unprotected sex, even with your new "husband" [Roll Eyes]

Honestly, I really do hope you're back on here telling us your success story, but don't run before you can walk, please - Rome wasn't built in a day [Wink]

not in a particular hurry for it, i am just aware i want it. i will take time for it at least a little. I am sure it will all be fine

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
and this child would go with me where ever i travel, its father wouldnt prevent it as my other 3 childrens father does.

What makes you so sure about that?

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com