This is topic am I in love guys ? in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002562

Posted by egyptian_sharm (Member # 11124) on :

do not know what to say ? but i am here alone in sharm , in my own place , all alone by myself , i need to talk , for you old friends here that know me , that know how i think , that know how i feel about life in Egypt , that know meeeeee.
i am lonley , and i need to talk tonight , i need to talk to someone who says the truth , who wants to joing a good conversation , adult conversation , pure and emotional one . i know i was not here for so long , but i guess u old friends know why !!! and i am sorry just to pop up like that , but i need u all tonight to be with me ...............

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

im here egyptian sharm, if you need to talk.

Posted by gerda (Member # 6364) on :

Feel free to talk....we are listening!!!

Posted by panman (Member # 12506) on :

quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
do not know what to say ? but i am here alone in sharm , in my own place , all alone by myself , i need to talk , for you old friends here that know me , that know how i think , that know how i feel about life in Egypt , that know meeeeee.
i am lonley , and i need to talk tonight , i need to talk to someone who says the truth , who wants to joing a good conversation , adult conversation , pure and emotional one . i know i was not here for so long , but i guess u old friends know why !!! and i am sorry just to pop up like that , but i need u all tonight to be with me ...............

send Josette a pm

Posted by foreignluvr (Member # 5854) on :

quote:
Originally posted by panman:
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:

send Josette a pm
If he does that he may be doing more than talking!! As long as he has a cute ass!! I know she likes to entertain, so to speak.
But seriously Egyptian_sharm, I don't know you but have read some of your posts. I am not sure what happened with you & your g/f or if you even had one (but I think you do or did) Regardless, there are many of us here that would be happy to chat with you if you need to.
Good luck to you.

Posted by Sadeeqy (Member # 9759) on :

I can understand you're lonely...but why is the name of your thread "am I in love?"
Want to share...? [Smile]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com