This is topic Beware! in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002784

Posted by Miss Sharm (Member # 12405) on :

Everyone,

This is taken from an email that I have recieved today from Lombardo47 otherwise known as Ali.

"Hello
you didnt tell me that you have problems in your health ?what do you have ?
Do you have HIV?like me ?? [Wink]
If you have problems i have more problems than you .
Take care ,ali xxx"

As some of you already know this was the guy that I went to meet at new year in Egypt. If this is his idea of a joke it is not funny.
I don't usually agree with posting such personal stuff on a forum but I want others here to be made aware of what this guy is like. I know that he is in contact with people from here and trying to meet up with them, please don't tell me that I didn't warn you.

Whether or not his comment is true you don't send someone such a sick email as that or do you?
I would just like to say I don't need to worry if I have caught HIV from him, I believe in "safe sex", better to be safe than sorry.

Take care

Amanda x

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Well if you weren't intimate with him you shouldn't worry at all.

I do agree about the HIV comment; how tasteless......

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Well if you weren't intimate with him you shouldn't worry at all.

I do agree about the HIV comment; how tasteless......

I was intimate with him but as I said I practised "safe sex" at all times.
It amazes me though that there are still so many people out there that don't.
The HIV comment is certainly tastless and I have emailed him this comment today. I am sure those that have HIV and especially those that have caught it innocently don't think that it is a laughing matter.
As I said before I just want people to be made aware, just goes to show when can you really trust someone?

Posted by sheba76 (Member # 12165) on :

OMG that is awful. I agree very tasteless. Thanks for posting Sharm. [Smile]

Thank you Sheba76, I was not sure whether to post such detail here, as yet I am not sure how true his comments in the email are but if untrue I agree they are very tasteless. If my posting makes just 1 person aware of this guy then at least that is 1 less person that can be hurt by him and his actions.

Posted by Dalia* (Member # 10593) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:

Actually, it amazes me, that there are people out there who would even consider *getting intimate* with such a creep ...

Posted by sheba76 (Member # 12165) on :

quote:
Actually, it amazes me, that there are people out there who would even consider *getting intimate* with such a creep ...
I don't think most people would get involved with that kind of person. The trouble is, that often those kind of people are so good at their game than even the smart ones fall for it.

I'm just glad Miss Sharm posted. Like she said, It may or may not be true. But either way, someone could benefit from the knowledge.

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

miss sharm, i think this guy is such a nasty person. he deserves to be shown up for what he is

Posted by Mme. Godiva (Member # 12077) on :

I had a small bleep of a flame war with lombardo and every foreign female on this board took his side.

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:

How are supposed to know that someone has HIV? Don't we go on instinct and take people at face value? I am just thankful that I practised safe sex, unfortunately for him somewhere in his life he hasn't and now he has to pay the consequence for it [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
I don't think most people would get involved with that kind of person. The trouble is, that often those kind of people are so good at their game than even the smart ones fall for it.

I'm just glad Miss Sharm posted. Like she said, It may or may not be true. But either way, someone could benefit from the knowledge.

I agree, if people knew that someone was like this guy I would hope that they wouldn't get involved with him. More so now that some of the facts have been laid out in front of them. As you say Sheba76 these people are so good at there game that even the smart ones fall for it. Yes, I may have fallen for this guy and if I am honest I had my doubts before I went to meet him. Those doubts are concerns are the reason that I am not with him now.

I wasn't sure how people here would react with me posting this but it seems so far those are glad that I have. I do not want to hurt anyone in this but surely better that people know that guys like this are lurking on es waiting for the next victim.

quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:
I had a small bleep of a flame war with lombardo and every foreign female on this board took his side.

Yes, I was one of thse foreign females that took his side but I will now live and learn from it.
Believe me this guy is not how he likes to portray himself!

quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:

I agree, if people knew that someone was like this guy I would hope that they wouldn't get involved with him. More so now that some of the facts have been laid out in front of them. As you say Sheba76 these people are so good at their game that even the smart ones fall for it. Yes, I may have fallen for this guy and if I am honest I had my doubts before I went to meet him. Those doubts are concerns are the reason that I am not with him now.

I wasn't sure how people here would react with me posting this but it seems so far those are glad that I have. I do not want to hurt anyone in this but surely better that people know that guys like this are lurking on es waiting for the next victim.

I would just like to add that you have no worries if you are going to Egypt as you probably won't meet this guy but beware if you are intending of travelling to Germany. Apparently he is due to go there within the next week to work.

Posted by Rumicrazieluv (Member # 12053) on :

Well you better have an HIV test, just using condoms does not prevent infection. Safe sex is meeting and knowing your partner prior to sexual encounter. Then, before you decide to become intimate, you should both have hiv test to make sure you are both infection free.

Posted by Tream Lefty (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Well you better have an HIV test, just using condoms does not prevent infection. Safe sex is meeting and knowing your partner prior to sexual encounter. Then, before you decide to become intimate, you should both have hiv test to make sure you are both infection free.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Condoms definitely minimize the chance of exposure, but health care workers are calling it *safer sex* these days, not *safe* sex. Nothing is 100% safe.

Posted by MK the Most Interlectual (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
I practised "safe sex" at all times.

Don't what? Have sex with strangers?!!!

The fact that the Egyptian government sees no evil in gigolo towns does not mean that they are a safe place. They are packed with STDs from chlamydia to HIV that are spread around like fire in those doomed settlements.

Condoms can burst. People who have STDs don't walk around with a sign on their foreheads. Some STDs can be transmitted despite the use of condoms. Some STDs can be symptomless for years before they will have caused irreversible damage.

I am not here to tell you oh baby next time it will be better. We have enough sugary mamas that can pave your way to hell around here. I keep warning people and no-one listens but I will keep warning because I know some readers who have some brains will take notice and be careful.

Now will all the drama rodents shut up on this one, please?

Grow up and love yourself first before it's too late.

And get tested for God's sake. You really have no idea how evil those pigs are.

But well done warning others anyway. Good luck.

quote:
quote:

Yes, I was one of thse foreign females that took his side but I will now live and learn from it.
Believe me this guy is not how he likes to portray himself!

You have got to be kidding me! I was gonna stop at advising you to get an HIV test but then I remembered the last time that you were tossed aside by an egyptian man,you were going to post him on a russian man-bashing board.That time also you said you learned your lesson. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] My Guess is you will never learn! I cannot believe you have the nerve to act like you were wronged! You talk to a man a few times on the internet, run off and sleep with him and then he treats you with disrespect and you act indignant? Im so sick of reading the stupid shyte you and your other sad sick compadre write. You attention-seeking, desperate drama queens run off to rondevous with men that you meet off the internet right away (HELLO, EVER HEAR OF THE RULES OF INTERNET SAFETY!), then you sleep with them, and we're supposed to feel bad for you because your promiscuous behavior exposed you to HIV???"Give me a break!" [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] WOW, the incredible stupidness not to mention totally dangerous and irresponsible way you behave is beyond comprehension [Mad] Your behavior in a country where casual sex is not accepted is unbelievable. This is why they target western woman, you help perpetuate the label that western woman are easy tramps. In my country if you put out that quick, men will laugh with their friends and talk about the stupid tramp they banged the night before. You certainly wouldnt be girlfriend material, just an easy piece of azz. So why would you think a man who is brought up in a country where they check to make sure a woman's hymen is intact the night of the wedding would treat you with any kind of respect whatsoever when he trolled the internet looking for an easy piece of western tail and he found it. You sleep with dogs, you get fleas!!

quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:

I was going to suggest the same thing. Condoms definitely minimize the chance of exposure, but health care workers are calling it *safer sex* these days, not *safe* sex. Nothing is 100% safe.
That is the truth. Continued education, being responsible and knowing your partner coupled with hiv tests and continued use of condoms even with negative test,(He or she could sleep with an infected partner during your relationship) until you make a solid commitment will help stop the global spread of infection.This is the only way to contain this horrible disease. I really feel strongly on this, I've had to take care of end stage aids patients,the children that are left orphaned, or worse- orphaned and infected break my heart. I read the statistics in american medical journal-by the year 2010 10 million african children will be orphaned and/or infected by the aids virus. Very, very sad. [Frown] [Frown]

Rumicrazieluv, you restore my faith! Thank you!

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

We have our own AIDS hell in the US, and I am afraid my city is on the top of the list or very close... US government does not tell the true numbers. HIV carriers look just like anybody else: white collar folks more and more included. The only solution I see is a monogamous lifestyle and an HIV test as a MUST before getting intimate: not romantic but a lifesaver.

quote:
How are you supposed to know that someone has HIV?

You don't!

*snort*

quote:
Don't we go on instinct and take people at face value?
I have been staring at this statement for 5 minutes now without being able to think of anything to say to it.

If you take a male at face value, he's taking you at ass value.

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

As you see Amanda, they will always attack. I am so sorry that this man deceived you and has sent this email to you. I am very thankful that you were safe during your intimacy and hope that the precautions you took were enough. I think I would go get tested also, just to be sure. The chances are slim that he gave you anything but always better to know. Of course you will have to be tested for a few years.
I pray for your safety honey and thank you for warning others, for some reason the name doesnt sound familiar to me....

Posted by hibbah (Member # 12156) on :

i think the guy was being facetious. dont take him seriously - and yeah its crass behavior... but everyone needs to be real here and recognize that not every person you're going to meet is going to be a decent individual. especially off the internet. as my friend once said "everyone knows people talk on the internet for booty calls".

so a word of advice- dont sleep with people you meet online unless you've known them in real life for a while and you plan on entering a serious relationship. otherwise- you're a booty call, and will be treated as a booty call.

