This is topic Getting to know each other in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003872

Posted by Wanderer (Member # 13923) on :

I dont normally like to talk about personal things on here but I thought it might be interesting to share something personal that we havent told each other on here, just one thing...

so mine is...

I have 2 tattoos [Smile] , I wish I didnt have them now, but I figured that when I am old and living in a nursing home I will feel left out if i didnt have any [Big Grin]

Posted by VanillaBullshit (Member # 10873) on :

What are your tatts?

One is a shamrock and the other is a celtic design that I believe means 'mothers love' although the ironic thing is, is that I had it done just before i fell pregnant, I had no children at the time.

how about you VB, what can you share? keep it decent [Wink]

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

I play the piano extremely well. [Big Grin]

Mine is a dragon eating it's tail, it symbolizes eternal spirit or undying spirit. The idea is your body may die, but your spirit is eternal. It's also known as 'the circle of life'.

I don't regret it one bit [Smile]

Really? I am so envious, I had piano lessons when at school, and can play 'fur elise' but that is all, I always wanted to play well. Do you have one?

Not anymore, I sold it a few years ago, I'm sure I drove the neighbors mad. [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I play the piano extremely well. [Big Grin]

Seriously Smucky?

I play the blues harp but not very well, plus I need a G or A chord harp to play proper blues ala Lightnin Slim, John Lee Hooker etc.

VB - That sounds really nice, to be honest I forget i have them, I used to regret them because i would want to wear a dress and not show them, and they are visable, but hey ho.

I nearly had more, I wanted one of two peacocks accross the bottom of my back, and i wanted one on my ankle at one time too.

Smuckers - Someone leant me a piano once, I had it for about 6 months, now I definately drove the neighbours mad!, 'fur elise' over and over AND OVER again! poor things [Big Grin]

VB - Is that like a proper harp? thats unusual isnt it?

Next chance I get I am getting 'dreamcatcher' on my left arm.

how many tattoos do you have vb?

quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:

VB - Is that like a proper harp? thats unusual isnt it?

lol no, 'Blues harp' is a Harmonica with one set of holes as opposed to two on traditional Harmonicas, specially made for playing blues.

edit: just the Dragon tatt

owwwww silly me, I know what you mean, when they cover it with their hands and flap them about. I had visions of you with your tattoos sitting at a harp gently plucking away a delicate tune!

a bit like ozzy osbourne playing the triangle [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

I only wish my mouth was as big as Steven Tyler's.

There's nothing like listening to the old skool blues masters, these guys paved the way for practically all the pop/rock music we hear today.

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

2 tattoos, one is a very small elephant, the other is ganesha.

VB do you mean blues harmonica as in Blues Traveler type?

Never heard them; kinda yea, more like the people I mentioned above [Smile]

Posted by MICKY A (Member # 11209) on :

i have a dolphins head with sunglasses on my ankle.i got 30 years ago and the color is still beautiful, mo regrets [Wink]

Thats the thing Micky, getting something you dont regret. I don't regret mine.

Posted by StickyHairspray (Member # 14332) on :

Im not against tatoos some you love some you loath but we not allowed to pierce skin for the fun of it i have one and thats on a religious ground and its on my head .

I took a lot of years to decide on my mine, but I love them.

I considered an eyebrow peirce but thought against it.

I had these mental images of taking off a t-shirt and ripping my eyebrow apart.

Posted by reserved (Member # 14062) on :

besara7a gedan ana mish 3ayez at3araf 3ala 7ad khales ela om leito, bas kedah.

Posted by Politically Incorrect (Member # 14181) on :

quote:
I thought it might be interesting to share something personal that we havent told each other on here, just one thing.

OK, here goes. I don't have any tattoos. [Big Grin]

Posted by Prince of Nothing (Member # 12020) on :

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

Good decision.

I once had my left nipple pierced, due to a girl I was dating at the time that had a huge nipple fetish. She begged, and paid for me to get it done so I did it, although I'm not a fan of body piercings.

A year later, I got in a fight and the damn thing was ripped out when the guy grabbed the front of my shirt.

Luckily, it healed clean without leaving a scar, but I've heard of similar incidents where huge scars were left, or the wound would take forever to heal.

You just don't know how your body will react to being pierced sometimes. If you develop keloid or infections easily then I definitely would advise against getting any piercings...or even tatoos.

