This is topic Visa Experience in forum Locate a friend or business in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000891

Posted by tareksqueen (Member # 14983) on :

I am sure you all heard this before. My Egyptian fiance and I are still waiting for the visa. He had his interview in August of07 and since then, no word from the embassy, every call or e-mail gets the same response "the case is under administrative review" I just dont understand why they can not tell us if there are any issues so we can provide them with what they may want or need. Has any of you experienced this before and what was the outcome? Appriciate any and all comments

Posted by Khadija_Diagne (Member # 10149) on :

My husband's interview was August 2007, he just got the visa this month, March. Every call/email was the same thing, A/P. Not much more than that. It is different for every case. They don't tell you why some get visas in 2 days, 2 years, or not at all. Just be patient, continue to check with them, and if you feel the need, notify your congress person, or senator.

Good luck [Smile]

--K

Posted by MICKY A (Member # 11209) on :

quote:
Originally posted by tareksqueen:
I am sure you all heard this before. My Egyptian fiance and I are still waiting for the visa. He had his interview in August of07 and since then, no word from the embassy, every call or e-mail gets the same response "the case is under administrative review" I just dont understand why they can not tell us if there are any issues so we can provide them with what they may want or need. Has any of you experienced this before and what was the outcome? Appriciate any and all comments

when my husband and i were engaged we took out the k1 visa. they didn't touch it for a year , they keep his passport for almost a year also , so i withdrew it and got married . we had to start all over again.another year and he is finally coming
i dont think half the time they know what they are doing and sometimes the paperwork gets lost [Frown]

try to get your senator involved , he can talk to the embassy for you, i know mine did . he was a god sent [Smile]

Posted by of_gold (Member # 13418) on :

What is the k1 Micky?

fiancee visa

oh really, I thought that one was easier to get?

not anymore, they are getting very strict about things. [Frown] [Frown]

Who is getting strict? America, Europe, Egypt, or all of them?

Posted by Khadija_Diagne (Member # 10149) on :

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Who is getting strict? America, Europe, Egypt, or all of them?

USA is getting very strict. Rules about marrying in Egypt are changing. I even heard that they are going to dissolve the K-1, and K-3, all K series. Everyone will have to immigrate the long way, with the CR-1 or IR.

Posted by JOVA (Member # 14476) on :

it need password when use it in CHina.

welcome to Yiwu,Yiwu market,Yiwu fair

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com