This is topic hot as hell in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007548

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

i went outside and can barley breath. its so hot
its like hell outside.very humid.how is yalls weather?

Posted by Kalila : ) (Member # 14517) on :

Dark stormy thunderclouds

Posted by Dubai Girl (Member # 15488) on :

Extra extra humid, I live right by the beach so it's worse than normal. It's now 23:50 and it's 35 degrees outside!!

Posted by stayingput (Member # 14989) on :

Hotter than Hell.

Posted by Dawn-Bev* (Member # 15190) on :

cold in north england, cloudy

Posted by unsure (Member # 12244) on :

Too damn hot.

Posted by dolphin redsea (Member # 11209) on :

its been raining all dau , for the last 21 days we have had 3 sunny days
what is going on with this weather? i want sunshine, it is very depressing [Frown]

84 °F / 29 °C
Clear hotter them a witches pussy in heat

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
84 °F / 29 °C

you are too much girl [Big Grin]

Posted by Questionmarks (Member # 12336) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
cold in north england, cloudy

How will the weather in london be later this week? I will be at Wimbledon, famous for rain... [Razz]

Posted by weirdkitty (Member # 15365) on :

Southeast England- cloudy with a little chill. Rumours have it that we (and therefore London questionmarks) will have a good sunny week ahead, peaking around wed/thurs. Lets see if that's true...

quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
84 °F / 29 °C

you are too much girl [Big Grin]
sometimes for myself too.....
well its like i am from the south and i say

**** me runnin backwards with a wet chainsaw.. in a southern accent that cracks people up...

Posted by to_hell_and_back (Member # 16710) on :

Ya I'm in philly too dolphin and I hear ya about the rain...today was pretty weird as it rained then around 3 it got sunny and hoooot. I am at a bbq right now and we got all the doors open cuz the heat and we can't use the air conditioner because its a tattoo party and the dood has all this equipment plugged in. Fourth of july is soon and I hope its hot and sunny...we got some fireowrks smuggled in from virginia and they are gonna be wild!!!! Can't wait to go to wildwood nj either:( oh ya. I got my first tattoo tonight...aleya on my right wrist. It hurt like a fukk but for some sick reason I want more!!!

Posted by to_hell_and_back (Member # 16710) on :

Oops hit enter too fast...anyway, I love the heat. I rarely use the ac and my guy is always bugging me too put the ac on at night even tho it makes me bundle up with quilts.

god i cant sleep in this heat i must have my ac cas of my asthmea...i get mad and evil in the heat.....i also had to add ac to my car..ololol
has anyone seen that movie knowing.. god its so good about the end of the world as we know it.

quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Southeast England- cloudy with a little chill. Rumours have it that we (and therefore London questionmarks) will have a good sunny week ahead, peaking around wed/thurs. Lets see if that's true...

Thank you, Kitty. Hopefully it will be sunny but not too hot, because on that tenniscourt-platforms it's always hotter as outside of it. They are build like a funnel, because of the wind. It's more difficult to play with wind, but at the same time wind can be refreshing when it's hot...

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

as normal its feckin HOT here,

it was so cold in my house lat night i needed 3 blankets.. but it beats the heat outside.

Posted by tootsie (Member # 13946) on :

I am in Toronto, Canada
and it's 26- with a bright blue sky with the sunshinning, and a light breeze blowing through.
It just sucks that I am stuck to my computer catching up on some work.
Its a picture perfect day today.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

It was mostly cloudy with some rain here today. Definitely not a great start for summer 2009!!

Posted by MJ (Member # 16726) on :

37c here.. clear but humid! uggg

(I am in west Texas)

quote:
Thank you, Kitty. Hopefully it will be sunny but not too hot, because on that tenniscourt-platforms it's always hotter as outside of it. They are build like a funnel, because of the wind. It's more difficult to play with wind, but at the same time wind can be refreshing when it's hot...
Not too hot? We are talking about England here lol. There is about one day a year that could even nearly be considered "too hot", and thats usually only 28c max (and that day has been and gone).

Really? You never have temperatures above 30°C?
In that case you always need to take a jacket or something with long sleevs at night?

i am not familiar with the c
we have the degrees here.
it was wet and rainy today which will make it more misriable tomorrow when it hits the 90's humid and muggy yuck..plus i left my car windows down today so it will be nasty wet smelly in my car ewwwww.....