The risk of complications is too great, although tatoos are far safer IMO.

As for tatoos, I have two. A big tribal on my right upper arm, and a smaller tribal on my right forearm.

~Alistair

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

VB, you know some guys get their Johnnys pierced? You might wanna consider that! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Alistair, OUCH!!!!, that's all what I can say to you. Thankfully it healed without a scar.

Wanderer:

"...I wish I didnt have them now, but I figured that when I am old and living in a nursing home I will feel left out if i didnt have any..."

You see I always thought the opposite way. I don't like tattoos, I hate peer pressure and frankly speaking when I picture myself as a grandmother the last thing what I want to think of is being a tattoed one! I guess I just like the 'traditional' look! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posted by sei-i taishogun (Member # 13217) on :

I love to jump down flights of stairs. [Big Grin] It’s actually part of urban sports now but my love for jumping flights of stairs started when I was a kid as I used to always jump from the top of our garage an onto the garden. And also playing manhunt as a kid – where we would run wild throughout the neighborhood, climbing fences and jumping stairs also.

These guys are real good at jumping.

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
VB, you know some guys get their Johnnys pierced? You might wanna consider that! [Big Grin] [Wink]

As soon as you get a couple of hula hoops pierced into your funbox, I'll consider piercing my "johnny".

Deal? [Smile]

quote:
Never heard them; kinda yea, more like the people I mentioned above [Smile]

Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdoxlNvNQ
(edited)

quote:
Originally posted by Prince of Nothing:
quote:

Good decision.

I once had my left nipple pierced, due to a girl I was dating at the time that had a huge nipple fetish. She begged, and paid for me to get it done so I did it, although I'm not a fan of body piercings.

A year later, I got in a fight and the damn thing was ripped out when the guy grabbed the front of my shirt.

Luckily, it healed clean without leaving a scar, but I've heard of similar incidents where huge scars were left, or the wound would take forever to heal.

You just don't know how your body will react to being pierced sometimes. If you develop keloid or infections easily then I definitely would advise against getting any piercings...or even tatoos.

The risk of complications is too great, although tatoos are far safer IMO.

As for tatoos, I have two. A big tribal on my right upper arm, and a smaller tribal on my right forearm.

~Alistair

Ouch.

Nipple piercings are so not cool IMO.

Belly piercing on girls looks hot tho.

A friend of mine had his tongue pierced and regretted it later because he swallowed like 3 pints of blood, took forever to heal. Yuk.

I always heard that tongue piercings were a bad ideal orally, that bacteria really gets trapped down in the incision between the tongue and the metal - talk about halitosis. [Razz]

quote:
Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdoxlNvNQ
(edited)

Nice song, but these guys are more folk than blues.

quote:
As soon as you get a couple of hula hoops pierced into your funbox, I'll consider piercing my "johnny".

Deal? [Smile]

Only if you get your tongue splitted at first! The ladies will enjoy that!!!! [Razz] [Wink]

http://www.ishiboo.com/~nirva/Mods/tonguesplit/tongue_split.jpg

Posted by Leito (Member # 14189) on :

Haha, this is getting violent Tl.

Posted by Rumicrazieluv (Member # 12053) on :

quote:
I always heard that tongue piercings were a bad ideal orally, that bacteria really gets trapped down in the incision between the tongue and the metal - talk about halitosis. [Razz]

No smucks thats not true,lol. I've had my tongue pierced for years and I've never had a problem with halitosis. I never lost blood either so I think it depends on who does the piercing and how much expirience they have. I have my nose and belly done to and never had a problem with those either but my piercer used free hand piercing, no clamps.

I have one tattoo on my right shoulder, a purple rose on a stem intertwined with tribal art. My sweetheart is designing one for my lower back. I have no regrets and I think body art can be beautiful and meaningful, especially when you get it done by a gifted artist..

Oh yeah, I used to be obsessed with beanie babies. I have bins and bins of them [Smile] [Smile]

Posted by ????? (Member # 12336) on :

I just returned home after a holiday where there were many American and English tourists. I noticed a lot of tattoo-ed men and women there. Don`t know how they look at it in the US/GB, but in my country it still is low class, and piercings are not hot anymore, that time is gone.
I noticed a lot of being expressly present, with other words, in a group they were very noisy and tumultuous, AND...they drunk a lot.
The more alcohol, the more noise, of course.
So, I don`t know this was the lower class of American society, but it was a great lot of difference between the Europeans and the GB/US.

