This is topic looking for my muslim wife in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=008122

Posted by surfer_coo (Member # 17885) on :

I am young, enthusiastic, loving the family Life. I am looking for my muslim wife around here hopefully I can find someone. I am only looking for a stable legal relationship ( marriage).
Age is never a problem to me, The look is also not a problem. what I care is I find a good hearted muslim woman that is looking for marriage and a new family life.

Every day, I return home finding myself living a lone and sleeping alone. This does not taste good.
I am located in Egypt. preparing for Ramadan myself. I wish to find someone before Ramadan or after Ramadan. whatever the fate is

With Due respect to Fat woman, I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself. I am also not that tall.
ummm, what else to say? let's see if We can build a family together. [Smile]

I know this is not a dating forum. but I am posting this for the hope I may find someone interested.
Also If you have some tips to find a muslim wife, I appreciate if you can write it here to me and other people.

Posted by metinoot (Member # 17031) on :

is your mother dead?

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

[QUOTE]Originally posted by metinoot:
is your mother dead? [/QUO.
ROFL [Big Grin]

Posted by Momma_Dukez (Member # 16037) on :

With Due respect to Fat woman, I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself.

BUT SHE CAN BE 80 YEARS OLD??! (as you say age doesnt matter)

loooooool

must suck to have to leave your own country just to find a wife and a JOB.

this is soooo going on failblog!

Posted by Kalila : ) (Member # 14517) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukez:
With Due respect to Fat woman, I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself.

BUT SHE CAN BE 80 YEARS OLD??! (as you say age doesnt matter)

loooooool

must suck to have to leave your own country just to find a wife and a JOB.

this is soooo going on failblog!

Epic [Wink]

Posted by Miss_Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Oh wow..... so no chubby sex then???? [Razz]

We are all FAT B*TCHES on here so don't waste your precious time... happy Ramadan though!!

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

well what makes u think a fat woman would want u?
i highly doubt yr mister make me wanna get off my chair sexy there mr.speaking as a fat woman just yr staement turns all women off u are materialistic and i assure u ur a womanizer with the attitude u have. so u can quit trying so hard here as we all see how u are. bye see ya wouldnt wanna be ya.

Posted by madderthanamonkey (Member # 17287) on :

quote:
Originally posted by surfer_coo:
I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself.

Do curvy ladies only accept big men then? Fair play. I'd drop this. Makes you sound a bit shallow. Not attractive. To fat women or skinny.

I am also not that tall..

The word is short. I am short. So she'll wonder, how short exactly? I'd skip that for now too. Concentrate on the positives.

I'd edit the bit where you say you're not bothered about looks, because the fat bit is a complete contradiction.

Otherwise sounds great. Good luck.

Posted by Dzosser (Member # 9572) on :

There aren't any Muslim unmarried women on this forum..there was one however that ran away (stopped posting), TL give him her name, you're in archives/records and stuff like that..it might work for them both. [Big Grin]

Ramadan is like 19 days away, so react fast. [Razz]

Posted by stayingput (Member # 14989) on :

Young is relative and open to interpretation. To old bags like us young is in the 50ish range so you'll want to be more specific.

Define and describe enthusiastic. Us old bags around here are enthusiastic when summer finally arrives and we don't feel those nasty hot flashes.

Legal marriage is open to interpretation as well. Orfi is perfectly legal, so is that out of the question? When you say legal marriage, do you also mean socially acceptable, meaning the flat, the gold, the cash, livestock if we choose, and so on? Or do you mean legal so we can do the nasty in a hotel without finishing our rendez-vous in an Egyptian jail cell?

What does living and sleeping alone taste like? It's been a long time for me, so maybe you can refresh my memory. Come to think of it, maybe you can refresh the memory of all of the old bags that hang around here with me because we all know that's the second thing to go.

quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
Young is relative and open to interpretation. To old bags like us young is in the 50ish range so you'll want to be more specific.

Define and describe enthusiastic. Us old bags around here are enthusiastic when summer finally arrives and we don't feel those nasty hot flashes.

Legal marriage is open to interpretation as well. Orfi is perfectly legal, so is that out of the question? When you say legal marriage, do you also mean socially acceptable, meaning the flat, the gold, the cash, livestock if we choose, and so on? Or do you mean legal so we can do the nasty in a hotel without finishing our rendez-vous in an Egyptian jail cell?

What does living and sleeping alone taste like? It's been a long time for me, so maybe you can refresh my memory. Come to think of it, maybe you can refresh the memory of all of the old bags that hang around here with me because we all know that's the second thing to go.

too funny and come to think of it i do not ever recall tasting that either. thanks.

Posted by shalamar (Member # 16507) on :

How young are you, because us older women like them really young!!! also virigins. Perhaps thats why you dont like the taste of sleeping alone - its your snake , or is it a banana? well hope you find your thinnish not so good looking muslim virgin , perhaps put an add in classified - oh dont forget we dont come cheap perhaps throw a mini bus in and a flat and a few hundred thousand LE - then maybe you would have a choice..

quote:

Ahh,was already missing your postings,stayingput.
Specially like that part about ¨...What does living and sleeping alone taste like? [Big Grin] ¨
We gotta agree though,that this freak was kinda original with that sentence part there.

quote:
Originally posted by shalamar:
How young are you, because us older women like them really young!!! also virigins. Perhaps thats why you dont like the taste of sleeping alone - its your snake , or is it a banana? well hope you find your thinnish not so good looking muslim virgin , perhaps put an add in classified - oh dont forget we dont come cheap perhaps throw a mini bus in and a flat and a few hundred thousand LE - then maybe you would have a choice..

[Big Grin]

well i slept alone all day and i still cant taste it. whats it taste like?
does it taste like one of them nasty ass farts someone lets out and it burns yr eyes and u can taste it on yr tongue? ewwww.

Posted by Cheekyferret (Member # 15263) on :

How can someone so desperate for a woman be so picky!!!

You would think a skinny lonely dwarf would be happy with whatever booty came his way!

Posted by Tutandmoane (Member # 12060) on :

He He like that Ferret skinny lonely dwarf conjours up all sorts in my mind!

He must ve thought advertising on here was the place cos of them statistics that said so many in Egypt are so over weight now, coupled with the fact he will be thinking he's getting out of the gold, apartment and dowry stuff. Maybe he thinks they ll pay him, for as we know, skinny, bankrupt virginal dwarfs are the western woman preference, and obviously that secret has now spread around Egypt.

He did say he's now preparing for Ramadan, but he's not so worried about many blessing from Allah when he said he cant be doing with any fat woman for any such fat woman may be a wonderful muslim (a sure way to paradise is to find a truely wonderfully pious and religious muslim wife) regardless of age, size, bank account.

Allah would give him many many blessings for "sorting her out" and choosing fat and pious rather than skinny for to be pleasing to his eye

So after he hitches up with a skinny one and she drops the compulsory three or four kids (starting immediately, of course) and fattens up, will he be back to shopping for a skinny one?

Posted by marydot (Member # 15932) on :

I'm Muslim and unmarried..have my own home good job.. I dont want for anything..I have everything i need thank god.

surfer_coo
I dont think you should be advertising yourself on the internet, or on ES because ES is full of weirdo's but good luck. ES is not the right place to go looking to meet someone.

By the way i'm not fat but i'm very interested in a saudi man.But good luck.

Life goes on whatever happens.

Lol, I think surfer dude got the hint and will look elsewhere... [Big Grin]

Being a fat or thin or tall or short is not something we choose to our selves.

I have no bad feeling against fat or short woman.

Any way, If there is any woman intersted fat or not, please let me know. we can have a conversation together to see if we can fit together.

Happy ramadan [Smile]

Success!

So, the least you could do because this is a discussion board is discuss. Discuss yourself, what it is about you that should make yourself appeal to a wife.

What are your career ambitions?

Are you finished with your education?

How many children do you expect someone's daugther(s) to give you?

And, again, is your mother dead?

My mother??!!

quote:
My mother??!!

Yes!!

What is the point?

Posted by *Dalia* (Member # 13012) on :

quote:

I am also not that tall.

So how tall / short are you?

With due respect to short guys, I can't be with a short guy because I'm not short myself. [Big Grin]

Posted by GM44 (Member # 13971) on :

normally your mother finds a suitable woman for you!!

Posted by weirdkitty (Member # 15365) on :

So let me get this straight, because I'm fat I'm supposed to be with a fat man? Dang, must go send hubby some krispy kremes then...

Posted by of_gold (Member # 13418) on :

Seems y'all are being a little tough on him.

I think he is just trying to say that he likes thin women. He doesn't come across to me as being rude, just stating preference. My impression is that he is lonely and looking for a wife.

well i suppose Egyptsearch is the title - A start for most people -

But.......on saying that if you have still got your lap top you have access to all the muslim dating sites.. i see it in classified?

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

I think he is just trying to say that he likes thin women. He doesn't come across to me as being rude, just stating preference. My impression is that he is lonely and looking for a wife.

..and that he does´t like the ¨taste¨of spending the nights alone. [Big Grin]

by looking online i guess he has no people skills so i guess in some ways its better. i mean he could be butt ugly and would have to pay a woman to marry him.cas i gurantee u he aint gettin a shikira.......

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

..and that he does´t like the ¨taste¨of spending the nights alone. [Big Grin]
Nor I, D. [Wink] Nights do taste much better in the company of the right person... [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

I am also not that tall.

So how tall / short are you?

With due respect to short guys, I can't be with a short guy because I'm not short myself. [Big Grin]

http://www.celebrity-gossip-pictures.com/pix/sophie-dahl-jamie-cullum-height.jpg

I see no problem. He gets a wonderful view, and probably kiddie rates at all of the theme parks. He's never going to criticise her driving, because he won't see over the dashboard. Makes sense to me.