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

Omg this is auwful, really , what a Lul

i knew he was bad news, had a feeling,
what a pig,
Im sorry you got involved with such a low life,
Good luck Amanda
Im glad you got out of this one
Take care
xxxx

Okay, I think Miss Sharm understood now what some women on this board were trying to say but why so dramatic and rude?

Please, Miss Sharm, try to find a nice guy in your neighborhood. No need to go all the way to Egypt for that.

In the Western society it's still possible to be intimate with someone in the beginning and make a relationship work - not so in a place like Egypt.

And I agree with hibbah, Miss Sharm you set yourself up for this kind of treatment.

Posted by Dalia* (Member # 10593) on :

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Rumicrazieluv, you restore my faith! Thank you!

Ditto.

Posted by get_over_it (Member # 11286) on :

^^ echoed

Please let this be a warning to all those who are heading out to meet their dream man, beware indeed... [Frown]

Yes right
I really havent been able to get this out my mind all morning miss, you really had a lucky escape, my god, he s a real twat,

Jesus, if this happened to me i would be a nervous wreck now,

Please guys learn from this,
You dont know wht youre dealing with
Miss sharm did he agree to use condom, or did he say he was fine, and it should be ok without?
Did he tell you he was virgin or had he said that he wasnt before you met,
I know alot of these guys are liers.

Sp you are well rid of this toe rag

Thank you all for your thoughts and words of advice and wisdom. I know that I have been the fool in all of this and I believed his words and his actions but then isn't he in the wrong for what he has done. It seems that some people here only want to have a go at me for what I have done. He was clever he knew that I had just come out of a relationship with an Egyptian guy, I was probably at my most vulnerable and he took advantage of that. I know that it take two and all of that and I consented to what he did but did I not have the right as a human to know that he has HIV? [Mad]

I am going to get myself tested even though condoms were used at all times. In response to your questions Yorkshire Rose, he had no issue about wearing a condom. He never said that he was a virgin, I think that he had even posted here on es how great he was in bed! Yes, he is a liar not only about this HIV issue but about other things as well.

I know that I am getting criticised because of what I did in meeting this guy on the net and then going to see him. I would just like to say that I am not as how many of you want to portray me to be free and easy, but then I do not have to explain myself to you, isn't it Lombardo47 (Ali) that should be explaining to us all here about his actions.

I am the 1 that has to live with all of this and now for sure I will learn from this episode in my life, I have been lucky but made the next person that he does this to might not be so fortunate.

Thank you to everyone for their support.

Take care

Amanda x x

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

miss sharm, with all due respect you cannot say you have been *lucky* until you get tested yourself. Also, not everyone who is HIV feels the need to let previous sexual partners know about it, which is against the law and considered manslaughter here i think. Think yourself lucky that he HAS sent you this e-mail, or you would have never known about this.

Further to my orignal post on this guy and that he is saying that he has HIV. I would like to make otheres aware to stay away from him, do ot get involved with him, he knows what he is doing and you will get seriously hurt.

Therefore for further information this guy who is known here at es as LombardO47 his actual full name is Mohamed Ali Labib Zarif his date of birth is 28.02.78 and he was living in the Dokki area of Cairo but from what he has written to me he is currently planning to travel to Germany to work there. BEWARE

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
miss sharm, with all due respect you cannot say you have been *lucky* until you get tested yourself. Also, not everyone who is HIV feels the need to let previous sexual partners know about it, which is against the law and considered manslaughter here i think. Think yourself lucky that he HAS sent you this e-mail, or you would have never known about this.

Ayisha, I know that I cannot really consider myself lucky until I get tested and hopefully am clear. What I was referring to was the fact that he wore condoms at all times but maybe the next person he is with won't have that protection.

He gets the praise for sending me the email to tell me he is has HIV.
Lombardo47 (Ali) forgot to say to you yesterday thanks for sending me the email to inform me that you have HIV, it is very kind of you to consider my feelings in all of this, thank you. What a shame that you couldn't mention it all those months ago, things would have been so different.

miss sharm, *all those months ago* was less than 2 months ago. and as I said in another post maybe he has just discovered it. One does not catch HIV and wake up in the morning with it plastered on thier foreheads after all. So yes maybe thanks to him telling you this you can now get tested and probably stop this being passed on to others who you meet. I hope you are clear in the test, but if you are not then you need to know and inform your sexual partners too as you may have infected them also without knowing you have it.

Ayisha - All those months ago was not less than 2 months ago. Yes, maybe he has just discovered thathe has HIV. I don't know. I will be getting tested just to make sure and put my mind at rest, I can assure you until I have thse results I will not be sleeping with anyone. If I am not clear in the test why do I need to inform my sexual partners as you think that I may have infected them. Let me tell you I have not slept with anyone since this guy, are you not making persumptions here Ayisha without knowing me and have the full facts before you.

Miss sharm, he advertized on 25th Nov here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002373

your reply was on 26th Nov and you obvioulsy didnt know him. you then spend New Year with him so its 3 months not 2 sorry about my error but its still not quite *all those months ago* is it.

If the test is not clear you should inform previous partners as its not clear you will have contracted it from this guy is it, so any of your previous partners could have passed this on to you. I dont think a test for HIV tells you the date you got this or from whom. I am not making any presumptions but you were not a virgin before you met him and neither was he. I dont need to know *you* as anyone can get infected with this no matter how proper you are, all it takes is once.

quote:
Miss sharm, he advertized on 25th Nov here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002373

your reply was on 26th Nov and you obvioulsy didnt know him. you then spend New Year with him so its 3 months not 2 sorry about my error but its still not quite *all those months ago* is it.

Ayisha, how do you know that I had not been in contact with him before he came and posted here at es, there are other internet forums out there and this guy has lived in the UK previously.

quote:
If the test is not clear you should inform previous partners as its not clear you will have contracted it from this guy is it, so any of your previous partners could have passed this on to you. I dont think a test for HIV tells you the date you got this or from whom. I am not making any presumptions but you were not a virgin before you met him and neither was he. I dont need to know *you* as anyone can get infected with this no matter how proper you are, all it takes is once.

I know what I need to do and if the test is positive what I need to do then. As I have siad before it seems that I am the one constantly being criticised here yet he he is getting the pat on the back because he has informed me of this news.

Everyone let's give Lombardo47 (Ali) a round of applause because he sent me that email yesterday informing me that he has HIV, he is so considerate. [Mad]

Posted by Yanal (Member # 9121) on :

Miss Sharm ,
How are you ? hope everything is going good ,
Very interesting story i must say , but where did you meet and how did it go that fast ??
I was sure that he was making this up and he was pretending all the time , i am sure he was after sex as well, but i don't think he is HIV positive , he might be kidding about that.

Don't lose faith on online friendship and dating probably you fell for the wrong person although it was so obvious that he is a jerk.
"The best comes at last" as they say ; its a lesson learned and you will be doing fine.

Take good care and keep it up
Cheers

p.s. i still wanna know the details [Smile] its a very interesting story [Smile]

This first one implies you have talked to him that week and got to know this wonderful guy recently, not that you knew him before or from other places, although yes that is possible and no you dont have to put all that here. It is also possible you had met in UK prior to him coming on ES, if you did its a pity as it does not change the ending.

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member posted 01 December, 2006 09:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dina M and OneLoveOnePeople - I can tell you that Lombardo47 is not as you say, we have talked to each other this week about our experiences and situations and he is such a lovely, honest and kind hearted person who truly deserves to be happy in his life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 401 | From: UK, Cheshire | Registered: Nov 2006 | IP: Logged |

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member posted 02 December, 2006 11:41 PM
Lombardo47 - I think that you had better try harder in your search! I am sure that you will find your true love very soon and have lots of fun in searching for her, who knows she might even be here on ES! Don't give up beacuse you sound a brilliant guy from all your postings and the girl that gets you will be very happy

Take care and keep smiling

Amanda x

This second posting shows how wrong you were when you posted it, whether you already knew him or not.

The point about how well you thought you knew him or how long it was before you spent time with him at New year is not really relevant and does not change what has happened now.

I dont really care or need to know how long you knew him or whatever, I care about how other women on the verge of going off to sleep with a man they do not know or have never met in real life will see this and I hope they do take it as a warning. Your reference to many months ago just shows how misled some women can be if he led you on for months, got you into bed and then what?? no relationship he was looking for and HIV possibly to boot.

Please ladies, LEARN

quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
I was sure that he was making this up and he was pretending all the time , i am sure he was after sex as well, but i don't think he is HIV positive , he might be kidding about that.

"The best comes at last" as they say ; its a lesson learned and you will be doing fine.

p.s. i still wanna know the details [Smile] its a very interesting story [Smile]

Yes, he probably was only after sex but to go to the lengths that he did just for that, well that is ludicrous! If he isn't HIV positive and it his way of getting revenge because I don't want to be with him, not even as friends then he is even more sick than I already thought.

I know that it is a lesson learned and a very hard one at that. I now that I am being criticised about what I have done but if if makes people realise and take check of what they might be about to do then my experience has helped someone.