I think it depends on the tattoo to be honest, they can look cheap and nasty but as has been said already if they are done well and are away from the norm, they can be lovely. I have to be honest I would have never have got mine if my mum was still alive she would have been appalled!I think they are a lot more acceptable now.

Posted by of_gold (Member # 13418) on :

OK, here it goes......

I have my ears pierced. [Big Grin]

I know, I'm quite the wild rebel. [Wink]

speaking of blues VB . i think this guy was one of the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqU9RZqvFKY

i really cried when he died. i saw him 1 month before his death . best concert i have ever been to
one more from him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoX6Q0UK8A

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

ears pierced twice in each one [Big Grin]

tats: 3, one on my back is the Sphinx, one on each upper arm are tribal, regret them now but will of course 'fit in' when in retirement home [Big Grin]

The only thing i 'play' is at being a grown-up [Big Grin]

oh and grandchild number 9 due any day [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I love him Micky....He is from my neck of the woods.

he was the best of all time and will never be replaced god bless his soul;

i just hope vb sees this

Tigerlilly - Just to clear something up, I WAS joking that I wanted to fit in the nursing home, I cant say Biddie peer pressure was on my mind at all [Big Grin]

I dont think my body likes piercings - I had a second one in my ear years ago, it didnt like that, it closed up, then about 8 years ago i had my nose done, my nose just swelled up so i took that out before i lloked like Frank Bruno, then I had my belly button done, but when you lie on your tummy in bed and pull yourself up it catches on the sheets - not much fun! so i took that out!

I am over my inflicting pain stage now! lol

Sei - jumping stairs? do you mean whole flights of stairs or just one or two?

The only thing that I ever collected was beer mats! when I was a child - I spent a lot of time in pubs...lol

I did collect these little tiny beanie things when i was really small, they were in match boxes and had faces like rabbits or bears, i think some were called 'sweet william' can anyone remember?

quote:
[q] Tigerlilly - Just to clear something up, I WAS joking that I wanted to fit in the nursing home, I cant say Biddie peer pressure was on my mind at all [Big Grin]

I dont think my body likes piercings - I had a second one in my ear years ago, it didnt like that, it closed up, then about 8 years ago i had my nose done, my nose just swelled up so i took that out before i lloked like Frank Bruno, then I had my belly button done, but when you lie on your tummy in bed and pull yourself up it catches on the sheets - not much fun! so i took that out!

I am over my inflicting pain stage now! lol

Sei - jumping stairs? do you mean whole flights of stairs or just one or two?

The only thing that I ever collected was beer mats! when I was a child - I spent a lot of time in pubs...lol

I did collect these little tiny beanie things when i was really small, they were in match boxes and had faces like rabbits or bears, i think some were called 'sweet william' can anyone remember? [/q]

Indoors e.g. building stairways I could do 8 - 12 steps the limiting factor is because it is a spot jump and there is no way to build up speed and momentum. Outdoors [Big Grin] is the challenge and it varies … mood, distance/space until the 1st step - 20+ meters is ideal to run full speed before a jump, also what I’m wearing e.g. shoes/kicks … shirt/sweater because scrapes are inevitable sometimes … but I could jump and I could run and if I see something enticing I might very well ask you to please hold my bag as I jump that flight of stairs [Wink]

Do you jump up or down the stairs?

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wanderer you invited this faggot to your thread. Auto is about to do his real mom and i'm doing his online mom a.k.a Om Leito a.k.a stank skanky wrinkled kitty HO and he is all about HAHAHAHAHAHAH [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
LOL

a faggot is a faggot [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
he was the best of all time and will never be replaced god bless his soul;

i just hope vb sees this

Stevie Ray rocked [Smile] It seems it's always the greats that meet an untimely death.

