This is topic actors and actresses in forum Classifieds at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=001340

Posted by bibo (Member # 5473) on :

a hectic cairo day, is anybody interested in taking part in an english sarcastic tv show on nile tv, not much money but lots of fun and popularity, shooting once a week, evening, light criticism, PERFECT ENGLISH IS A MUST..
Bye for now

Posted by Gogo (Member # 2987) on :

Hey. I'm interested. mhegab@hotmail.com

Posted by akshar (Member # 1680) on :

What age group, I have a bilingual 13 year old

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posted by nad (Member # 1108) on :

Hi, hope you are all great! The tv thing sounds great! I'm Nad from the uk & trying my best to get work in egypt. in the uk i work in media & as a model/actor. If anyone has any contacts i would really appreciate them.
my e-mail address is-

nadmodel@hotmail.com

Cheers, hope to hear from you soon, Nad!

thanks for all replies, the age group is usually from 16 to 50 or 60, we act sketches that mock everything in the world, both global and local, politics, social issues, yet all in a subtle way..

Posted by like2bactive (Member # 4755) on :

u r kidding me Bibo..sure u r not the famous patagonya i'm watching and enjoying on Nile TV ?? what it takes 2 b part of ur team? only mastering English language? or i have 2 b gifted in acting? having previous experiences is a must? available only 4 expats or foreigners? it is not available 4 Egys? tell me how 2 contact..if it is really in the evening..then i'm not imposed 2 leave my "Promising Career" in my "Reputable MultiNational Company" ..only 4 ur sake..then..i'm in..

u r kidding me Bibo..sure u r not the famous patagonya i'm watching and enjoying on Nile TV ?? what it takes 2 b part of ur team? only mastering English language? or i have 2 b gifted in acting? having previous experiences is a must? available only 4 expats or foreigners? it is not available 4 Egys? tell me how 2 contact..if it is really in the evening..then i'm not imposed 2 leave my "Promising Career" in my "Reputable MultiNational Company" ..only 4 ur sake..then..i'm in..

thanks a million, not at all famous, yes it is the patagonya thing, needs to be perfect in english, spontaneous adn committed to our one evening a week routine, and being patient to wait for long hours sometimes to shoot 10 minutes, but the experience is great fun and we all enjoy, no limitations, both egyptians and foreigners are welcome, never think of quitting a job for it, minimum pay, same goes for me with the multinational thing, simply write me your email and we will take it further,
happy new year

happy new year ??
is it like "goodmorning at night" or "u r shining in the dark" ..!! anyway..the answer of happy new year is...sleep well..hehe..
the "spontaneousness", "the commitment" and the" patience" r my "nicknames" ... i'm waiting 4 the fun
if u still interested... bacowaco2@yahoo.com ..
don't be late..
don't let me wait ..
hope i find my fate..
yeeeeees.. a poet is born not mate ..oppp..sorry.."made" ..cheers

Posted by zeina20 (Member # 569) on :

HI bibo
What's up?
I'm crazy about patagonya since it was in the Radio. And honestly I used to enjoy it more there, it used to took my imagination over . But I'll be really happy to join u guys , I do like the way u thinking and I think I can add on .
Zeina
Zeina33@hotmail.com

Posted by Mouny-Cairo (Member # 2490) on :

That's a friend of mine, she's perfect in english
sweet_rozalinda@hotmail.com

Posted by mansour (Member # 2983) on :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi bibo,
i would love to join,
i'm motorbike fan,i did many long trips on it,the biggest was from egypt all the way to western europe via m.east and turkey,
i think it was a good experience to cross all those countries on motorbike,
hope you will contact me soon.
i need your help to find motorbikers to join my next trips ,i make my trips by the name of egypt and peace ,
my mobile is 010-1703058
thanks alot

see bibo .. I told u..u have many fans..and u think patagonya is not that popular !! ..but where r u? was it a bad jock? and u r fake? Ramadan is coming..and i didn't finish starring my TV serial yet ?? by this..i'll give the chance 4 Mahmoud Abdul Aziz, and Mohamed Sobhi to screen their serial in the "Golden Timing" after "FETAR" directly..while mine ..would be screened after dawn..hehe.. just hurry up in contacting all ur fans man..

hey, thanks for all, will be contacting everyone, starting from the 15th of October, most probably we will meet during the second week of ramadan for a rehearsal and the like, then we will jump into action. enjoy and have a wild hectic cairo day.

Posted by mirox (Member # 4595) on :

Great !!!
I don't think I can act to save my life (zero talent in other words), my schedule is screwed up, I'm the last one to post a reply to this post and I've heard of commitment. I do speak good English though. If you are really keen on ruining your project, please let me hear from you my email is amirmarghany@yahoo.com

Posted by AceSpade (Member # 3954) on :

Great Great Great Great
SInG Me iN PLEASE
totalacross@yahoo.com

Posted by MoeBelal (Member # 5645) on :

Hey,

know i'm late but am really intrested! I'm an english student working here but any time doing something different and funny will always intrest me!

Hope to here from you soon my email
moebelal@hotmail.com
Cheers fella

Hi Bibo ..Happy Ramadan ..Sad 4 me and all u promised here 2 contact them and u didn't ..those who broke their promises ..ESPECIALLY in RAMADAN .. 2 the he** will go ..do u like 2 pay a visit 2 such a place ??!! .. u promised of a meeting at the 15 of Ramadan .. and here we r so close ..yet ..no activities .. by the way .. I saw ur show last Wednesday .. with those new male-and-female new actor-and-actress ..it was FUN .. when would be our turn?? !! and who r u ? the director or the announcer ?? or one of the preparation team ??

Posted by MoeBelal (Member # 5645) on :

Question when is this show on?

Also nothing seems to be coming about of this did anyone havean luck with the email?

Posted by kib (Member # 4337) on :

if you are still looking, bibo, it sounds like fun. i don't like to put my email on the web so hope you can decipher:
biglarrymcmurty(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

kib

Posted by Crypt76 (Member # 23) on :

hey if u r still looking dont miss out on meeeeeeeee......
funny as hell and i'll make everyone laugh their @#$#@$ off....drop me a line on crypt76@hotmail.com and u'll have yourself one fandabidosy actor.....am waitinnnnnn

Posted by Ilya (Member # 5767) on :

hi, if you are still looking for people write to ilja_baharev@hotmail.com

Posted by EL Baron (Member # 803) on :

WEll I Real Am Interested if you dont mind ringing me if the show is still airing
Im Karim Zidan 31 year old dentist from alexandria . I am currently living in Sharm and im willing to be on your show if you would like a different prespective ..my home page is www.karimzidan.8k.com
i also do some photography check it out on www.akzdesign.8k.com

Posted by EL Baron (Member # 803) on :

Please forgive me , contact me on my email
karim_zidan@hotmail.com

------------------

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com