Why do you want to know all the details Yanal? What is so interesting about the "story" (It is not a story but something that has and is happening in my life)

Amanda x

good luck Miss sharm and sorry i didnt mean it in a bad way i know it has been hard on you , i just wanna know cause he seems like a sleezy guy and i wanna know how did he managed to pretend to be someone else even when you were going out !!
he is so mean and i think it was bvious from his posts
god bless you bye

Posted by SayWhatYouSee (Member # 11552) on :

''Lombardo47 - I think that you had better try harder in your search! I am sure that you will find your true love very soon and have lots of fun in searching for her, who knows she might even be here on ES! Don't give up beacuse you sound a brilliant guy from all your postings and the girl that gets you will be very happy''

I have only glanced at this thread but one thing stands out. Miss Sharm writes well and is polite and pleasant from what I have seen of her posts. How she came to the conclusion that the man concerned sounded like ''a brilliant guy'' is beyond me. There are plenty of brilliant guys offline. Why waste time on some online freak shows? [Frown]

Posted by Tream Lefty (Member # 6244) on :

quote:

I know that I am getting criticised because of what I did in meeting this guy on the net and then going to see him. I would just like to say that I am not as how many of you want to portray me to be free and easy, but then I do not have to explain myself to you, isn't it Lombardo47 (Ali) that should be explaining to us all here about his actions.

The thing is, we all expect this Lombardo47 guy to be a total cad. No use in rehashing that point, it's a given.

As women, however, we want other women to be smart and safe about their personal health. It's not a question about being *free and easy.* It's a question of protecting ourselves in a dangerous world.

Knowledge is power, and unfortunately, when someone has casual sex with someone they just met, there is *no* knowledge of who that guy is. You render yourself powerless over the situation.

Posted by Laura (Member # 879) on :

Is Lombardo the same guy you said let his friends make the moves on you?

The one you said hung out with sleazy people?

Or is that another woman here who said that?

I swear I can't keep up with this stuff!

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Is Lombardo the same guy you said let his friends make the moves on you?

The one you said hung out with sleazy people?

Or is that another woman here who said that?

I swear I can't keep up with this stuff!

100% correct - his friends did make a move on me.
Don't remember saying he hung out with sleazy people.

Posted by His Angel (Member # 10971) on :

Miss Sharm,

I'm sorry your experience turned out to be a nightmare. I know it was difficult to make your post admitting your mistake and I can only hope by you sharing your story it will open up the eyes of other women who are contemplating doing the same.

I wanted to try to ease your fears about the possibility of contracting HIV. I posted a few months back about HIV because I used to work in the medical field overseeing one of the military's HIV programs.

Unless you engaged in sex while you were menstruating or engaged in anal sex, your chances are very, very slim of contracting it from him. The virus does not survive more than a few seconds once it is exposed to oxygen and it MUST have body fluid to body fluid exposure to be transmitted into your body. This is why homosexual males are more prone to the disease because that "part" of the body was not made for sex and cuts/abrasions occur frequently during the act. This allows the semen to enter the blood stream and therefore exposing the partner to the deadly virus.

It's also why people who shoot up are more HIV prone when they share needles because it goes from one vein to the next. The virus is in the needle mixed in with the blood from the first person and then injected into the second person using the same needle.

If you were menstruating, the cervix is open to "cleanse" the body and the semen can enter the blood stream more easily in a female at this time of the month. Otherwise, the vagina normally does not have cuts/abrasions on the inside or outside for the semen to enter the bloodstream. Of course, those with Herpes or Syphilis could have open sores allowing the potential of transmission but the sores would have to be really exposed and open to allow the body fluid transmission.

Because you did participate in "safe sex", your chances of contracting the disease are very, very minimal. Of course, there is always a chance to contracting any disease no matter how "safe" you are but I thought I'd share what I know in hopes it might help ease your worries a little.

There is another thing I don't quite get about the whole 'Exposing Wicked, Bad Egyptian Men' phenomenon on ES. If a western guy behaves in such a creepy, pathetic way, it barely merits a mention. Egyptian men, on the other hand, get women demanding refunds and retractions all over the net. Creeps and losers exist in every society. Shouldn't women concentrate on aquiring self-esteem rather than devoting one second trying to help others? Would Miss Sharm have put her head before her heart, if people told her about this guy in advance? Were there not plenty of clues already in his online behaviour? Isn't it just the simple truth that each person has to learn from their own mistakes and in matters of romance some are too blinded to see what is in front of them?

Posted by Mrs Tibe (Member # 12653) on :

SWYS you are saying exactly what I have been thinking all along. Men are men no matter what nationality they are - You will find good and bad ones everywhere. That goes for women also....... So labelling the entire egyptian male crowd is so stupid and ignorant- and only done by jealous or bitter women.

Posted by uklady (Member # 11161) on :

Miss Sharm you said you rejected this guy it could be that he is saying this to upset you to get his revenge. I agree it is likely to be a minimal chance of contracting HIV anyway as you were careful. Get tested if it will put you mind at rest but try not to worry!

Posted by FairyDust (Member # 7138) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
SWYS you are saying exactly what I have been thinking all along. Men are men no matter what nationality they are - You will find good and bad ones everywhere. That goes for women also....... So labelling the entire egyptian male crowd is so stupid and ignorant- and only done by jealous or bitter women.

People discuss Egyptian men on this forum (both good and bad experiences) because this is a forum about Egypt, it is not a forum about Germany, USA, Australia, or anywhere else, so we don't discuss those men. People have the right to voice their experiences and opinions, and no one has to agree with everyone's posts. They are purely for information. So you really shouldn't be upset at anyone for posting their thoughts, opinions, and experiences, nor should you tell them what they should or shouldn't be allowed to discuss.

I have no problem with people discussing anything they please on ES. An online debate is just that, an online debate - nothing personal, even in the heat of an argument, when words might be carelessly thrown. The different way similar behaviour might be viewed, when carried out by Egyptian and Western men, interests me. For example, if a woman meets a Western man and has casual sex, following a brief online relationship, would she make such an issue of it online, if he turns out to be a loser? Or would she just learn from that lesson and not go for such a guy again? Do women expect something from Egyptian men that they wouldn't from Western men, in similar circumstances? If so, why? I wonder if anyone else has views on this? The different perspectives are interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by FairyDust:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:

People discuss Egyptian men on this forum (both good and bad experiences) because this is a forum about Egypt, it is not a forum about Germany, USA, Australia, or anywhere else, so we don't discuss those men. People have the right to voice their experiences and opinions, and no one has to agree with everyone's posts. They are purely for information. So you really shouldn't be upset at anyone for posting their thoughts, opinions, and experiences, nor should you tell them what they should or shouldn't be allowed to discuss.
Where have I stated that I dont want people to discuss their experiences with egyptian men???????????
[Confused] [Confused] The contence was regarding the labelling/generalisations about egyptian men. They are being portrayed as the badest of the bad. SWYS (and me)was only saying that there are bad men everywhere and just because you ran into one of them doesnt give you the right to judge all of them.

i agree theres good and bad everywhere from every nationality

''Where have I stated that I dont want people to discuss their experiences with egyptian men???????????''

You didn't, Mrs Tibe! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
''Where have I stated that I dont want people to discuss their experiences with egyptian men???????????''

You didn't, Mrs Tibe! [Smile]

Thank you - I have tried taken my glasses on and off a dusin time and read my post again and again and I didnt see it anywhere..... [Wink]

LOL. [Big Grin]

Posted by lombardo47 (Member # 12428) on :

**** you miss sharm,i am not ILL thank god am in a good health ,u r the one who is ill and u wanted 2 sleep wiz me without condom .
People this girl came to me 2 egypt and i didnt let her 2 pay a pound ,she was like a princess and later she wanted to **** wiz my friends .
Do you think i will be wiz u miss sharm after you wanted 2 **** wiz my friends !!!!!
Go to hell ,you deserve a waiter like ur ex egyptian bf in sharm,**** u
Ohhh i forgot she wants me bec of my money !!!

What the hell is wrong with being a waiter ?
at least hes going out and working, who the hell do you think you are?
Mr brains and best job in the world,
Work is work looser,

dont judge someone when you are scum of the earth

Yorkshire u dunno anything just shut ur mouth bec it smells ****

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
What the hell is wrong with being a waiter ?
at least hes going out and working, who the hell do you think you are?
Mr brains and best job in the world,
Work is work looser,

dont judge someone when you are scum of the earth

I agree with you here Yorkshire Rose. This is the guy whose had anything he wants all his life because of his parents, which is fine but then when he doesn't get what he wants he behaves like a spoilt child. To be honest he wouldn't know what hard work is. This is the guy who apparently has problems in the family business and then complains because he has no money but doesn't nothing to help himself such as go and find a job elsewhere. He is an example of how he thinks that those guys in the resort areas are the scum of the earth. Just because you say you have money Ali does not make you any better person. In my opinion you are worse, a lot worse than some of those guys in the red sea resorts.

quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Yorkshire u dunno anything just shut ur mouth bec it smells ****

Just because you don't like what you read you now say this. Did you not say to me when I was there that you thought that Yorkshire Rose was lovely one of the better people at es?

When i was in hurgada, we met lovely honest hard working men that were cleaning our rooms, for peanuts, maybe 50 euro in a month, These poor lads left there wifes and kids for this hard , hot , long days, for 1-2 months, just to make ends meet for there family,

and they were perfect gentle men, Our room maid was lovely and i tipped him as much as possible, they are just as important in there work , as a top class buisness man,
How can we have a lovely holiday if our rooms are not clean

so get over yourself ali, you are a spoilt little brat,
ali you are a first class wanker,

i agree with you yorkshire rose , work is work , i respect all kinds of work
i tried that once i was in NY and my friends didn't make it so i was all alone and i thought of looking for a summer job , i found that job on Yankee stadium i was selling hot-dogs [Smile] and it was really good experience

well done Yanal
as long as its work its ok
Yanal thanks for youre kind comments
you sound a good person
take care
xxxx

Miss sharm you told me that u were wiz four guys before me and each one used 2 beat u and treat u like slut .now i knew why .bec u r the stupid girl i met in my life ,atleast i was treating u nice but sorry u dont deserve this ,u deserve a waiter 2 steel ur money and other guys 2 beat u
go fcuk urself wiz stupid yorkshire ohh no her name is not yorkshire her name is yorkshit

heheheheheheheeeheh
youre so funnnnyy
great new name dickhead

Agree with you Yanal and Yorkshire Rose - Work is work. If it keeps a roof over your head and food on the table then you will go and do it as long as it isn't illegal. Right now I can't get work in what I am trained to do, so because I need to keep a roof over my head and bills need paying (life!) I am helping a friend in his pub and and of course being paid a wage for doing so. Isn't what I want to do but if you are determined in life then you will get out there and do it. Not like Ali who think that his father should pay for everything and because he has a degree from the UK in engineering he thinks that anything else is below him.