Someone needs to get Britney's bovine ass into a 'copter.

quote:
Originally posted by sei-i taishogun:
Indoors e.g. building stairways I could do 8 - 12 steps the limiting factor is because it is a spot jump and there is no way to build up speed and momentum. Outdoors [Big Grin] is the challenge and it varies … mood, distance/space until the 1st step - 20+ meters is ideal to run full speed before a jump, also what I’m wearing e.g. shoes/kicks … shirt/sweater because scrapes are inevitable sometimes … but I could jump and I could run and if I see something enticing I might very well ask you to please hold my bag as I jump that flight of stairs [Wink]

That sounds pretty difficult, as Of_gold said, up or down?
You could really do some damage jumping so many stairs!
I watched a programme the other day about Tibetan Monks, they were going down the stairs on their hands and feet - head first, why dont you try that? It looks hard though [Smile]

quote:
quote:

I watched a programme the other day about Tibetan Monks, they were going down the stairs on their hands and feet - head first, why dont you try that? It looks hard though [Smile]

You got to give it to the monks they’re trying real hard to keep themselves busy waiting for the Dalai Lamai. But there is no adrenaline rush in that at all. And I’d don’t think I would feel any satisfaction from doing that. Jumping stairs can be a little dangerous and I’ve been hurt a few times but if the showoff element is eliminated then the danger of over doing it or trying to do something that might hurt you is eliminated. The thrill is jumping down and not jumping up. I’m sure we all hop several stairs going up but there's no pleasure in that - maybe a little bit. Jumping up stairs is very limiting and there is no goal. When you jump down a flight of stairs there is a goal - from point A to Point B. And stairs also vary a lot, some are short steps and some a long – some have obstructions and some like the ones outdoors don’t have walls hence you could use the open pavement to break your fall which in this case is necessary because you used speed for such a jump.

Next time you see a flight of stairs count 8 steps and you’ll see it is not that much – with each step after that then it becomes a little challenging. So try it out for fun – count 4 steps and jump. I’m sure you could do that.

Naturally don’t do it with high heels or with a nice outfit on – but put on a pair of sweats and put on your sneakers and do it [Smile] Then go for 5 steps and so on. Once you are comfortable, do the same outdoors where you won’t have a wall to obstruct your landing. Do this with the same amount of steps (4) but of course this time you have space to run before you make your leap. See how far you land from the last step – this should give you an estimation of how many steps you could jump.

Have fun [Wink]

Sei, you have just proven your athletic superiority [Big Grin] .
And that you're not actually 60 years old.

You sexy macho stair-jumper!

(reverse those to get the truth).

quote:

Jumping down a flight of stairs constitutes ‘athletic superiority’ to you [Big Grin] – that’s to be expected given your idea of athleticism is racing your mom to give head to auto [Big Grin]

Posted by SayWhatYouSee (Member # 11552) on :

quote:
...I watched a programme the other day about Tibetan Monks, they were going down the stairs on their hands and feet - head first, why dont you try that? It looks hard though [Smile]

[Big Grin] Funny girl!

quote:

You sexy macho stair-jumper!'''

[Big Grin] Funny boy!

quote:
quote:
quote:

You got to give it to the monks they’re trying real hard to keep themselves busy waiting for the Dalai Lamai. But there is no adrenaline rush in that at all. And I’d don’t think I would feel any satisfaction from doing that. Jumping stairs can be a little dangerous and I’ve been hurt a few times but if the showoff element is eliminated then the danger of over doing it or trying to do something that might hurt you is eliminated. The thrill is jumping down and not jumping up. I’m sure we all hop several stairs going up but there's no pleasure in that - maybe a little bit. Jumping up stairs is very limiting and there is no goal. When you jump down a flight of stairs there is a goal - from point A to Point B. And stairs also vary a lot, some are short steps and some a long – some have obstructions and some like the ones outdoors don’t have walls hence you could use the open pavement to break your fall which in this case is necessary because you used speed for such a jump.

Next time you see a flight of stairs count 8 steps and you’ll see it is not that much – with each step after that then it becomes a little challenging. So try it out for fun – count 4 steps and jump. I’m sure you could do that.

Naturally don’t do it with high heels or with a nice outfit on – but put on a pair of sweats and put on your sneakers and do it [Smile] Then go for 5 steps and so on. Once you are comfortable, do the same outdoors where you won’t have a wall to obstruct your landing. Do this with the same amount of steps (4) but of course this time you have space to run before you make your leap. See how far you land from the last step – this should give you an estimation of how many steps you could jump.

Have fun [Wink]

ARE YOU INSANE!!!! [Wink]

Why would I do that? I dont have a death wish, has no one ever told you that impact sports are bad for you???

(Harry Enfield's voice 'that bloke's a NUTTER' in my head!)

