This is topic Needs help locating an old friend of my father in Cairo in forum Classifieds at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002770

Posted by kamtsa (Member # 10275) on :

Hello,

My 79 years old father was born and raised in Cairo Egypt. He had a very close childhood friend and would like to reconnect with him or with people that knew the friend. The last time he saw him was around 1947 when my father emigrated from Egypt.

My father has very detailed information about his friend. My understanding is that the friend is from a prominent and known family and his deceased brother held public positions so it should not be too difficult to find him.

I would like to help my father locating his friend (or people that knew him) but am living in the US and have no contacts in Egypt.

I wonder if anybody can have any suggestion how to locate the friend or point us to somebody that can do the job at a reasonable price (private investigator?).

Thanks,

Tal

Posted by primak (Member # 494) on :

Can you give us a name? or is this indiscreet?

Posted by Nora (Member # 807) on :

Isn't there some website that you can type in the person's name and get their telephone number?

Posted by AceSpade (Member # 3954) on :

try the same place where he used to live in the past , Egyptians usually don't move that much ,most probably you will either find him or his family in the same place ,not 100% sure though.

hope that your father finds his old bud.

Posted by Gunz_Rulez (Member # 10075) on :

www.140online.com The Phone directory

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com