Yorkshire ur name is not yorkshire ur name is yorkshit !!

quote:
Miss sharm you told me that u were wiz four guys before me and each one used 2 beat u and treat u like slut .now i knew why .bec u r the stupid girl i met in my life ,atleast i was treating u nice but sorry u dont deserve this ,u deserve a waiter 2 steel ur money and other guys 2 beat u
go fcuk urself wiz stupid yorkshire ohh no her name is not yorkshire her name is yorkshit

Listen Ali or whatever your stupid name is! I won't deny that I was in a violent relationship before but your stupid, ignorant comment just shows that you are what I think you are, the lowest of low in life! It is because of people like you that society still often blames the women for these violent relationships. I wouldn't wish what I endured in my past relatioship on my worst enemy, that experience I had will stay with me forever. How would you feel if you heard that your sister was in a violent relationship? Your comment really is so ignorant, I suggest that you spend the night researching about "domestic violence" and then let us see if you think the same.

yes and you are knobhead
the best name for you

here here miss sharm

we are to blame for domestic violence, and rape i expect, we ask for all this to happen in his eyes,
he needs to grow up,
I had this too, but i know i didnt ask for it,
no woman does
and it can happen to a man too, they also dont ask to be beaten up

just ignore him yorkshire and miss sharm , we all know that he is the one to blame , good night and sweet dreams
i am off to bed

yes me too yanal
got to wake in 4 hours, yuk work again
take lots of care
love to all the lovely decent folk on es,
Have a goodnight
xxx

quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
just ignore him yorkshire and miss sharm , we all know that he is the one to blame , good night and sweet dreams
i am off to bed

Thank you [Smile] I know that other's here are supporting us as well. He is to blame for what he did but then so am I because I went there to see him because I believed what he said, I took him at face value. However, I do believe that he has done worse especially by writing that HIV story to me, he is sick maybe not with HIV but sick in the head for playing such a joke on someone.

Good night and sweet dreams for you to.

Amanda x

wow. what a moron.

Miss sharm ,look u and yorkshire and other stupid women who r insulting me ,go and fcuk ursleves or search for a pig 2 do it for u and leave me alone ,i dont care about u all.miss sharm amanda u slept wiz me from the first night then why u did it if u didnt like me .Bye bye miss sharm ,u slept cheated on me from first week we were together do u think i will be wiz u after !!!!!!
How cheap u r !am not gonna talk 2 stupid people like u and waste my time ,byeeee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Smile]
ohhh but i wanna know who is better in sex me or my friend ,) ???? pls answer amanda

quote:
Miss sharm ,look u and yorkshire and other stupid women who r insulting me ,go and fcuk ursleves or search for a pig 2 do it for u and leave me alone ,i dont care about u all.miss sharm amanda u slept wiz me from the first night then why u did it if u didnt like me .Bye bye miss sharm ,u slept cheated on me from first week we were together do u think i will be wiz u after !!!!!!
How cheap u r !am not gonna talk 2 stupid people like u and waste my time ,byeeee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Smile]
ohhh but i wanna know who is better in sex me or my friend ,) ???? pls answer amanda

Just for your information I think that you had better re-read this email that you sent to me on 23.01.07, telling me all about your friends and that you don't want to loose me etc, etc.......go and take your words elsewhere to someone who believes you or better still go and put them down the gutter, you know the place that you crawled up from! [Mad] [Mad]

Hi Amanda,

How are you ? i hope you are fine.
Now i will tell you what is going on and you know me
that i dont lie ,you came and you saw me and you know
this very well.

First of all ,i will talk about my friends and what
they have done.i swear to god i dont talk 2 them
from the time i came from hurghada ,islam and amr i
dont talk 2 them at all.Bec of you ,bec they didnt
respect you and they didnt respect me .
Anyway i dont care about them who are they , as you
saw i spend on them money ,islam i just tell him go
buy for me drinks go buy for me cigerettes..etc
and amr the police man i just give him money 2 help
him in his life ...etc
so i dont need them any more ,now they are
suffering and want to talk 2 them but it is over .

Sec about the first night we made love ,really i
respect you ,it is not bec i slept wiz you i dont
respect you ,nooo you are wrong ,i rescpect you sooooo
much .
But my life has changed amanda i dunno wot is going on.
I swear to god amanda ,you know wot even my car i
will sell it [Frown] bec everything is **** [Frown]
you dunno how am i pissed and depresed and sad in my
life .

I really like you amanda ,but there are alot of
problems now in my life ,which stopping me not to be
wiz any girl now.How i will be wiz you and i dont
work and that i still dunno what will happen in my
life and wiz my family !

About ? from es i swear 2 god i dont talk 2 her
and you can even ask her ,we dont talk at all.
You know wot ,even i dont check es thats why i didnt
understand wot you were talking about when you told
me that i didnt wish you good safe trip 2 george

My life is getting **** and am really sad:(

Thats why i told you amanda i dont wanna lose you at
all,i like you ,,but now it is difficult 2 be
together ,no body knows maybe later everything will
be fine and we will be together again and maybe not
thats why i dont want 2 promise you .
Please understand me and please dont think that i
used your body ,i will not let you come from uk to
egypt 2 sleep wiz you ,i could get girls from
hurghada ,as you saw how many girls are there!

Please lets be in contact bec i dont wanna lose you
,and dont think i am wiz ? or another girl
,nooooooo ,i swear i dont even see girls .

take care ,
Ali xxx

* please note Ali had written the other girl's name in the email, I know that she posts here at es and because I don't want to get her involved in all of this her name has been deleted.

Posted by Bonzo (Member # 12594) on :

I'm curious...did you sleep with his friend(s) while you were there, Miss Sharm, as he says?

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
I'm curious...did you sleep with his friend(s) while you were there, Miss Sharm, as he says?

OMG. What do you think?

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

Like I said to you, I'm sure he didn't have it. And also like I said, take your personal fights off a public forum.

My god, do you not realize that it's just making it worse for YOU? We already know what he is - he's advertised himself fairly accurately.

You, on the other hand, seem to have a history of picking the wrong men. STOP talking about your personal life on an open forum, or another sweet man is going to start preying on you.

I would just like to clarify to everyone here, put the record straight. I did NOT sleep with any of Lombardo47's friend(s) on my recent visit to Egypt. If you want to believe him that I did then why would I email and talk to friends here in the UK about what had happened, some even from es I talked to and asked questions. Why would I write it on the forum here what had happened? Notice how our friend Lombardo47 (Ali) didn't come to defend himself here.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012465

I am sure that at the end of the day you will all make your own judgements and conclusions.

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

OMG MISS SHARM!
Is this Lombardo47 ?? [Eek!] [Eek!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IdbmoerjdA

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] That was just the laugh that I need right now Smuckers, thanks.

[Wink]
check out the old school bling [Razz]

Posted by caterpillar (Member # 10438) on :

OMG smuckers, that is so funny, bling bling [Big Grin]

so this rubbish has been going on since the 1980's WHERE HAVE I BEEN???!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrfcLbqYbwo&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5IJR-zFKI&mode=related&search=

I HATE THE LAST SONG! but please note: she is not egyptian? what a surprise...

hehehehe [Big Grin]

With a name like smuckers i will not call u this i will call u ,mmmmmmm wiz a name like suckers [Smile] hahahahaha

Posted by Ivy1111 (Member # 12412) on :

I can attest to the fact that wonderful Egyptian men do exist. I dated more than 30 different guys from various countries and ethnic backgrounds, and no one has ever loved me so much or treated me with such respect as the Egyptian man in my life. I'm so sorry, Miss Sharm, that you had such a bad experience.
Although it's good of you to recognize what mistakes you made in the experience, I never agree with the idea that one person's mistake is an excuse for another person to be an ass.
If this character treated you badly, disrespected you, or (God forbid) exposed you to HIV, that is his fault and his responsibility, and he will be (eventually) called to account for it. I do hope you learned something from the experience in terms of internet safety and online relationships. However, I must point out something that I learned when counseling date rape victims..... YOU are never responsible for someone else committing a crime against you. You are responsible for your behaviors, and should be careful and intelligent in them, but, in the end, that's all you can do.
Best of luck with the next one.

you said date rape
this happen to me with rohypnol

you were date raped?

its a long time ago hibbiah
i wwas, but i dont remember, but i cant really tell you here

quote:
With a name like smuckers i will not call u this i will call u ,mmmmmmm wiz a name like suckers [Smile] hahahahaha

ummm no offense, but that makes no sense, better luck next time [Wink]
in the meantime, you must admit, this guy is funny, my husband and I laughed so much watching it:

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

in the meantime, you must admit, this guy is funny, my husband and I laughed so much watching it:

LOOOL~ omg, i cant wait till my guy gets off work, i wanna show this to him.