So really then what you are telling us is you are an adrenaline junkie - hmm, i can see that, it fits your persona [Wink]
You should try climbing, thats good for adrenalin junkies, I used to do it, I loved it, but not for the adrenalin, for the challenge, I would be more likely to rise to a challenge that involved strength and endurance rather than adrenalin fix's (thats probably why I am on ES)

[Razz]

quote:

Sorry to intrude on you boy fight (and full marks for not calling him gay) but i dont get this 'reverse' bit... [Confused]

'stair jumper, you sexy macho' [Confused]
'you sexy stair macho jumper' [Confused]
'stair you sexy macho jumper' ...better? but still dont get it [Confused]

quote:
quote:

Jumping down a flight of stairs constitutes ‘athletic superiority’ to you [Big Grin] – that’s to be expected given your idea of athleticism is racing your mom to give head to auto [Big Grin]
DOH!!!!...I spoke to soon...

quote:
quote:

Sorry to intrude on you boy fight (and full marks for not calling him gay) but i dont get this 'reverse' bit... [Confused]

I think he means: You sexy macho stair-jumper! "NOT"

quote:
quote:

He’s a little fag and I think auto will be in for a surprise when he sees the drumming crabs and little Indians coming out of Leito mom’s trout going …hey-YA …hey-YA …hey-YA…hey-YA …hey [Big Grin]

Oh nevermind Auto is only after da asssssssssssss [Big Grin] nothing but da asssssssss

The little fag demonstrated he is not only a little fag but also a feeble punk ass as well. I mean there’s a woman here who runs marathons and there’s another guy who does 90 consecutive minutes of intense cardio AND intense resistance training – we are talking about 150 BPM for over an hour. I loathe feeble little faggots who are so weak and so easily manipulated by a wrinkled kitty. He is a little fag talking about giving Esso head, talking about his bewbies and calling me sexy. The little feeble faggot repulses me.

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

quote:

Damn, VB, here goes the rest of my day planned in purity! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:

Damn, VB, here goes the rest of my day planned in purity! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
No rest for the wicked [Big Grin]

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

Can't even deny.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by Alchemist (Member # 12318) on :

The only tattoo I ever thought about getting was an olive tree with the roots on my lower back. I don't like pain though so I haven't yet. I used to have a belly button piercing but it kept getting pulled on my pants so I took it out.

Something that makes me laugh is on my car I have a sticker that says "Regime change begins at home." Anyone who has a "W" sticker, I just want to run them off the road.

SWYS, you'll probably like this, I used to have a sticker on my car that said "Frodo failed, Bush has the ring." (I know you would understand that.) [Big Grin] [Wink] [Cool]

Hahaha, Alchemist! I like it. [Big Grin] We went to a favourite restaurant, over the weekend and I thought of you - as you would love it. It's magical and in Edinburgh, so get over here and we can go. I posted details for you about it 'elsewhere'. [Wink]

What restaurant was it maybe I know it.

YAH - yeah, you're bound to know, 'The Witchery' - it's on your coast. [Smile] It's been around since I was a student. The atmosphere is perfect around Hallowe'en

http://www.thewitchery.com/intro.html

Yes I know it, but have never been lucky enough to eat there! Hopefully one day [Big Grin]

GREAT bumper sticker Alchemist! [Wink] Now I will imagine Bush with a Frodo body. [Big Grin]

Posted by Rumicrazieluv (Member # 12053) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
The only tattoo I ever thought about getting was an olive tree with the roots on my lower back. I don't like pain though so I haven't yet.

It doesnt hurt on the back Alchemist. The only places I heard that it really hurts is on the neck, and I would never get something that could not be covered with clothing because of my profession. It just felt a little like a sunburn after I had mine done.

The man who did my tattoo is an excellent artist who looks at skin as an empty canvas. He doesnt use those generic designs since he is a real artist who attended a college of proffesional arts. Each one of his tattoos is freehand original designs that he does based on your idea of what you want done. I researched tattoo artists so I did not do it on impulse. Mine is beautiful and I have absolutely no regrets. [Smile]

Posted by Samia (Member # 4691) on :

My only tattoo is on my upper thigh..... my beloved horse, Tequila. I had it done a few years ago when she was getting old......just so I'd have her with me when she died.

My husband got a single rose tattooed on his shoulder when his beloved grandmother died....