I am not short by the way. but I get embarassed If I get married to a tall woman. That is How I feel.

Im short ish...

What is considered tall? What is considered fat?

I suppose tall is when your jeans are half way up your legs .... half mist they say in UK - fat is when someone can pinch more than an inch of flesh - BMI technicallity of anything above 25BMI - so everyone is fat my guess.

whatever. I dont care now.

I am gonna sleep alone now. no wife. no family [Frown]

good night , computer.

quote:

good night , computer.

Another untastefull night [Big Grin]

quote:

good night , computer.

the only perfect woman yr gonna find is a blow up one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f59N37xH0Ng

then when u wake u can taste rubber.. i bet it tastes better than what yr tasting now? right?u can get a short dool and skinny too all u need is a certificate stating shes muslim.

i taste ok ....i had a lick this morning...............

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f59N37xH0Ng

That is the freakiest thing I ever saw. I don't think he's even joking.

quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
quote:
I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself.

Do curvy ladies only accept big men then? Fair play. I'd drop this. Makes you sound a bit shallow. Not attractive. To fat women or skinny.

I am also not that tall..

The word is short. I am short. So she'll wonder, how short exactly? I'd skip that for now too. Concentrate on the positives.

I'd edit the bit where you say you're not bothered about looks, because the fat bit is a complete contradiction.

Otherwise sounds great. Good luck.

probly gotta small wanker too

i hate short guys...i use them as toothpicks.

i hear ya tammy i wont date a short man he must be tall and i also hate skinny men. he has to have meat on them bones as well as meat on another boner.

quote:
i taste ok ....i had a lick this morning...............

What does it taste like?

I found someone interested but She is is christian, and she smokes and drink while I do neither smoke not drink.

I am also interested in a christian lady who does not smoke or drink and take care of her teeth.

ha ha today i taste of chanel no 5 ...

Any other requirements!!! Jesus on a bike!

Teeth, height, weight, religion, social habits!!!

Taking the piss now!

Can I place my list of requirements here, or do I need to start another thread? [Big Grin]

...clean teeth is a biggie for me as well. [Wink]

It is really hard to find what One is looking for. I know. The more I think The more I find myself unable to think. I dont wanna fail because this will shock me.

Of gold. Sure you can list. if you are looking as well, do list here or in another thread.

I think those who are already married or in a stable relation does not have any problem in that. Those who are single can feel what I feel.

It is hard surfer.

I have found that if you want real love (which is the greatest, by the way) they usually don't fit into our list.

Love makes you feel buoyant. It makes you laugh for no reason. Sitting next to your love makes you tingle and brings great contentment way beyond anything you can experience with someone without love.

IMHO, It's a mistake to choose a list of requirements over love. Although, I have known people to fall in love with someone they first liked, I have not experienced this myself.

Surfer - I am single yet would never resort to posting my specifications on a website! You are clearly looking for a westerner... it is quite quite a desperate move and not in the least bit attractive. In fact you are acting like a lazy tourism dude, at least they are out face to face sniffing around like dogs on heat!!!

I also do not feel what you feel... I am rather happy and content with my life. I do not need to be with other people to make myself feel like a better person. If you aren't happy in your own company how do you expect others to be happy in your company!!!

Grow some balls... you sound like a total loser!

Im singing a song from Bob Marley -----One love,,,,,,One heart lets be together and it will feel alright - ok in theory -

quote:
What is the point?

The point is someone asked you a question and you chose to ignore it. I reminded you and your response is a question.

No.

Listen, little buddy, we're not talking about simple manners, we're talking about personality. This begs the question: Do you routinely avoid subjects you're uncomfortable with because it apperas that's what you're doing. It's nice that you've given some thought to a few (rather important) qualities you want in your life partner, but you've also got to go a little deeper than those.

Time is running out for you,surfer coo.Ramadan is just around the corner and still you ain´t got any taste at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

Grow some balls... you sound like a total loser!

You sound like total rude. I am not here to fight with u or any one. Dont talk with me like this, please

i tell ya if i had to be put on some mans list. i gurentee he isnt good enough for me.

stayinginput, please make your tone lovely and kind.

Posted by Two (Member # 17234) on :

quote:
quote:
What is the point?

The point is someone asked you a question and you chose to ignore it. I reminded you and your response is a question.

No.

Listen, little buddy, we're not talking about simple manners, we're talking about personality. This begs the question: Do you routinely avoid subjects you're uncomfortable with because it apperas that's what you're doing. It's nice that you've given some thought to a few (rather important) qualities you want in your life partner, but you've also got to go a little deeper than those.

Your question about his mother is very odd to say the least. Explaining the purpose of the question would make it a little less offensive.

It wasn't my question. It was someone else's. I just reminded him he hadn't answered. Nor did he answer any of the others I asked.

I thought I was being polite. Why is it I'm picked out of the crowd? I didn't saw a word about his thinger and I'm the naughty one? Am I headed off a cliff again?

quote:
It wasn't my question. It was someone else's. I just reminded him he hadn't answered. Nor did he answer any of the others I asked.

I thought I was being polite. Why is it I'm picked out of the crowd? I didn't saw a word about his thinger and I'm the naughty one? Am I headed off a cliff again?

*kicks stayinput off the cliff...again*

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

*kicks stayinput off the cliff...again*
Fine.

Fine, fine, fine.

See if I ever make YOU laugh again.

one love - one heart lets stay together and feel alright........

Posted by Chef Mick (Member # 11209) on :

quote:
one love - one heart lets stay together and feel alright........

everybody now....1 love. 1 heart, lets get together and feel alright [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
thanks , now i cant get that song out of my head ;)or we could sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-gcWdBUb8&feature=related

I'M RUDE lmfeao! (E for English)

You want a designer fecking bride! On a site clearly full of Westerners...

You scab!

If your Mother isn't dead she will soon be dying to sponge cash... dressing your mind games up in a passive manner is no disguise.

Want money for a sister's wedding?

How stupid do you think people actually are!!!

Cruel???? Wise [Smile]

Cheeky, I am sorry. You are not rude. It me who is. Just forget it.

Upadate, Today I saw a woman by chance who happen to work with me last year. I recognized her and asked how she is. I really stayed speechless and I could Continue the dialgue. I dont know what happened to my tongue then.
I really wish now I could get at least her phone number. I was interested in her last year but I could not let the relation to start due to some circumstances. How stupid I am .

May God send me some other one.

I dont think I will see her another time. It was really a rare chance to me to see her. I dont even know if she is a single or engaged or married. I better forget her and look for another one.

By the way, I think I will need a woman with a big nose and small mouth like me. [Smile]

But what if I saw her again... In fact, I will do my best to ask for the phone number or I will tell her directly I am interested to marry you ya Reham. Her name is Reham by the way. It is a nice name [Smile]

Yon care so much about looks but make yourself out to be a skinny midget with a big nose!!! CATCH

Any girls looking for a catch like this?

Try fishing in your own pool!

I dont know how to fish in a pool. [Smile]

Actually what I am saying here is because I am looking for some one who is compatible with me.

Why don't you do the right thing. Find someone who knows her father and arrange a meeting. Tell him you would like to speak to his daughter because you are looking for a wife. Let us know what happens.

quote:
Why don't you do the right thing. Find someone who knows her father and arrange a meeting. Tell him you would like to speak to his daughter because you are looking for a wife. Let us know what happens.

I didnt try this way. And I also do not know any fathers. I can't get married this way. It is very difficult.

quote:
I didnt try this way. And I also do not know any fathers. I can't get married this way. It is very difficult.

This young lady you were talking about. Her father. Find her father and arrange a meeting with him.

Surely you know her name and someone who knows her. That's a good start.

quote:
It is hard surfer.

I have found that if you want real love (which is the greatest, by the way) they usually don't fit into our list.

Love makes you feel buoyant. It makes you laugh for no reason. Sitting next to your love makes you tingle and brings great contentment way beyond anything you can experience with someone without love.

IMHO, It's a mistake to choose a list of requirements over love. Although, I have known people to fall in love with someone they first liked, I have not experienced this myself.

So there is something that is "I love." and Something that is "I like."

I can like someone while I don't love this someone.

In US and Canada, I hardly know a successful marriage and Love that last. I am wondering about this.

In Europe, I do not find people interested in Marriage or conception..

Mentalities change after some days. You can be interested in someone today but after some years your mentality can go to something else.

I can't stand a shock if I get married then I got broken that is why I should have my eye open before finding someone.

quote:
quote:

This young lady you were talking about. Her father. Find her father and arrange a meeting with him.

Surely you know her name and someone who knows her. That's a good start.

You are making stuff that easy. I don't know where she lives, where her dad. and In the fist place, I am not sure if she is a single. and the most important, I met her by chance. I do not expect to meet her again.

quote:

In US and Canada, I hardly know a successful marriage and Love that last. I am wondering about this.

You are absolutely right. I am European and currently single, twice divorced and have three children (all accidentally) by four different men. Is there any hope out for me?????

Posted by Bollock (Member # 17944) on :

You only want women? what me? desperate young man?

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
quote:

You are absolutely right. I am European and currently single, twice divorced and have three children (all accidentally) by four different men. Is there any hope out for me?????
ahem, TL, maths a bit off there [Wink]

quote:
quote:

I assume you are seriously talking. Yes , Life is full of Hopes. Do not ever Lose hopes.
I am thinking The right person comes when You do not expect him to.
Life is not of a good quality to any one. Life is always lower and we should work to make our destiny the best.

quote:
quote:

huhhhhhhhhh? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

No no it's correct. I am unsure who's the dad for child no. 3 and I can't afford a paternity test right now. In the meantime he has two fathers and I since my boyfriend of three months dumped me last weekend cause I had something going on with the barman that night I am available again!!