Posted by DawnBev (Member # 11276) on :

the 'c' is also a degree

there are 2 types

centingrade (c)

and

fahrenheit (f)

I dont know why there are 2!!

we have the Fahrenheit here. all i know is when its hot its freakin hot.. send me some of yr uk cool weather.. i hate the extreme hot and extreme cold.. i wish it would be 77 all year..

Posted by *Dalia* (Member # 13012) on :

quote:
it was so cold in my house lat night i needed 3 blankets.. but it beats the heat outside.

Seems in Texas people don't need to worry about the cost of electricity or ecological aspects of wasting it.
[Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

Seems in Texas people don't need to worry about the cost of electricity or ecological aspects of wasting it.
[Roll Eyes]

sooo true.. na i live in iowa.

Imo they need to raise gas and electricity prices allover the States.

quote:
Imo they need to raise gas and electricity prices allover the States.

hell no its so expensive now its barly afordable.... if they keep raising it i will go to a generator.

It is obviously not expensive enough because people are still wasting it unnecessarily.

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

a nice 41C here today and expected 43 in the next few days [Frown]

that 105F rising to 109F

[Frown]

Posted by Tibe still working (Member # 16647) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

that 105F rising to 109F

[Frown]

But your chickens out in the sun in the middle of the day and y will have nice roasted chickens for dinner [Big Grin]

Auutch that was hot. Thanks god for air condition (or rainy Denmark [Big Grin] )

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

that 105F rising to 109F

[Frown]

Ah hang in there, just don't leave the building until the evening hours!!

Posted by MJ (Member # 16726) on :

quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

o.O

I worry.. I run my AC in phases during the day, just to keep things tolerable. The rest the time I use a fan.

37c yesterday at 6pm.. and today looks to be worse.

(and I am in Texas too)

quote:
Originally posted by MJ:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

o.O

I worry.. I run my AC in phases during the day, just to keep things tolerable. The rest the time I use a fan.

37c yesterday at 6pm.. and today looks to be worse.

(and I am in Texas too)

well i have asthema so i leave my ac on all the time day and night cas its way too humid here for me to breathe.

92° F | 68° F
33° C | 20° C

Humidity: 66%
Wind: Calm
Barometer: 29.80 in.
Dewpoint: 70°F
Heat Index: 86°F
Visibility: 10SM

Posted by Curious Woman (Member # 16722) on :

36 C yesterday and 29 C today in Lisbon,and seems that will continue to fall...

quote:
Really? You never have temperatures above 30°C?
In that case you always need to take a jacket or something with long sleevs at night?

Nope. We grow up in this weather, so what we consider hot and cold, isn't going to be on line with someone from a hotter country.
It does sometimes (though rarely) go over 30c, however that is such a big deal here, that it makes front cover news on all the papers, usually with a picture of extremely crowded pebble beaches lol.
Right now, weather is ok, but cloudy, so guessing London will be about the same.

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

The country does tend to get so worked up when we have a few nice days, hosepipe bans, icecream shortages, beer sales up!
Have to say it is lovely and warm here. Considering getting the stand up fan out of the garage as open windows are having no effect [Big Grin]

also the newspaper headlines will be:

What A Scorcher!!!

Posted by Makbeta (Member # 14401) on :

Rather a cool evening - only 13 degrees Celsius and it's ... summer already! I had a jacket on the whole day today.

Posted by mamasue (Member # 4691) on :

In Southern Germany at the moment..... it's beautiful.... lovely mountains and villages...
we're in Oberammergau today...
It's raining and freezing... I didn't know late June could be so cold!

gosh all this heat and or yalls cold makes me wanna be in Hawaii..next to the ocean on a hot beautiful beach where the water is so clear u can see yr feet....with a virgin pina colada.

Posted by Tibe still working (Member # 16647) on :

quote:
gosh all this heat and or yalls cold makes me wanna be in Hawaii..next to the ocean on a hot beautiful beach where the water is so clear u can see yr feet....with a virgin pina colada.

Tina - make up your mind - a virgin or a pina colada - y cant have both at once [Razz] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

Tina - make up your mind - a virgin or a pina colada - y cant have both at once [Razz] [Big Grin]
well seeing that i d o notdrink my drink must be a virgin

quote:
Originally posted by MJ:
o.O

I didn't say people shouldn't use AC. I do too, it's definitely a blessing to have AC when it's 40°C or more outside.