Posted by MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND (Member # 11226) on :

I have 5 tattos and i hate them now [Frown] well almost I have one that is really special its simba from the lion king. My 16 yrs old has a toy simba when he was 1 and he still has it. He got into a bit of trouble and went to a treatment center a few years ago. I really had a hard time dealing with it so i went and got the Simba for my love for him. Its really nice it was free handed.

<<<<<< Doesn't know if tattoos are haram or not !!

They are haram as far as I know, I had mine before i became muslim, thats probably the biggest reason i dont want them on me anymore, but i cant afford to get rid of them yet [Frown] . I watched a programme about an American Revert that had tattoos of arabic writing or maybe even verses (cant remember) on his arm, when he first reverted, because he didnt realise they were haram. Then when he made wudu in the mosque everyone looks at him - what a shame!

Yes they are haram. Not that it ever bothered me I never had the slightest inclination to get a tattoo. I wanted the leave this world the way I entered, naked and screaming. LOL Just kidding. [Big Grin]
Seriously, I actually love to see some tattoos on people, I think many are so unique and special. When my husband sees them on TV he thinks the people look dirty. Is this cultural? [Confused]

probably, moreso in cultures where they are haram of course, but even in western societies they have always been associated with lower class.

Even though it is no longer a class thing in the west, I think that stigma always stayed within my psyché because If i wanted to dress smart and couldnt hide it, i dint feel 100% comfortable.

Maybe it goes back to tribal markings, celtish thugs etc [Big Grin]

I WANT ONE!

Leito I think Om Leito would kill you. [Wink]

quote:
When my husband sees them on TV he thinks the people look dirty. Is this cultural? [Confused]

Not to offend anyone with tattoos but I associate tattoos with drinkers, heavy metal, burglars, sailors, people in prison.... sorry again as it might sound hard for some.

It's just a stereotype, many of us have that still. I do believe the sterotype of the tattoo is beginning to really fade. Since these countries are usually 20 years behind the times I guess around 2030 they might begin to see it as 'ok'. [Big Grin]

Posted by Sashyra88 (Member # 11693) on :

quote:
I WANT ONE!

What???? [Eek!]

Rather shoot you than let you tattoo! [Mad] [Razz]

Done,Smuckers. [Big Grin]

Personally,i enjoy henna tattoos.The best one i've gotten made was in Morocco,and the second best a few years ago in Cairo by well known artist Satouna. [Cool] [Smile]

I want a tattoo that says BOOBIES right across my chest.

So when I'm running after you half naked you know what I want from you!!!!

quote:

*whiplash...spank...whiplash*

[Eek!] [Razz] [Eek!]

You can pretend you don't see me, while I'm chasing everyone off the beach [Razz] .

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

*whiplash...spank...whiplash*

[Eek!] [Razz] [Eek!]

I think i need to post the pic of this UGLY HO to have people understand exactly what i mean by saying she looks like she had more action than a Vietnamese wartime ho.

All of you will be like [Eek!] [Eek!]

And then you can't help yourselves but laugh.

English please.

[Confused]

Posted by advocate (Member # 13367) on :

I have my ears pierced twice in each ear, also my targus, which is near the inner part of the ear attached near the face. I rarely wear earings other than the one in the targus..this is very small and rainbow coloured.

I have my nose peirced, but wear just a simple diamond coloured stone.

I had my belly button pierced but took it out as it was rubbing against my jeans button.

I have 6 tattoos, a small black buttrfly at the base of my spine, a blue rose on my shoulder blade, tinkerbelle the fairy on my right ankle, a flower fairy on my right foot, a unicorn at the top of my arm/shoulder and a celtic band on my arm under the unicorn.

So i rebelled a little about 12 years ago!! i do regret the celtic band and keep my arms covered regardless.

tattoos are addictive and i HATE needles!! [Roll Eyes]

Posted by satanschild (Member # 14268) on :

I had my tongue pierced a few years ago. It was like pushing a skewer through a bit of steak, over the next two days my tongue swelled up over the 1 ½ “ spike, my mouth was constantly full of blood and I couldn’t eat anything. I had it taken out on the third day [Big Grin] mind you it was the best diet I had ever tried, I dropped about 5lbs in those few days.

Posted by satanmademedoit (Member # 11766) on :

I have had no problems with any of my piercings. Yes,tongue swelled as with any surgical procedure. Your bleeding must have been due to an unskilled piercer who hit a lingual vein.