And yes surfer_coo, life is full of hopes, chances and opportunities. That's why I don't give up until I find the right man. I just will have to keep on kissing many frogs until I'll find my prince.

Well I will try to stay more sober this weekend so I don't pick another bad apple if you know what I mean. Da*n it I forgot to take the pill again..... silly me.

quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
quote:

huhhhhhhhhh? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
It is hard surfer.

So there is something that is "I love." and Something that is "I like."

I can like someone while I don't love this someone.

Mentalities change after some days. You can be interested in someone today but after some years your mentality can go to something else.

I can't stand a shock if I get married then I got broken that is why I should have my eye open before finding someone.

I am in the US and I know many successful marriages that last.

How many times have you been here?

Actually there is something that is love and something that is in love. [Smile]

quote:

In US and Canada, I hardly know a successful marriage and Love that last.

I am surprised to read this because, quite frankly, you didn't sound like a very cosmopolitan person to me. But now it seems you have extensive and in-depth knowledge of relationships in various countries around the globe.

So how long have you been living in the US, Canada and Europe? And in which European countries?

You didn't answer my question about your height, btw. [Wink]

"love is a many splendored thing!!! --its the April rose that only grows in the early spring.....
I hope you find your rose....
amongst all the thorns - make sure you dont get pricked....

quote:
"love is a many splendored thing!!! --its the April rose that only grows in the early spring.....
I hope you find your rose....
amongst all the thorns - make sure you dont get pricked....

[Smile] Thanks.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No no it's correct. I am unsure who's the dad for child no. 3 and I can't afford a paternity test right now. In the meantime he has two fathers and I since my boyfriend of three months dumped me last weekend cause I had something going on with the barman that night I am available again!!

And yes surfer_coo, life is full of hopes, chances and opportunities. That's why I don't give up until I find the right man. I just will have to keep on kissing many frogs until I'll find my prince.

Well I will try to stay more sober this weekend so I don't pick another bad apple if you know what I mean. Da*n it I forgot to take the pill again..... silly me.

Not free for the comedy.

quote:
quote:

In US and Canada, I hardly know a successful marriage and Love that last.

I am surprised to read this because, quite frankly, you didn't sound like a very cosmopolitan person to me. But now it seems you have extensive and in-depth knowledge of relationships in various countries around the globe.

So how long have you been living in the US, Canada and Europe? And in which European countries?

You didn't answer my question about your height, btw. [Wink]

If you are interested, I am not the one you are looking for. sorry. Good luck.

Because I am looking for a real love and wife. Some people around think they can deceive me and play with me hide and seek.
If you have time and you have nothing to do in your life, DO not Ever think You can do it.

quote:
Because I am looking for a real love and wife. Some people around think they can deceive me and play with me hide and seek.
If you have time and you have nothing to do in your life, DO not Ever think You can do it.

for starters someone needs to shoot yr horse. and y do u not get an egyptian woman? cas she is too much woman for u. and she wont take yr sh it? well fyi forigen women are more high maintnanced and more demanding. i doubt u will find a women from the us who wouldnt whoop yr ass.

surfer_coo , how tall are you? [Smile]

quote:
]You are making stuff that easy. I don't know where she lives, where her dad. and In the fist place, I am not sure if she is a single. and the most important, I met her by chance. I do not expect to meet her again.

You didn't expect to ever see her and now you've seen her how many times? Twice? Maybe God is trying to push you in the right direction.

Surely you know someone who knows if she's single at least. Didn't you look at her hands?

quote:

If you are interested, I am not the one you are looking for.

I am not in the least interested. I just asked you a question, why don't you answer it?

This is a discussion board, if you make statements you need to expect people to comment on them. And if you want to get people interested in you, it doesn't really make a great impression if you refuse to answer any question about yourself. "I feel so lonely and need a wife asap" will hardly be enough. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:

If you are interested, I am not the one you are looking for.

I am not in the least interested. I just asked you a question, why don't you answer it?

This is a discussion board, if you make statements you need to expect people to comment on them. And if you want to get people interested in you, it doesn't really make a great impression if you refuse to answer any question about yourself. "I feel so lonely and need a wife asap" will hardly be enough. [Roll Eyes]

tell him like it is girly...

Posted by My_Login_Name (Member # 16667) on :

Goodlck surfer but take care, there are weird women here and i heard hell of stories about crazy foreign women on this website who have done crazy stuff and fooled lot of people so take care.

Before you get involved with anyone, take your time to know everything about her past and make sure she is not on medication or married or a porn star with nude pictures everywhere! or something! There are lot of weirdos who have came here and done crazy things after hiding their shameful past and painful present!

I m not saying that all women here are like that but on the contrary there are very good and respected women however the bad things some crazy women have done here gave the whole forum a bad reputation too!

quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:

Before you get involved with anyone, take your time to know everything about her past and make sure she is not on medication or married or a porn star with nude pictures everywhere!

Yeah.... I guess you are referring to me here! I am all that and MORE!! [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

quote:
There are lot of weirdos who have came here and done crazy things after hiding their shameful past and painful present!

What "shameful past" and "painful present"??

I am proud of the person I am today because of my past and all the experiences I made. At least I live and I am not afraid to crawl outside of the box. You should try that too. Really learn to enjoy life. No wonder you are already so bitter in your 20's.

THIS IS ME - take it or leave it. [Cool]

quote:

make sure she is not on medication or married or a porn star with nude pictures everywhere! or something!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I am quite sure if someone finds a western whore on here it is hardly through lack of trying to find one.

Egyptian men seek and then find. It is like the coming together of saddos!

quote:
quote:
]You are making stuff that easy. I don't know where she lives, where her dad. and In the fist place, I am not sure if she is a single. and the most important, I met her by chance. I do not expect to meet her again.

You didn't expect to ever see her and now you've seen her how many times? Twice? Maybe God is trying to push you in the right direction.

Surely you know someone who knows if she's single at least. Didn't you look at her hands?

Thanks Stayingput for the post. I find your post to be of a value actually not like others who are coming to ask questions and laugh. I did not look at her hand and I do not know if I meet her again.

quote:
Goodlck surfer but take care, there are weird women here and i heard hell of stories about crazy foreign women on this website who have done crazy stuff and fooled lot of people so take care.

Before you get involved with anyone, take your time to know everything about her past and make sure she is not on medication or married or a porn star with nude pictures everywhere! or something! There are lot of weirdos who have came here and done crazy things after hiding their shameful past and painful present!

I m not saying that all women here are like that but on the contrary there are very good and respected women however the bad things some crazy women have done here gave the whole forum a bad reputation too!

Do not worry. I can't be fooled. Alhamdlellah.
I know who is honest and true and I also know who is liar and cheating.

How can you not be fooled online!!! Ever heard of grooming? For all you know I could be a woman!!!

You only know what you are told online. Just like we can only take your word for it that you aren't looking for a cash cow to get you a visa.

Words are empty on the screen.

quote:

Just like we can only take your word for it that you aren't looking for a cash cow to get you a visa.

... or just someone trolling. [Cool]

Bezapt Dalia.

And how exactly would you know who is honest and true from an online post or even online chat! Anyone can say anything online and anyone can hide whatever they want!

To know whether or not someone is honest and not making stories up, you have to know her really well, meet her in person and spend sometime with her before you can know how honest she is!

Its weird because you do conjure up an illusion of someone online , on chat or on forums - probably completely unrealistic. I find this on speaking to clients etc on the telephone , they sound wonderfully appealing and i have this image, and then when i meet them face to face - complete shattered illusion. ......

Yeah, same here Shalamar [Smile] sometimes i spend weeks talking to a client and when i see him/her i find them totally different than what i expected but sometimes they are different in a good way.

quote:
How can you not be fooled online!!! Ever heard of grooming? For all you know I could be a woman!!!

You only know what you are told online. Just like we can only take your word for it that you aren't looking for a cash cow to get you a visa.

Words are empty on the screen.

Words are not empty. By the way, I know enough information about you.
Any way, I also discover people from phone calls, I can also detect people immediately. Thanks to God. I have some talents.

and I am not trolling. I am real person. and If any one interested to meet me and see me, pick the time and the place in cairo and I will be there.

Today, I think I also need a woman who is down to earth. Basically, There are a lot of things that I need in a woman.

I always hate a woman that looks to people from a top view.

You know nothing about me you weirdo!

Surfer, what enough information do you know about CF! and please define "enough"! enough for what exactly!

CF, seems you have some kind of a secret admirer!

Maybe he has decided that a man is not for him [Wink]

Plus I am tall and don't follow religion so even if he was that way inclined I still do not fit to the required specifications, [Big Grin]

On the plus side though surfer I am not fat and have good teeth if you fancy a little but of man on man action lol....

I don't why but this whole thread reminded me of "Shallow Hal" lol and of my fav. quote from that movies
Tony Robbins: Haven't you ever heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Mauricio: Have you heard the song "Who Let The Dogs Out"?
lol

I think our friend here needs to see Tony Robbins

Surfer hates women who look to people from top view. No shite Sherlock... he wants to look down on them... obviously!

Shallow Hal for sure.

quote:
Thanks Stayingput for the post. I find your post to be of a value actually not like others who are coming to ask questions and laugh. I did not look at her hand and I do not know if I meet her again.

Maybe you won't see her again (or maybe you will, we don't know do we?), so let this be a lesson learned.

