This is topic Hot and sexy girls? in forum Locate a friend or business in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000876

Posted by jack_son (Member # 14672) on :

Hey all, I am fun loving, the life of the party, active and athletic, I am looking for that perfect girl who will wick me off my feet one day. Is there any free adult dating website where can I get girls? Please suggest me any good one.

Posted by In a sea of retards you are Poseido (Member # 14028) on :

based on your requirements i would say
try cross dressing

http://www.offthemarkcartoons.com/cartoons/2006-09-14.gif

Posted by Mizz Egypt (Member # 3567) on :

[Big Grin]

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by jack_son:
Hey all, I am fun loving, the life of the party, active and athletic, I am looking for that perfect girl who will wick me off my feet one day. Is there any free adult dating website where can I get girls? Please suggest me any good one.

If you are such a prize in a billion [Roll Eyes] i wonder why you need advice and recommendations to find you perfect girl?

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

soory i was bein naughty post deleted

Posted by Habeeby (Member # 14429) on :

Quote:

perfect girl who will wick me off my feet one day [Confused]

What is this 'wick'? Is it Arabic for visa, money or jiggy ? [Big Grin]

Wick off!!! [Wink] [Razz]

Posted by MICKY A (Member # 11209) on :

quote:
Originally posted by In a sea of retards you are Poseido:
based on your requirements i would say
try cross dressing

http://www.offthemarkcartoons.com/cartoons/2006-09-14.gif

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by david1234 (Member # 14622) on :

Yes! I got many sexy girls from www.vertigosex.com there are lots of hot gals waiting for you so let’s start fun and enjoy. I am sure you will get some nice girls.
Good luck!

There you go, jack_son, david1234 provided you with a promising link! Now go and get the girls!!! [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Quote:

perfect girl who will wick me off my feet one day [Confused]

What is this 'wick'? Is it Arabic for visa, money or jiggy ? [Big Grin]

Wick off!!! [Wink] [Razz]

hahahahah i never quote noone on their spellin cas i mispell all the time lol i thought that was funny too

Posted by Oldbag (Member # 9889) on :

Here's a guess:
This thread is a fake thread to advertise David1234's website.

[Roll Eyes]

Yup.... could be indeed a possibility!

Posted by PeaceAtLast (Member # 14252) on :

damn this dude must be one ugly SOB to have to go to these lengths to find a chick when all a normal guy has to do is go out into the real world and meet one.
this is probably one of those guys off that mailorderhusbands.com site lol.

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

I agree a sad looser coming on a forum about Egypt searching for a hot chick, i think hes got nothing better to do than this. God so many creeps in the world.

Posted by hitman (Member # 13360) on :

lol .... [Big Grin] was that a self advertisment ? [Big Grin]
I'll cinsider trying this ay to get girls next time [Big Grin] .hehe ,,
though I am sure my girls will become less [Razz]

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/home/
here are alot of single girls and women!!!
be nice to them or they will post yr pic and info too lol

Posted by rekaey (Member # 14793) on :

I like Sexy & hot girl.,.,.,

Are you tired of all the gay dating services out there? I sure am! Well, now there is a gay dating service that turns online dating on it's head. Read the online dating reviews and decide for yourself which gay dating site is best.

quote:
Originally posted by rekaey:
I like Sexy & hot girl.,.,.,

Are you tired of all the gay dating services out there? I sure am! Well, now there is a gay dating service that turns online dating on it's head. Read the online dating reviews and decide for yourself which gay dating site is best.

so are u gay???

Posted by yorkshire rose (Member # 12072) on :

Looks like it tina doesnt it, well wrong site here for all that, he should try gay sites

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Looks like it tina doesnt it, well wrong site here for all that, he should try gay sites

ya maybe he found a boyfriend he aint been back since

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Everybody is looking for his own happiness! [Wink]

Posted by Kleobatra (Member # 14882) on :

And if being with the boys gets boring after a while, he can always wick a camel. [Razz]

Posted by Vader (Member # 14189) on :

Ahem, this thread is getting more creative all the time. [Big Grin]

Posted by Kleobatra (Member # 14882) on :

Maybe he’s just one of those guys for whom a hot & sexy girl might also be a 85 year old, butt-ugly male. It’s the good hearth and the sweet personality that’s most important, isn’t it? In that case I’d highly recommend a camel. [Wink]

Posted by chanel123 (Member # 18293) on :

report on lead in [h4]juicy couture handbag[/h4] in reusable grocery bagsBy MICHAEL GORMLEYThe Associated replica chanel sunglasses Associated PressALBANY, N.Y. Sen. Charles Schumer Stainless Steel Daytonas Schumer of New
York is seeking

a federal investigation after [u]Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono[/u] after a newspaper's report of lead content mont blanc replica content in some reusable grocery bags.The Democrat [h2]miu miu replica handbag[/h2] Democrat told The
Associated Press that many [h3]jimmy choo pumps[/h3] many of the reusable grocery bags sold shoes online sold nationwide are manufactured in China. Schumer tiffany & co replica Schumer plans to
announce Sunday that he hermes belt replica he is contacting the Food and Drug [h4]cheap givenchy handbags[/h4] Drug Administration, the Environmental Protection Agency and valentino bags and the Consumer

Posted by chartagianphoenix (Member # 18306) on :

WHAT a fucken junk!!! hot n sexy chicksss owwww! go guys n find hotty butts arround ,,,, i dun know how some can call himself perfect n hes looking for a girl here ,,,whata mess people,,,,,,,,,, u gotta learn some techniques guys and maybe some BL then u good to go,,,, girls ll just worship u,,

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com