Posted by desertgirl (Member # 12450) on :

ok, I have been away for a week and haven't read all posts yet but no tattoos or piercings for me either.
If I just SEE a needle, I feel dizzy [Big Grin] so when a doctor has to take blood, I always ask to lie down.
When I was 20, I had a fake tattoo on my shoulder. It looked sexy, got it for free when I bought a pair of jeans if I remember correctly.
After 10 days I took it off with baby-oil.

How did this turn into a post about tattoos - my fault I guess, I was hoping for us to find one little thing out about each other, now we know all about each others body art [Big Grin]

so I will divulge another:

I love animals and I used to hand rear cockatiels [Smile]

This is a little bit more interesting than my last piece of knowledge about me [Wink]

I did a tandem sky dive with the Red Devils. It was the most exciting/terrifying moment of my life (up until know [Big Grin] ) we jumped out at approximately 13,000ft and free-fell of just under 30 seconds at over 100 miles an hour. The air temperature was -13 degrees when we left the plane because in my wisdom I decided to do my jump in the middle of Winter, this is not advisable to all you thrill seekers out there as I’m sure it’s much more enjoyable doing this in the height of Summer. When the parachute opened I was yanked back up, this REALLY hurt, and eventually came to a safe but undignified landing. It’s a very strange feeling floating quietly to the ground after the feeling and noise of free-falling.

I was so hyped after completing the jump it took a couple of days for me to ‘come down’. I promised myself I would do one every year but 8 years down the line I haven’t managed to do another.

Posted by soozi (Member # 11108) on :

Wow, thats one of my all time ambitions!

I could never pierce anything other than my ears (they were pierced as a baby).
Some of you must have an incredible threshold for pain! [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by satanschild:
This is a little bit more interesting than my last piece of knowledge about me [Wink]

I did a tandem sky dive with the Red Devils. It was the most exciting/terrifying moment of my life (up until know [Big Grin] ) we jumped out at approximately 13,000ft and free-fell of just under 30 seconds at over 100 miles an hour. The air temperature was -13 degrees when we left the plane because in my wisdom I decided to do my jump in the middle of Winter, this is not advisable to all you thrill seekers out there as I’m sure it’s much more enjoyable doing this in the height of Summer. When the parachute opened I was yanked back up, this REALLY hurt, and eventually came to a safe but undignified landing. It’s a very strange feeling floating quietly to the ground after the feeling and noise of free-falling.

I was so hyped after completing the jump it took a couple of days for me to ‘come down’. I promised myself I would do one every year but 8 years down the line I haven’t managed to do another.

It sounds incredible, congratulations. [Big Grin] I would love to try sky jumping. [Wink]

i just had my nose pierced Saturday with a tiny diamond in it [Eek!] it wasn't that bad . but it looks good so everyone says [Big Grin] .

quote:
Originally posted by soozi:

You should try it! I’m making a list of crazy things I want to try, so far I’ve ticked off the parachute jump, white water rafting and learning to ride a motor bike (last one not so crazy but I’d always wanted to do it) next two things on my list are to complete a bungee jump and to dive with Great White sharks. I would obviously be in a cage with the sharks as I don’t have a death wish but just in case it all goes terribly wrong I haven’t come up with a third thing for the list. My family are asking me just to travel and see the world not risk life and limb by doing insane things. I leave for Jordan early next year to trek a week in the desert so I shall get back to the list after that, any suggestions to extend my list will be gratefully received.

White water rafting is definitely on my list.

Posted by soozi (Member # 11108) on :

quote:
Originally posted by satanschild:
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:

You should try it! I’m making a list of crazy things I want to try, so far I’ve ticked off the parachute jump, white water rafting and learning to ride a motor bike (last one not so crazy but I’d always wanted to do it) next two things on my list are to complete a bungee jump and to dive with Great White sharks. I would obviously be in a cage with the sharks as I don’t have a death wish but just in case it all goes terribly wrong I haven’t come up with a third thing for the list. My family are asking me just to travel and see the world not risk life and limb by doing insane things. I leave for Jordan early next year to trek a week in the desert so I shall get back to the list after that, any suggestions to extend my list will be gratefully received.
Oh don't worry, I intend to!!! I also ride a motorbike - thats one of the best feelings [Wink]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com