This is topic For the record in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007163

Posted by Pillar (Member # 16147) on :

It seems that some people are being given information about me. It seems that people are saying that I am causing trouble and involved in this or that.

Well, for the record, it is B******s, I have nothing to do with gossip, or being nasty to anyone, or posting nasty things.

All I can say is if this is happening, the person or people doing it need to get a life and grow up.

And if anyone does recieve anything saying I am doing this or that, remember, it is crap - I have better things to do with my life that be bothered with all this stupid gossiping.

I will stand up for things i believe in, but i wont spread rumours or malicious gossip.

Wallahi.

Believe it or not, its up to you all.

Caterpillar

Posted by advocate (Member # 13367) on :

I haven't heard anything [Confused]

Posted by Shisha-Master (Member # 14189) on :

Lol, nosy advocate. [Big Grin]

Moi?!...NEVER!! I always seem to miss anything that's going down!

Posted by Kalila* (Member # 14517) on :

mmmm you are not alone i missed it also [Wink]

Posted by Lady Ferret (Member # 15263) on :

I heard nowt as well

Posted by Shisha-Master (Member # 14189) on :

I see you're falling into the same hole ? [Big Grin]

Posted by Lady Ferret (Member # 15263) on :

It is a big hole...

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Pillar:
It seems that some people are being given information about me. It seems that people are saying that I am causing trouble and involved in this or that.

Well, for the record, it is B******s, I have nothing to do with gossip, or being nasty to anyone, or posting nasty things.

All I can say is if this is happening, the person or people doing it need to get a life and grow up.

And if anyone does recieve anything saying I am doing this or that, remember, it is crap - I have better things to do with my life that be bothered with all this stupid gossiping.

I will stand up for things i believe in, but i wont spread rumours or malicious gossip.

Wallahi.

Believe it or not, its up to you all.

Caterpillar

lets give up those gossips and focus on more important issues. i believe you are one of the very nice and reasonable posters n this forum..happy new year

I appear to be a mole and I live in a hole!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4hjnhtVcTQE

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
I appear to be a mole and I live in a hole!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4hjnhtVcTQE

nice [Big Grin]

Posted by weirdkitty (Member # 15365) on :

Why don't people just name and shame instead of beating round the bush? If you know who, then say it, then at least they have a chance to defend themselves, or to put their hands up to it.

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

erm, coz if they name them it gets into a fight, peeps get into it then BAM, Amr's delete finger cant restrain itself any more and everyone ends up thinking WTF [Frown]

'snot nice [Frown]

Posted by Miss Sharm (Member # 12405) on :

quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Moi?!...NEVER!! I always seem to miss anything that's going down!

Do you ever miss things that are going up???? [Wink]

Now THAT would be telling [Big Grin]

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
erm, coz if they name them it gets into a fight, peeps get into it then BAM, Amr's delete finger cant restrain itself any more and everyone ends up thinking WTF [Frown]

'snot nice [Frown]

¨delete finger....¨

ROFL [Big Grin]

Posted by desertgirl (Member # 12450) on :

Time for a new song then?? [Razz]
Where is DELETE FINGER?:
Teacher sings: "Where is .....?, Where is ..........?" "Here I am" (show right hand) "Here I am", "How are you today, sir?", "Very fine I thank you", "Run away" (hide left hand), "Run away" (hide right hand). Continue with all fingers and thumb. Students sing along and love it! (Submitted by Anna Gates).

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com