My husband kept rewinding to understand what he was saying, he says in one part:

"Egyptian lover...
I'm kinda sexy, do I turn you on?
I'm kinda desperate so let's get it on,
I'm a freak-aholic!"

LOL I'm sorry this is the best thing I've seen all week~

quote:

"Egyptian lover...
I'm kinda sexy, do I turn you on?
I'm kinda desperate so let's get it on,
I'm a freak-aholic!"

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I dedicate this song to our very own freak-aholic on the board: Lombardo47 (Ali)

If his actions and words are anything to go by then I am sure that the song will be the gigilos chart number 1 this week! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by Don't Call Me A Small Fry (Member # 10626) on :

lol!

quote:
Originally posted by Don't Call Me A Small Fry:
lol!

Well, I have to try to see the funny side in all of this [Big Grin] but I do feel so stupid that I believed this freak-aholic [Frown]

quote:
quote:

is he the original Egyptian Medallion Man [Roll Eyes] YUK [Razz]

yea ayisha, did you also see the old school video hos? [Big Grin]

Posted by Don't Call Me A Small Fry (Member # 10626) on :

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Don't Call Me A Small Fry:
lol!

Well, I have to try to see the funny side in all of this [Big Grin] but I do feel so stupid that I believed this freak-aholic [Frown]
Honestly, Miss Sharm, I hope you can move forward and have happiness and good luck in your future. [Smile] And anyway, it always pays to have a good laugh at a joker's(oops! I meant jerk's!)expense-he most certainly deserves it!!!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posted by Bronzed Adonis (Member # 12416) on :

I have watched this thread develop with interest. Whilst I can't be arsed to go back through quoting statements that have been made and commenting specifically, I think that it is certainly worth a more general comment.

Whilst the majority of you appear, rightly, to be supportive of Amanda (Miss Sharm), some of you fail to recognise the utter contradiction in your posts. Do you not see the self posted dichotomy of statements such as (to paraphrase) "you're a slapper because you can't know somebody that you have met over the 'net" and then feel that you are able to comment authoritavely on someone that you only know through a website?

For the record, I have known Amanda for a considerable period of time. I recognise a slapper (on the basis that I've been out with enough of them) and I could not think of a less appropriate word to describe her. She is beautiful, kind, thoughtful, funny, intelligent, a fantastic mother to her children (who are a credit to her) and frankly anyone that has a relationship with her should be proud to have her on their arm.

OK, she might be a bit scatty [Smile] at times but with the greatest of respect most of you are women; doesn't it come with the territory? [Smile] However there are two things worth pointing out: a. She is fearsomely faithful and not a slag and (lest anyone thinks that I am her boyfriend or anything) b. not my girlfriend [Frown] - this post is objective. I certainly recall her indecision about whether she should actually go - indecision is not exactly indicative of a cheap slag looking for a free meal and a quick shag!

Specifically Lombardo47 / Ali ,you are an arsehole and frankly a liar. The HIV bit is your business and from your point of view I don't really care. However, I received regular phonecalls from Amanda whilst she was with you and no matter what propoganda you attempt to post, I know the truth matey boy. You know exactly what went on and you could save yourself a great deal of typing energy by simply stating the truth. On the basis that your typed English is apalling, I will save you any effort; simply copy and paste "I am sorry. Amanda has told the truth and I am a wanker" into a new post and we need say no more about it.

Amanda, I hope that you find someone worthy of your love and attention soon. I keep telling myself that Miss Right is just round the corner but perhaps like you, my A-Z is not giving me the right directions; notwithstanding, you will find the road that you are looking for without even realising it. Ali is / was, I'm afraid, an utterly wrong direction.

BA x

so bronzed you are a real man, i second you on amanda, shes a lady, lovely, kind and caring, he didnt deserve to have a love like her,
thanks, you are a lovely guy

bronzed.A man who is obviously very intelligent in his words, makes a pleasant change from the vitriol attacks that are posted here.

Thanks YR / YAH for such kind comments. Yes I am a real man that is both objective and protective of my friends and I am proud to count her as a friend. Amanda knows that if I thought that she was wrong then I would tell her straight. On this occasion she made, if you like, an error of judgement but hindsight is 20:20 (or 6.096:6.096 if your are metrically inclined).

If anybody can claim not to have made mistakes in life then they should step forward now. I look forward to having a good old barney with them.

BA x

bronzed, with your intelligence, youll be a match and more for any of them, go for it!

Awww thanks YAH - I'm as thick as **** really but can spot a wanker a mile off - hence my desire to set the record straight on this matter!

BA x

sorry don't believe that for one minute! Just keep your wits about you at all times!

quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
sorry don't believe that for one minute! Just keep your wits about you at all times!

I wouldn't believe him either young at heart. He is a true, honest friend of mine that has always been there for me in my life. Bronzed Adonis you need to sing about your qualities and attributes more because you are a great guy and I am very honoured to have you has one of my best friends.
You know that you will win any of those on here in an argument especially our very own Lombardo47. Are you up for it Lombardo47?

Helloo members of ES ,
You r still talking about this subject hahahahaah i cant belive it ,dont u have anything 2 do else .i didnt know am that important 2 u amanda ,did u like me in sex babe ,u cant get rid of me ha ?? but tell u the truth u smeel bad while u r naked i swear .
Anyway ,amanda dont bring friends to talk about me on es just 2 support u like the guy who u used 2 txt him in uk and u used 2 fcuk wiz him i think he is (bronzed ) hahahaha
hey mother bronzed u r still nothing for me when u talk go talk 2 a child same mentality like u .if am asshole u r amandas hole hahahahahahahahahahahaha which is veryy dirty hole
anyway as i promised before i will not answer this subject again bec i have more important things 2 do .Bye.wiz all respect

yeah- right.

you're still commenting on this subject- and everytime you do, you show how much of a loser you are. The only way you know how to debate with a women is to try and degrade her sexually. You must be one frustrated little dude.

Lombardo, Lombardo, Lombardo. You place me at a significant disadvantage on the basis that I speak only English, Arabic and French and you appear not to be able to speak any of those languages.

My mother used to say "ignore bullies and they will go away" but I rather suspect that the old Liverpool saying of "if you have nothin' to say la, keep yer fuckin' trap shut" is probably more appropriate in your case.

Fortunately, I've managed to dig out an Enigma machine and I think in response to your points:

1. Did Amanda like your sex? Obviously no, or she would not have dumped you for being a prick.

2. Can't Amanda get rid of you? See above.

3. Amanda brought friends to slag you? Wrong, son. I posted of my own volition.

4. I think you then suggest that I should talk to somebody with the mentality of a child. Certainly - just PM me and we'll chat all you like; Amanda's 5 year old has more maturity than you. I seem to recall it was all the rage in the playground to say things like "your bottom smells" etc.

5. You keep replying to posts in a manner of some seriously sex starved misogynist even though you have better things to do. Learn the art of multitasking - it is possible to type and have a wank at the same time lad.

Accept that you are wasting your time. You stand no chance of beating me in any form of argument and Amanda can hold her head high knowing that she is decent and loving. Take a long hard look at yourself and accept that you cannot do the same. I've made you an offer - are you man enough to take it? Bring it on son.

Posted by Josette (Member # 12613) on :

Get tested slut!
Damn atleast if you're going to be a whore,atleast be good in bed [Roll Eyes]

Lombardo you're killing me!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Get tested slut!
Damn atleast if you're going to be a whore,atleast be good in bed [Roll Eyes]

Now this is just a hunch, a stretch.

According to you western women are sluts, and you have no problem creating an alter-ego exemplifying your image of western women.

Because you are not who you say you are, you have no problem with all the insults thrown to your username and its background story because it doesn't affect you because its not real!

So this gives you ample opportunity to denegrate an entire population while pulling the wool over their eyes at the same time.

Its like a white rapper who hates blacks but hides it!

Try your Psych 101 some place else! You have got to be the craziest thing ever to set foot on a forum board. At first I thought you were just playing around,but I see that you are really serious. You are one crazy SOB. I see why your Egyptian husband used you for a green card and then left you,but you screwed up the plan because your dumb ass got pregnant. Tally ho... he still left because you are nuttier than a Baby Ruth and he probably would have had a good mental abuse case against you to stay because putting up with your psychosis as long as he did is totally commendable in my book.

Please take your meds Amy and get help ASAP.

quote:
Try your Psych 101 some place else! You have got to be the craziest thing ever to set foot on a forum board. At first I thought you were just playing around,but I see that you are really serious. You are one crazy SOB. I see why your Egyptian husband used you for a green card and then left you,but you screwed up the plan because your dumb ass got pregnant. Tally ho... he still left because you are nuttier than a Baby Ruth and he probably would have had a good mental abuse case against you to stay because putting up with your psychosis as long as he did is totally commendable in my book.

At least I don't go to the internet to find victims, get their confidence through fake usernames, get dirt on them and then tear them to shreds in front of the entire internet.

Now as a westerner and a divorced person there is two terms you should know:

petitioner

respondant

Those are the two terms most often used to designate which spouse is divorcing the other.

I was the petitioner. And you were the respondant.

How many petitioners are being serviced with a divorce summons? None! because the petitioner serves the other spouse with the summons.

Even while you pose as a woman Khalid you still show an incredible amount of hate for women.

as for your implication that children are "mistakes", possibly you feel that way about your children. But I could never ever consider my child a mistake. I die everyday without her, but I live for her, even though its killing me.

Possibly Canada is your grave, but Egypt is mine.

quote:
quote:

At least I don't go to the internet to find victims, get their confidence through fake usernames, get dirt on them and then tear them to shreds in front of the entire internet.