If you run across another lady who catches your eye, look at her hands. If she's engaged or married, she's probably ringed up. Eliminate that group of women because they're more than likely in a committed relationship.

quote:
Maybe he has decided that a man is not for him [Wink]

Plus I am tall and don't follow religion so even if he was that way inclined I still do not fit to the required specifications, [Big Grin]

On the plus side though surfer I am not fat and have good teeth if you fancy a little but of man on man action lol....

You are fat liar.
Actually I am not gonna post your personal information in public. your name reminds me of my Italian male friend.

quote:
quote:

Maybe you won't see her again (or maybe you will, we don't know do we?), so let this be a lesson learned.

If you run across another lady who catches your eye, look at her hands. If she's engaged or married, she's probably ringed up. Eliminate that group of women because they're more than likely in a committed relationship.

Thanks stayinginput. I am gonna wait till Ramadan finishes. thanks again. I wish you a happy day.

Salaam all. I am not gonna come back here again.

Post my personal info... [Smile] Most of ES are on my Facebook anyway. [Wink]

Ah, you can't as you aren't coming back.

quote:

You are fat liar.

You surely sound like a charming guy. [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

You are fat liar.

Amzing how quickly these guys change and show their real side with a little provocation and no ass kissing whatsoever.

I feel my work here is done. Point proven, case closed!

I am off to listen to the song True Colours [Wink]

SOOOO predictable

damn did I miss him?

23 years, 5'4" blonde here. Great cook, great home maker, need to find the man of my dreams who I can dote on with loving care. Great in bed .... or anywhere else [Wink] Daddy was quite well off so I dont need to work and can spend all my time on my man between hair appointments.

Did he find someone yet? [Frown]

Only his right hand! [Wink]

Posted by 'Shahrazat (Member # 12769) on :

quote:
Great in bed .... [Wink]

Ayisha, I think you have no chance, seems he looks something fresh [Frown] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
quote:
Great in bed .... [Wink]

Ayisha, I think you have no chance, seems he looks something fresh [Frown] [Big Grin]
oh Snap~~~ [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
Great in bed .... [Wink]

read again shah, im 23 years old thats fresh enough [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

Just like we can only take your word for it that you aren't looking for a cash cow to get you a visa.

... or just someone trolling. [Cool]
Im with you on this one,Dalia [Wink]

quote:
quote:
quote:
Great in bed .... [Wink]

read again shah, im 23 years old thats fresh enough [Big Grin]
how time fly's...i remembered just a day or 2 your 21st birthday, and now your 23 , you have grown into a beautiful woman.... [Razz]

quote:
quote:
quote:

You are fat liar.

Amzing how quickly these guys change and show their real side with a little provocation and no ass kissing whatsoever.

I feel my work here is done. Point proven, case closed!

I am off to listen to the song True Colours [Wink]

SOOOO predictable

Ass kissing? I will never stay silent while insulted. you began not me when you said I am loser while I did nothing to you.

I do not think you are someone that worth arguing with. what you says prove surely where you are coming from.

quote:
quote:

You are fat liar.

Yes I am a charming guy. I am clear as well.
I never accept insults and misbehaviours.

quote:
damn did I miss him?

23 years, 5'4" blonde here. Great cook, great home maker, need to find the man of my dreams who I can dote on with loving care. Great in bed .... or anywhere else [Wink] Daddy was quite well off so I dont need to work and can spend all my time on my man between hair appointments.

Sorry.
I do not relish your lie or your joke.
Better stay silent.

I think Ayisha is not a proper name for you.It is a valuable name you do not deserve.

But what I says prove surely where I am coming from...

Yup, you are clear as crystal [Wink]

Where is all the personal info you 'threatened' to post about me lol... did you suddenly realise I have nothing to hide [Big Grin]

Stalking men online won't get you your short, thin Muslim bride with a good dental plan dude!

I will never ever color myself for a woman. My personality is clear. My behaviours are clear. I am not gonna change for a woman. May be this is a reason why I am still looking for someone. But one day, I can find someone interested in me the way I am like.

Please Mods, close the thread. No more comments please. Thanks

Are you from Liverpool like?

You missed out on Ayisha, she is short, slim, Muslim and has good teeth and as you said... you don't care about age and she is only about 90 years old...

Mods don't close thread that are funny btw... [Big Grin]

(Amr, if that picture of me in Italy with my wife appears you can delete it then [Wink] )

You are not worthy of the name Surfer either!!! Surfers are cool dudes surrounded by lots of beach babes.

quote:
But what I says prove surely where I am coming from...

Yup, you are clear as crystal [Wink]

Where is all the personal info you 'threatened' to post about me lol... did you suddenly realise I have nothing to hide [Big Grin]

Stalking men online won't get you your short, thin Muslim bride with a good dental plan dude!

I am not stalking you. are you looking to be stalked by the way?

The personal information I know about you I know by chance not through stalking. and I will gain nothing to post it here.

quote:

You missed out on Ayisha, she is short, slim, Muslim and has good teeth and as you said... you don't care about age and she is only about 90 years old...

You and her are of the same sand. Both are liars and cheaters.
I hate people telling lies. I really really can't stand lies.

Actually Once I detect a woman lying, It is a total turn off to me. I am not interested in a liar whatsoover she is.

quote:

I think Ayisha is not a proper name for you.It is a valuable name you do not deserve.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Stalk me if you want, I am a married Italian male living in Ma'adi... there you go, that will save you some time [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
damn did I miss him?

Sorry.
Better stay silent.

and who the hell are you to say im lying, joking or should stay silent? You are the troll looking for an online woman let me remind you!
As for my name, that has zero -1 to do with you, surfer - dont make me laugh. [Roll Eyes]

We are liars... says the man claiming to have info on me lol... two faced loser!

As for cheating, I am not an Egyptian Man working on a fellucca!!!

SILENCE..... Infidels... [Wink]

The only thing he surfs is the net looking for someone as sad as him to marry!

quote:
quote:

You and her are of the same sand. Both are liars and cheaters.
I hate people telling lies. I really really can't stand lies.

Actually Once I detect a woman lying, It is a total turn off to me. I am not interested in a liar whatsoover she is.

Actually, once a guy starts trolling public forums looking for women its a total turn off to us all in here. Also once that troll shows he has NO sense of humour at all it reduces his chances of pulling a woman online to less than nothing.

You have proven you are a liar by saying you cant find a woman the traditional way through your family, you have proven all you want is some foreign toy to mess with. Do you really think anyone is going to take you seriously here? Go to Muslim Match.com and sign up in the proper place with your details, this site is not a dating site.

Wow I left this thred one page now it's 3 pages and counting. It's unfair ladies, 3 British fine women against one Egyptian guy in an english speaking forum about Egypt lol, i can use this as the main header in tomorrow's newspapers.
I have to admit, you put a smile on my face.
Thanks guys [Smile]

Surfer...just chill dude and dont take it personally or seriously.

Question: Why on earth were you expecting to find youe future muslim wife here in this forum?

Did you just 'out' me as a woman!!!

Oh no! That means the personal info he has on me is wrong!!! fiddlesticks [Wink]

I am only giving him a hard time as he is too lazy to go out and find a western woman to get him his golden ticket!

quote:
Did you just 'out' me as a woman!!!

Oh no! That means the personal info he has on me is wrong!!! fiddlesticks [Wink]

I thought you were a man! you were when I met you [Cool]

Sorry CF, i thought you said you are married to Italian man not married Italian man!
What a big difference "to" can make.

quote:
Stalk me if you want, I am a married Italian male living in Ma'adi... there you go, that will save you some time [Big Grin]

You does not worth. I am not interested in liars actually. Find some one else to stalk you, Loser

quote:
quote:
quote:
damn did I miss him?

Sorry.
Better stay silent.

and who the hell are you to say im lying, joking or should stay silent? You are the troll looking for an online woman let me remind you!
As for my name, that has zero -1 to do with you, surfer - dont make me laugh. [Roll Eyes]

I am someone who detects liars and beat them.
I could not be fooled one day, Alhamdlellah.

Change you screen name if you always plan to Tell lies.

quote:

You wish one day you would be a believer.

Do You want others to be Infidels/unbelievers and admit it Like you do?

Do you sleep at night with no nightmares?

Why are you obssessed when You read that I am seeking a muslim woman?

I feel the ignition fire inside your heart.

You will never ever ever feel rest and peace as long as you are arrogant to admit and believe.

quote:
quote:

I feel the ignited fire inside your heart.

You will never ever ever feel rest and peace as long as you are arrogant to admit and believe.

Wow... your true colours are coming through THICK and fast now.

You call me arrogant... nothing as arrogant as a preacher who thinks he is the one in the right [Wink]

you ignited my fire pmsl.. do you msn that to all the girls [Wink]

Get a fricking life, no wonder you are single!

quote:
quote:
quote:

I feel the ignited fire inside your heart.

Wow... your true colours are coming through THICK and fast now.

You call me arrogant... nothing as arrogant as a preacher who thinks he is the one in the right [Wink]

you ignited my fire pmsl.. do you msn that to all the girls [Wink]

Get a fricking life, no wonder you are single!

My colors are clear. I never hide my colors.
I am believer in God.
What are you? a believer or not?

Do I msn girls?
No Why should I? I only need a one wife. I do not care for girls. I am single and I am looking for a wife. What is wrong?

Try Googling Muslim dating sites if you are so desperate to get married. You won't find a designer bride on here...

quote:

Yes you are. What do you think you are if not arrogant?

Do you think that being an unbeliever is something you can be proud of?

Do not You get disappointed when you see veiled muslim Females walking in the street?