I just don't understand why it is necessary to cool a room down to the extent that you have to sleep with a duvet or wear a sweater while it's scorching hot outside. It's not only unhealthy but a big waste of energy.

well i have to have it cold so i can tolerate the weather and sleep.when i sleep i stop breathing at night so i use a bipap machine and i wake up every night with bad sweats. so the colder the better. now when i am awake during the day i keep the ac on low or off if it gets too cold bimind u the elect.. in iowa is so expensive...and its rained so much this week the humidity is too bad for me and my asthma so i must have the ac on all the time.. or i could not breathe.

my tippy-toes will soon be dipping into the cool, clear waters of the red sea !!

[Smile]

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

Do I need to know this Dawn [Confused] You can go off some people you know [Big Grin]

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
my tippy-toes will soon be dipping into the cool, clear waters of the red sea !!

[Smile]

Well yes that's true but before you gotta fly on an airplane to get there! Little bummer hehe!! [Big Grin]

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh .......... thats fighting talk !! lol
[Smile]

anyway, off to the GP next week to see he'll prescribe a relaxant/anti anxiety something

it was so hot today barely bearable..thank god for ac's

Posted by LiveItUp (Member # 4811) on :

In North Carolina right now which has such beautiful days latley but still 97 degrees or so..and a bit humid. There was acutally a breeze at the pool and then you sip on your iced tea with a hint of lemon and dip in the cool, pool.
The kids have a blast, the teenager's are sunning and never going in the water (I guess it's uncool) the lifeguards look unhappy, and
the same ol ladies are having a tissy over getting splashed by the kiddies...

quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
anyway, off to the GP next week to see he'll prescribe a relaxant/anti anxiety something

I did pretty well this time hence if you know that I haven't been on an airplane in FOUR YEARS!!

But on the way back it was bad weather over southern Germany, heavy rain against the windows, a little bumpy ride for a while. It was enough for me that my imagination already run wild with me again and I thought about the most strangest scenarios!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by LiveItUp:
In North Carolina right now which has such beautiful days latley but still 97 degrees or so..and a bit humid. There was acutally a breeze at the pool and then you sip on your iced tea with a hint of lemon and dip in the cool, pool.
The kids have a blast, the teenager's are sunning and never going in the water (I guess it's uncool) the lifeguards look unhappy, and
the same ol ladies are having a tissy over getting splashed by the kiddies...

well in phillie today its 71 @8 am going to be in the 80's and beautiful breezes [Smile] i am loving it. finally no rain for the 3rd day.hopefully thats all we will see for a while [Cool] and liveit up. its very uncool to get wet when you arethat age [Roll Eyes] they would rather sweat [Big Grin]

crap its rainy today where i take my mom to get the radiation and my wipers are not that good on the car i took. so i could barely see the street.its clear and humid in my town. suppose to get in the upper 80's today.in july and august is the worst here in iowa so hot and muggy.. i hate this weather. i just wish it was hot without the humidity......and liveit up i wish i was beside that pool with some lemon tea with ya.. i like watchin the daddies in tight swim trunks.. opps am i being pervish.. oo yea i am.

Posted by Penny (Member # 1925) on :

Yeaaay shorts weather in UK [Smile] [Smile]

Looks like that new roof at Wimbledon won't get much use!

The Met Office has issued a heat warning for this week as forecasters predicted temperatures could rise above 30C.
Muggy conditions will dominate the UK on Sunday and for the rest of the week, according to Meteogroup, the weather division of the Press Association.
Forecaster Rachel Vince said the warm weather will last until Wednesday and beyond.
She said: "It continues through the first half of the week, very warm and very muggy. We might see temperatures picking up to 30C by Wednesday".
But it's not going to be wall-to-wall sunshine, as showers will break out in the afternoon.
"The areas most prone to showers are through the central part of the country."
The weather will be similar towards the end of the week and into next weekend, she said.
A "heat health" warning was issued by the Met Office because night time temperatures could remain as high as 18C in some areas.
Chief Forecaster at the Met Office, Andy Page, added: "The very warm conditions will last well into next week, with the hottest days of the summer so far and a 60% chance of reaching 32C."

ok well its hot as hell here too..and so humid..

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com