Now as a westerner and a divorced person there is two terms you should know:

petitioner

respondant

Those are the two terms most often used to designate which spouse is divorcing the other.

I was the petitioner. And you were the respondant.

How many petitioners are being serviced with a divorce summons? None! because the petitioner serves the other spouse with the summons.

Even while you pose as a woman Khalid you still show an incredible amount of hate for women.

as for your implication that children are "mistakes", possibly you feel that way about your children. But I could never ever consider my child a mistake. I die everyday without her, but I live for her, even though its killing me.

Possibly Canada is your grave, but Egypt is mine.

What what what [Eek!] [Eek!]
Is this the "hackerguy"???????-what do you base that "conclusion" on sono?

Sonomod your wild imagination is ridiculous and to think I actually felt sorry for you when your naked, obscene,sick, disgusting pictures were put up on this board. But it seems you thrive on this kind of sickness, so again I just ask that you get help. Obviously you need it. I mean what kind of a mother could let her daughter live 3000 miles away while she spends a MAJOR amount of her time online a day bothering people who actually live in Egypt with their husbands while she has neither husband or daughter,but only her fantasies. You are one sick cookie lady and you need serious psychological help. Now I know I may have some commitment issues and possibly some latent fears of rejection,but you take the cake. I just cannot believe that this is not an act and there is actually someone out there this demented and she's never ever been committed to a looney bin.

quote:
Sonomod your wild imagination is ridiculous and to think I actually felt sorry for you when your naked, obscene,sick, disgusting pictures were put up on this board. But it seems you thrive on this kind of sickness, so again I just ask that you get help. Obviously you need it. I mean what kind of a mother could let her daughter live 3000 miles away while she spends a MAJOR amount of her time online a day bothering people who actually live in Egypt with their husbands while she has neither husband or daughter. You are one sick cookie lady and you need serious psychological help. Now I know I may have some commitment issues and possibly some latent fears of rejection,but you take the cake. I just cannot believe that this is not an act and there is actually somewhere out there this demented and she's never ever been committed to a looney bin.

Actually its 6,500 miles, but thanks for the reminder. You gracefully forget that I have been to Egypt 3 times and her father hasn't been there once.

I can imagine Kal you don't get back to Calgary very often to see your kids either.

And most of your response above sounded just like those nasty old co-wives so I don't bother reading the post.

Jossette/Kal, you are the one who hacked my yahoo messenger account and then posted the pics on your own forum with a hyperlink to ES for a poll. You didn't feel sorry for me, you did it on purpose.

And yeah I can imagine the sight of a naked woman would repulse a faggot like you!

But got to go, stuff to do.

Really Kal when was the last time you had a conversation or a nice day out with your kids? Did they tell you recently that they hate you and that set you off?

I will ignore you now Amy. Whomever this Kal is you need to sort that out with him. As for me, I can put up with alot including silly name calling and giving as good as I get,but you are just crazy and I mean that. It's like this forum is your life. Well I have a life this is just entertainment for me,but sadly it appears to be your whole life for you. No daughter,no husband,no degree(still) just endless baseless accusations and wild fantasies.I think someone mentioned going to your ex-husband's town to warn them about you and whomever suggested that really needs to go because you are not stable and certainly in no position to be around normal people.

quote:
I will ignore you now Amy. Whomever this Kal is you need to sort that out with him. As for me, I can put up with alot including silly name calling and giving as good as I get,but you are just crazy and I mean that. It's like this forum is your life. Well I have a life this is just entertainment for me,but sadly it appears to be your whole life for you. No daughter,no husband,no degree(still) just endless baseless accusations and wild fantasies.I think someone mentioned going to your ex-husband's town to warn them about you and whomever suggested that really needs to go because you are not stable and certainly in no position to be around normal people.

actually if you look at your last few posts and my last few posts, you will notice that you had used far more insults.

Jossette/Kal:It's like this forum is your life.

No I don't have to create multiple usernames, gain usernames's confidence and then tear them apart for everyone to see.

Kal you have been on these forums for 4 years and I am convinced it is your only entertainment apart from getting drunk.

Too bad you can't get anyone to spend any time with you sober in your real life. [Frown]

Please do the right thing get a life insurance plan and die young. Its the least you can do for your kids.

quote:
[

Actually its 6,500 miles, but thanks for the reminder.

That's even sadder

quote:
quote:
[

Actually its 6,500 miles, but thanks for the reminder.

That's even sadder

At least I had to chose between one option (worst) and another option (not as bad).

You moved almost a thousand miles away even though you could make reasonable money in Calgary. You chose to do that because you understand that you aren't good for your children and you'd ruin their lives.

At least I am welcome to join my daughter and see her daily/weekly. Eventually unseat grandma and become the main woman in my daughter's life.

I am quite positive that your ex, her family and your kids don't welcome you as eagerly.

You think you show your "white self" online, but thats the person your ex, her family, your own family and your kids know all too well.

quote:

absolutely true, you do it in your own *username*

Bronzed Adonis... welcome to ES, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase stick around you make a refreshing change and can do a lot of good here, and i wanna see you and miss sharm get married!

Miss sharm, i dont care what you say, youre stuck in a rut and looking for the wrong type of guy, when here is a good one right on your doorstep who cares for you, is funny, defends you, is intelligent.

sometimes you dont notice whats in front of you till you step back...pleeeeeeease tell me he's not your brother or father.
MARRY HIM MARRY HIM MARRY HIM [Smile]

Thanks for the warm welcome Caterpillar! I don't like to make judgements on people that I don't know but looking above, wow! There are some "ladies" with some serious issues around n'est ce pas? I think the fact that they appear to be on Lombardo's Christmas card list probably says it all...ultimately what these foul mouthed tarts need is a damn good shagging - clearly not something that Lombardo could provide and throwing a sausage up the Mersey Tunnel appeals not to me!

I can assure you that I am not Miss Sharm's brother / father and unfortunately live in Nottingham which is some 80 miles from her. However sense, friendship and loyalty can stretch across many a mile and ocean and those such as her that deserve to have friends and happiness through their own industry, thoughtfulness, kindness and general upstanding (if confused owing to perhaps being too trusting) manner can be assured of my support.

I suppose for her own good I could confiscate her passport next time I am in the area.... [Smile]

Incidentally:

quote:

In all probability, quite literally love if he's slipping you a (tiny, I believe) length....

BA x

Mr Adonis...80 miles from Miss Sharm tis but a stones throw...she was 'dating' a guy from egypt!! so distance is no object, an hour and a half up the motorway, so i'm sorry but i'm not accepting that as a viable excuse!

now stop the nonsense and get up there, you can be there by dinner time. (and yes, confiscate the passport while your there)

go on...off you go...stop dilly dallying man, theres a woman in distress in cheshire, in need of some adonis loving [Big Grin] .

Ms Caterpillar

80 miles 'tis indeed but a stone's throw and whilst BA has a lot of love to give, think of all the female tears that will be shed in Nottingham if I start jetting off to sunny Cheshire! I couldn't have that on my conscience..

Miss Sharm is a decent, beautiful and loving lady and one day her Prince will come (in a manner of speaking) but objectively, she has been through a lot. No matter what an arsehole her last "boyfriend" was (and I know he was, she phoned nearly everyday from Egypt and I even offered to speak to him in his own language), she is naturally hurt and time is needed to heal wounds. I suspect I can be of much more service by providing friendship and support through a difficult time, allowing her to turn the corner from the cul de sac of doubt onto the highway of happiness. Potentially losing that support through speedy realtionship building would probably not be helpful at this time.

Notwithstanding, I must be mad. She's well tidy and I can't believe that the previous tit let her go through his chauvinistic, misogynistic and downright nasty personality and behaviour!

Given the vitriol and nonsense posted by Lombardo (when I eventually translated it; has he been attempting to paraphrase Shakespeare - "hell hath no fury like a wanker dumped"), I am more than happy to escort the lad down to the nearest specsavers. This girl is hot!

http://i18.tinypic.com/2hrpllk.jpg

BA x

Posted by Shareen (Member # 989) on :

Ayisha!!! Get in here!! Look who's back!!! We gotta take that drive up the A60 and shed a few tears over an adonis!
Gotta find him first though..... hmmmm shouldnt be too difficult, not too many of them in the city!

Guess who's in the race for becoming Amanda's Next Top Fiddle?

BA, give it a shot! You already liked her a lot back in November. [Smile]

quote:
Guess who's in the race for Amanda's Next Top Fiddle?

[Big Grin]

Personally,I think he's one of her regular customers.

quote:

I presume that you mean that me and BA should get it togeher. Well, that will never happen in the sense that you refer to. He is a very good friend, we have a great friendship and know a lot about each other, probably too much. If I was ever to get it with our BA it would be like getting it on with a brother [Eek!] because that is how I think of him, the brother that I have never had.

I can tell you though girls he is a great guy and is perfect boyfriend material for anybody that fancies thier chances [Wink]

man, you're not chubby at all miss sharm.

i hate lombardo- he's such a douche.

Posted by egyptian_sharm (Member # 11124) on :

quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
man, you're not chubby at all miss sharm.

i hate lombardo- he's such a douche.

I totally agree with you but i still do not hate lombardo . i do not know him personally. and never spoke to him . i can only judge Amanda becasue we spoke and i guess i know her , she is really sweetheart and nice woman.

xxx

quote:
quote:

I presume that you mean that me and BA should get it togeher. Well, that will never happen in the sense that you refer to. He is a very good friend, we have a great friendship and know a lot about each other, probably too much. If I was ever to get it with our BA it would be like getting it on with a brother [Eek!] because that is how I think of him, the brother that I have never had.