My friend, why do you give us the impression that the whole forum won't be sleeping tonight and if we slept we won't be dreaming 'cause Mr.Surfer didn't find his wife yet! and we should be following you in your search for your future wife! and why are you taking it so serious!
At least, If you are that serious save your breath and time and save us this headache, and go search for your future Muslim wife in a dating website like Qiran.com!
Chill out my friend, I think you are only wasting your time here and making lot of noise and enemies for nothing. Life is too short to spend it yelling, screaming and arguing, have a great weekend.....

quote:
Try Googling Muslim dating sites if you are so desperate to get married. You won't find a designer bride on here...

I was desperate but Now, I am used to being desperate. I am very well. I am not gonna die without a wife.

But this is not the Topic now.

Do you think a believer is something to be proud of? I couldn't give a feck if you are Muslim, Jewish or worship frogs...

Why would I be disappointed when I see a veiled girl????? Strange question!

Posted by weirdkitty (Member # 15365) on :

quote:
LOL!!! Some people, so deluded. I'm shocked that such a catch hasn't been snapped up yet by some lucky, nice-toothed, girl...

And, I actually do get disappointed when I see some veiled girls... lots have Blackberries and I want one!!!

quote:
My friend, why do you give us the impression that the whole forum won't be sleeping tonight and if we slept we won't be dreaming 'cause Mr.Surfer didn't find his wife yet! and we should be following you in your search for your future wife! and why are you taking it so serious!
At least, If you are that serious save your breath and time and save us this headache, and go search for your future Muslim wife in a dating website like Qiran.com!
Chill out my friend, I think you are only wasting your time here and making lot of noise and enemies for nothing. Life is too short to spend it yelling, screaming and arguing, have a great weekend.....

I Kindly and gently posted a thread here. I did not think I will get such a harsh response like that I got here. I was insulted of being A Loser. and that I am looking for a western woman to take money. All the blah blah blah.

And in the first place, I did not write I am looking for a WESTERN woman. Most of western woman I see are not compatible with My standards By the way.

So If It happens And I think of A western woman as a wife, This should hardly fit in my standards.

quote:

Because they have a belief while you have no Belief.

You wish one day you would be a beiever, do not you?

quote:
quote:

Because they have a belief while you have no Belief.

You wish one day you would be a beiever, do not you?

why would I be disappointed they have a belief and I don't. Isn't believing a choice?

Why would I wish one day I believed!!! Nothing happens when you die! You believe something will happen but then you are so sure YOU are right! Ever considered I could be [Wink] BTW, I don't debatre of things that have never been and can never be proven... it is quite pointless!

Not that you will ever compromise on understanding others beliefs, you cannot even compromise on heigh weight or teeth!!!

I am shocked no one has married you already with your vast open mindedness!!!

Good luck Mr. Surfer and i hope you can find miss right soon and i hope i find her as well but i don't mind getting married to a western or christian woman, it's not about her religion or nationality; it's about her mentality, morals and attitude; i dated once a European christian girl and she was one of the best girls i have ever known and i regret losing her till now really, if only i can turn back time.

Cry me a river, YANAL.

quote:

And in the first place, I did not write I am looking for a WESTERN woman. Most of western woman I see are not compatible with My standards By the way.

So If It happens And I think of A western woman as a wife, This should hardly fit in my standards.

You did not write you were looking for a western woman yet you post on a forum FULL of western women. This is not an Islamic site, nor is it a dating site. If you want MacDonalds why go to Pizza Hut?

Nah this guy should stick to a falafel hut (hey falafels are delicious after all).

quote:

I am someone who detects liars and beat them.

I could not be fooled one day, Alhamdlellah.

I feel the ignition fire inside your heart.

Do not You get disappointed when you see veiled muslim Females walking in the street?

[Big Grin]

brain fart here/.u know i was thinkin when u see an egyptian kid walking around the streets with all the latest technology.....u know damn well his daddy is a tour guide right?

SCAMMER....u know in usa some parents have bring yr kids to work day. well in egypt how will they explain it to their kids scammin women for money?

Some of the workers are kids!!! Many parents send their kids off to beg as they know it is natural for many / most of us to have more empathy and pity for a child.

Screw the parents over... give the kids sweets, pens, balloons etc [Smile]

As for technology... most the kids I know have uber rich parents (I am not talking just rich, I am talking relatives of past and present Presidents... ) These are the same kids who cannot tie their own shoes as their nannies do it for them! Spoilt... but there are spoilt kids all over the world [Smile] I am not singling Egypt out.

I keep getting a guy trying to add me on FB as he wants 'friends' in Cairo... anyone know 'Lost Angel'? Just wondering if it is an ES resident!!! Strange he is approaching a Western Woman who is a stranger if you ask me!

quote:
quote:

Yes you are. What do you think you are if not arrogant?

Do you think that being an unbeliever is something you can be proud of?

i am a very proud unbeliver of mens bullshit...

quote:
quote:

You did not write you were looking for a western woman yet you post on a forum FULL of western women. This is not an Islamic site, nor is it a dating site. If you want MacDonalds why go to Pizza Hut?
Sometimes It is of no important to explain stuff that has been explained before.

If you read the first post properly, you will understand what exactly I am looking for.

It is not something your little brain will understand you ,Ms admitted unbeliever.
Wife can't be sold or bought in Pizza Hut or super market. May be you are hungry, aren't you?
How many sandwiches do you eat per day?
It is a human relationship based on understanding and interaction between two parties.

zomg dood, just give it up okay. your not going to find what you want here okay man?

plus, wtf is so wrong with you that you cant meet people the normal way...by simply going outside your door and having a social life?

why the need to hide behind a screen? are you attempting to woo a woman with words hoping that she will forgive your downfalls just because your a good online sweetalker?

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sometimes It is of no important to explain stuff that has been explained before.

If you read the first post properly, you will understand what exactly I am looking for.

yes I read the first post properly, you are looking for a muslim wife on a forum full of foreign women and you dont care how old she is but must not be fat.

quote:
It is not something your little brain will understand you ,Ms admitted unbeliever.
excuse me? Ahmad?

quote:
Wife can't be sold or bought in Pizza Hut or super market. May be you are hungry, aren't you?
I see its your brain thats quite small, I will explain. You want a MUSLIM wife and you are looking in a forum full of FOREIGN women instead of a Muslim match or dating site. is it any clearer now for your little brain titch? No I am not hungry, you are the one hunting here not me.

quote:
How many sandwiches do you eat per day?
spare me the intellect! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
It is a human relationship based on understanding and interaction between two parties.
I know that, im married.

quote:

why the need to hide behind a screen? are you attempting to woo a woman with words hoping that she will forgive your downfalls just because your a good online sweetalker?

He's hardly a good online sweet talker either! [Roll Eyes]

Well now the arrogance re: religion is out and the petty insults have start alongside totally stupid analogies I am quite certain this is Ahmad the Terrorist!

[Roll Eyes]

Happy weekend, everyone!!!

quote:

Now why does that sound strangely familiar ... [Cool]

quote:

I am quite certain this is Ahmad the Terrorist!

That's what I have been thinking too. [Wink]

quote:
zomg dood, just give it up okay. your not going to find what you want here okay man?

plus, wtf is so wrong with you that you cant meet people the normal way...by simply going outside your door and having a social life?

Thanks Mommma Dukez. I will go for a social outdoor life. [Smile]

Haha Now They decided I am a terrorist.
When you defend yourself when Insulted of being a loser for nothing you have done, you must be a terrorist.

May be you will realize one day what a terrorist is, when you find a real terrorist coming to your place in Heliopolis slapping you in your Fat Big Arse.

quote:
quote:

Now why does that sound strangely familiar ... [Cool]

quote:

I am quite certain this is Ahmad the Terrorist!

That's what I have been thinking too. [Wink]
quote:
when you find a real terrorist coming to your place in Heliopolis slapping you in your Fat Big Arse.

Now the threats start, this is soo predictable. [Roll Eyes]

So 'surfer_coo', explain calling me 'Ms admitted unbeliever' and also explain why you thought it ok to insult me in this way.

Weekend is nearly over!

hmmm... how does Surfer Coo know I am not in Ma'adi!!! Let me think... oh.. TROLL. Or a witch!

BTW, I don't have a big fat arse, I have a cute lil ass all rosy and pink for you to bend down and kiss [Big Grin]

I may have no religion but I also have no anger or hatred [Big Grin] I am a happy agnostic pacifist [Wink]

It is bloody obvious this idiot is Ahmad! Before you know it we will all be told to leave his country or we will be punished.

You won't find a wife to kiss that dirty mouth of yours that's for sure. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Posted by colortrends (Member # 17735) on :

It is your mouth that is the dirtiest. You insulted me first here. you are the one who is impolite.

OOO hello!!!!

Obviously trolling again [Big Grin]

How is Sam? Shake shiver, should I watch my back again?

Sad sad sad little excuse of a boy. Pathetic. Do your chickens get this much attention?

How is your the humidity for you today? Sam! [Wink]

Readers, newbies... HERE YE... ask yourselves why OP has a new name lmfao!! Are you going for a World Record of most names on a tiny forum or what?

You are so rubbish at the game you try to play [Wink]

hear lol.... gotta love typos (obelisk)

I am off to sleep wanker boy... some of us have a lot to do tomorrow other than make up online stories to get girls on msn!!!

It wouldn't be soooooo funny if you weren't so obvious.

not the sam sh it again

I am neither Ahmed nor Sam.
I am wasting time here

Bye Bye, Nice people here. It is obvious this forum is a waste of time.