I can tell you though girls he is a great guy and is perfect boyfriend material for anybody that fancies thier chances [Wink]

Amanda, ouch, BA is reading this now, what a throwback, he's really into you. But nevermind, I didn't mean to force you to do anything.

quote:
quote:
Guess who's in the race for Amanda's Next Top Fiddle?

[Big Grin]

Personally,I think he's one of her regular customers.

He used to be a regular customer of mine..........in a pub that I used to work [Wink]
So Josette shut up talking because you talk more **** than that contained down at the local sewer [Big Grin]

quote:
Amanda, ouch, BA is reading this now, what a throwback, he's really into you. But nevermind, I didn't mean to force you to do anything.

Please understand me and BA will never be like that, as I said he is too much of a good friend to me and likewise me for him. We are more like brother and sister and share our most intimate secrets with each other. As I said before he is great boyfriend material for a girl and you never know she may be hiding on here.

*Miss Sharm now checking all the threads on es to see if she can find the perfect girl for our very own Bronzed Adonis*

Just wondering josette when your appointment for a check is after your encounter with Mohamed, or did he come complete with a certificate saying he had a clean bill of health!

Egyptian -sharm
Thank u very much that u dont hate me and not talking bad about me .I really appreciate that .
And because of u and respecting u ,as i promised i am not insulting or fighting or even posting anything bad anymore.

quote:
Egyptian -sharm
Thank u very much that u dont hate me and not talking bad about me .I really appreciate that .
And because of u and respecting u ,as i promised i am not insulting or fighting or even posting anything bad anymore.

Well Done! The 1st sensible thing ever to come out from you. Lets hope you can keep it up this time.

i thought he promised to stop yesterday?

Posted by the real Mrs C (Member # 10808) on :

quote:

quote:
Don't we go on instinct and take people at face value?
I have been staring at this statement for 5 minutes now without being able to think of anything to say to it.

O.M.G.

holly crapola people... wait for it... i agree 100%.

i know... im as shocked as you are!

i need a drink.

quote:

Everyone let's give Lombardo47 (Ali) a round of applause because he sent me that email yesterday informing me that he has HIV, he is so considerate. [Mad]

hmmmmm, actually.... im not sure about this one. must someone inform you of there health status before having sex?

i think not. i think its uo to you make sure.

need he have informed you of his family breast cancer history before getting you pregnant with a daughter?

quote:
i thought he promised to stop yesterday?

Correct....and he didn't keep to it because he was trying to through insults at me today by email and msn. Lets see how long he keeps to it his time.

Posted by martha (Member # 10281) on :

Miss Sharm, lombardo is a crazy man. From your picture u r a very pretty, young woman. And he's a fool.

well im on the red now girls
yummy
i love it, free tomorrow, i can have a couple of glasses

can you pour me a glass

quote:
Originally posted by martha:
Miss Sharm, lombardo is a crazy man. From your picture u r a very pretty, young woman. And he's a fool.

Thank you Martha, but I was also a fool to believe him and fall for his words that turned out to be lies and deceit:( but even he can't take away my smile [Smile]

quote:
wow. what a moron.

which o
never mind

quote:
yummy

Cheers:) Where is egyptian_sharm because he has the best bar in town [Smile]

quote:
you said date rape

wwwwwwhat?

quote:
Originally posted by Bronzed Adonis:
I have watched this thread develop with interest. Whilst I can't be arsed to go back through quoting statements that have been made and commenting specifically, I think that it is certainly worth a more general comment.

Whilst the majority of you appear, rightly, to be supportive of Amanda (Miss Sharm), some of you fail to recognise the utter contradiction in your posts. Do you not see the self posted dichotomy of statements such as (to paraphrase) "you're a slapper because you can't know somebody that you have met over the 'net" and then feel that you are able to comment authoritavely on someone that you only know through a website?

For the record, I have known Amanda for a considerable period of time. I recognise a slapper (on the basis that I've been out with enough of them) and I could not think of a less appropriate word to describe her. She is beautiful, kind, thoughtful, funny, intelligent, a fantastic mother to her children (who are a credit to her) and frankly anyone that has a relationship with her should be proud to have her on their arm.

OK, she might be a bit scatty [Smile] at times but with the greatest of respect most of you are women; doesn't it come with the territory? [Smile] However there are two things worth pointing out: a. She is fearsomely faithful and not a slag and (lest anyone thinks that I am her boyfriend or anything) b. not my girlfriend [Frown] - this post is objective. I certainly recall her indecision about whether she should actually go - indecision is not exactly indicative of a cheap slag looking for a free meal and a quick shag!

Specifically Lombardo47 / Ali ,you are an arsehole and frankly a liar. The HIV bit is your business and from your point of view I don't really care. However, I received regular phonecalls from Amanda whilst she was with you and no matter what propoganda you attempt to post, I know the truth matey boy. You know exactly what went on and you could save yourself a great deal of typing energy by simply stating the truth. On the basis that your typed English is apalling, I will save you any effort; simply copy and paste "I am sorry. Amanda has told the truth and I am a wanker" into a new post and we need say no more about it.

Amanda, I hope that you find someone worthy of your love and attention soon. I keep telling myself that Miss Right is just round the corner but perhaps like you, my A-Z is not giving me the right directions; notwithstanding, you will find the road that you are looking for without even realising it. Ali is / was, I'm afraid, an utterly wrong direction.

BA x

WOAH! welcome!

Posted by banana ,chimpsey (Member # 11270) on :

posted 27 February, 2007 05:50 PM

quote:
yummy

Cheers:) Where is egyptian_sharm because he has the best bar in town
Posts: 489 | From: UK, Cheshire | Registered: Nov 2006 | IP: Logged |

the real Mrs C

Member # 10808

Rate Member posted 27 February, 2007 06:00 PM

quote:
you said date rape

wwwwwwhat?

well i wouldnt want to answer it now ..im definatlystay out of this one ,its looking to inviting above CHARMS NAME from miss sharms paste and quote ....

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

quote:

BA x

Congrats on your command of English. While you may feel entitled to the feel as if you've galloped in on a white horse to save your friend on this online forum, I have this to comment.

Given you are the first - and only - friend we've been introduced outside of Miss Sharm's online personna (or as you like to refer to your real life friend - Amanda) ... er, this crap may wash with your naive friend (and NO "scatty" DOESN'T come - with the greatest respect- NATURALLY TO MOST OF US WOMEN, DICKWAD)... where the HELL were YOU when this woman needed you?

WHY the HELL is this woman, who is so obviously so easily taken in with any cheap ass gigallo FALLING for this stuff, if she has a friend like you on her side?

Where were you?

You criticize a bunch of strangers that are horrified at the anticts this poor woman is putting herself through and there you sit gallanty professing to be her close friend and write of her virtues and you do **** all to stop her from going through this pain.

With friends like you, no wonder she's got Lombardos in her life.

Little too late with the chivalry crap, Adonis.

Posted by martha (Member # 10281) on :

BA is her friend not her keeper. She's an adult and makes her own choices. She was vulnerable, as a lot of women are. She not the first woman to make this mistake, nor will she be the last.

It's hard enough to resist a sweet talker when you are not vulnerable.

But now we know Lombardo is no sweet talker after he gets what he wants, then is dumped because he's not what he professed to be.

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:

BA x

Congrats on your command of English. While you may feel entitled to the feel as if you've galloped in on a white horse to save your friend on this online forum, I have this to comment.

Given you are the first - and only - friend we've been introduced outside of Miss Sharm's online personna (or as you like to refer to your real life friend - Amanda) ... er, this crap may wash with your naive friend (and NO "scatty" DOESN'T come - with the greatest respect- NATURALLY TO MOST OF US WOMEN, DICKWAD)... where the HELL were YOU when this woman needed you?

WHY the HELL is this woman, who is so obviously so easily taken in with any cheap ass gigallo FALLING for this stuff, if she has a friend like you on her side?

Where were you?

You criticize a bunch of strangers that are horrified at the anticts this poor woman is putting herself through and there you sit gallanty professing to be her close friend and write of her virtues and you do **** all to stop her from going through this pain.

Jealous?

quote:
Jealous?

Who? Bronzed Adonis or ExptinCAI

quote:
quote:
Jealous?

Who? Bronzed Adonis or ExptinCAI
In my opinion that was a silly question to ask.

But time and time again usernames absentmindedly forget that when you quote a person's post you are responding to that particular quote/username.

I was quoting ExptCAI, not BA. If I wanted to quote BA I would've only quoted his post, not ExpatCAI.

Is this misleading because I didn't edit out BA's post?

Are you over in march Young at heart
well meet and have a couple of glasses anytime
my goodness im on number 3 Listening to Capercailiie, i think you know them girl, there scottish, what a band, They are my favourite, take care guys
lets stop this fight, lets have some peace, lifes to short even for fighting on net
come on guys, im a bit drunk, and full of love now
take care all have a good night
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Sono for the confusion. It is late here in the UK and I think that I had better go to bed and sleep and come back tomorow refreshed and able to understand.

Lots and lots and lots of love to you Yorkshire Rose, you are a great girl......good talking was had tonight [Smile]

Take care x x

hi yorkie,i'm afraid i'm not out until the end of April, under 9 weeks, cant wait, i'll have a glass for you then

quote:

Where were you?

First of all thankyou for your comment regarding my command of English, ExptinCAI - I am English, so would hope that I at least had a reasonable command!

Sadly, it is the only part of your post that makes any sense; you are of course entitled to your opinions no matter how ludicrous but they cannot pass without comment.