Some people seem to waste their lovely weekend with silly and stupid arguments online. What a shame....

Posted by Questionmarks (Member # 12336) on :

quote:
Some of the workers are kids!!! Many parents send their kids off to beg as they know it is natural for many / most of us to have more empathy and pity for a child.

Screw the parents over... give the kids sweets, pens, balloons etc [Smile]

As for technology... most the kids I know have uber rich parents (I am not talking just rich, I am talking relatives of past and present Presidents... ) These are the same kids who cannot tie their own shoes as their nannies do it for them! Spoilt... but there are spoilt kids all over the world [Smile] I am not singling Egypt out.

I keep getting a guy trying to add me on FB as he wants 'friends' in Cairo... anyone know 'Lost Angel'? Just wondering if it is an ES resident!!! Strange he is approaching a Western Woman who is a stranger if you ask me!

I have similar expierences. Some claim to make new 'friends', others are sending marriage proposals as a start, eventhought my profile says I'm married...I wonder how they find us...

Im confused here being a "Newbie"as such - so these trolls? ahmed and Sams etc stir up crap basically for what Exactly?
What do they get out of all this ?

Shalamar... they are just bored boys!

First they claim to know all about your personal life and the next thing they want to kill you!!! all quite charming.

If this dude isn't Ahmad then he is from the same seed and just as nasty!

NM... I have a lot of people trying to add me saying they have mutual friends... SO... I don't know you lol.

quote:
Im confused here being a "Newbie"as such - so these trolls? ahmed and Sams etc stir up crap basically for what Exactly?

cheap thrills and pass time. It can get exciting if you are bored and have no paint to watch drying though. [Big Grin]

Posted by learningarabic (Member # 17595) on :

So why answer these posts at all ????

quote:
quote:

cheap thrills and pass time. It can get exciting if you are bored and have no paint to watch drying though. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by learningarabic:
So why answer these posts at all ????

quote:
quote:

I was bored and had no paint to watch dry, obviously. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Haha Now They decided I am a terrorist.
When you defend yourself when Insulted of being a loser for nothing you have done, you must be a terrorist.

May be you will realize one day what a terrorist is, when you find a real terrorist coming to your place in Heliopolis slapping you in your Fat Big Arse.

Well, I wouldnt go so far as calling an Egyptian a terrorist.
I lived in Venice Florida at the time Mohamed Atta lived down there and knew many women who partied with him over and Fantasy n' Lingerie strip club and Margarite Mary's bar in Sarasota and he was well known for calling women disgusting infidels (yes he used to ahmed the terrorist term INFIDEL) and ate pork chops and bacon like there was no tomorrow. He also drank heavily, fought when he had to pay the bill, (before becoming offended and whipping out a wad of cash) and did cocaine with the owner of the Venice Airport.

Muslim him and his roadies proclaimed to be, but nothing they did showed they was muslim.

Oh yea...did ya's hear they are building a mosque at ground zero?

quote:
I am wasting time here

Its not that, its just us Western broads are sick of Egyptan men snagging biatches on the internet, coming to america (or the new rave, the UK) stealing our $$$ then running back home.

Plus, you want a western MUSLIM woman...hahaha. Yea, the only ones you will find like that are the women who are so desperate for love they will convert to anything to attract a man.

I changed to Muslim for my ex husband, and my life has sucked ever since. Feels like God totally gave up on me and sent me every single strife in the world.

quote:
Oh yea...did ya's hear they are building a mosque at ground zero?

Yes of course. What a controversial idea.... crazy actually. It's a $100 million project - Bin Laden must be more than delighted.

Posted by malimaz (Member # 17616) on :

LMAO - I have never laughed so hard at any post since this one, I almost got caught laughing at my desk, now they just think I am crazy... ok maybe I am but anyway I have to add to this:

So I am a converted muslim since 6 years, converted in USA on my own choice and now that I chosen to live in Egypt since 2.5 years ago I am married now for one year. At no time did I ever fall for the traditional men searching for their fast escape of marrying a foreigner, I actually set the limits and found a good man, that buy the way did not have to go searching on a forum to find his wife.

Surfer, you walked yourself into the fights due to your posting and underlying insults whether intentional or not, if people would just stop making "lists" to find their match and leave it to your destiny and Allah (for us muslims) perhaps you would find the one you are searching for, usually that person passes right in front of our eyes but we are too blindsided by our own LIST to even notice.

I also do not know any woman in her right mind that would marry a man immediately without knowing even who he is or his background. When it came to asking about your mother you wouldn't even answer the question. Importantly, where is your family and why are you not seeking their support? Is it that you are married in another city, town, village, country and are simply seeking a LEGAL bed partner to have a secret life? Sounds to me and perhaps I am just assuming that you most likely are already married and are seeking to meet your lonely needs away from your wife and family. Like I said perhaps assuming.

Also, marrying to get through Ramadan? Will you search after that for another for the Eid? Mesh arfa, also it confuses me also that you post on a website known that primarily foreigners frequent, most already upset over or read of others experiences regarding relationships here, yet you search here, do not want a westerner cuz yeah we are not worthy (whatever that means), yet mention Reham who most likely is Egyptian (let me see, if I read your post that you are seeking a good muslim woman and yet mention another that you seemed to have let slip through your fingers and get away and now it upsets you, yeah sure I would be a woman interested in being the second choice), its all very confusing. Also last I checked, a good muslim man does not judge or set limits to what a woman must be, I mean come on judging her height, weight, religion, and of all things her teeth, Im sorry are you buying a horse or camel? Can you tell me how healthy your teeth are? Its normal that any woman that reads the comments you posted is going to get offended due to the way you posted them, even maybe this was not your intention.

I am not attacking you but as a muslim western woman, your posting really came off harsh and I too feel you are not posting it in the right place.

I am interested in if you will actually answer my inquiry or disregard it to avoid factual details of your status.

i will stop taking my list to supermarket now.- and just go with flow. [Razz]

Thanks Malimaz,

It gets harder to know What I am looking for.
I am independent person. I do not rely on any one to find me a wife. I want to find a one myself.

I regret posting the thread actually I should know what I am looking for in my mind and not to share it with any one.
My list is not something I plan to stick if I have find someone interested.

I have met a muslim american woman 2 days ago. She is fine but she is not interested to get married. and she is weirdo. she does not also know what she wants as me. she doesnt know if she is gonna stay in Egypt or travel back to U.S.

I do not know what I am looking for actually. I will wait for my destiny

You met someone TWO days ago and she is not interested in marriage... well blow me down with a feather, she is playing hard to get!!! We westerners are usually SO easy as well!

quote:
quote:
I am wasting time here

Its not that, its just us Western broads are sick of Egyptan men snagging biatches on the internet, coming to america (or the new rave, the UK) stealing our $$$ then running back home.

Plus, you want a western MUSLIM woman...hahaha. Yea, the only ones you will find like that are the women who are so desperate for love they will convert to anything to attract a man.

I changed to Muslim for my ex husband, and my life has sucked ever since. Feels like God totally gave up on me and sent me every single strife in the world.

I will not like if a woman changed for me. I want her to change for God.

May be that is why I am looking for an already Moslim woman.

quote:
You met someone TWO days ago and she is not interested in marriage... well blow me down with a feather, she is playing hard to get!!! We westerners are usually SO easy as well!

I am looking for a Tailor made woman..an ideal for me..
May be I will search forever and I will not find a one ever.

SO Cheeky, Now are you on your shisha, codeine or alcohol or what?

surfer dude...how tall are you?

And I Christen thee... Boomerang [Wink]

quote:

I do not know the exact height of me sorry.

quote:
quote:

I do not know the exact height of me sorry.
thats ok ...just wondering [Cool]

How can you not know how tall you are!!! How primitive! Compare your height to something.. a donkey per say!!!

quote:

I have met a muslim american woman 2 days ago. She is fine but she is not interested to get married. and she is weirdo. she does not also know what she wants as me. she doesnt know if she is gonna stay in Egypt or travel back to U.S.

You know I won't chime in as the others about your height or you being a terrorist or whatever, really that's all too silly for me but I gotta tell you you really have to work on your manners, you have to improve your people skills.

Why can't you be all gentleman?? First of all don't talk about this lady on an online forum, it's your private business and secondly if you have to let us know I'd only mention positive things about this woman.

I really really think you have very high expectations of your future wife and that's why your search is becoming difficult. I am not saying she's not out there for you but IMHO you should relax a little, don't take yourself so serious and try a different approach. Honestly it would freak me out if I'd meet a guy by chance and in our first conversation he'd start talking about marriage and my future plans. There wouldn't be another meeting with him that's for sure. Really this can't be the norm in Egypt.

Posted by Dubai Girl (Member # 15488) on :

[QUOTE]Originally posted by malimaz:
[QB] if people would just stop making "lists" to find their match and leave it to your destiny and Allah (for us muslims) perhaps you would find the one you are searching for

Allah is the Arabic word for God. It has nothing to do with Islam. All Arabs of all religions use this name. Just a bit of FYI for you [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by malimaz:
[QB] if people would just stop making "lists" to find their match and leave it to your destiny and Allah (for us muslims) perhaps you would find the one you are searching for

Allah is the Arabic word for God. It has nothing to do with Islam. All Arabs of all religions use this name. Just a bit of FYI for you [Big Grin]

hey welcome back!

Mabruk and hows the sproglett doing, mum?? [Big Grin]

quote:
How can you not know how tall you are!!! How primitive! Compare your height to something.. a donkey per say!!!

It is ok and you compare your weigh to an elephant per say [Razz]
How weight are you by the way?

quote:
quote:

You know I won't chime in as the others about your height or you being a terrorist or whatever, really that's all too silly for me but I gotta tell you you really have to work on your manners, you have to improve your people skills.

Why can't you be all gentleman?? First of all don't talk about this lady on an online forum, it's your private business and secondly if you have to let us know I'd only mention positive things about this woman.

I really really think you have very high expectations of your future wife and that's why your search is becoming difficult. I am not saying she's not out there for you but IMHO you should relax a little, don't take yourself so serious and try a different approach. Honestly it would freak me out if I'd meet a guy by chance and in our first conversation he'd start talking about marriage and my future plans. There wouldn't be another meeting with him that's for sure. Really this can't be the norm in Egypt.

I am gonna improve my communication skills of course. but I just do not like time wasting and I prefer to be direct straight to the point.

Why don't ES operators open a new section for marriage and dating? So from now on all members looking for a wife or a girlfriend can post in that section and at the same time only members either males or females with the same interest will visit this section and reply if interested.

quote:
Why don't ES operators open a new section for marriage and dating? So from now on all members looking for a wife or a girlfriend can post in that section and at the same time only members either males or females with the same interest will visit this section and reply if interested.

Yes, it could be called Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat

oops, it already is [Roll Eyes]

Yes Ayisha i know but i think this section was meant to deal with the existing relationships and the problems they face but we need a new section to deal with new relationships and also to save our selves the headache of people asking for wife or husband in "living in Egypt" or "Visiting Egypt" or this section!
And its not only Egyptian men looking for foreign wife but there are some foreign women who came here to ES just to hook up with Egyptian guys as well and i am sure some of them have already hooked up and engaged in sexual relationships with many Egyptians men from ES or outside ES; so lets be fair it's not always Egyptian guy looking for women here but there are some foreign women looking for Egyptian guys as well.

quote:
Yes Ayisha i know but i think this section was meant to deal with the existing relationships and the problems they face but we need a new section to deal with new relationships and also to save our selves the headache of people asking for wife or husband in "living in Egypt" or "Visiting Egypt" or this section!

This section is for sharing experiences regarding Egypt and Egyptians (egyptian Experiences) AND for Love and Marriage 'chat', this is not a dating site and not meant to be, there are many MANY dating sites and many Muslim dating sites to go to.
quote:
And its not only Egyptian men looking for foreign wife but there are some foreign women who came here to ES just to hook up with Egyptian guys as well and i am sure some of them have already hooked up and engaged in sexual relationships with many Egyptians men from ES so lets be fair its not only Egyptian guy looking for women here there are Foreign women looking for Egyptian guys as well.
In my time here I have NEVER come across a woman on here adverising that she is looking for an Egyptian man, actually, so this is a HUGE assumption on your part, you are also assuming that women who may have met their other halfs here are only here to hook up and have sex with 'many Egyptian men', as you put it!

There are many foreign women on here who already HAVE their Egyptian husband or have met a man and come here for advice and to know more of the culture of their man. Look at the replies here, they are all saying this is NOT a dating site, look round here, the only ones looking for someone are Egyptian MEN. [Roll Eyes]

Well foreign women are smart, they know that egyptian guys will seize any chance! All they have to do is just post a thread saying that she is coming to Egypt ans she is so excited and asking how will it be like for a lonely foreign woman in egypt? and thats it! she gets what she wants either sex or relationship!

Why would a single women in Egypt be lonely. I am a single woman in Egypt and I have plenty of friends and a great life.

And I can totally assure you the last thing on my mind is meeting ANY guy off the internet especially one lying in wait to catch his foreign prey!!!

Lonely foreign women either want sex or a relationship.. I am assuming you have not mingled with many single western women in Egypt...

What about the single western guys? Why do you assume they are living here. Are they after Egyptians?

quote:
Well foreign women are smart, they know that egyptian guys will seize any chance! All they have to do is just post a thread saying that she is coming to Egypt ans she is so excited and asking how will it be like for a lonely foreign woman in egypt? and thats it! she gets what she wants either sex or relationship!

So she asks what it will be like for a lone female travelling in Egypt and YOU assume she wants sex or a relationship? YOU assume Egypt has nothing else to offer a female visitor than its men? You HAVE to be Egyptian [Roll Eyes]

Well Ayisha, what i said is so true, some foreign women come to ES looking for job or an Egyptian guy to help them while in Egypt for their accommodation and spend some money on them and some come to ES looking for sex and relationship so don't try to picture foreign women as saints cause they aren't!
don't ever generalize by saying all Egyptians do this and all foreigners do that cause life has proven that some foreign women are more mean and dirty and slutty than whores in Egypt!

“Crude classifications and false generalizations are the curse of organized life.”
George Bernard Shaw

Posted by Kalila : ) (Member # 14517) on :

As opposed to mean definately filthy and slutty males eh ?

The only to women I know who have posted on here wanting Egyptian men for sex also wanted paying for it. They posted where they lived and Egyptian men responded on the boards!!!

You should change the women you associate with if you have women around you who prove they are dirty slutty whores!!!!

NO CF, i don't have any woman around me that is proven to be dirty slutty whore, i am just criticising the concept of generalization on either Egyptians or foreigners cause at the end we are all human beings and we are all the same one way or another.

Who generalised about Egyptians? What was actually said for you to retort with a comment that you would generalise all western as dirty slutty whores.

Surely if we were all dirty slutty whores we would have all pm'd SC by now lol!!!

Just a quick reposnse I didnt read all your comments.

If a woman pmed me for a marriage, I would never ever think she is a whore. She is Looking for a Love and sex inside a family frame.

Marriage was never a bad thing. I always have respect to someone who needs to get married for sex. I will never ever consider her a slut.

I also want to get married for sex. It is not the only reason I wanna get married for. But it is one of them..

Well CF you didnt understand my post, i didnt say that all foreign women are whores on the contrary i was saying that neither all egyptian men are looking for sex nor all foreign women are saints! that's what i really meant from my post.

I suggest SC goes to the Morrocco bar where the Egyptian girls in there are looking for guys to take them home.

Ohhhh CF u reminded me of Cairo's nightlife now that i m away and with nothing to do, i really wish i can go to cairo nor one night and back [Frown]

quote:
I suggest SC goes to the Morrocco bar where the Egyptian girls in there are looking for guys to take them home.

We are thinking in two parallel opposite ways. Who told you I will ever be interested in a whore whether Egyptian or westerner?

It looks like you visit the Dirtiest place in Egypt where you can hardly find someone with a good intention.

No real muslim respectable man will ever visit places you have mentioned.

you are looking for girls, they are looking for guys!!! Difference?

I frequented that bar once... but you seem to know of it [Wink]

Places... Plural?

Ah right, ES and Morrocco [Big Grin]

Yo uknow what CF Morrocco bar wasnt tha bad, i remember it was the only club that used to open till late so you can go there at the end of the your night just for a drink before going home

There are lots of bars that serve late now... and there are plenty of hotels serving till the wee small hours. Some are way more classier than others though. Bit like any other major city in the World.

I like to try all the places... no point living in a City that never sleeps if you don't explore. [Big Grin]

but it was totally different than CJC or Mojito or any other club or bar in egypt it has its own personality it was different somehow and sitting outside by the river nile was so nice at night

quote:
you are looking for girls, they are looking for guys!!! Difference?

I frequented that bar once... but you seem to know of it [Wink]

Places... Plural?

Ah right, ES and Morrocco [Big Grin]

So you are a bar girl who goes there frequently and sleep with a different man every day.

It is not different in your opinion but mine it is difference.

I am now having the belief that This is a wrong place for me to look for someone. Good night, devil companion.

CJC is one of my personal love hate places. I love the atmosphere, hate the music... love the music sometimes, hate the toilets!!! I hate the prices but I love the happy hour!!! I only go there when there is a crowd of us.

Stiletto is better than Morocco, it is more spacious and classy.. but still, the crowd are VERY young but it is nice to have an outdoors.

Have you been to the Boss Bar? That is a good night out.

Wow, I have a fat ass and sleep with a different man everyday... Wow, between my fake life and fake job I am a BUSY girl [Smile]

I must have amnesia!!! But tbh, 365 guys a year... wow!!! I must call the Guinness book of records you dumbfcuk!

quote:
Wow, I have a fat ass and sleep with a different man everyday... Wow, between my fake life and fake job I am a BUSY girl [Smile]

I must have amnesia!!! But tbh, 365 guys a year... wow!!! I must call the Guinness book of records you dumbfcuk!

You are a joker!. But you some times return disappointed with no guys to hook.

What are your Life about, actually? ( a real question)

What are my life about?

Well, you are the one with all the insider info, you tell me.

And sweetheart... do you really think everybody who goes out having fun are looking for cheap sex!!! Oh please!

I see you sound like drunk now.

Listen to me carefully, CF
Go search, learn and understand what you should do in your life and what you should not do. If you stayed the way your life is about, you will stay like this your entire life.

quote:
What are my life about?

And sweetheart... do you really think everybody who goes out having fun are looking for cheap sex!!! Oh please!

I do not actually care what kinds of fun different people seek. Cheap sex or some wine time or what ever. I do not actually care.

You see I sound drunk!!! Ditto [Wink] As far as I am aware Lipton has no alcohol!!! If it did then I have been drunk since 11am!

I AM doing what I set out to do in life, I like the way I am and I would LOVE to stay the way I am for the rest of my life... why? Because I have all I need right here, right now [Big Grin]

Now, if I were a qualified pyschologist I would determine that you are transferring your self disappoint my way.

You should go out more!

quote:
You see I sound drunk!!! Ditto [Wink] As far as I am aware Lipton has no alcohol!!! If it did then I have been drunk since 11am!