The general suggestion that I should have mounted my steed and rode into battle on Miss Sharm's behalf is ridiculous. As previously stated, I can only offer advice and not make decisions for her. Does it not occur to you that perhaps I did advise caution? Support and friendship is just that - it is not some kind of automated decision making Committee apparatus. It should be abundantly clear that I am not her partner; does it not occur to you that perhaps I had issues of my own to deal with at the time (that are irrelevant to this subject and indeed forum, so I shall not detail)?

Your more specific points are equally curious. My comment regarding "scatty" and "territory" was suffixed by [Smile] , clearly indicating that it was a tongue in cheek comment obvious to anybody that has not undergone a humour bypass.

I fail to understand your point regarding me being the only "real life" friend to be introduced to you. I posted here of my own volition; Miss Sharm has not, as far as I'm aware attempted to round up a posse to bad mouth this man - most contributors here have done that without artificial interference. If you take my 470 number strong phonebook as the average, then if all members' friends joined just to say hello, do you not think that the "community" would become somewhat unwieldy? Introduce us to all of your friends, otherwise why should she do the same?

I have criticised one person directly - Lombardo. I would think that the fact that I have made posts defending Miss Sharm (among "real life" conversations) rather suggest that I have done somewhat more than "**** all" to stop her pain.

Which of course leads to the salient point; you identify the issue then make points that utterly do not address the same. Whether or not Miss Sharm did the right thing in becoming involved with a "cheap ass gigallo (sic)" is irrelevant. Personally, on the basis that she is single, I believe that she is as entitled as the next person to seek love and happiness; whether or not I (or anyone else for that matter) agrees with the methodology employed is immaterial. We are not discussing the initial involvement, we are attempting to analyse the aftermath.

The upshot of Miss Sharm's relationship is that she was treated disgracefully by a misogynistic, chauvinistic and nasty piece of work. Does anybody know what they are getting into when they embark on a new relationship, regardless of nationality, meeting methodology etc? Having extricated herself from the situation, she ended that relationship, hence emails from him claiming to have HIV (then retracted), nasty text messages, emails etc followed by a whole bunch of childish name calling written in an equally childish manner. That is what I'm defending. It is not chivalry, I am not on some kind of guilt trip for not stealing her passport / money / clothes and whatever else might have prevented her from seeking happiness. We all like to hear nice words from others and when one is vulnerable (as she was), one is more likely to fall for those words. There is no problem in my view with that but there are serious issues with what occurred (and continues to occur) in reality.

Consequently I make no apology for my actions. If Miss Sharm believes that I should have forcibly prevented her from going to Egypt (which would have been difficult given our respective locations anyway) then she is more than welcome to discuss what a bastard I am directly with me; somehow I don't believe that she will. Equally, if you would like to give me some tips on what I could have done, I would be delighted to hear them. In the meantime, I shall rest easy in the knowledge that I am helping - in my own small way - to address the here and now, rather than the past.

It is noticeable that Lombardo has stopped posting following his attempt to make it personal by mentioning me - this is not out of any sense of decency on his part, it is that a bully always recognises when they are up against the sort of person that would eat them for breakfast. May his good behaviour continue.

BA x

quote:
Originally posted by the real Mrs C:
hmmmmm, actually.... im not sure about this one. must someone inform you of there health status before having sex?

need he have informed you of his family breast cancer history before getting you pregnant with a daughter?

I can understand the your point here Mrs C but surely there should be honesty. Simply asking someone does not always elicit an honest response. In an ideal world, I guess we should all be given a medical clean bill of health before engaging in sexual activity but it might prove to be somewhat of a passion killer attempting to get a doctor's appointment whilst in the throws of passion! [Smile]

It is difficult to know where to draw the line but the allegation here is that Lombardo was HIV+. Had he known that at the time (and sadly he appears not to know anything) then I would suggest that he has a duty to inform his partner. I am not sure of the law in Egypt but in the UK (and I think USA) it is actually illegal to knowingly infect somebody with HIV, with the penalty for transgression a potential life sentence in prison. It could be argued that sleeping with somebody without informing them of positive HIV status breaches this law.

Finally thanks to all those engaged in the not so surreptitious matchmaking between myself and Miss Sharm. Any real man would be proud to have her on his arm and would treat her accordingly. However, aside from the fact that we are friends and live some distance apart, I rather suspect that my girlfriend would be less than delighted if I took Miss Sharm (or anyone else) as my partner!

BA x

quote:
quote:

Where were you?

First of all thankyou for your comment regarding my command of English, ExptinCAI - I am English, so would hope that I at least had a reasonable command!

Sadly, it is the only part of your post that makes any sense; you are of course entitled to your opinions no matter how ludicrous but they cannot pass without comment.

The general suggestion that I should have mounted my steed and rode into battle on Miss Sharm's behalf is ridiculous. As previously stated, I can only offer advice and not make decisions for her. Does it not occur to you that perhaps I did advise caution? Support and friendship is just that - it is not some kind of automated decision making Committee apparatus. It should be abundantly clear that I am not her partner; does it not occur to you that perhaps I had issues of my own to deal with at the time (that are irrelevant to this subject and indeed forum, so I shall not detail)?

Your more specific points are equally curious. My comment regarding "scatty" and "territory" was suffixed by [Smile] , clearly indicating that it was a tongue in cheek comment obvious to anybody that has not undergone a humour bypass.

I fail to understand your point regarding me being the only "real life" friend to be introduced to you. I posted here of my own volition; Miss Sharm has not, as far as I'm aware attempted to round up a posse to bad mouth this man - most contributors here have done that without artificial interference. If you take my 470 number strong phonebook as the average, then if all members' friends joined just to say hello, do you not think that the "community" would become somewhat unwieldy? Introduce us to all of your friends, otherwise why should she do the same?

I have criticised one person directly - Lombardo. I would think that the fact that I have made posts defending Miss Sharm (among "real life" conversations) rather suggest that I have done somewhat more than "**** all" to stop her pain.

Which of course leads to the salient point; you identify the issue then make points that utterly do not address the same. Whether or not Miss Sharm did the right thing in becoming involved with a "cheap ass gigallo (sic)" is irrelevant. Personally, on the basis that she is single, I believe that she is as entitled as the next person to seek love and happiness; whether or not I (or anyone else for that matter) agrees with the methodology employed is immaterial. We are not discussing the initial involvement, we are attempting to analyse the aftermath.

The upshot of Miss Sharm's relationship is that she was treated disgracefully by a misogynistic, chauvinistic and nasty piece of work. Does anybody know what they are getting into when they embark on a new relationship, regardless of nationality, meeting methodology etc? Having extricated herself from the situation, she ended that relationship, hence emails from him claiming to have HIV (then retracted), nasty text messages, emails etc followed by a whole bunch of childish name calling written in an equally childish manner. That is what I'm defending. It is not chivalry, I am not on some kind of guilt trip for not stealing her passport / money / clothes and whatever else might have prevented her from seeking happiness. We all like to hear nice words from others and when one is vulnerable (as she was), one is more likely to fall for those words. There is no problem in my view with that but there are serious issues with what occurred (and continues to occur) in reality.

Consequently I make no apology for my actions. If Miss Sharm believes that I should have forcibly prevented her from going to Egypt (which would have been difficult given our respective locations anyway) then she is more than welcome to discuss what a bastard I am directly with me; somehow I don't believe that she will. Equally, if you would like to give me some tips on what I could have done, I would be delighted to hear them. In the meantime, I shall rest easy in the knowledge that I am helping - in my own small way - to address the here and now, rather than the past.

It is noticeable that Lombardo has stopped posting following his attempt to make it personal by mentioning me - this is not out of any sense of decency on his part, it is that a bully always recognises when they are up against the sort of person that would eat them for breakfast. May his good behaviour continue.

BA x

quote:
Originally posted by the real Mrs C:

I can understand the your point here Mrs C but surely there should be honesty. Simply asking someone does not always elicit an honest response. In an ideal world, I guess we should all be given a medical clean bill of health before engaging in sexual activity but it might prove to be somewhat of a passion killer attempting to get a doctor's appointment whilst in the throws of passion! [Smile]

It is difficult to know where to draw the line but the allegation here is that Lombardo was HIV+. Had he known that at the time (and sadly he appears not to know anything) then I would suggest that he has a duty to inform his partner. I am not sure of the law in Egypt but in the UK (and I think USA) it is actually illegal to knowingly infect somebody with HIV, with the penalty for transgression a potential life sentence in prison. It could be argued that sleeping with somebody without informing them of positive HIV status breaches this law.

Finally thanks to all those engaged in the not so surreptitious matchmaking between myself and Miss Sharm. Any real man would be proud to have her on his arm and would treat her accordingly. However, aside from the fact that we are friends and live some distance apart, I rather suspect that my girlfriend would be less than delighted if I took Miss Sharm (or anyone else) as my partner!

BA x

Apologies for the above - tried to edit post and ended up quoting! Please delete!

Posted by SUKKUR (Member # 13009) on :

quote:
Apologies for the above - tried to edit post and ended up quoting! Please delete!

It cannot be deleted by exclamation only..you must also clap your hands three times

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by SUKKUR (Member # 13009) on :

[Big Grin]

Claps hands three times. [Smile] Has Bronzed Adonis gone? [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by SUKKUR:
quote:

It cannot be deleted by exclamation only..you must also clap your hands three times

quote:

BA x

quote:
I keep telling myself that Miss Right is just round the corner but perhaps like you, my A-Z is not giving me the right directions;
BA x

Girls, he's still available! Come on and go for it! [Wink]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com