I AM doing what I set out to do in life, I like the way I am and I would LOVE to stay the way I am for the rest of my life... why? Because I have all I need right here, right now [Big Grin]

Now, if I were a qualified pyschologist I would determine that you are transferring your self disappoint my way.

You should go out more!

The problem is that you do not recognize you have a problem. You will never stay like you are the rest of your life. Life changes, world changes and Everything changes.

I am glad you are in your lipton.

So Why are you here? why are you writing stuff here? What will you gain?

your hair will grow white in the upcoming years. you will get wrinkles. and you will have more problems.

Having a faith and belief will secure your life...

Ahhh... so 'reverting' will stop the ageing process that EVERY human being encounters. But I am guessing you are older than me [Wink]

I am on here tonight because I cannot use Facebook!!! No drama.

I do have a belief btw... when we die we are dead. Again, no drama.

Do you really think having a faith gives you the right to be so patronising?

quote:
CJC is one of my personal love hate places. I love the atmosphere, hate the music... love the music sometimes, hate the toilets!!! I hate the prices but I love the happy hour!!! I only go there when there is a crowd of us.

Stiletto is better than Morocco, it is more spacious and classy.. but still, the crowd are VERY young but it is nice to have an outdoors.

Have you been to the Boss Bar? That is a good night out.

yeah i have been to boss bar its another version of CJC but i like it cause i am so bored of CJC i used to go to CJC for the past maybe 13 years and thats it i cant do it anymore
I like deals Zamalek and labodega and laubergine as well they are classics i never get bored of them

Have you been to Boss in the last 6 months? They have some great up and coming bands.

Deals is ok... I go to the one over here but it is very very small and the DJ is stuck in the past (Abba!!) but the food is ace.

I like La Bodega... and I tried to go the one in England but got side-tracked!!! Next time.

i havent been to egypt for the last 7 months but i went to boss back in Jan and i was shocked as they renewed the whole place and i am following them on facebook yeah they are having nice bands same bands taht used to play at CJC.
Deal over here! please define over here! there is one in zamalek, mohandseen and heliopolis
i like Zamalek although since i live in heliopolis sometimes i go to Deals heliopolis but its not as good as zamalek but its okay for heliopolis as all bars in heliopolis suck.
Is there a labodega in england! i have been to england a lot but never heard of labodega there! maybe soon i will be in London i am gonna google it and give it a try [Smile]

i love how the thread has changed from looking for a muslim wife to looking for a nice bar lol

Not all the bars in Heliopolis suck [Big Grin] My social life here is hardly dull [Wink]

La Bodega is in Brighton.

Yes, Boss Bar has transformed from the Golden Bell days.

i barely remember how was it like to be in Egypt; For the past 3 years, i was away most of the time at different places and i really get shocked when i go to Egypt in short vacation, so crowded and noisy and stresses you out just after driving for 5 min in cairo roads although i never felt that way while i was living there!

quote:
What are my life about?

hell we can go both find cheap men for cheap sex i am game.. as long as they are hung and hot.. hell yea.

quote:
My personality is clear. My behaviours are clear.

I'll say.

Posted by mememem (Member # 17977) on :

surfer_coo take my advise there are some nice peeps on this site , but some down right bitches
example
cheekyferret .1 thinks she has the perfect life . will attack everyone who dare to come on here unless she agree,s with everythink they write [right nicola]
tigerbitch 2, the site nosey cow .
3,dalia another germany who thinks she is miss perfect. has her nose well up her arse
tina kamal 3, well she is harmless just follows the other to keep well in
ayisha 4. converted muslin . yet gets on this sight attacks anyone.she knows islam better than anyone.yet she comes on this site attacking anyone she dont like right [val]
just leaves weirdkitty now to add her bit to this . another miss perfect
if i was you ignore what they say , and hope you find you ideal wife
now you see the attacks coming now lol
oh by the way they all know egypt better than the egyptian themselves .
except they know nothing
see what person they accuse me i am now . they will say oh its a troll hahahah

quote:
Originally posted by mememem:
surfer_coo take my advise there are some nice peeps on this site , but some down right bitches
example
cheekyferret .1 thinks she has the perfect life . will attack everyone who dare to come on here unless she agree,s with everythink they write [right nicola]
3,dalia another germany who thinks she is miss perfect. has her nose well up her arse
ayisha 4. converted muslin . yet gets on this sight attacks anyone.she knows islam better than anyone.yet she comes on this site attacking anyone she dont like right [val]
except they know nothing

Yeah I am a bitch - and I am proud of it!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You know guys like you should form an own online site called "Egyptian Lonely Hearts Club" - you all seem to be so desperate to get some. [Cool]

Really why you keep sticking around here? You like bitches??? No need to waste your time on this forum by talking to REAL WOMEN WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

real women dont make me laugh.they havent a clue what they want just to moan there heads off . why you sticking around you have no real concern with egypt only poking your nose in , you may have been there lived there but not now . so i think you should start your own forum call it tigerlilyknowallofegypt.com.you must be the desperate one. been on here so long think you have become stuck to the place
1st attacked showed up.now waiting for next attacker

quote:

hey i love everyone but you make me sound like a great warrior, thank you for the compliments

*waves sword high in the air* [Big Grin]

you are a warrior ayisha. but not the perfect muslin far from it .
and for the next one lol

quote:
you are a warrior ayisha. but not the perfect muslin far from it .
and for the next one lol

'muslin' is a sheer fabric, muslim is a follower of Islam. Of course im not a perfect muslim, there are no perfect muslims. [Roll Eyes]

at least you have somethink right

somethink? not too bright are you?

for god sake woman give someone else a chance you got to much to say

quote:
example
except they know nothing

heahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what about me?i am here [Frown]

sorry hun but your one of the nice ones. hope you enjoy your holiday

quote:

how sweet of you to say, and thank you ...i will enjoy it 29 days and counting [Wink]

good luck and hope the days pass fast for u to go to egypt

quote:

I'm a "German", not a "Germany". [Razz]

lol wondered when miss perfect would reply

mememem
u just created an account here yesterday and you know everyone! howcome!

ive been watch the site for a long while

really! for how long!

quote:
quote:

how sweet of you to say, and thank you ...i will enjoy it 29 days and counting [Wink]
Maybe when we meet I will be a bad influence on you seeing as I am on the bas lass list.

Are you mentally prepared to meet us lol.

Yes, my name is nicola... alf mabrouk. i have only posted it about 40 times!

yer i know lol

[Big Grin]

yay, the worlds best kept secret is out.

I posted my age a lot too but folk still get it wrong tut tut. Bad stalkers.

no secret plastered all over your facebook

My age isn't...

But hey, at least you read it, i put a lot of time into that site [Wink]

quote:
for god sake woman give someone else a chance you got to much to say

hhmm cant count either, obviously a lower life-form. [Roll Eyes]

wondered when u would put your input thought cheeky has improved. how wrong !

this mememem is a freak and weirdo, how are you talking to him like this in a friendly way! mememem get a life

quote:
wondered when u would put your input thought cheeky has improved. how wrong !

In english...

quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe when we meet I will be a bad influence on you seeing as I am on the bas lass list.

Are you mentally prepared to meet us lol.

Yes, my name is nicola... alf mabrouk. i have only posted it about 40 times!

I will be a bad influence on you thats for sure... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

MY LOGIN NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, IF I WAS SPEAKING TO YOU ID EXPECT A REPLY . BUT UNTIL THEN SHUT UP AND DEFEND YOUR OWN PPL

quote:
this mememem is a freak and weirdo, how are you talking to him like this in a friendly way! mememem get a life

i am always friendly to retarded people!

how nice of you but what else can they expect from a retard like you

mememem you need to see a doctor as soon as possible
This is my advice and i am sure they will find a cure for this mental disease of yours although its rare!

so ur not mental then, in here with a load of ppl who do nothing but slang ur country and people off. what a sado u must be and as i said i wasnt aiming it at u so shut up .and go and play

quote:
so ur not mental then, in here with a load of ppl who do nothing but slang ur country and people off. what a sado u must be and as i said i wasnt aiming it at u so shut up .and go and play

who is slanging anyones country or people?
correct me if im wrong, but aren't YOU here too?

i have seen what ppl say abt egypt and there ppl ayisha . if they all they can do is moan abt egypt and the ppl then leave there easy as that

My toy today is called mememe

I will play with it for a while then throw it away to the trash can where it belongs.

so i,ll join u then cos ur already in the trash

quote:
i have seen what ppl say abt egypt and there ppl ayisha . if they all they can do is moan abt egypt and the ppl then leave there easy as that

Follow me lol i think it will be better and easier for you to post in Arabic!

lol ur so funny for a kid

quote:
so i,ll join u then cos ur already in the trash

Bravo bravo, how old r u meme? 5 years old

Turn off your pc right now or i am gonna tell your dad

quote:

odd that, i've seen what some people, namely Egyptians, say about the west, so why the desperation to GET there then? [Wink] If the west is so bad then sod off back to Egypt.

Odd you are NOT in Egypt and are in USA isn't it? [Razz]

No way Ayisha, i bet this kid called mememe never even been to sharm el shiekh LOL he only went to the states on ES [Smile]

I bet this mememe is coming from a retarded neighboorhood in dodgy area in egypt! poor mememe

Just got home and logged in need to unwind, and destress - and think about ME Me Me for a change. [Roll Eyes]

well its funny how u assume i follow huh///i never follow i just add my 2 cents.if i just followed i would never open my own topics.duh..and i am also a huge bit ch when called for..u have me confused with someone who hates themselves.. i love myself very much..

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com